The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 4

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39

Go down  Message [Page 39 of 39]

951Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 4 Mon 24 Aug - 11:36

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

“Rain, let it be for now.” Twilight says sternly to her. “Sometimes you have to stop talking, let them figure it out.”

Despite saying that, she looks upset in the direction Ryuuken went. It takes everything to not run after him to give a hug.

952Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 4 Mon 24 Aug - 14:28

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"What the hell do you want me to do huh!?" Ryu turned on his heels, scowling at you, his face twisting in anger:
"You want me to apologize for trying to survive!? YOUR PEOPLE PUT US ON THIS GOD FORSAKEN PLANET AND LEFT US TO DIE! And when we refused, they send death squads to finish the job!

Using the teleportation pillars is the ONLY way we can escape this place, and if we don't, EVERYONE HERE WILL DIE! YOU, ME, MY MOTHER, EVERYONE!!!" He was beside himself, it felt like he had this boiling down inside him for too long, suppressed under an emotionless mask and it just started spilling out:

"What the hell do you want me to do?! Cancel the Migration and condemn everyone on this planet to death?!" He was scowling at you so hard, he was beginning to look outright feral:

"The people from your world forced us into this situation, and I will not apologize for trying to survive! YOU LEFT US NO CHOICE!...

Zoy was right. These negotiations are pointless. I'm done with you!" He angrily waved his hand in your direction:

"...I'm going back to Rakshata. The reason there's parasites on Earth is because they could have found a way to destroy our suppression Obelisks, a way to get inside Castle Towns. I have to warn the other Witchers.

You do what you want, but I'm done trying to reason with you. If it wasn't clear, we don't want parasites on Earth either, as it will end the human race, for good this time. So we will be doing everything in our power, to ensure the Castle Towns are secure."

He slowly turned, from the corner of his eye, still looking at you, his eyes burning with hatred:
"...and if you don't extradite the Chariot organization and the Admiral, into our custody, there will be consequences.

I really don't care what you do with this information now. Inform your leaders, turn the world upside looking for them, do somersaults in the air until you find them, or just sit back and do nothing. I don't care.

But if these people will go unjudged and unpunished... there will be consequences.

Goodbye" he turned on his heels and began walking away.

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

953Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 4 Mon 24 Aug - 15:26

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"So much pent up rage in three small packages." She shakes her head, looking to Twilight once more, "Your kids are near impossible to talk to. While I get it, im not the easiest to talk to either, nor am I the best nogotiator." she sighs, "...But I even caught my frustration and tried to explain what im trying to argue, and this is the response." With a soft sigh she turns on her heels, "As his mother. Mabye you can talk some sense into him. Go tell him im an idiot or something. Something to cool him off."

954Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 4 Mon 24 Aug - 15:53

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"...cool him off...? Stop joking around!" Ryu yelled out, with his back to you: "Why the hell would I travel with people, who can't even commit to the capture of Chariot war criminals?!... and why the hell-"

He partially turned his head. There was a trace of tears in his eye: "...why the hell would you want to travel with me, if you think I have innocent blood on my hands... HUH?!
ANSWER ME!!!" He screamed out, in a voice so distorted, it didn't seem as his own.

955Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 4 Mon 24 Aug - 16:19

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain stares at him. She starts taking steps towards him, "Because we have that same innocent blood on our hands too when those shells were launched on that civilan town. Thousands of innocent people died without us even realizing it, and we said we were sorry for it. We understand what happened and now we're here." She stops a few feet from Ryu, "I'm sorry that our people have been terrorizing and murdering yours, im sorry that tens of thousands of lives are lost on your side." A solom gaze meets Ryu, "...But you refuse to also see our side. The lives and familys lost on earth are just as important as the lives lost here. We've been blamed for all the bullshit the chariot organization has brought down on this planet and we've accepted that blame up to this point." She shakes her head, "Im done taking that blame ryu. It doesn't feel good being blamed for something you had no hand in. Does it?" Her voice is softer the usual, "How your feeling now, we've had the entire time we've been here. We've taken responsibilty for whats happening here, else I wouldn't be standing here talking to you, but im tired of being assumed to be a murderer even after we embrace your culture, save your ships, learn your language, take jobs, everything a modern witcher on nifelhime is able to do, and yet we're still labeled as murderers, and phychopaths."

956Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 4 Mon 24 Aug - 17:05

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"What did just say?" Twilight says with clear anger in her tone. She then steps to Rain, and pulls her back by her ear. "Sometimes, you have to stop talking. In other words," She moves her mouth right next to the ear of the mare she's speaking to. "SHUT THE FUCK UP RIGHT NOW!"

She then let's her go and stands between the group and her child. "Honestly, are you all completely off your goddamn medication?! Or are you so convinced you know the truth about everything you continue to pester and bitch until someone breaks?! Huh?! Why the hell can't you just leave someone in peace, to let all this sink in for one goddamn minute?! I mean for fucks sake, he gave us a chance, he left his city to see PERSONALLY if we mean well for the people he swore to protect, and how do you repay him?! SAYING EVERYTHING HE WORKS FOR IS WRONG, SHITTING ON ALL HIS FAMILY AND PEOPLE STAND FOR!!!" She holds her head, like she's in pain. "AAAAAARGH!!! I can't stand this LUNACY any longer!!"

She lets her head go, and gives an especially venomous glare. "This conversation is over. I don't want to hear any more words about why we should continue this destructive negociation, or any comments about my outburst. And do not bother my child anymore with your asinine whining,  understood?"

957Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 4 Mon 24 Aug - 17:29

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

As Twilight reaches to touch Rain she slaps her hand away, "I will not be taking orders from you and keep your goddamn hands off me. I am calm, I am collected. He wanted an answer so I gave it to him. I didn't insult his family, I never said anything he worked for is wrong. You are a fool if thats what you think this conversation about, and just like a unicorn to always think your in the right." She shakes her head, "If your going to add anything else, mabye concider thinking about what im saying." She steps back looking at the two, "I. Am. Saying. That all the while we've been here we've been target for the blame. It wasn't us who put them here, Ryu holds the same mentality and view as Zoya, they both hate the mechanica with a passion. We aren't these mechanica anymore, we aren't charriot, we are residents of earth, we represent the union and im going to make that very clear be it you like it or not."

958Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 4 Mon 24 Aug - 17:42

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

C̷O̴N̴S̶U̸M̵E̵ wrote:As Twilight reaches to touch Rain she slaps her hand away, "I will not be taking orders from you and keep your goddamn hands off me. I am calm, I am collected. He wanted an answer so I gave it to him. I didn't insult his family, I never said anything he worked for is wrong. You are a fool if thats what you think this conversation about, and just like a unicorn to always think your in the right." She shakes her head, "If your going to add anything else, mabye concider thinking about what im saying." She steps back looking at the two, "I. Am. Saying. That all the while we've been here we've been target for the blame. It wasn't us who put them here, Ryu holds the same mentality and view as Zoya, they both hate the mechanica with a passion. We aren't these mechanica anymore, we aren't charriot, we are residents of earth, we represent the union and im going to make that very clear be it you like it or not."

"Could we at least try not to bring race into this, everything's already messy enough as it is without an additional layer of complexity" Rogue asks,

"It's been a long day and tempers've all got very frayed here, we're not doing ourselves any favours. We can all agree that both sides've valid concerns which will need to be addressed, but none of us're exactly in a good state of mind right now. All we've got is each other out here, this's the last place we should be having this kind of arguement."

959Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 4 Mon 24 Aug - 17:49

Dan One

Dan One

Ana steps in between the two and places a hand over each of their mouths before either can respond to each other or Rogue. The strength in her hands can definitely be felt.

"Nope! No more talking! I'm not going to stand here for an hour while you two neanderthals argue in circles. You guys are both idiots and I feel bad for anyone who has you as their leader."

she drops her hands and steps back "This anger between you two is clearly rooted in something way back but you two are so worried about being right that you're failing to see how similar this argument is in tone to the fight between Nifelheim and Earth right now. I honestly like the idea of the Union and becoming a citizen of Earth, but if either of you want to convince me, Ryu, anyone anywhere to join you two need to start acting like you represent it."

960Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 4 Mon 24 Aug - 17:54

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain throws a glare to Ana, "Urgh... Fine." She sighs backing down and taking a step back.

961Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 4 Mon 24 Aug - 17:57

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"That was the intention anyway." Twilight says. She then walks off to be alone again.

962Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 4 Mon 24 Aug - 18:04

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

"Okay, so what's our next move?" Rogue asks the group, "Zlobec's man'll probably be on his way back to rat us out right now, so we should get going, question is where?"

963Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 4 Mon 24 Aug - 18:19

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Circi slowly makes her way back to the group, "We were going to make our way to The cult to the west of town to investigate." She looks to the 3 politicians uneasily.

964Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 4 Mon 24 Aug - 18:25

Dan One

Dan One

"I vote we skip the cult and go for a direct assault on the Zlobec base while it's still where it is. It's clearly the biggest problem here and I have a feeling that Lightning is going to attack it no matter what. I'm guessing we could even get some useful information and supplies out of the ordeal. Plus it would go a long way to get some good renown"

965Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 4 Mon 24 Aug - 18:31

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Anastasia and Rose wrote:"I vote we skip the cult and go for a direct assault on the Zlobec base while it's still where it is. It's clearly the biggest problem here and I have a feeling that Lightning is going to attack it no matter what. I'm guessing we could even get some useful information and supplies out of the ordeal. Plus it would go a long way to get some good renown"

"The question is, are we in a fit state to take on a large organisation like his?" Rogue says, "Our own team dynamic is a little fractured at the moment."

966Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 4 Tue 25 Aug - 18:42

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum