The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slavegear - Part 2

+4
Some Sinner
Derpy/V'tara
Kaylee Brown
Silent Mist/Moon Dusts
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 42]

1Slavegear - Part 2 Empty Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 19 Jul - 14:19

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"...hundreds.... thousands" Riza sighed, shaking her head: "The chip was deemed completely harmless"

"Does Dr. Zarovee have one?" Kaylee asked.

"No" Riza shook her head: "Installing a chip like this, is a very invasive procedure, only done under complete anesthetic. Dr. Zarovee is too old to risk an operation like that"

Last edited by Kaylee Brown on Sat 30 Jul - 17:17; edited 1 time in total

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

2Slavegear - Part 2 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 19 Jul - 14:26

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:"...hundreds.... thousands" Riza sighed, shaking her head: "The chip was deemed completely harmless"

"Does Dr. Zarovee have one?" Kaylee asked.

"No" Riza shook her head: "Installing a chip like this, is a very invasive procedure, only done under complete anesthetic. Dr. Zarovee is too old to risk an operation like that"

"If Marek could take control of ours, then there's nothing stopping him from taking over anyones..." Lord Wyvern suggests.

3Slavegear - Part 2 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 19 Jul - 14:29

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight looks up from her writings to join.

"Maybe it's a stretch, but what if Marek has henchmen that work at Dr. Zarovee's laboratory? That would explain the lack of motive, since he's innocent. That worker is a spy for Marek, gigving him the technology, while Marek is the voice."

She looks back to her notes again. "As for these, this is the information that was given to us, which I tried putting together to see what's missing. The first point we have is Adlheid, where we lost consiousness for 15 months. What we know, is that 4 months ago, our ambulances dissapeared. And a few days ago, we woke up, on the day Marek decided to launch the attack."

She flips a page. "At that time, Marek took control, and needed to see us somehow to be able to control our actions. We first slaughtered a battalion, with weapons we had picked up, before climbing into the gear. Then we did a coordinated assault on a city, without speaking..."

"After that, we got stranded in the middle of Nyx with absolutely nothing but our wits and clothes. From there we searched the land for some stability and to find answers to what's going on. Finally ending here."

"Now, I know my speech was an abridged version, that lacks some of the facts. But based on these, a lot of things that don't add up are already visible, which weakens any argument made against us. There are some things true, like this group being not as functional as it should be and my honest idea to make Equestria break free from the Union. But nothing here makes equal amounts of sense. We're going to use this."

4Slavegear - Part 2 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 19 Jul - 15:39

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Kaylee nodded: "You're right.
Even if we wanted to fracture the Union, going so far as to destroy a city, doesn't fit our personality. Especially after we almost sacrificed our lives, saving the world a year ago.

That said, they still have photographic evidence of us committing these crimes. It screams far louder than any lack of motive on our part" she frowned:

"I fear, unless we can prove that mind control is possible, no one will listen to us.
We need to reach Dr. Zarovee. Its entirely possible that his staff developed the mind control chip for Marek, without Zarovee's knowledge.
We don't have much time and Artemis is probably still looking for us. I think going for Dr. Zarovee is worth the risk"

5Slavegear - Part 2 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 19 Jul - 15:44

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:Kaylee nodded: "You're right.
Even if we wanted to fracture the Union, going so far as to destroy a city, doesn't fit our personality. Especially after we almost sacrificed our lives, saving the world a year ago.

That said, they still have photographic evidence of us committing these crimes. It screams far louder than any lack of motive on our part" she frowned:

"I fear, unless we can prove that mind control is possible, no one will listen to us.
We need to reach Dr. Zarovee. Its entirely possible that his staff developed the mind control chip for Marek, without Zarovee's knowledge.
We don't have much time and Artemis is probably still looking for us. I think going for Dr. Zarovee is worth the risk"

"We still have not figured out how to meet him" Lord Wyvern points out, "We can't just walk in and ask to see him".

6Slavegear - Part 2 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 19 Jul - 16:24

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"Yes, they have us on camera... But that's the thing: They have our physical bodies there. We don't talk, we do nothing but fire. How does this go so coordinated then, like a well-oiled unit, if there's no commands given? Using a hivemind spell is not a good answer, seeing as we could just use radio. And given one of us is blind, how could he even control it in the first place? All other senses then sight are useless in that device."

"Those kind of inconsistencies, that's what my base is. While Dr. Zarovee will be a valuable source of information, he's also incredibly hard to reach both in daily life, and the party. Perhaps even impossible in a straight search. Hmmmm... Huh? Yeah..."

She searches her clothes, looking for something. "Don't tell me they're in my other pockets..."

7Slavegear - Part 2 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 19 Jul - 20:22

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain had been quite this whole time... Remaining... Eerily silent, "I recently left the military... We all reviewed the uncensored version..." She looks at all of them. Her eyes flick to Kaylee, "you are all anything but innocent... You all have to accept you used slavegear to blow up an entire city weather you were controled or not..." She sighs, "I'll help... But keep in mind no matter what you say you were behind the controls of slavegear..." The girl leans against a wall, "...there are a few military tapes around with the event...and if you want a general direction you should go?... Southwest..." That's all she says and she shuts up.

8Slavegear - Part 2 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 19 Jul - 20:44

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

firewing11 wrote:Rain had been quite this whole time... Remaining... Eerily silent, "I recently left the military... We all reviewed the uncensored version..." She looks at all of them. Her eyes flick to Kaylee, "you are all anything but innocent... You all have to accept you used slavegear to blow up an entire city weather you were controled or not..." She sighs, "I'll help... But keep in mind no matter what you say you were behind the controls of slavegear..." The girl leans against a wall, "...there are a few military tapes around with the event...and if you want a general direction you should go?... Southwest..." That's all she says and she shuts up.

"I wasn't behind the controls" Lord Wyvern points out, "I got separated from the others back at the hospital we woke up in".

9Slavegear - Part 2 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 19 Jul - 20:54

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

firewing11 wrote:Rain had been quite this whole time... Remaining... Eerily silent, "I recently left the military... We all reviewed the uncensored version..." She looks at all of them. Her eyes flick to Kaylee, "you are all anything but innocent... You all have to accept you used slavegear to blow up an entire city weather you were controled or not..." She sighs, "I'll help... But keep in mind no matter what you say you were behind the controls of slavegear..." The girl leans against a wall, "...there are a few military tapes around with the event...and if you want a general direction you should go?... Southwest..." That's all she says and she shuts up.

"Wow" Riza crossed her arms: "You're all sunshine and rainbows.
When a sword kills someone, you don't blame the sword. You blame the person who held it"

"Ok enough" Kaylee called: "The ball will begin in four hours. That means we have four hours to prepare.
We'll need proper costumes and a way to enter the mansion. We can try to acquire an invitation somehow, or just sneak our way in. Once inside, we'll simply blend in with the crowd and look for Dr. Zarovee. Once we find him, we'll convince him to help us and leave the mansion with him.

The ball will be filled with people in tuxedo's and costumes, security will be stretched thin. They can't possibly filter the whole crowd all the time, so we'll use this opening to reach the Doctor"

She looked at Twilight: "..Twilight?.. what is it?"

10Slavegear - Part 2 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 19 Jul - 21:15

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

// Hey guys, my browser started to lag really bad on this page. Let me know if you're also have this issue. It may be because the thread became too long.
If it's happening for everyone, I'll just open a new thread here, named Slavegear - Part 2,
and I'll leave a link here. Please let me know =)

11Slavegear - Part 2 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 19 Jul - 21:16

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:// Hey guys, my browser started to lag really bad on this page. Let me know if you're also have this issue. It may be because the thread became too long.
If it's happening for everyone, I'll just open a new thread here, named Slavegear - Part 2,
and I'll leave a link here. Please let me know =)

// I'm not having any problems.

12Slavegear - Part 2 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 19 Jul - 22:55

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain glares at Riza, "but were not talking about swords are we? All I know is that they blew up a city killing thousands and their excuse it mind control..." She gets up off her wall, "I'm taking a big chance by trusting you guys... I'm pointing out the facts of what I know... And I will be sticking to what I know until proven otherwise..." She huffs, "in this case... Slavegear is the sword... And the group here is its weilder..." Rain looks to Kaylee, "I know what I've seen... They know what they have seen... They know what the truth is... We can only speculate and with such a huge case Were going need evidence to back it up." She frowns at Riza, " and I wouldn't be talking... I'm still a respected veteran of the military and I could easily arrest you for housing highly dangerous criminals... But I'm not going to because I trust these dangerous criminals..."

13Slavegear - Part 2 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 19 Jul - 23:23

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"How 'bout I bust your ass for breaking and entering without a warrant!!!" Riza barked:
"You could be a common thief for all we know. Where's your military ID card, officer!"

"ENOUGH" Kaylee barked: "...........please, lets not exacerbate the situation.
Our position is already dire, lets not add anymore grief to it"

14Slavegear - Part 2 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 19 Jul - 23:29

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"I think I picked up a phone number of a cleaning company somewhere, and they'll need someone to clean up the messes made by the guests. Maybe we can go as cleaners? It's not degrading, doesn't cost anything and it fits there are some people picking up the mess so appearances keep high. There are some things I'm missing, but nothing we can't work out. If only I still had that number!"

She keeps searching herself.

15Slavegear - Part 2 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 19 Jul - 23:32

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"How likely are we to get caught and injured in this plan?" She asked "Once we're in, I can blend in easily with the right outfit, I've been to manny high society balls."

16Slavegear - Part 2 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 20 Jul - 0:26

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain glares at Riza, "I could have walked in and executed everyone in here without a second thought..." She meets face to face with the girl, "i could be considered a hero... I would be a millionare... 'The girl who avenged thousands' I could be that..." She looks her in the eye, "but i didn't now did i?" She says quitely yet her voice held a certain power to it, "Think about what i could have done instead... And don't make Me regret this decision..."

17Slavegear - Part 2 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 20 Jul - 8:42

Dan One

Dan One

"Rain," Radiance voice was calm but stern "you're not going to gain anyone's trust here by threatening us. No one here has had a break in a long time, you need to give us all a moment to collect ourselves." Radiance moves to stand then turns to the group "That being said, I honestly don't think I'll be very helpful at the ball. I think we should have someone get a lay of the city, get a feel for how it breathes.

I also want to see if an old friend of mine is here, the last I saw of him he was helping fight during the battle over Adelheid. There's a good chance he's still alive, and adding another member to our team would probably do us some good."

18Slavegear - Part 2 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 20 Jul - 10:21

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

firewing11 wrote:Rain glares at Riza, "I could have walked in and executed everyone in here without a second thought..." She meets face to face with the girl, "i could be considered a hero... I would be a millionare... 'The girl who avenged thousands' I could be that..." She looks her in the eye, "but i didn't now did i?" She says quitely yet her voice held a certain power to it, "Think about what i could have done instead... And don't make Me regret this decision..."

"Who are you, Rambo?" Lord Wyvern asks Rain incredulously, "There's only one of you and how many of us?".

19Slavegear - Part 2 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 20 Jul - 15:21

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Riza was still scowling at Rain:
"I'm starting to regret not shooting my taser in your face, the moment you barged into my home!!!"

Kaylee loudly clanked her prosthetic against the floor:
"We don't have time to fight over personal feelings.
Rain, either help us or leave.
You will stop antagonising and provoking my comrades. There is enough tension here.
I'm looking to defuse it.

(Twilight)

As you continue to look through the pockets, you finally spot
the little tear off paper, with a phone number and the cleaning company logo.

A quiet screech from your left side, alerts you to the little dark lizard creature, sitting
on your shoulder - the healing spirit. Its holding on to your shoulder with its tiny paws and
looking at you. Reptilian expressions are hard to read. Its smiling maybe?

"..I think it likes you" Riza called from the other end of the room with a small smile.

(Everyone)

"It could work" Kaylee nodded to Twilight:
"There must be a cleaning company thats already scheduled to clean up the ball though.
We can try intercepting them, knocking them out and taking their place in the ball.
Or tagging along with them, as they enter the party. We'll need proper uniforms and
documents though.

Its also possible that the attending cleaning workers, went through a thorough background
check, before they were allowed access to the ball. If we show up as a new group of workers,
they may demand to see our authorization papers or deny us entry outright.
We'll have to find a way around this somehow"

Kaylee said and looked at Moon: "If we play our cards right and blend in with the crowd,
we should be able to avoid detection altogether. We must remember one thing though,
we can't break our cover, no matter what. We'll have to avoid any fighting, even if someone
provokes us, and we'll have to stay away from people who may recognize us.
If we're spotted, everything will turn into chaos and getting Dr. Zarovee out of there,
will become next to impossible"

She looked at Radiance: "You have to understand, no one here specializes in high profile
infiltration. I'm a ship captain, I do ship navigations and tactics. I was never trained for
disguise, spying and infiltration missions. This is new for most of us, we just have to do our
best and outsmart our opponents.
I understand that you want to see your friend again, but I believe splitting up is a very bad idea.
The last time we split up, you and Firewing got captured.

Our pictures are broadcasted on every TV. We barely changed our appearance.
If you walk around the city alone, it will only be a matter of time before someone recognizes
you and calls the police.
And then the entire Artemis army will come after you, and we won't be able to help you,
because you'll be alone out there. Do you understand?

I really need to advice against splitting up"

20Slavegear - Part 2 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 20 Jul - 15:54

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:Riza was still scowling at Rain:
"I'm starting to regret not shooting my taser in your face, the moment you barged into my home!!!"

Kaylee loudly clanked her prosthetic against the floor:
"We don't have time to fight over personal feelings.
Rain, either help us or leave.
You will stop antagonising and provoking my comrades. There is enough tension here.
I'm looking to defuse it.

(Twilight)

As you continue to look through the pockets, you finally spot
the little tear off paper, with a phone number and the cleaning company logo.

A quiet screech from your left side, alerts you to the little dark lizard creature, sitting
on your shoulder - the healing spirit. Its holding on to your shoulder with its tiny paws and
looking at you. Reptilian expressions are hard to read. Its smiling maybe?

"..I think it likes you" Riza called from the other end of the room with a small smile.

(Everyone)

"It could work" Kaylee nodded to Twilight:
"There must be a cleaning company thats already scheduled to clean up the ball though.
We can try intercepting them, knocking them out and taking their place in the ball.
Or tagging along with them, as they enter the party. We'll need proper uniforms and
documents though.

Its also possible that the attending cleaning workers, went through a thorough background
check, before they were allowed access to the ball. If we show up as a new group of workers,
they may demand to see our authorization papers or deny us entry outright.
We'll have to find a way around this somehow"

Kaylee said and looked at Moon: "If we play our cards right and blend in with the crowd,
we should be able to avoid detection altogether. We must remember one thing though,
we can't break our cover, no matter what. We'll have to avoid any fighting, even if someone
provokes us, and we'll have to stay away from people who may recognize us.
If we're spotted, everything will turn into chaos and getting Dr. Zarovee out of there,
will become next to impossible"

She looked at Radiance: "You have to understand, no one here specializes in high profile
infiltration. I'm a ship captain, I do ship navigations and tactics. I was never trained for
disguise, spying and infiltration missions. This is new for most of us, we just have to do our
best and outsmart our opponents.
I understand that you want to see your friend again, but I believe splitting up is a very bad idea.
The last time we split up, you and Firewing got captured.

Our pictures are broadcasted on every TV. We barely changed our appearance.
If you walk around the city alone, it will only be a matter of time before someone recognizes
you and calls the police.
And then the entire Artemis army will come after you, and we won't be able to help you,
because you'll be alone out there. Do you understand?

I really need to advice against splitting up"

"I could go look for them" Lord Wyvern says to Radiance and Kaylee, "Because i got separated from the rest of you at the hospital, i wasn't caught on the security camera footage at the base; meaning i shouldn't be wanted by the authorities, and can walk the streets without being stopped".

21Slavegear - Part 2 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 20 Jul - 16:12

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"You were spotted at the Dušan village unfortunately" Riza said: "Something about stealing a prototype Artemis motorcycle.
One of the military patrols caught you on camera, as you were helping the 'criminals'. They showed some of the footage on TV.
I'm afraid you're wanted as well"

22Slavegear - Part 2 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 20 Jul - 16:17

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:"You were spotted at the Dušan village unfortunately" Riza said: "Something about stealing a prototype Artemis motorcycle.
One of the military patrols caught you on camera, as you were helping the 'criminals'. They showed some of the footage on TV.
I'm afraid you're wanted as well"

"Fair enough" Lord Wyvern shrugs.

23Slavegear - Part 2 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 20 Jul - 17:23

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"We could dye our hair. If we find any hair dye that is. Can't be too hard to get." She suggested "Then we just have to blend in."

Moon frowned "This plan is getting complicated. Assassinating a Princess was easier than this. Of course the plan didn't work. But it was still a lot simpler. Security must have improved in a little over a year."

24Slavegear - Part 2 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 20 Jul - 19:15

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"Gotcha!"

She then turns to the spirit, and pets it.
"You're not the first reptile who took a liking to me here."

She the proceeded to listen to the conversation going on, raising her brow at Moondust at her casual remark of botching a royal assasination. She proceeds to write it down.
'Ask that purple one about her involvement in political assaination. Important!'

Then she begins to ponder how to go at it. "Who's going to call for the job?"

25Slavegear - Part 2 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Thu 21 Jul - 1:18

Dan One

Dan One

Radiance gave Kaylee as small smile "I was captured because I believed that letting Artemis take me in without putting up a fight or running would be good for us. I was expecting a fair trial, not backroom torture methods."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 42]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum