The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 4

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 39]

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Rogue, Twilight)

The only guard you saw at the end of the corridor, grimaced and slightly moved out of sight as well. Whatever was happening, was going down somewhere out of sight.

Rolo grimaced: "..is Tristan deliberately making a scene, to draw the guards away from this corridor?... crazy old timer."

"Clever old timer more like, he can get away with more due to his age" Rogue does a little salute to Tristan. "Lets not waste his efforts; you check all the doors on one side, I'll check the ones on the other."

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Radiance, Rogue, Twilight)

"Right" Rolo nodded and moved to the left side of the corridor.

On the right, you spotted about 6 doors in total, evenly placed on each wall.

Rolo tried the handle of the nearest door to him. Verifying that its locked and for a lack of a better option, he summoned Rogues Shield and placed its edge on the spot where the doors lock met the doorframe.

The metal began slowly melting, until the lock gave way and the door opened.

Rolo cautiously opened it and sneaked into the room, coming face to face with Radiance, who was still tied up and chained to his chair.

"...why aren't you escaping?" Rolo whispered, as he sneaked towards Radiance and started melting his bindings.

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

Dan One

Dan One

"Because I dont intend to and I was forced to drop avatar meaning that even if I wanted too I couldn't escape.

Me being here with the group is no longer necessary. My daughter hates me but is alive and well. Not the happy ending I intended but better than I feared."

He summons his blade and desyncronizes from it. Placing it on the table. He then moves the chair to the opposite side of the room and sits down again.

"Go without me. I intend to convince them to send me back through the portal. Hopefully use those two or so seconds to prevent Earth forces from slaughtering the Nifelheim people as they come through the portal. My own mission here is done and I need to get back to where things make sense. Tell the others my intention and that I said goodbye."

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight slowly facepalms at the current scene.

"For crying out loud, isn't this in the overlords list?"

She turned to her parasite. "Seems all hope for peace is lost, let's bust out of here."

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Radiance, Rogue, Twilight)

"Right" Rolo nodded and moved to the left side of the corridor.

On the right, you spotted about 6 doors in total, evenly placed on each wall.

Rogue proceeds to pick the lock on the first door.

Dan One

Dan One

(Rogue)
As the lock clicks open the wistling from behind the door comes to a halt. Abrubt but somehow musicially satisfying.  In front of you, bound in a familar way, is someone you've never seen before. A female with light grey fur, pure white hair in a single thickish braid that hangs over the shoulder, and glowing crimson red eyes.

"I'd ask what they did with my old interrogator but based on your disheveled look and that ace lock picking I'd say your breaking out." She holds up her ball bound hands "going to assume you know this isnt the exit and you have friends in here. Don't suppose you're the kind of rogue rogue witcher that helps out random strangers?" She gives you a friendly smile

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Anastasia and Rose wrote:(Rogue)
As the lock clicks open the wistling from behind the door comes to a halt. Abrubt but somehow musicially satisfying.  In front of you, bound in a familar way, is someone you've never seen before. A female with light grey fur, pure white hair in a single thickish braid that hangs over the shoulder, and glowing crimson red eyes.

"I'd ask what they did with my old interrogator but based on your disheveled look and that ace lock picking I'd say your breaking out." She holds up her ball bound hands "going to assume you know this isnt the exit and you have friends in here. Don't suppose you're the kind of rogue rogue witcher that helps out random strangers?" She gives you a friendly smile

"Depends, what're you in for?" Rogue asks the stranger.

Dan One

Dan One

"I'll tell you but you gotta answer that question as well. My captain decided that his battle theory was sound strategy and refused to listen to me or any of the others who had actually seen combat. The idiot got everyone in my squad killed but me and him.

"Basically I'm in here for deserting and questioning leaders who think their words speak louder than actions. So not murder or going nuts with the taboo magic if that's what you wanted to know."

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Anastasia and Rose wrote:"I'll tell you but you gotta answer that question as well. My captain decided that his battle theory was sound strategy and refused to listen to me or any of the others who had actually seen combat. The idiot got everyone in my squad killed but me and him.

"Basically I'm in here for deserting and questioning leaders who think their words speak louder than actions. So not murder or going nuts with the taboo magic if that's what you wanted to know."

"How interesting" Rogue nods, releasing the stranger from their shackles. "We're in for murder and going nuts with taboo magic..."

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 4 - Page 4 Happy-new-year-2020-wishes-greeting-card-design-template-9e47b3cf9f0e5ae77237a65c7be83e31_screen

// Hello my friends =)
I wanted to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Happy New Year!
Thank you for a wonderful year, for all the crazy laughs we had in cards against humanity and in the rp, in Team Fortress, Portal, Counterstrike and all the other crazy stuff we played.

From the bottom of my heart, I wish you a safe, productive and new, excellent year. But most of all, I wish you happiness =)

And for that one most important wish that you want to come true, I wish and hope it does.

Happy New Year everyone,
And thank you

I'm really glad I met you guys =D

Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 4 - Page 4 Canstockphoto75383057-happy-new-year-2020-770x544

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:

// Hello my friends =)
I wanted to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Happy New Year!
Thank you for a wonderful year, for all the crazy laughs we had in cards against humanity and in the rp, in Team Fortress, Portal, Counterstrike and all the other crazy stuff we played.

From the bottom of my heart, I wish you a safe, productive and new, excellent year. But most of all, I wish you happiness =)

And for that one most important wish that you want to come true, I wish and hope it does.

Happy New Year everyone,
And thank you

I'm really glad I met you guys =D

// Well said.

Dan One

Dan One

//Here's to another year of shenanigans both in and out of the rp.

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain presses her hand to her chest, "No more empty then before I met I met my wife." She comments on her newfound feeling of emptiness. Slowly rising to her feet she rubs her wrists and quickly walks to the door with squiggles, pressing her shoulder to the side of the doorframe as if she were about to breach into a room. Rain places her hand on the doorhandle and gives it a light turn. If its locked she takes her pole axe and presses the spike into the lock and slowly opens the door peeking out down the hallways.

Circi sighs, "Alright." She twists her wrists hoping to force some slack on the rope. Her spider legs begin folding inward, trying to make some moving space. She gently pulls one spider leg to get an idea on where to start, or if possible to slip even one leg loose.

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Radiance)

"You want to fold, because your daughter's in her rebellious phase?" Rolo shrugged: "Well, I guess its none of my business. I'll let the others know."

He sneaked out of the room and quietly closed the door behind him.

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Twilight, Rain)

Alyx looks really confused, looking up at Twilight as they leave the room:

"....what list?"

As you observe the corridor, you only hear shouting in the distance, somewhere out of sight. You don't see any guards at the moment.

The lock on one of the neighboring doors melted and soon, Rain and Squiggles came into view in the corridor.

"Yo" Alyx quietly raised his hand.

For some reason, Squiggles hissed at him in response.

"Hey, have you guys seen Johan and the others yet?" Alyx quietly whispered.

"Present" A voice came from the ceiling and Johan suddenly materialized in your view. It seems he was hiding on one of the catwalks up top and now began hanging upside down from it, slightly enveloped in his massive wings.

"Wait a minute.." Alyx squinted: "Where you the one making bat noises before?"

Johan opened and closed his mouth again, his eyes darted left and right: "No... that was not me, making bat noises... which I don't make"

"Is Kaylee and Ursula with you?" Alyx whispered.

"Kaylee is" Johan nodded, still hanging upside down from the catwalk, hovering somewhere in front of your head.
As you look towards the ceiling again, you can just barely make out Kaylee's silhouette. It was so dark up there, that you only noticed her because you knew to look for her. The yellow glow of her one good eye, was so faint, it practically drowned in the surrounding darkness.

She was sitting on one of the catwalks and slightly waved to you.

"...haven't seen Ursula yet" Johan continued: "But we haven't checked all the doors yet. The guard showed up and we had to hide.
If you hear someone approaching the corridor, fly up to the catwalks right away"

Off in the distance, you saw one of the doors open. Rolo briefly showed up in your view, alone, then moved to another door, melted its lock and disappeared behind it.

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Circi)

As you try to get a little wiggle room from the bindings, your efforts unfortunately don't yield the desired results. The guards really took their time to secure the bindings as tightly as possible.

A few moments later, you noticed the door frame around the lock to your room, gradually melt. The door finally opened and Rolo, Rogue's parasite, entered the room.

He slowly walked in, recognized you and squinted:

"Eeeeeh? Sinner?... Mmm... what should I doooo..." he released a small smirk, taking a laid back stance:

"How the tables have turned. One of the beings you hate so much, is now in charge of your rescue."
Rolo looked up and pretended to think, tapping his cheek with his finger:

"What should I doooo...." he stopped tapping his cheek and smiled: "Oh! I know!
My dad always said, if you're good at something, never do it for free. So I'll free you Iiiifffff...
If you say out loud - 'The Parasites are the coolest creatures on Nifelheim!'. Yes, that's it" he released a smile.

Dan One

Dan One

The stranger rolls her eyes then nods in appreciation.

"Lead the way mystery man," she beckons toward ward the door

Last edited by Anastasia and Rose on Fri 3 Jan - 13:52; edited 1 time in total

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Anastasia and Rose wrote:The stranger rolls her eyes nods in appreciation

"Lead the way mystery man," she beckons toward ward the door

"After you" Rogue holds the door for her, and relocks it behind him to leave no trace. "Oh, hey Johan. Meet my new friend" he nods to the batpony as he spots him, and moves to the next door to unlock it.

Dan One

Dan One

"Call me Anastasia by the by" she lowers her voice as not to be heard "You do have an actuall escape plan yes? This place is rumored to be inescapable and every rumor is based in truth or something like that"

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain raises her brow at Johan, "You do know, and I tell you this through extenstive and in depth research, bat ponys do indeed squeek like bats be it when they wish, in immense pain or pleasure, and when searching for insects." She glances up at kaylee and shivers slightly, "Spooky."

"Parasites are the coolest creatures in Nifelhime. Yes, thats it." She quotes his tone verbatim, "Quoted from Rolo. The parasite." She raises her brow, "Is it everything you wished for and more?"

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

Johan quietly waved to Rogue, then looked at the new comrade with curiosity and caution.

"Every plan must begin with information gathering" Alyx confidently said, falling in thought: "We must scout the area to ascertain the workings of this prison"

After a few moments, the next door clicks under Rogue's lockpick, but when he slowly opened the door, the cell behind it was empty.

Alyx looked at Rain, then back at Johan and slightly shrugged: "..huh.. I guess batponies have bat vocal cords"

"No yoouuuu have vocal cords!" Johan pointed at Alyx with a frown.

"......um.." Alyx chewed on his tongue for a bit, becoming perplexed.

"You guys! Keep it down!" Squiggles whispered, spreading his long claws wide and starting to climb up the wall to the catwalks.

In one of the cells, Rolo released a cheery smile and moved closer to Circi's chains:

"Yes!" He happily replied, using Rogue's burning shield to melt her bindings. After a few moments, Circi was free and Rolo sneaked back into the corridor, appearing in everyone's view.

"Hey did anyone see Ursula yet?" Johan whispered again in alarm.

"No, she wasn't in this room" Rolo shook his head.

"Where is she?!.." Johan bit his lower lip, still hanging upside down from the catwalk: "...we've checked all the rooms in the corridor.."

"Guard! Scatter!" Kaylee suddenly called from above in a hushed whisper.
Shortly after, you heard the footsteps of several armored men, making their way towards the corridor.

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Circi sighs, Rolo couldn't really tell but it felt as if she rolled her eyes, she peeks out, her empty pupils looking across the party, "Knowing Ursula you may find her later, sporting the evidence against her mother. I'm willing to believe she believes the things Rain said." Her ears perk at the call of an incoming guard. She crouches, her spiderlegs bending at the joints like springs before she lifts herself backwards. The legs on her lower back hook onto the catwalk and she pulls herself forward, her upper back legs reaching to the bar across the catwalk and hooking onto itlifting her high above the catwalk where she steadys herself and presses her back to the celing, spacing her legs out along the catwalk to look like supports.

"You do actually have a bats vocal chords, as I've said. Extensive research." Rain replys to Johan and Alex, "I dont know enough about parasites to explain a spectral beings biology if you can even call it that. You know, thats a good question, how are you even alive?" She quickly shuts up at the call of the guard. Rain quickly flutters up to the catwalks, ducking down into the shadows, she desummons her poleaxe and focuses her breath, slowing her breathing, taking very slow deep breaths to keep herself quiet.

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"No matter the reason your know that, Rain, ew."

She says that before going up there with the rest, annoyance on her face. She already knew this was going to be a troublesome day. She just didn't seem to know yet... If it was actually worth it.

Dan One

Dan One

With a cast of wall run she makes her way to the catwalk. Then hooks her legs and swings back down with arms out stretched to help anyone else up.

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Everyone)

"Hey did anyone see Ursula yet?" Johan whispered again in alarm.

"No, she wasn't in this room" Rolo shook his head.

"Where is she?!.." Johan bit his lower lip, still hanging upside down from the catwalk: "...we've checked all the rooms in the corridor.."

"Guard! Scatter!" Kaylee suddenly called from above in a hushed whisper.
Shortly after, you heard the footsteps of several armored men, making their way towards the corridor.

"Johan, could use a lift" Rogue asks, relocking the door.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum