The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's


You are not connected. Please login or register

The Hyuugan Mash - A Nightmare Night Story

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 17]

Rain bows, "Rain Runner, General of the Nyx military... very nice to meet you zoy" she rises back to her full stance giving the girl a slight smile.

Fire chuckles, "So formal Rain, wheres that girl who spent all day in the gardans with dad."

Rain smirks at her sisters comment, "well at least its easy to tell where you got your attitude and stance."

"I'll never understand how mom got together with dad. The smith and the gardener a true love story!" Fire waves her hand across the air

Rain gives a genuine smile and laughs, "You try to convince them to write it because i dont know anything about it."

"Neither do I but we gotta talk them into it." Fire shrugs

Violet sits in her quarters staring at a laptop screen, the schematics for her weapons setting dorment and bright. The machine whurrs quitely as Violet takes a sip of whisky.

View user profile
"Hi Hi Hi!" Zoy excitedly waved with both hands, then looked at Ornstein:
"Wow he looks pretty! Does he catch mice?"



When asked about the DVD, Kaylee suppressed a giggle:

"Allow me to describe the movie, the way its director described it:

'It is a science fiction drama, twisted, dark, edgy.
It is not a midnight movie. It is a legitimate, full length, feature film
'.


Ash started laughing: "Are we watching a Beil Nreen movie? OOOOOH We're in for a NIIIIIGHT!"

"You know, when a movie's so bad, its funny" Kaylee laughed, nodding: "Get some beers and a pizza, cos we're in for something special"

View user profile http://ultimate.forumotion.com
Twilight holds up her hand. "Don't spoil it. I want to be challenged in the way it was intended. In short, don't explain the joke."

She looks at the child that came up to the group. "Um, hello there. Your name was Zoy, right?"

Angelo comes back. "There you are! Where have you been? I've been looking for you guys!"

View user profile
"With that description, I might just hijack an entire cask of ale from the bar." Omega chuckles

Ornstein immediately turns his head to look at Zoy. Seeming to instinctually know that the child is asking about him.

Sand pipes up, "He's more of a catching smaller birds kind of hunter, but what he actually does is far more exciting. If you wake up early enough tomorrow you might even get to see him in action"

View user profile
Kaylee Brown wrote:"Hi Hi Hi!" Zoy excitedly waved with both hands, then looked at Ornstein:
"Wow he looks pretty! Does he catch mice?"



When asked about the DVD, Kaylee suppressed a giggle:

"Allow me to describe the movie, the way its director described it:

'It is a science fiction drama, twisted, dark, edgy.
It is not a midnight movie. It is a legitimate, full length, feature film
'.


Ash started laughing: "Are we watching a Beil Nreen movie? OOOOOH We're in for a NIIIIIGHT!"

"You know, when a movie's so bad, its funny" Kaylee laughed, nodding: "Get some beers and a pizza, cos we're in for something special"

"I can't say i'm familiar with their work" Rogue shrugs "Is it a comedy?"

View user profile
Kaylee Brown wrote:(Everyone)


The buoy jumped slightly, the shot grazed its side.

Mercer nodded with a small sigh: "The Union isn't perfect and not without drawbacks, but perfection is something that's impossible to achieve.
Its something that we must strive towards, and by doing so, create the best possible solution for all.


By getting rid of the borders and uniting the world under one flag, we encourage and promote open travel. Artists, historians and scientists bring with them a part of their culture, promoting understanding of the different customs in the world.
With understanding, comes friendship and comradery among the people of the world.


Most Union warships are comprised of sailors from half a dozen countries around the world, working together towards the same goal, safeguarding the people, everywhere.

All of these things create very strong bonds between nations, something that's not easily broken.


Isolation and separation at this point, would only bring strife.

We are all human, are we not. Its only fitting we would all stand together"



Mercer sighed: "It saddens me to hear that you feel unsafe, walking through the streets of the Unions capital city. And we will work hard, to change that perception.
Making our people feel safe, is something we strive towards.

The Union military will be your shield, always and as it should be, I promise" Mercer bowed her head slightly.



Kaylee looked at the orange colored horizon, as the sun slowly set in the ocean:

"...it will be dark soon.. and you're probably tried from the journey to Lastochka.. perhaps we should continue this another time" she looked at the weapons case next to her.


"I'll be in my quarters Kaylee" Mercer nodded slightly, then looked at you: "It was a pleasure meeting all of you"




Kaylee began slowly packing the weapons case, with Harlequins help. Then Harlequin lifted it onto her shoulder and everyone began slowly making their way towards the depths of the ship.

"Quite the day huh?" Kaylee weakly called, looking at you. She seems tired and worn out, as she walked through the halls of the ship.
After a few moments, her eyes lit up slightly:


"...hey, I know what we can do to finish this day. I can reconfigure the projector in the conference room, there's a really fun movie I have on DVD, we can watch it there. I'll drag in a large sofa from the bar, should be enough room for everyone"

Kaylee beamed her blinding smile.




Just around the corner, you notice Omega, Eva and Firewing pop into view, with a small child sitting on Fire's shoulders.

"Zoy!" Kaylee laughed a bit, smiling.

"Captain Kaylee!" Zoy called in a tiny voice, jumped off of Firewing's shoulders, ran up and hugged Kaylee.

"You're off making trouble?" Kaylee asked, hugging her back.

"I always make trouble" Zoy giggled a bit, then took a step back, and Kaylee called: "Atten-tion!"

Zoy straightened up and gave a formal salute. Kaylee saluted her back with a smile.


"Captain! I scouted the entire harbor before we departed, and found absolutely no suspicious figures sir!" Zoy called in a tiny voice, still saluting.

"Atta girl" Kaylee ruffled her hair, then pulled something out of her pocket and handed it to Zoy. It was a real navy patch, something the sailors wore on their shoulders. The patch showed a blue ship with the writing sewed into it:

Union Destroyer
B-031 Hyuuga



"Wow! For me??" Zoy called excitedly holding the patch.

"You're my number one scout" Kaylee said, smiling: "Now you're officially part of the crew"

"I'll do my best Captain!!" Zoy called, grinning ear to ear.
She held the patch close to her heart then looked at everyone present:


"HI! I'm Zoy! What's your name!"


"Ah, so you're the small person the tannoy keeps advertising then" Rogue nods in greeting "The name's Rogue Fire, and it's nice to put a name to a face."

View user profile
// HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TWILIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers cheers
cheers cheers cheers cheers jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor geek flower rendeer cherry Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven cheers cheers

View user profile http://ultimate.forumotion.com
Twilight quick pop all the birthday balloons because its ya birthdayyyy

YEET

View user profile
(Thanks guys)

View user profile
//Happy birthday!

View user profile
Ash waved to Angelo, smiling: "We're just hanging out, looking for trouble"


"Woaaaah!" Zoy exclaimed, looking at Ornstein, then enthusiastically nodded to Twilight: "I aaam Zoy, who are you?"


Kaylee looked at Rogue, smiling: "It wasn't supposed to be a comedy" she laughed a little: "It was supposed to be a serious action movie and everything"


A middle aged man with a short beard suddenly popped around the corner, zeroed in on Zoe and exhaled in relief:
"Zoy!.. I told you not to run off on your own.."

"Daddy, daddy, Dadddddy!" Zoy called, running up to the man and hugging him. Then looked up at him: "You said I should try making friends, so I went looking for em"

"You had me worried.." the man said quietly, smiling and ruffling her hair.

"I'm sorry" Zoy said smiling.


"Hey Benny" Kaylee waved: "You guys settled in okay? Your room has everything you need?"

"Yup" the man smiled, then looked at you: "I'm sorry for causing everyone trouble, thank you for looking out for her. We'll get out of your hair"

"Byeeeee!" Zoy energetically waved: "I'll see you tomorrow okaay?" she released a massive, light hearted grin.



"Bye Zoy!" Eva and Kaylee waved smiling. As Benny and Zoy disappeared behind the corner, Kaylee returned to looking at you, with such a serious expression, as if she was planning a military op:

"Okay! Me and Eva are dragging the sofa from the bar! Ash, set up the projector in the conference room! Everyone else, get teh beverages and pizza's from the restaurant!
We're meeting in the conference room in 30 mins, get prepared for a time of your life aahahah!"


View user profile http://ultimate.forumotion.com
// Hey everyone, sorry for another delay, had an exam yesterday, was preparing for it most of the time.

Thankfully, the exam is over, all the hospital training is over and all the projects for college are over, so we are back to full activity once again ^^

Got a lot of free time on my hands, for the next couple of months, we can kick this rp into full gear and I'll begin finalizing the script for the next rp in the background.



I hope everyone is doing well, wish you all the best =)
Have a good weekend everyone!! =D

View user profile http://ultimate.forumotion.com
Fire clears her throat, "I need to speek with the counsoler privately i'll be down to view the movie in a bit." Fire clears her throat and begins moving her way to mercers quarters.

Rain raises her brow, "what is she up to... huh... anyway, what do you think Harle? A bad movie sound like a good time?" She looks over to Harle, her stormy gray eyes slowly becoming more and more relaxed as time goes on.

View user profile
Kaylee Brown wrote:Ash waved to Angelo, smiling: "We're just hanging out, looking for trouble"


"Woaaaah!" Zoy exclaimed, looking at Ornstein, then enthusiastically nodded to Twilight: "I aaam Zoy, who are you?"


Kaylee looked at Rogue, smiling: "It wasn't supposed to be a comedy" she laughed a little: "It was supposed to be a serious action movie and everything"


A middle aged man with a short beard suddenly popped around the corner, zeroed in on Zoe and exhaled in relief:
"Zoy!.. I told you not to run off on your own.."

"Daddy, daddy, Dadddddy!" Zoy called, running up to the man and hugging him. Then looked up at him: "You said I should try making friends, so I went looking for em"

"You had me worried.." the man said quietly, smiling and ruffling her hair.

"I'm sorry" Zoy said smiling.


"Hey Benny" Kaylee waved: "You guys settled in okay? Your room has everything you need?"

"Yup" the man smiled, then looked at you: "I'm sorry for causing everyone trouble, thank you for looking out for her. We'll get out of your hair"

"Byeeeee!" Zoy energetically waved: "I'll see you tomorrow okaay?" she released a massive, light hearted grin.



"Bye Zoy!" Eva and Kaylee waved smiling. As Benny and Zoy disappeared behind the corner, Kaylee returned to looking at you, with such a serious expression, as if she was planning a military op:

"Okay! Me and Eva are dragging the sofa from the bar! Ash, set up the projector in the conference room! Everyone else, get teh beverages and pizza's from the restaurant!
We're meeting in the conference room in 30 mins, get prepared for a time of your life aahahah!"



"Keep up the good work, kid" Rigue waves Zoy off, before turning to Kaylee. "Sounds good, though I hope the projector isn't as good quality as the simulator" he jokes.

View user profile
"Trouble, you say?" Angelo answers. "Then by the guiding hoof of Starswirl, we must-"

Twilight covers his mouth. "We're just going to watch a drama. I'll tell you the details alone."

Angelo nods. "Roger. Then let us harvest the provisions together!" He wildly proclaims as he goes to the restaurant.

Twilight let's out a sigh, though it's a light one. "Okay guys, it's not going to be a bunch of different pizza's. If you want a specific one, speak up now." She makes her way to it as well.

View user profile
"Speaking of options. I'm making an alcohol run, grabbing drinks from the bar" Omega calls out "Does anyone want anything?"

"Pizza is pizza, I'm down with whatever. Meet you guys in the conference room" Sand turns and gives the group a single wave and backs around the corner.

View user profile
"Deep dish if you please..." Rain raises her hand to twilights question.

View user profile
"A movie.. huh?...." Harlequin slowly said in thought: "I've uh... never really.. I never really saw.. a movie.. before.." she looked at everyone, then shyly looked away.


"W-what do you mean you never..??" Ash exclaimed, grabbing her hair: "You've never seen a movie??! Any movie?!?!?"

"..the life of an assassin was focused on training, and mission" Harlequin quietly said: "..every free moment was spent honing my skill. Nothing else mattered, at the time"

Ash looked at her, slightly horrified.


Kaylee waited a moment, then grabbed Halrequin's hand: "Okay, you're coming with us" she began dragging her along.

"Oh uh... Captain... wait!.." Harlequin called, stumbling after Kaylee and looking at Rain.



"The projector is in top shape" Kaylee nodded to Rogue on the way: "It was often used for mission debriefings so it had to go through regular maintenance to stay operational and in top quality"

She turned towards Omega and Twilight: "Hey can you grab a few beers for us? And some mushrooms and olives on the pizza?" she grinned, waving goodbye: "See you in a bit!"




Kaylee's excitement was palpable as she conducted a fast cargo transfer of two sofa's from the bar and into the conference room down the hall.

Ash was standing on a table, tinkering with the projector that hung on the ceiling. After a few moments, a massive picture began to project all over the far wall.

"Yeea, that's what I'm talking about" she widely grinned: "Home cinema" she jumped off the table and began working on a nearby laptop, loading the movie by the looks of it.


The conference room was fairly large, but mostly featureless. Empty blue walls and a single table in the middle, Kaylee dragged it closer to the sofa's to place food on it, then assessed the situation.

When everyone had arrived, she kicked back on the sofa with a growing smile:


"Strap in folks" she said, taking the remote: "We're in for something special"







View user profile http://ultimate.forumotion.com
Rain sighs and shakes her head, "im coming im coming." She gives chase after kaylee who was now dragging off her beloved. When they get there she falls back on the couch and sighs leaning her head back, "oh my lord finally something comfortable!" She sighs stretching out.

View user profile
Omega hauls in a large case of beer setting it on the table beside the pizza. As in the bar, he takes a seat on the floor leaning partially against the couch. Sand enters a few minutes later. Orstein gone and she's wrapped herself in a blanket.

Sand sits down using Omega as a cousin. Leaning into the wolf and pulling blanket tight around her.

View user profile
With the suggestions given, Twilight nods and heads off to the restaurant. She's in there for about 25 minutes, to relay and collects the pizza's for the group. She takes a look at her order, running it again in her head.

"That's one with extra olives and mushrooms, one deep dish pizza, a quatro fromaggio, a calzone and a couple of normal ones. That should do it."

With that order, she heads to the group, levitating the boxes in a neat stack behind her as she walks along the ship. After a short walk she enters the room, the movie having started already.

"My apologies, it took a while. What did I miss."

Angelo looked at her with a grin. "You were right. This IS a drama." He then snickers.

View user profile
Kaylee Brown wrote:"A movie.. huh?...." Harlequin slowly said in thought: "I've uh... never really.. I never really saw.. a movie.. before.." she looked at everyone, then shyly looked away.


"W-what do you mean you never..??" Ash exclaimed, grabbing her hair: "You've never seen a movie??! Any movie?!?!?"

"..the life of an assassin was focused on training, and mission" Harlequin quietly said: "..every free moment was spent honing my skill. Nothing else mattered, at the time"

Ash looked at her, slightly horrified.


Kaylee waited a moment, then grabbed Halrequin's hand: "Okay, you're coming with us" she began dragging her along.

"Oh uh... Captain... wait!.." Harlequin called, stumbling after Kaylee and looking at Rain.



"The projector is in top shape" Kaylee nodded to Rogue on the way: "It was often used for mission debriefings so it had to go through regular maintenance to stay operational and in top quality"

She turned towards Omega and Twilight: "Hey can you grab a few beers for us? And some mushrooms and olives on the pizza?" she grinned, waving goodbye: "See you in a bit!"




Kaylee's excitement was palpable as she conducted a fast cargo transfer of two sofa's from the bar and into the conference room down the hall.

Ash was standing on a table, tinkering with the projector that hung on the ceiling. After a few moments, a massive picture began to project all over the far wall.

"Yeea, that's what I'm talking about" she widely grinned: "Home cinema" she jumped off the table and began working on a nearby laptop, loading the movie by the looks of it.


The conference room was fairly large, but mostly featureless. Empty blue walls and a single table in the middle, Kaylee dragged it closer to the sofa's to place food on it, then assessed the situation.

When everyone had arrived, she kicked back on the sofa with a growing smile:


"Strap in folks" she said, taking the remote: "We're in for something special"








"This certainly makes a change to our usual hanging-out activities... a lot less explosions and apocalypses, but not by much" Rogue comments as he joins Kaylee on the sofa.

View user profile
"Want me to set off some flares in here?" Omega flashes Rouge a grin

View user profile
"Why does he have so many laptops?" Harlequin asked, she seems to be glued to the screen.

Ashley leaned back and started laughing.


"You know.." Kaylee quietly said with a smile: "I have been waiting for a night like this, for so long.." she seems to be tearing up a bit, before picking up a bear can and raising it high:

"May this be the first, of many nights like these to come. Cheers guys" she brightly smiled, raising her drink.

View user profile http://ultimate.forumotion.com
Omega shifts to raise his own beer in toast. Sand at this point was out cold. Having fallen asleep somewhere in the first five minutes of the movie.

"Cheers!" He finishes the can in one go, crushes it his palm, then cracks another one open. There is a small pyramid of unopened cans sitting next to him along with an entire box of one of the normal pizza's. Now half eaten and solely by the wolf himself.

"Next time, I say we watch a horror movie. And not one of those crappy modern ones. But the kind in a foreign language with subtitles. Something that gets the blood cold and the nightmares brewing"

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum