The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Witchers of Nifelheim

+2
Silent Mist/Moon Dusts
Disgruntled purple
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 26]

351Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 15 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Fri 14 Sep - 21:30

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(The Sewer)

Harlequin squinted at Rain but didn't say anything. She looks extremely pissed off.

The Witcher managed to pull the arrow out of his head, letting it clatter across the floor. The wound regenerated completely, but at a significantly slower pace than before.
When he opened his eyes, he seemed to be at his limits, exhausted and heavily breathing.

Blinking several times, his eyes suddenly caught focus, darting across the room and rapidly noting the 20 something SWAT officers and Tesian soldiers around him.

He slowly sat straight, the look on his face clearly told that he's rapidly thinking, analyzing the situation. You could almost see the thoughts swirling around in his head, looking for openings, weaknesses, assessing your combat strength.

He remained tense, even after Twilight sheathed her weapon. After she did, he fixed her with a heavy stare.
He's clearly pissed.

(Sand)

"Librarie?" one of the workers asked in confusion. Then asked you something in Tesian again. You get the feeling he didn't understand you.

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

352Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 15 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Fri 14 Sep - 21:48

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

She flashes harle a small smile, "Your cute when your angry." She looks back to the witcher, "Harle, Twilight? One of you better have a passive plan lined up thats nearly foolproof because its beginning to seem like we are just standing around until he gets his barrings to try and paralize us all."

353Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 15 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sat 15 Sep - 8:47

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Harlequin crossed her arms and looked away.

The Witcher remained tense and very still, until his mind has seemingly reached a conclusion.
He remained seated and slowly rose his hands up, just slightly above his head, staring directly ahead into space.

354Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 15 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sat 15 Sep - 9:50

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain pulls an arrow back and slowly moves around, circling around to twilights position she keeps an arrow aimed between his eyes, "Your frustrated... I can see that..." she glares directly at the witcher, "Witcher yes?" the shadows and faint light showing the stress in her eyes, "Im resiting all my urges just to take care of it." She doesn't seem to care if he can understand her, "You come... to our fucking world THROUGH A MAGICAL FUCKING PILLAR!" She tilts her head twards the direction of the mountain, "...And you have the fucking... the- the... the-" she is seething with rage her each breath comes out shakey, "You have... the FUCKING AUDACITY to come into this world! Take our magic for your own personal gain!" Her eyes were practically shooting hellfire at him, "You come here and you kill, and you slaughter, and you come to a place with its own laws and languages! What if we go to your home... what if we do that? What if we go to your home and siphon your shit."

355Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 15 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sat 15 Sep - 10:23

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

The Witchers ears slightly moved when you called him by title. He seems to have recognized you were talking directly to him.
He clearly could not understand you, but the overall message of anger got across.

The Witcher squinted and scowled at you. There was a very bitter, deep seeded hatred behind his eyes. Disappointment, disgust and disdain, more so than usual. There was no regret or remorse in his expression. Only a cold, angry flame.

Without saying a word, he slowly pointed at his own eyeball, then meaningfully pointed at one of your eyes. The gesture seemed meaningful.
The Witcher lowered his hand and looked at you in defiance. He's clearly looking down at you.

356Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 15 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sat 15 Sep - 10:37

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain brings her head up, she does the same gesture back, "An eye for an eye." Her expression is still filled with anger but she now gives him a more questioning look, "witcher..." she says, she thinks for a moment, "I dont think this will work but..." she steps one more pace back sheathing her arrow and putting ger bow over her shoulder, she points to her eye and then him, shrugging her shoulders and shaking her head and putting her hands up as if asking why, she shakes her head and taps her temple before slowly rotating her finger in the air.

357Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 15 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sat 15 Sep - 11:07

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"And there goes any chance for open communication." Twilight said in defeat.

~Sometimes I wonder if we just want to make things more difficult for ourselves.~ She thought to herself.

Despite that, it seems she tries to decode his gestures. "Eye for an eye... Hmmm, I may have missed something while down here, what do you know he's doing here? What if they took something from him."

She looks at him, specifically at the scars. "Because those weren't made from tripping over his own feet."

358Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 15 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sat 15 Sep - 11:12

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"Twilight. An eye for an eye is a common term, if he understands body language and common terms then we can communicate through those limited terms. Luckly I took a pantomiming class back in Artimis. If he is confused i can give more context. Or mabye your talking about how absolutely livid i am and its very clear that we share a common anger currently therefor, giving reason for information between two persons."

359Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 15 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sat 15 Sep - 11:36

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

When Rain gave a questioning look, shrugging her shoulders, the Witcher's eyes widened in shock and palpable anger. It seems he took it as an insult.

The Witcher suddenly launched into a loud, angry rant, aggressively gesturing and working himself up with each passing sentence. Seemingly barking a hundred works per second, he's loudly ranting at you.

"S-Shut up! No one can understand what your saying!!" One of the Tesian soldiers cut in, angrily waving his hand in dismissal.

The Witcher angrily flipped him off.

"Enough of this! We're taking him to the police station!" The Tesian soldier hissed: "We can interrogate him there. Get up you!" the soldier pulled out a set of cuffs and reached for the Witchers hand.

The Witcher aggressively snapped at him, suddenly rising to full height and looming over the soldier. It doesn't look like the Witcher plans to be restrained.

"W-Walk! Prisoner!" The Tesian soldier barked at him, gesturing toward the ladder up top.

The Witcher fixed him with a death stare, before turning and beginning to walk. The twenty plus SWAT officers and Tesian soldiers held him in a tight circle, their weapons raised and pointed at him. The Witcher looked at them as little more than insects.

"The scars over his face are of varying age" Harlequin quietly said: "...some are new, others seem decades old.

I.. don't know what weapon could have left scars of that type. Swords don't leave such messy markings.
Not to mention.. if he can regenerate a fatal head wound... how did he even sustain a scar in the first place?"

"We don't really know what he's been up to" one of the SWAT officers quietly said: "We only know what you know.
We were unable to track his movements, ever since he came to Beusoleil. Our city surveillance cameras were powered by magic"

360Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 15 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sat 15 Sep - 12:06

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain practically burns holes into the back of the witchers head leaving her bow on her shoulders. She walks on the inside of the circle showing no fear of him as she walks.

361Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 15 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sat 15 Sep - 12:36

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

"Everything under control down there?" Rogue shouts down the manhole, having decided that there were enough people in the sewers and his presence would be unnecessary.

362Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 15 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sat 15 Sep - 12:39

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"I know what 'eye for an eye' means, Rain. But not what he means with it."

She follows the group, in thought more then anything. "What does he mean with it? Did some people from our world do something similiar? Did his target do the same? What can he understand from us and what can we understand from him?"

Her eyes narrow. "Most importantly, who's really the bad guy here?"

363Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 15 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sat 15 Sep - 14:33

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

The procession to the police station and criminal processing took a little over 30 minutes. Once settled in the interrogation room, the Witcher remained silent, sitting with his hands collected behind a featureless desk and largely ignoring everyone present.

Eight heavily armed and cybernetically augmented soldiers stood constant watch by the walls, in the interrogation room with him, their hands tightly gripped over their weapons and watching the Witchers slightest motions.

In the adjacent room, behind a one way mirror, the police began to set up, together with you. They were sorting through all the documentation, all the info they collected on the Beusoleil serial killer until now.

Tomas had regained consciousness a short while ago, and was now leaning on the desk nearby, holding a pack of ice to his face.

Harlequin was cleaning her sword, a few meters away.

Amy was still away, flying Axis to an adjacent city on the attack helicopter.

After some time, one of the ranking police officers placed the documentation down and looked at you:

"...the interrogation room is ready. We've set up a few cameras, whatever didn't need magic to work. We'll be recording the conversation.

You may enter the interrogation room whenever you're ready" He looked at the Witcher through the one way mirror.

364Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 15 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sat 15 Sep - 16:15

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Everyone)

The procession to the police station and criminal processing took a little over 30 minutes. Once settled in the interrogation room, the Witcher remained silent, sitting with his hands collected behind a featureless desk and largely ignoring everyone present.

Eight heavily armed and cybernetically augmented soldiers stood constant watch by the walls, in the interrogation room with him, their hands tightly gripped over their weapons and watching the Witchers slightest motions.

In the adjacent room, behind a one way mirror, the police began to set up, together with you. They were sorting through all the documentation, all the info they collected on the Beusoleil serial killer until now.

Tomas had regained consciousness a short while ago, and was now leaning on the desk nearby, holding a pack of ice to his face.

Harlequin was cleaning her sword, a few meters away.

Amy was still away, flying Axis to an adjacent city on the attack helicopter.

After some time, one of the ranking police officers placed the documentation down and looked at you:

"...the interrogation room is ready. We've set up a few cameras, whatever didn't need magic to work. We'll be recording the conversation.

You may enter the interrogation room whenever you're ready" He looked at the Witcher through the one way mirror.

"You sure you want us to sit in on this, since we helped take him down we're emotionally involved and could be biased?" Rogue asks.

365Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 15 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sat 15 Sep - 17:26

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

The officer thought for a moment, then nodded: "You have a point.

I have the top linguistics experts flying in from Soren. They will begin decoding his language to establish communication. The process will be long however. Weeks, maybe months.

Their plane won't land in Beusoleil for a couple of hours, I thought you'd want to talk the killer again, before they arrive.
But no one will pressure you to do this. If you believe you are too close to the case, I understand.

You've already done more than enough for Tesia.
We highly appreciate your help"

The officer nodded to you again: "Let me know what you've decided"

366Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 15 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sat 15 Sep - 17:40

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight was in thought, muttering to herself, thought soft, it ws audiable. Most of what she said was the information and a few thoughts of her own. It's as she was trying to make it make sense, inviting the missing piece.

"So the real name of our girl is Axis, there were several others the witcher already sniffed out, he can regenerate though he's still scarred, he can cast magic through pentagrams and the flame blade spell is one of them... There are a lot of missing pieces."

She looks up. "I have two requests. One, a hose. I'm covered in sewage, it's disgusting. Two, get me in contact with Axis. I have some serious questions for our "victim" here."

367Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 15 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sat 15 Sep - 18:01

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"There are personnel showers on the first floor" the officer called.

Tomas pulled out his cellphone with one hand. The other was still holding the ice pack to the side of his face.
He dialed a number and waited for several moments, before sighing:

"...Amy's not picking up. They may be in an area of low reception"

368Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 15 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sat 15 Sep - 18:06

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:"There are personnel showers on the first floor" the officer called.

Tomas pulled out his cellphone with one hand. The other was still holding the ice pack to the side of his face.
He dialed a number and waited for several moments, before sighing:

"...Amy's not picking up. They may be in an area of low reception"

"How are you holding up by the way?" Rogue asks Tomas "That looked like a pretty solid headknock."

369Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 15 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sat 15 Sep - 22:55

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

""Do we have a picture of axis?" Rain asks, "Axis and a pen and paper." She looks into the interigation room.

370Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 15 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sat 15 Sep - 23:03

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"Its been a while since I've been decked like that" Tomas released a half smile through the pain:
"Ow. I'll be alright. No major injuries.
Wouldn't mind if a healing mage took a look at my nose though, if we ever pass through Equestria"

The police officer at the desk dug through the documents for a while, before pulling out a picture of Kathy, then a notebook and pen:
"Here you go" he passed them to Rain.

371Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 15 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sun 16 Sep - 0:37

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

She nods as she makes her way to the door with the objects. She steps into the interrogation room and looks the witcher over, "I feel as though we have some things to work over mr.witcher." she says quitely and calmly. Her gaze is commanding, "I do have a question." She sets Axis's picture on the table and draws a question mark on the paper, she raises the pen and raises her brow, "Nothing funny." She draws something mimicing one of his pentagrams and looks directly at him and drawing her thumb across her throat. She puts a hand on her hip making sure he understands.

372Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 15 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sun 16 Sep - 7:15

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

For the first time, you see regret. A level of regret in his eyes, when he looked at Kathy's picture.

He sighed, then bitterly looked at you for some reason.

"Glystaria" he firmly said looking at you.

Then firmly pointed at the picture of Kathy.

"...Glystaria" he said again, then leaned back in his chair, firmly looking at you.

373Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 15 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sun 16 Sep - 8:11

Dan One

Dan One

"Nevermind, I'll find it myself. Thanks anyways" Sand turned and left the area and jogged back to the police station. Just in time to see the others enter with the Witcher.

She takes her spot in the interrogation room. Seeing the Witcher had been for the moment beaten seems to have eased her stress. It's still visible but is more emanated through nervous posture instead of fearful shaking.

Sand flips to the drawing of the crime scene in her book and slides it to slides it towards the Witcher.

"Why?" she asks. Certain that the one word and tone would get the question across

374Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 15 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sun 16 Sep - 8:28

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"Glystaria" the Witcher said again, looking at the drawing.

The sign of regret appeared in his eyes again, more apparent than last time.

375Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 15 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sun 16 Sep - 10:01

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

She blinks, "Is that a name or a word." She mumbles to herself, "So this Glystaria..." she bites her lip, in thought, looking right at him with a blank looking stare, "So... ok... so thats either a name or the ritual itself." She blinks, "Alright..." she clears her throat, "Glystaria..." she lets the word roll off her tongue, taking a seat she looks at him, "she flips the paper over and draws a question mark on it. She places her hand on her chin and extends it outward as if she were speaking, "I just want to learn how to say 'What is' in his language" she says not taking her eyes off him, "In turn we can have him do the same this way we might get clearer answers."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum