The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2

+2
Some Sinner
Disgruntled purple
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 40]

126Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Wed 17 Oct - 17:38

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Kaylee lowered her hands and turned, looking at everyone. Her eyes stopped at Twilight and she frowned:

"...forgive me, Princess Twilight... it seems your... your source of information.. has disturbed your slumber. Your faithful asset will try to behave from now on." Kaylee coldly said and looked at the sky again.

".............there's a notable change of temperature, under the tree" she quietly said after a while:
"If I stand under it, its cold, but.." she took a few steps forward: "If I stand directly under the dark sky, I feel warmer. I can even point out the exact point where the temperature changes"

She moved her hand parallel to the ground, under the tree branch, then away from it:

"There.. just on the edge" she quietly said: "Change in temperature, as if.. there was shadow under the tree and sunlight above. But we look at the sky and there's no sun. It seems to be night time...
So I was thinking..." she waited, then shook her head:

"N-no, I don't want to influence your opinion. Why do you think this is happening?" she asked, looking at everyone.

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

127Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Wed 17 Oct - 18:54

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

She didn't reply to the cold tone she was adressed with. She merely looked like it was something she's familiar with, but not something pleasant. There does seem to be a hint of someething darker in that expression, as if something was lost.

"The phenomenon is that it's colder under the tree then not, despite there being no sun to see..." She says. "... Is something blocking the light? Maybe blocking is the wrong word... But something is preventing the light from coming through, but not the warmth..." She gets closer, trying to see if there's even a hint of a shadow casted. "There has to be a little light, otherwise we can't see."

She then turns to Kaylee. "What is your train of thought? Anything similiar?"

128Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Wed 17 Oct - 19:06

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Kaylee openly scowled at Twilight. It seems the casual conversation just angered her further. She looked away:

"......I was thinking that there is a sun, but our eyes just can't see it.. maybe its projecting light at a spectrum that's invisible to our eyes.. or something similar." she quietly replied.
As you look down, you don't see any notable shadows on the ground.

Kaylee glanced at Twilight with a frown, without turning her head:

"So. Got nothing to say to me?" she quietly asked.

129Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Wed 17 Oct - 19:15

Dan One

Dan One

"Kaylee, how much sleep did you get?" Radiance questions as he digs through his bag.

130Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Wed 17 Oct - 19:18

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Kaylee looked down: "...about 3 hours.

I was afraid to sleep. Too many nightmares.. about my past" she looked away, towards the direction of the city ruins:

"...I saw the pillar tear itself apart last night. Its gone..
We won't be able to return the same way we came in"

131Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Wed 17 Oct - 19:33

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

She gives a glance back at Kaylee, then lets out a sigh.

"There is something that needs to be said."

She then looks at her fully. She looks serious, her eyes having determination and worry.
"You and I need to talk sometime. In private. It doesn't have to be now, but the sooner the better."

132Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Wed 17 Oct - 19:36

Dan One

Dan One

"We knew when we came in we might not be able to go back. But we've gotten out of other impossible situations before " Radiance pulls out one of his portioned amounts of dried food.

He addressees the group."Now, before we head out or decide what to do I think it would be a good idea to eat. If that fight last night was any indication of what is to come we're going to be burning a lot of calories."

133Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Wed 17 Oct - 19:55

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"Yeah.." Johan nodded to Radiance: "You're probably right" he looks a bit worried.

Kaylee crossed her arms and looked away: "We can talk right now. I'm not busy or anything.
We can just walk a few meters away from the humvee"

134Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Wed 17 Oct - 20:06

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"Gotcha." Twilight says. "Shall we?"

She walks a bit away, she looks a bit nervous about it. When she gets about 10 meters away, she turns to face her. Taking a deep breath, she starts.

"We have a lot on out mind right now, don't we? Can we share that?"

135Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Wed 17 Oct - 20:11

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Kaylee followed Twilight, then stopped in front of her with a frown, crossing her arms:

"I'm glad we stopped pretending like everything's fine. Go on, tell me what's on your mind"

136Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Wed 17 Oct - 20:42

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:Kaylee openly scowled at Twilight. It seems the casual conversation just angered her further. She looked away:

"......I was thinking that there is a sun, but our eyes just can't see it.. maybe its projecting light at a spectrum that's invisible to our eyes.. or something similar." she quietly replied.
As you look down, you don't see any notable shadows on the ground.

Kaylee glanced at Twilight with a frown, without turning her head:

"So. Got nothing to say to me?" she quietly asked.

"Hey, stop doing science without me" Rogue groans groggily as he is woken by the raised voices outside his sleeping bag.

137Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Wed 17 Oct - 20:52

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"There's a lot, I don't know where to start, so..."

She stammers at first, as if something was holding her back. But she puts a hand over her own face, then slides it off. Her face then looks solemn, defeated, depressed.

"I'm scared, Kaylee. I'm scared that this time... It could all be for naught. That we're on a chase to find something that doesn't exist anymore. And the idea I've lost them, my precious twins..." She seems to choke a bit on her tears, those forming in her eyes. "I can't lose them. Not them. They kept me sane, through all I did. If I lose them, I'll... I'll..." She sniffles, a tear beginning to leak out.

"I'll end up destroying myself. And I don't know how."

She looks at her, pained. "I know... I'm just playing the role of victim now..." She tries to compose herself.
"I'm no saint, far from it. In most situations, I push the worst of me forward. Afraid to show weakness to anyone, as if anyone will attack me at that specific moment. So I lock myself away, hiding behind my pride to not let anyone in."

She sighs. "Even telling you this... Makes me feel like I lost."

She then looks at Kaylee. "That's just wrong, isn't it?"

138Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Wed 17 Oct - 21:12

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Kaylee took a step forward and placed a hand Twilight's shoulder. Just looking into her eyes for a long moment, before she said:

"I understand how you feel. I feel the same about Zoy"

She suddenly frowned:

"But I don't go out of my way, to hurt the people I care about in the process. I don't take out my anger on them"

She took a step back, lowering her hand and frowning:

"I always thought of you as a friend. But you hurt me Twilight. You cut me deep, one too many times over the past few years. And I have to tell you, friends don't do that.
Friends don't turn on each other, at the drop of a hat. Friends don't go out of their way to hurt each others feelings.

Friends don't refer to each other as 'Sources of Information', like I'm some asset to be exploited until I expire"

Kaylee placed her hand over her heart, collecting it into a fist as tears began to form in her eyes:

"You hurt me Twilight. You hurt me really bad.
And I don't know why you feel you have to keep your guard up around me, as if I'm some malicious monster that will attack you, at the first sign of weakness.

Whenever you needed help, I went out of my way to help you, without asking anything in return. Because I don't need anything in return.
Because that's how friends work.

And I don't know what's going on in your head, or if you even see me as a friend, but I'm tired of getting hurt.
So stop hurting me!" Kaylee said with tears in her eyes.

139Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Wed 17 Oct - 21:16

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain lets her guard down and looks into the sky, "But it was brighter earlier was it not? We could actually see things? What happened to that? Or was i just hallucinating." She yawns, her blade going back into its sheith, "Squiggles whats the time and why is there no sun." She looks over to Kaylee and Twilight, "Looket those two..." Rain says quitely, "Thinking their friendship is the most important thing at the moment. Forgive and Forget is what I say." She scoffs, "Or just dont have friends... i like that one."

140Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Wed 17 Oct - 21:30

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Hai good morning Rain Runner! A voice rang in your head. It sounded much more vivid than yesterday.

I think its about ten in the moarning. Its quite sunny actually, don't you feel the sun rays? Its one of the warmer days in Nifelheim. the voice said in Rains head.

Aaaahh, our connection still isn't strong enough, my voice might fade at any-.
The voice disappeared, but the presence still lingered.

Johan looked at the sky, thinking: "Its hard to tell with this sky, its so dark, you'd think we're still in Nyx... maybe even darker than that, there's no stars or moon here.."

He looked around: "We should get ready to go. The village shouldn't be much further if we travel by car"

141Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Wed 17 Oct - 21:34

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:Hai good morning Rain Runner! A voice rang in your head. It sounded much more vivid than yesterday.

I think its about ten in the moarning. Its quite sunny actually, don't you feel the sun rays? Its one of the warmer days in Nifelheim. the voice said in Rains head.

Aaaahh, our connection still isn't strong enough, my voice might fade at any-.
The voice disappeared, but the presence still lingered.

Johan looked at the sky, thinking: "Its hard to tell with this sky, its so dark, you'd think we're still in Nyx... maybe even darker than that, there's no stars or moon here.."

He looked around: "We should get ready to go. The village shouldn't be much further if we travel by car"

"The sun could fluctuate in the type of light it produces, sometimes visible, sometimes invisible, it could be just on the border between the two and we either get one or the other based on some slight imbalance?" Rogue suggests "That would mean this planet's day and night cycle isn't tied to the side of the planet facing the sun..."

142Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Wed 17 Oct - 21:41

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

She just looks down, unable to look her in the eyes now.

"I'm.... Sorry."
The tone of her words was heavy. As if it all hits her.

"When you said that our offspring was gone, I snapped." She slowly starts. "Nothing seemed to matter to me anymore then. If not called out, I would've teared into you even more, unaware. When I walked out, I met Angelo. I went berserk, to the point he had to knock me out."

She lets out a sigh. "It was all the stress and pain from the whole time, wanting to get out then. In the most unhealthy way possible. I should've spoken up sooner, I should've let it out earlier. But you know what I heard just before I was out of the room?"

She looks up at her, both with tears and supressed anger. "I heard that now I had a reason to come along on this trip."

After a hiss, she barely restrained herself. "I know it wasn't you who said it, you're not that kind of person. It may not even be those exact words... But it was the most disgusting thing I've ever heard in my life."

She looked down again, knowing that this pose was the only way to hold it in enough. "My behaviour has been terrible. So much that I think I brought this wall upon myself. But I know friendship goes two ways, one person in this group made that clear."

She let out a small smile. "That's you. You still reach out where others give up. You've been nothing but forgiving, I guess I somehow broke your limit." She holds out a hand. "Guess we both know who the real princess of friendship is, don't we?" She gave a weak chuckle.

She looks more solemn now. "People need heart to hear talks like these. Especially now. But I only feel that's possible with you.

143Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Wed 17 Oct - 21:54

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain cant help but smile at squiggles chipper mood, "Thanks Squiggles yer the best." She looks back into the sky and sighs, rubbing the back of her head. She turns on her flashlight and looks to the two girls, "Hay lovebirds! We are wasting..." she looks up and frowns, "...well... We are wasting some form of time I know that much! Lets bounce!"

Rains eyes then turn to rogue, "So this whole planet could turn into one gigantic strobe light just for us..." she walks to the humvee, "Wack."

144Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Wed 17 Oct - 22:03

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Kaylee covered her eyes from the flashlight and smiled, then took Twilights hand:

"..we need to support each other okay? Its the only way we can get through this.
Our little group, here in Nifelheim, I feel we became a little family over the years. We only have each other in this cold world, so we need to help each other"

She smiled, with a trace of tears in her eyes.

145Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Wed 17 Oct - 22:14

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"I must be the moody teenager then." She tries to joke.

"But I'll try to be there more emotionally. And if you need to talk about something, just give a call."

She then hugs her. It's awkward and clumsy, but she's still smiling.

After short time, she lets go. "Rain's right though, we better get moving."

146Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Wed 17 Oct - 23:14

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain steps up and throws open the door to the humvee. She steps into the back and takes a seat, "apparently is a warm and sunny out so... I guess its a beautiful day?" She shrugs at the darkness, "I dunno. Squiggles told me its a beautiful day so I guess it is." She frowns leaning back in her chair.

147Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Wed 17 Oct - 23:16

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Kaylee nodded and brightly smiled.

"...Kaylee, could you put on the hard suit back? It should protect you from the cold at least" Johan called after a moment: "I'm getting cold just by looking at you."

"Right.." Kaylee nodded, beginning to approach the humvee. She opened its back compartment and started to fish for the suit, among the other bags stored there.

The area seemed quiet. The silence only broken by a rare gust of wind and the chirping of forest creatures nearby.

Several moments ticked by, before Mist suddenly heard an unfamiliar voice in her head:

"......you must go, now... they caught up to you!" the voice said in alarm. As you look around, no one else seemed to react to its sound. It seems only Mist had heard it.

Johan took a seat at the top of the humvee, looking around the snowy plains and the sky. His head was slowly turning left and right, before he suddenly froze, looking somewhere into the distance.
His jaw began to slowly drop and he pointed somewhere, into the snow.

At first, you didn't see anything out of the ordinary. But with each passing moment, something began to seem off. At first, it was just the faint noise of crunching snow. Then you began to notice something that made the hair stand on the back of your head.

There were foot tracks, appearing on their own in the snow. There was nobody there, but the foot tracks appeared, one after another, as if someone was slowly walking towards you, through the snowy plains.

A moment ticked by, then another pair of tracks began to appear in the snow. Then another, and another. The tracks slowly made their way in your direction, slightly pressing onto the snow and barely making a sound.

There was nobody there. You could see it clearly. But the tracks continued to appear on their own, getting closer and closer. Slowly, methodically.

Last edited by Kaylee Brown on Thu 18 Oct - 7:49; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

“Guys.... we need to go.... NOW!” Mist yelled, leaning over and staring out the window in slight horror. She didn’t want anyone to start thinking she was mad, but she had an awful feeling about this. Especially the footprints.

“Invisibility magic is a thing. We can debate it later. WE NEED TO GO!!!” Mist shouted again, moments away from trying to drive the humvee herself.

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

The footprints were getting closer. A green patch of grass visible among the snow, suddenly began to turn yellow, then wither and die, as the footprints neared and stepped over it.

Kaylee emitted and startled yelp and ran for the drivers seat, Johan jumped off the roof and climbed inside. Kaylee began fiddling with the ignition key, when the footprints neared the back of the humvee and the vehicle suddenly shook. You heard the metal being cut like tinfoil, as three massive claw marks appeared on the cars rear side.

"INVISIBLE MONSTERS!!!" Johan screamed out in panic, looking back through the read window.

150Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Thu 18 Oct - 10:40

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain looks back, "Squiggles! Think you can back us up or are these things actually invisible! Cant fight things we cant see!" She huffs pulling out her revolver, she growls and pulls the hammer back she turns around in her seat putting her arm out the window and fires off 2 shots at the back of the humvee.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum