The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2

+2
Some Sinner
Disgruntled purple
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 40]

Dan One

Dan One

"Unless the name changed in the last 40 seconds I still believe they're called the Itachi," Radiance turns back to Mist "If we were in any danger I'm sure either that either Ursula or our of unwanted guests living in our bodies would have said something"

627Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Mon 31 Dec - 14:07

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

//Soundtrack

Rogue wrote:"Do these guys have any fear of Glystaria?" Rogue asks Ursula.

"Of course" Ursula seriously nodded: "If the parasites ever found this place.. it would end in tragedy.
Istachi are very gentle, peaceful creatures, they can't really fight to defend themselves, or pose a threat to anyone.

That's why, when faced with a monster, their best defense is to hide." Ursula quietly looked at the tiny wooden homes, built around the surface of trees. Each one had a very unique, intricate carving made on its walls, each one depicting some sort of image of nature, a flowery field or a river.

"...the Woodland Spirits have their own magic, something unique to them, that no one else has" Ursula gently smiled, taking a few steps forward as the cat like spirits gently tugged on her arm:

"They envelop their villages in some form of magic, which leaves it invisible to anyone passing by.
Ehh... perhaps the word 'Invisible' isn't entirely accurate. Its more as if... the magic makes you avert your gaze from the village.

You can pass right by it and never notice it there. Their gentle magic will subtly steer you away, without you taking notice.
That is their only defense"

Ursula smiled to you: "The reason we found their village this time, was because they felt my presence and opened the 'Averting Cone' for us. I visit them often and they've grown accustomed to my presence"

Her gentle gaze became a bit sad, as she gingerly stepped through the tiny roads:

"...something like this... can steer away an occasional parasite... but, if a horde of them marches through here... no magic will be enough to mask this village, from such a massive army. It will get trampled.."

She seriously looked at everyone: "...that's why... the Witcher's job is to protect all living creatures of Nifelheim.
Gentle, fragile places like this, that's what we're fighting for"

Rain wrote:"They are adorable... but... ehhhhh?" She lets them take the lead walking into the village, "im not entirely comfortable with these things."
Mist wrote:“What are they? Are they dangerous? Ursula, do you know what these are?” Mist asked hurriedly, pulling her hands away from the strange creatures.
Twilight wrote:She looks at the teal creatures flying around, observing them. "Strange, they look transparent, but they are able to interact with us. Also, any loud noise will startle them? Any other things that will make them scatter?"

As Mist pulled her hand away from one of the creatures, the cat silently gasped and stuck its lower lip forward, looking at you with big, round, teal eyes. It looks like its about to cry.

"Do not worry, they are perfectly harmless" Ursula gently smiled, as one of the cat like creatures took hold of her shoulder with its tiny paws and floated after her, as Ursula made her way forward. The whole time, the creature had a wondrous look in its eyes:

"They don't get many visitors-" Ursula chuckled a bit: "-I guess they're excited to show us their village.
They are called Istachi, peaceful Spirits of the forest. They are native to Nifelheim, that's why, like most creatures here, they appear transparent to us."

Ursula looked back towards you: "To a regular human, they are completely invisible. We're only able to see them, because of our parasite companions.

They do get scared easily, its the only way they could survive in this harsh world. Anything that may seem too big, loud or threatening, will send them in hiding. But if you're gentle with them, they will respond in kind"

As you slowly began to make your way through the village, you began to see more and more houses peek around the trees and the brush. It was a whole tiny community. Tiny roads, tiny vegetable fields and tiny wells.

Everywhere around you, the Spirits worked tirelessly on their day to day chores. Some were fixing small pipes, that extracted sweet liquids from under the tree's surface, collecting the juice in tiny wooden buckets.

A few were working in pairs, meticulously holding small hammers in their mouths and running nails into wooden boards that surrounded some trees, seemingly building new foundations for homes.

As you walk by, each one would briefly pause their work and excitedly wave to you with a smile, with its tiny teal paw.

"The blacksmith should be at the far end of the village" Ursula said with a smile, as you moved.

A tiny group of Spirits still surrounded you, watching you with child like fascination, flying around you and sometimes gently tugging at your sleeve to direct your attention towards one part of the village or another.

A few cats were still floating after Mist, one of them is looking at her with its big, teal eyes and making slight meowing sounds from time to time. You're not a hundred percent sure, but it seems like it wants to be petted.

Twilight wrote:"I guess the plan does need to be viewed over a few times, to make sure it's safe" Twilight mentally replied to Alyx. "But yes, I want to create a way to farm Glysteria, since apparently we'd have to slay others of your kind at least once a month, or we die. If we go back there, how will all the witchers who are planning to cross to the machine world sustain themselves in a world devoid of glysteria? It's something to think about. Unless you have a better solution for everyone, including those that don't want the witcher life."

Alyx didn't reply right away. He remained silent, seemingly thinking, as you slowly made your way through the village. When he finally spoke, his voice was quiet and grim:

"From what I understand, you have 3 options.

- Option 1 is... do nothing. We live in Nifelheim. You will run into parasites every day, whether you want to or not. Food shortage will not be an issue... at least on this planet.

- Option 2 ... use any kind of flora. Grass, trees, brush. As long as its living, it will work, on your planet or ours.
You don't actually have to ingest it. Simply let me know when its alright to consume it and I will. All you will notice is how the flora around you, dies out. In a small radius. Parasites don't need much. In that sense, we're no different than any herbivore on your planet.
"

Alyx notably paused:

"Option 3 ... Use Mitosis. A forbidden, Taboo spell, from the parasite spellbook.

You know how a single parasite can turn into 20 parasites, via mitosis? There is a spell for that.
A Forbidden spell, for obvious reasons, which allows a Witcher to initiate Mitosis upon his own parasite.

A single Witcher can create from 1 and up to 20 new parasites, using this spell.
"

Alyx went quiet for a few moments, your gaze subconsciously turned towards Ursula:

"...she knows the spell..." Alyx whispered: "Although she will never admit it. Not at this stage.

Most Recruitment Officers are taught this spell and they carry it like a burden. There are very strict and harsh rules, that state When, How and Where she is allowed to cast that spell.

From what I hear, those rules are as follows:

"She is only allowed to cast it, for the purpose of Initiating a new Witcher.
When it is too dangerous for young recruits to wander around the forest, hoping to get infected by a parasite, they are instead infected in a controlled environment, a secure environment, where a seasoned Witcher spawns a new parasite, to infect a potential new Witcher, thus, beginning the Witcher Initiation Ritual.

She is only allowed to cast it, inside the walls of a Castle City, where the parasite suppression Obelisks have full effect, something that makes any Witcher-less parasite, squirm around in horror and pain, until someone agrees to tie him to his soul.

And she is only allowed to spawn, one parasite, at most, with a Heavy Witcher contingent standing around her.

...there may be other political or military rules that I'm not aware of. But, rest assured. Ursula knows this spell. And she will probably never cast it, or teach it.
As in the wrong hands... that could be... quite dangerous..
" Alyx grimly concluded.

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

628Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Mon 31 Dec - 18:51

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Very hesitantly, Mist patted the head of the meowing creature, her metal fingers running over it. Her other hand reached to the one she had upset, and she patted that one as well.

“They’re a little like Moon’s cat. Only less undead. I’m not very fond of cats.”

629Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Mon 31 Dec - 19:31

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

"So what will happen to them, when all you Humans migrate back to Earth? Is there a seat for them as well, or are they not on the guest list?" Rogue asks Ursula.

630Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Mon 31 Dec - 20:26

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"Of course they're coming as well" Ursula replied: "The Witchers job is to protect all life.
We will save as many as we can, not only the woodland Spirits or the fox companions. Everyone, every living being on this planet, that we can reach in time and guide toward our Castle Cities, before the Migration happens. It is our duty"

The tiny woodland Spirits began happily meowing, as soon as Mist began petting them.

631Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Mon 31 Dec - 20:26

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

//Happy New Year 2019 Everyone!!! santa santa santa santa santa Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

I wanted to wish you all to be in good health, to stay safe, to pursue your dreams and to overcome hardships!
And above all, I wish you to be happy!

And if you ever feel down and need someone to talk to, there is a place here, where we will hear you and support you.

I'm really glad I've met you guys, the years we've spent rp-ing, gaming and goofind around on skype n steam together,
have been one of the best years in my life,

Thank you for being you, and from the bottom of my heart, I wish you all a Happy New Year! =)

Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 26 11

632Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Mon 31 Dec - 21:29

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

"It really sounds like a big operation, must be a headache to plan and organise?" Rogue says, "Has there been any attempt at sabotage at all, by Glystaria perhaps? The success of this move would be a big blow to them..."

// A happy New Year to all!

Dan One

Dan One

//Happy New Years, Fam Squad!

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

// (super late because I fell asleep a bit too early) Happy New Year/Blwyddyn Newydd Dda!!!!

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"Indeed" Ursula nodded to Rogue:
"If we migrate, the parasites will loose their main source of sustenance. They will have no choice but to eat each other to survive. I can't imagine them being happy about that possibility."

She looked ahead, a few wrinkles forming on her forehead as she frowned:
"I'm sure the parasites would love to sabotage our operation. But there's nothing they can do, each Castle City is surrounded by a perimeter of Suppression Obelisks - they work as Glystaria repellents.

Parasites can't get any closer than 5 kilometers. Which means even if they stood on the edge of the suppressed area and fired their most powerful, long range spell at our Castle City, it wouldn't reach us.

The Cities completely outside their blast range and there's nothing they can do. They can't get close enough to do damage" Ursula waited a moment, then quietly added:

"...the.. hard part, was building the Obelisks. Defending the Cities, while the perimeter was still incomplete..
A lot of Witchers died.. holding that line.. good people... Nifelheim never really recovered from their loss"

Ursula went quiet, as you reached the edge of the village. There was a rock formation there, about 5 meters in height. A seemingly, naturally formed cave was visible there. Some faint candle light was visible inside.

Just outside the cave, on a small wooden chair, next to a tiny wooden table with a tea pot, sat an elderly man.
His face was completely riddled with horrible scars, large claw marks, by the looks of it. His palms didn't look any better. Long messy scars, coupled with old burn marks.

Johan involuntarily jolted and looked away. Subconsciously you recall Johan having burn scars on his arms as well. The sight of old burns must have triggered a painful memory for him and Johan looked away with a heavy expression.

The elderly man sat in silence and looked over the entire group. Ursula straightened up in front of him and gave a low bow, before standing at attention and formally saying something on the Nifelheim language.

The man waited a moment, then shortly nodded and quietly blurted something out. He seems to be acknowledging Ursula.

His gaze shifted and he fixed you with a heavy stare.

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain stands for a moment giving him a curious look, "So this is our blacksmith." Rain steps up looking at her bow and back up to the blacksmith, she rolls up her sleeves and looks around for a forge. If she can she places her bow on a table hoping to make herself at home.

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

You find a relatively small, yet professional looking forge, a few meters behind the rock formation. The smith watched you with a curious smirk, as you found a place for the bow. Your business like approach and non ceremonial use of his table, seems to have put him in a good mood.

Ursula somewhat shyly collected her hands and began explaining something on Nifelheim. The blacksmith listened and a frown formed on his face almost immediately.
He fixed everyone with a heavy stare again and began quietly muttering something to you. Ursula listened and began translating in real time:

"...I explained the situation to him, that you are my new recruits and in desperate need of Witcher weapons...
He's.. saying.. that.. he knows you are from the Machine World.." Ursula became a bit grim as the smith continued to talk:

"..he says... The Machine World declared war on Nifelheim and that you are Machine folk. He is.. worried..-" Ursula's occasionally pained expression gave you the idea that she's rephrasing a lot of what the blacksmith is saying:
"..-he's worried that the.. cold machines in your world, could have made your hearts cold as well."

The blacksmith crossed his arms and firmly said some kind of finishing phrase.
Ursula looked at you:
"He's saying if he forges weapons for you, he will be responsible for how you use them." Ursula slightly bit her lower lip:
"He's asking why do you want Witcher weapons?.."

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"Well... lets tell him the truth." Rain pulls out an arrow and examins its tip before cracking her knuckles, "We came here on a mission to save our children only to find out not only this world is fucked by our world is too." She twirls the arrow in her fingers, "The machine world attacks have nothing to do with us or our party and in fact these attacks are happening without any knowlage of the machine world government." She draws one of her blades and flips it around setting the handle in the blacksmiths direction, "If he would like I can show him some machine world blacksmithing tips... how to save on metal and still make robust weapons, that sort of thing, I'd also like to work together in making a witcher bow if thats alright, hell I'll probably learn something."

"We need the weapons to not only save your world as and our children, but to save ours as well and to stop the attacks threating you."

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

C̷O̴N̴S̶U̸M̵E̵ wrote:"Well... lets tell him the truth." Rain pulls out an arrow and examins its tip before cracking her knuckles, "We came here on a mission to save our children only to find out not only this world is fucked by our world is too." She twirls the arrow in her fingers, "The machine world attacks have nothing to do with us or our party and in fact these attacks are happening without any knowlage of the machine world government." She draws one of her blades and flips it around setting the handle in the blacksmiths direction, "If he would like I can show him some machine world blacksmithing tips... how to save on metal and still make robust weapons, that sort of thing, I'd also like to work together in making a witcher bow if thats alright, hell I'll probably learn something."

"We need the weapons to not only save your world as and our children, but to save ours as well and to stop the attacks threating you."

"If everyone we meet is going to keep on asking us this same question, it would probably save time just to print out our stock response on t-shirts..." Rogue jokes.

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"Well the first option is out of the question, you know that from my memories" Twilight says to her guest. "The second option is enough for one, but as many witchers as there are and will come, it's gonna be difficult to provide. But that third bit of information, it's troublesome. Something tells me, the witchers are not going to make that so taboo once they cross into our world. They may have already tried it once. I'll look into it some more, please inform me of any other such taboo spells. "

She look around her, at the forge and such. She seemed to have dazed off a bit.

"Sorry, had a different conversation. What did I miss?"

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Disgruntled purple wrote:"Well the first option is out of the question, you know that from my memories" Twilight says to her guest. "The second option is enough for one, but as many witchers as there are and will come, it's gonna be difficult to provide. But that third bit of information, it's troublesome. Something tells me, the witchers are not going to make that so taboo once they cross into our world. They may have already tried it once. I'll look into it some more, please inform me of any other such taboo spells. "

She look around her, at the forge and such. She seemed to have dazed off a bit.

"Sorry, had a different conversation. What did I miss?"

"The blacksmith wants to know why we want Witcher weapons, because he'll be responsible if we as Machine People do something bad with them" Rogue summises for Twilight.

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"And he's not responsible if a 'native witcher' goes rogue?" Twilight asks. "Sounds like clear double standard."

She quietly said to herself. "Fits my theory though..."

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Ursula frowned, clearly offended: "Of course he will be responsible, if a native Witcher goes rogue"
She turned on her heels and began speaking with the blacksmith, seemingly translating what Rain had said earlier.
During the conversation, the smith accepted Rain's blade with a nod and quickly examined it with a seasoned look, checking its balance point, its sharpness and other small details. After some time he nodded with punctuated approval and passed the blade back to Rain.

"..I guess, people still don't know us enough" Johan quietly said, coming closer to Rogue: "From what I gathered, this kind of thing never happened before, Machine Folk arrive and aren't hostile to them. Maybe after people get to know us better.. understand that we're trying to help.. the word will spread and.. hopefully, they'll be more willing to trust us"

Ursula finished translating and the blacksmith fell into thought for a long moment, before replying. He crossed his arms as he did, leaning back in his chair and staring off into space:

"...he's saying.." Ursula began: "...only 1 other Witcher, ever asked him to forge bow...

It is a difficult weapon to handle, so most Witchers pass the opportunity.
It has a very big advantage, but also a very big disadvantage - its ammunition is unlimited, but it comes at a cost of a slow fire rate."

The blacksmith paused for a few moments, thinking, then began again.

"...-he says... he cannot show you how to forge Witcher weapons yet. It is a classified, closely guarded secret.

But he... he says he will forge weapons for you, so you can save your children." Ursula translated, smiled and nodded to the smith in gratitude:

"He understands that Rain wishes for a Witcher Bow." Ursula continued: "He asks, what kind of weapon would each of you like to have?"

In Twilight's mind, Alyx released a quiet, unhappy laugh:
"...you believe the Witchers will risk contaminating the Machine World, just to keep themselves fed?... Twilight... I don't believe you understand their psychology yet."

Alyx paused, his voice becoming a little tense or worried for some reason:
"...why don't you ask Ursula... gently... what will be expected of you, once the Migration to the Machine World is complete...

... Yes... its exactly what you're thinking... it has everything to do with the Suicide Spell...
"

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

“Can I have something small? I work better with smaller weapons, maybe a blade about the length of my forearm. I’m best with something I can conceal and move quickly. Normally, I work with two small daggers or throwing knives.” Mist asked Ursula, looking around the forge as she did so. Vague memories of visiting the forge of one of Moon’s friends drifted to her mind.

“You go any preferences Laylah?”

Dan One

Dan One

"I have a few questions first. Is a Witcher limited to only one weapon or can pairs be created? Can non-conventional weapons like reinforcing gloves or boots be created? And can a Witcher weapon ever be stolen or broken by another Witcher or Glysteria?"

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight thought something over. "... How exactly is he responsible for how we use the weapons he makes for us? It's true he gives us them, but after that he has no hand in that, right? If we use them to slay Glysteria or open cans of food, it's our choice."

She folds her arms. "I'll think about what weapon I shall take. I prefer not to use weapons if I can help it."

She turns to her guest. "I suppose I didn't have enough time and interaction to fully get through, but I do know that these people are absolutely furious at the machine world and the machine people. It's not sensical to think that just magically dissapears. So I just have a feeling they won't exactly let this go over peacefully."

She looks down. "I don't think they would take the risk to keep themself fed, but perhaps as a secret weapon. This is distressing... Seems they want us to or force us to activate the swallow dance Hmmm, there's probably a spell for that as well. Hmmm... These witchers get more and more suspicious with every bit of information. I better hear something I can believe, or this might get very ugly very soon for me."

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Mist wrote:“Can I have something small? I work better with smaller weapons, maybe a blade about the length of my forearm. I’m best with something I can conceal and move quickly.

The forge appears to be very small, only holding the bare minimum. Its tools were very few and simple, but seemed sturdy and functional, built to last. Apart from the usual items you expected to see at the forge, there were also some unknown, strange looking artifacts present.
Looking as simply made as the other tools, the artifacts purpose wasn't immediately clear. Some looked like spheres, others like bowls and wooden beakers.

Ursula thought for a moment and asked: "Something like a dagger, or a wakizashi maybe?
You can conceal the blade at any time. Once attuned, the weapon can be stored in the depths of your soul and summoned at will."

Laylah nodded in agreement. You're not sure how you knew that, it just felt like she did:
"A short weapon will be advantageous in close quarters combat. If you're most comfortable fighting with a dagger, you should definitely pick something like it."

Radiance wrote:Is a Witcher limited to only one weapon or can pairs be created? Can non-conventional weapons like reinforcing gloves or boots be created? And can a Witcher weapon ever be stolen or broken by another Witcher or Glysteria?"

"I'm afraid pairs cannot be created" Ursula shook her head: "Think of a Witcher weapon, as an extension of your soul. A part of your identity. What makes you, you.

Once it is forged, it will be attuned to your soul, and yours alone. You cannot lend it to anyone and no one can steal it. Because the blade is you, and you are the blade.

It cannot physically stray away from your body, more than a few meters away, before dissipating and returning to the depths of your soul. So even if someone would grab it and run off, the blade will dissipate and return to you. That's why it cannot be stolen."

Ursula thought for a moment: "I believe non conventional weapons can be made, but not in pairs. Only a single boot, or a single glove.

And.. the weapons can be broken. It is not done easily and does not happen often, but if enough force is applied, directly to your weapon, it can break. Depending on the damage done, you may have to forge a new one."

Twilight wrote:Twilight thought something over. "... How exactly is he responsible for how we use the weapons he makes for us? It's true he gives us them, but after that he has no hand in that, right? If we use them to slay Glysteria or open cans of food, it's our choice."

She folds her arms. "I'll think about what weapon I shall take. I prefer not to use weapons if I can help it."

"The Witcher weapons are extremely formidable tools." Ursula quietly said: "In the right hands, they can be devastating. If such tools were to fall into the hands of our enemies and used against us, Nifelheim would suffer a devastating blow."

She sighed: "We can barely compete with the machines of your world. If the Machine Folk that attacked us, suddenly acquired Witcher weapons as well, we would be in serious trouble. You can see how the local folk are weary of passing on such secrets and weapons.

If a blacksmith forges a weapon for you, and later you use it to attack a Witcher stronghold, the blacksmith is responsible, because he put the weapon in your hands. If he never did that, perhaps the attack on the stronghold would be less severe.

That's why he asked you those questions." Ursula said, then took a moment to gather her loose hair and tie it back in a knot with a small white ribbon:

"..I understand that you're not used to fighting with cold weapons, but that's why we will train.
A Witcher needs a Witcher weapon. You saw why in the caves. Our spells are limited, but a Witcher sword has unlimited 'Ammo'.
It is our first and last line of defense against the parasites. The only thing that can harm them, apart from our magic"

Twilight wrote:"I don't think they would take the risk to keep themself fed, but perhaps as a secret weapon. This is distressing... Seems they want us to or force us to activate the swallow dance Hmmm, there's probably a spell for that as well. Hmmm... These witchers get more and more suspicious with every bit of information. I better hear something I can believe, or this might get very ugly very soon for me."

"...at their core, the Witchers are simple creatures, driven by two primary goals." Alyx quietly replied:

"- They want to destroy the parasites.
- They want to ensure their peoples survival.

Anything that gets in the way of that, is often quickly dispatched.
They won't suffer a threat from anyone.
" Alyx sighed.

Dan One

Dan One

"Hmm, then I need something that allows me to still use my own body as a weapon. I'll take a staff then. Six feet in length should do."

Radiance tightens the straps holding his weapons across his back.

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

“Yeah, a dagger, but a bit longer than average. I had some custom made ones at home, wish I brought one with me to show you. Also had a magnetic grip, stopped it falling out my hands. Metal fingers make one rather clumsy.” Mist sighed and momentarily fumbled in her pocket for a cigarette. Realising she’d left them with Moon, she swore under her breath.

“How can I feel you nodding? What are you going up there?”

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"You do know staffs aren't ment to kill yes?" Rain raises her brow to radiance, "Even if their metal. Contrary to popular belief staffs aren't as good at killing as they are at dispatching someone nonleathaly. Kinda like a tazer only you get the everliving god beat out of you instead of being electrocuted. Though there is a way to make a staff leathal, its not unknown that a staff can have small mace heads or blades on one or both ends of the staff. Bigger heads will make it heavier but in turn deal more damage though making it slower." She smiles at him, "If you add mace heads onto the ends and then a spike on one side you not only have a more effective staff but a long or short spear should we get caught in a cave."

Rain looks to moon, "Your looking for a shortsword."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum