The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slavegear - Part 3

+3
Disgruntled purple
Derpy/V'tara
Rogue Fire
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 40]

1Slavegear - Part 3 Empty Slavegear - Part 3 Tue 25 Oct - 1:35

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

// rp continu ^^

(Rain, Moon, Wyvern)

"No.. haven't oiled it yet.." Kaylee looked at her prosthetic with a worried glance: "..should I?"

The paint comes off with some effort. Underneath you only see the maintenance station floor.

As you look around the room again, you notice numerous tire tracks. Very heavy and very large looking, far larger than a normal vehicle.

The tracks seem relatively recent, and definitely present above the paint. Looks like whatever left the tracks, moved after the paint had already dried.

"...what do you think they painted here?.." Kaylee asked after a moment.

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

2Slavegear - Part 3 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Tue 25 Oct - 12:56

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:// rp continu ^^

(Rain, Moon, Wyvern)

"No.. haven't oiled it yet.." Kaylee looked at her prosthetic with a worried glance: "..should I?"

The paint comes off with some effort. Underneath you only see the maintenance station floor.

As you look around the room again, you notice numerous tire tracks. Very heavy and very large looking, far larger than a normal vehicle.

The tracks seem relatively recent, and definitely present above the paint. Looks like whatever left the tracks, moved after the paint had already dried.

"...what do you think they painted here?.." Kaylee asked after a moment.

"The Vampire Unit, did they have a logo or emblem they fought under?" Lord Wyvern asks.

3Slavegear - Part 3 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Tue 25 Oct - 13:27

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"The spell could probably see anything that was here in the past week if you wanted." She replied "Do you think I should try it," she stared at the empty spot of floor.

4Slavegear - Part 3 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Tue 25 Oct - 13:57

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Rain, Moon, Wyvern)

Kaylee looked at Wyvern and fell into thought:
"..I'm not sure" she clicked on her earpiece: "Elisabeth, did the Vampire Unit have a logo or emblem of some kind?"

A few moments passed and Elisabeth's muffled voice began to echo through your radio:

"..yes. Their logo was a silhouette of a batpony's head, snarling, as if about to bite something. Its front fangs were deliberately exaggerated and drawn unnaturally large. This was all to emphasize their menace and play on the fears of their Masters.

The common and untrue stereotype is that batponies drink blood. In reality they're vegetarian.
The Vampire Unit wanted to play on this stereotype, turning it into a tool of fear.
Their logo came to reflect that. A batpony with unnaturally long, almost vampire like teeth, ready to bite.

The logo is always drawn in dark colors. Typically a gray silhouette of a batpony's head, on a dark background.

"No white or red colors?" Kaylee asked, looking around.

"..no." Elisabeth replied after some hesitation: "At least, we've never come across any logos like that"

MoonDusts wrote:"The spell could probably see anything that was here in the past week if you wanted." She replied "Do you think I should try it," she stared at the empty spot of floor.

"Yeah" Kaylee nodded: "The Slavegear incident happened two days ago. And that's when the staff from this station vanished. Try to detect if any large objects were present in this room, two days ago"

5Slavegear - Part 3 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Tue 25 Oct - 14:04

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Rain, Moon, Wyvern)

Kaylee looked at Wyvern and fell into thought:
"..I'm not sure" she clicked on her earpiece: "Elisabeth, did the Vampire Unit have a logo or emblem of some kind?"

A few moments passed and Elisabeth's muffled voice began to echo through your radio:

"..yes. Their logo was a silhouette of a batpony's head, snarling, as if about to bite something. Its front fangs were deliberately exaggerated and drawn unnaturally large. This was all to emphasize their menace and play on the fears of their Masters.

The common and untrue stereotype is that batponies drink blood. In reality they're vegetarian.
The Vampire Unit wanted to play on this stereotype, turning it into a tool of fear.
Their logo came to reflect that. A batpony with unnaturally long, almost vampire like teeth, ready to bite.

The logo is always drawn in dark colors. Typically a gray silhouette of a batpony's head, on a dark background.

"No white or red colors?" Kaylee asked, looking around.

"..no." Elisabeth replied after some hesitation: "At least, we've never come across any logos like that

MoonDusts wrote:"The spell could probably see anything that was here in the past week if you wanted." She replied "Do you think I should try it," she stared at the empty spot of floor.

"Yeah" Kaylee nodded: "The Slavegear incident happened two days ago. And that's when the staff from this station vanished. Try to detect if any large objects were present in this room, two days ago"

"Well it was worth a shot" Lord Wyvern shrugged "The only other thing i can think of that has both white and red paint is a medical vehicle, but no medical vehicle would be the size of slavegear..."

6Slavegear - Part 3 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Tue 25 Oct - 14:09

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Rain, Moon, Wyvern)

"...wait what" Kaylee froze, color began to rapidly drain from her face:

"...medical.. vehicle?..."

She stood frozen in complete silence, as some sort of realization slowly dawned on her. Her eyes began to grow wide:

"Moon! Cast the spell!" she called, frantically looking at the white silhouettes on the ground.

7Slavegear - Part 3 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Tue 25 Oct - 14:29

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Rain, Moon, Wyvern)

"...wait what" Kaylee froze, color began to rapidly drain from her face:

"...medical.. vehicle?..."

She stood frozen in complete silence, as some sort of realization slowly dawned on her. Her eyes began to grow wide:

"Moon! Cast the spell!" she called, frantically looking at the white silhouettes on the ground.

"They couldn't have though, could they?" Lord Wyvern asks "Could Slavegear really be passed off as a medical vehicle?"

8Slavegear - Part 3 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Tue 25 Oct - 14:47

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Moon, Wyvern, Rain)

"No, but.." Kaylee intently started at the floor. Numerous massive tire marks filled the area:

"What if they.." she trailed off, staring at the tracks.

9Slavegear - Part 3 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Tue 25 Oct - 14:50

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Moon, Wyvern, Rain)

"No, but.." Kaylee intently started at the floor. Numerous massive tire marks filled the area:

"What if they.." she trailed off, staring at the tracks.

"What if they... what?" Lord Wyvern asked.

10Slavegear - Part 3 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Tue 25 Oct - 15:29

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight rubbed her chin.

"So that girl was chased out by your brother, after that event. While he stayed behind to tend to the guest as he desired..."

~I can't say I don't understand Drasko... I kinda feel the same way. I wanted to aprehend them even for hearing, then when he saw his brother in pain and his kinsmen slaughtered... I completely understand it...~

She wraps on of her arms around him, unsure what to say.

11Slavegear - Part 3 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Tue 25 Oct - 20:01

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moon nodded and began the spell. Her horn lit up with pale blue magic and the area of the ground lit up too. The shape and outline of what had once been there would slowly begin to appear.

12Slavegear - Part 3 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 26 Oct - 16:14

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Moon, Wyvern, Rain)

As the spell began to take effect, five massive shapes came into view. Bulky, rectangular and extremely large in size, but they definitely had the outline of wheels under them.

"Oh my god! What the hell kind of trucks are those?!" Kaylee exclaimed, looking at the shapes.

The magical silhouettes faintly shined with a blue color, but there was no mistaking the general design. Some sort of five distinct cargo trucks, made of a passenger cabin and a large rectangular container in back.

The container on each vehicle was massive, wide and very tall. It took almost the entire space of the vehicle.

Kaylee slowly kneeled down and looked at the floor:

"...five massive cargo trucks... their magical outlines, match the paint silhouettes on the floor.
They were painted here..."

(Twilight)

Johan slightly smiled, looking into space directly ahead: "..thank you, Twilight..... Thank you for listening.."

He continued to look ahead for several moments, then looked down:

"..It.. feels odd, in the end...
I.. enjoy music. Singing and.. the violin.. Priscilla was the one who had me taught these things... she even bought a rare violin, just for me.. just so I could play in her court.

I.. kept the violin.. even after what.. happened... I.. guess I just missed the music.."

He looked at the floor and sighed: "...I.. don't know how I feel about that woman.. she gave me these things but... deep down I know that.."

He closed his eyes, trying to escape some sort of memory. After a moment he continued. It looked like he was forcing himself to go on:

"...The batponies are considered a.. property.."
He looked ahead, his voice quiet: "One Master cannot damage another ones property, without permission... that shed was located on Priscilla's territory, close to her manor.

If she didn't order that shed to be.. burned... then she at least allowed it to happen... she knew it was happening... didn't stop it..."

He looked down, a little cute toy was hanging out of his shirts pocket. He gently pressed his finger into it and the toy emitted a cute squeaky sound:

"..Twilight.. why are people, so cruel to each other?.." he quietly asked. His eyes filled up with tears again, as he continued to stare at the toy: ".. so many wonderful things are destroyed.. so many people... die... for what?..
I don't understand this world, at all"

13Slavegear - Part 3 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 26 Oct - 20:59

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Moon, Wyvern, Rain)

As the spell began to take effect, five massive shapes came into view. Bulky, rectangular and extremely large in size, but they definitely had the outline of wheels under them.

"Oh my god! What the hell kind of trucks are those?!" Kaylee exclaimed, looking at the shapes.

The magical silhouettes faintly shined with a blue color, but there was no mistaking the general design. Some sort of five distinct cargo trucks, made of a passenger cabin and a large rectangular container in back.

The container on each vehicle was massive, wide and very tall. It took almost the entire space of the vehicle.

Kaylee slowly kneeled down and looked at the floor:

"...five massive cargo trucks... their magical outlines, match the paint silhouettes on the floor.
They were painted here..."

(Twilight)

Johan slightly smiled, looking into space directly ahead: "..thank you, Twilight..... Thank you for listening.."

He continued to look ahead for several moments, then looked down:

"..It.. feels odd, in the end...
I.. enjoy music. Singing and.. the violin.. Priscilla was the one who had me taught these things... she even bought a rare violin, just for me.. just so I could play in her court.

I.. kept the violin.. even after what.. happened... I.. guess I just missed the music.."

He looked at the floor and sighed: "...I.. don't know how I feel about that woman.. she gave me these things but... deep down I know that.."

He closed his eyes, trying to escape some sort of memory. After a moment he continued. It looked like he was forcing himself to go on:

"...The batponies are considered a.. property.."
He looked ahead, his voice quiet: "One Master cannot damage another ones property, without permission... that shed was located on Priscilla's territory, close to her manor.

If she didn't order that shed to be.. burned... then she at least allowed it to happen... she knew it was happening... didn't stop it..."

He looked down, a little cute toy was hanging out of his shirts pocket. He gently pressed his finger into it and the toy emitted a cute squeaky sound:

"..Twilight.. why are people, so cruel to each other?.." he quietly asked. His eyes filled up with tears again, as he continued to stare at the toy: ".. so many wonderful things are destroyed.. so many people... die... for what?..
I don't understand this world, at all"

"Did they dismantle Slavegear?" Lord Wyvern guessed.

14Slavegear - Part 3 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 26 Oct - 21:05

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight lets him go, sitting down and looking in a random direction.

"I can't say for sure. People have many reasons for conflicts and strife. Religion, resources, ideologies, the list goes on. Especially resources seems to be a common argument, seeing as we do instinctively know that there is a limit to everything. Not everyone can have everything."

She then looks down. "Where the cruelty comes in, is the development of mind we got. I just said we instinctively know there's a limit to everything, but it's not something we are consiously aware off. As such, we can't comprehend it, and with that not ourselves. And if you can't understand it yourself, how can you explain it to others, even if they want to understand it?"

She then looks at Johan. "I guess, I need to figure out the details, but I believe there are two keywords when it comes to fighting. The first one is ignorance. We, as various species, don't understand eachother completely. Xenophobia, different backgrounds and cultures, the desire to get things done quickly, and even our own outlooks on life, all makes it harder to understand eachother. It takes effort to understand things, and sadly those in the positions of power hold ignorance high. General Dakova, Marek, me..."

She looks down for a moment, then back at him. "The other keyword is desire. It's a very pretty sounding word for wanting something. But it's a word that's as beautiful as it is venomous. Childeren with no ill will say they want something. They still have the innocence to not understand that there are some things tied to getting it. As they mature, they understand it better and while they still want stuff, they cN control themselves enough to get it without hurting anyone. But when you want something, no matter what the cost, it's know as desire. There's always a desire for power,for gold, women, fame, the fine foods that are exotic and rare. And when it becomes a desire, they'll go over the back of others to get what they want, hurting others in the process. And when pain is inflicted, anger is born. With enough pain, a desire for revenge is born. And that's the vicious circle of existence without understanding."

15Slavegear - Part 3 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 26 Oct - 21:42

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Moon, Wyvern, Rain)

"I.. think you're right.." Kaylee said, nodding:

"Okay, I think we can now build a clear picture of what happened here. I'll radio in for everyone to regroup here. We'll compile all our data together and build a full picture. Then figure out our next step"

She clicked her earpiece and spoke into the radio:
"Everyone! Head over to the wooden fence, at the end of the maintenance station! I think we figured out how the Slavegear vanished. Over"

(Twilight)

Johan quietly sat in silence, processing everything, hugging his knees, before he finally spoke, looking somewhere into the distance:

"...that's awful.."

He continued sit like that for a long moment, before he looked at you and nodded:

"...you are a good friend, Twilight. I'm glad I met you" he released a small smile, when the earpiece radio suddenly came live and Kaylee's nervous voice suddenly echoed in your ear:

"Everyone! Head over to the wooden fence, at the end of the maintenance station! I think we figured out how the Slavegear vanished. Over

16Slavegear - Part 3 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 26 Oct - 22:01

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"C-can I drop the spell yet?" Moon gasped "It isn't perfected yet, it takes a lot of energy to cast, and it's been a while since I tried any strong magic." She wobbled slightly but maintained the shapes of the trucks.

17Slavegear - Part 3 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 26 Oct - 23:58

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain draws her Estoc and grabs her flashlight, "hay just keep your earpieces on... Im listening..." she clicks her earpiece and startsbto follow the tire tracks looking arounf withbher flashlight.

18Slavegear - Part 3 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Thu 27 Oct - 12:00

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

MoonDusts wrote: "C-can I drop the spell yet?" Moon gasped "It isn't perfected yet, it takes a lot of energy to cast, and it's been a while since I tried any strong magic." She wobbled slightly but maintained the shapes of the trucks.

"Not just yet, we need the others to see it" Lord Wyvern points out.

19Slavegear - Part 3 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Thu 27 Oct - 17:20

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

She looks down, unsure of what to say. When Kaylee broke the silence, she felt a hint of gladness, so she could delay the conversation.

"I guess Kaylee needs us to see something. Let's go."

She gets up, ready to head to the fence.

20Slavegear - Part 3 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Thu 27 Oct - 20:55

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Rain Runner)

The tire tracks seem to lead back to the rail road and vanished just at the edge of it.
As you look around, you notice that most of the cranes and forklifts in that area, are either pointed at the railway, or slightly toward where the tire tracks ended.

(Twilight)

Johan nodded and slowly got up as well. As he walked toward the fence, it seemed as if a great weight was sitting on his shoulders, but a small part of that weight had now disappeared.

He seemed a little more focused now. A little more confident, as if something now began to make sense. Shadows still lingered behind his eyes, but he looked more ready to face them.

The wooden fence came into view a few moments later. A massive gate in it, was swung open. Behind the fence was nothing but an empty space, completely smeared with random splashes of white paints, and heavy tire tracks on the ground.

After a moment, you notice the group already inside."

21Slavegear - Part 3 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Thu 27 Oct - 20:55

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

After a few moments, Elisabeth walked through the wooden fence as well and stood beside Kaylee.

Kaylee waited until everyone gathered and nodded:

"Ok, I think I have a theory of what happened. Look" she pointed at the area ahead. Five transparent silhouettes of massive cargo trucks were present there, hovering over the floor.

"Moon cast a spell, to show us if any large objects were present in this room, two days ago, when the Slavegear incident happened. This is what showed up" she pointed at the ghostly silhouettes of the five cargo trucks.

As Moon visibly wobbled, Kaylee moved closer to her, to support her in case she looses her footing:
"Its okay, you can stop the spell"

She waited a moment, then looked at everyone and nodded:

"Ok. This is one possible theory, of how Slavegear vanished.

It started with a squad of twenty eight men, who slowly and gradually infiltrated this maintenance station. They came to work here, one by one, replacing the entire previous staff.
The process was long and very gradual, but in the span of four months, they replaced the entire crew of this station.

For all intents and purposes, the Maintenance Station C, belong to them now. Here, they could do whatever they wanted.

Their first order of business, they reported a cave-in, inside this maintenance station. A cave-in that never happened. They fenced off half the maintenance station, claiming it to be unsafe for work, but now that we walked inside, we saw no traces of cracks or debris of any kind.

The cave-in report was a lie. They simply had to fence off an area of this station, to hide it from prying eyes. Inside this area, they could work in secret, unhindered. At least for a while.

Their next step, they somehow acquired five cargo trucks with massive containers on them. I believe they stored these trucks here, in this fenced off area, and waited.

Then, the Slavegear incident happened... before we left the robot, at the entrance to the tunnel network, we saw a group of people, loading the robot onto a train and speeding off into the tunnel. Those people were likely one of the same twenty eight people, of this squad.

They probably sent Slavegear to this maintenance station. And if they had schematics for the robot, it wouldn't be too hard for them to take it apart.

Dismantle it, into five separate parts.

It would be hard, the parts would be heavy, but the maintenance station is filled with heavy gear equipment. Cranes, forklifts, everything they need to move and work on a train.. or a giant robot.

They probably split the robot into five different parts. Perhaps the robot was even designed to be split apart like that, at will.

They took the five robot parts, and loaded them into five different trucks. The robot was now effectively hidden, inside several vehicles, concealed from view. But that's not enough.

To smuggle the robot out of the tunnels, they'd have to pass a military checkpoint. By the time they finished dismantling the robot, Artemis military had already closed off every exit of the Heavy Gear Transit System.

To leave the tunnels, the robot had to pass through an Artemis checkpoint. And Artemis was stopping every single train and checking its contents, before they allowed it to exit the tunnels.

So, to counter that..."

Kaylee pointed at the smears of paint on the floor: "...they probably painted the trucks... to make them look like medical vehicles..."

Elisabeth frowned: "...it would make sense... those silhouettes Moons spell created... they looked a lot like a Mobile Medical Unit. Its basically a mobile field hospital, a giant truck, completely loaded with high grade medical equipment. A single truck like that, can be easily deployed to combat zones and provide medical aid and supplies to hundreds of wounded.

They're typically used in combat or heavy disaster areas.

After the Slavegear incident, everything was in chaos. Thousands, dead, wounded. People with horrible burn injuries, some buried deep under rubble. They needed help. And it was hard to coordinate the emergency services on that high scale.. a whole city was gone...

So when a train full of Medical Vehicles, suddenly came out of the tunnel, no one batted an eye. No one probably even thought to check the contents.." Elisabeth's fists clutched:

"...Artemis was looking for a giant robot... not five separate trucks, disguised as Medical Units.

Our enemy played on the fears and hopes of the injured.. disguising a death machine as a health relief unit....... those PRICKS" She barked at the floor. Her face twisted into an ugly scowl.

"..it fits the evidence..." Kaylee slowly exhaled, looking at the floor with sorrow:
"Of course, we can't prove this theory, until we've seen the camera footage of the tunnel entrance. Those people probably smuggled the robot through the same tunnel they entered. If we can get our hands on the camera footage, and see five medical trucks leave the train station...

That would mean the theory is probably true"

She stood in silence for several moments, before she looked at everyone:

"...what do you guys think?"

22Slavegear - Part 3 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Thu 27 Oct - 21:12

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"I Believe it... The tracks end further down the hall here... The trucks didnt just... Disappear... They were loaded... The cranes abd equipment are all pointed at the rails though i doubt that means anything..." she frowns looking around twirling her estoc in her fingers.

"But the tire tracks end here... So they were clearly loaded onto a train..." she falls silent as she opens her wings to fly up to the top of one of the cranes to take a look around.

23Slavegear - Part 3 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Thu 27 Oct - 21:12

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Everyone)

After a few moments, Elisabeth walked through the wooden fence as well and stood beside Kaylee.

Kaylee waited until everyone gathered and nodded:

"Ok, I think I have a theory of what happened. Look" she pointed at the area ahead. Five transparent silhouettes of massive cargo trucks were present there, hovering over the floor.

"Moon cast a spell, to show us if any large objects were present in this room, two days ago, when the Slavegear incident happened. This is what showed up" she pointed at the ghostly silhouettes of the five cargo trucks.

As Moon visibly wobbled, Kaylee moved closer to her, to support her in case she looses her footing:
"Its okay, you can stop the spell"

She waited a moment, then looked at everyone and nodded:

"Ok. This is one possible theory, of how Slavegear vanished.

It started with a squad of twenty eight men, who slowly and gradually infiltrated this maintenance station. They came to work here, one by one, replacing the entire previous staff.
The process was long and very gradual, but in the span of four months, they replaced the entire crew of this station.

For all intents and purposes, the Maintenance Station C, belong to them now. Here, they could do whatever they wanted.

Their first order of business, they reported a cave-in, inside this maintenance station. A cave-in that never happened. They fenced off half the maintenance station, claiming it to be unsafe for work, but now that we walked inside, we saw no traces of cracks or debris of any kind.

The cave-in report was a lie. They simply had to fence off an area of this station, to hide it from prying eyes. Inside this area, they could work in secret, unhindered. At least for a while.

Their next step, they somehow acquired five cargo trucks with massive containers on them. I believe they stored these trucks here, in this fenced off area, and waited.

Then, the Slavegear incident happened... before we left the robot, at the entrance to the tunnel network, we saw a group of people, loading the robot onto a train and speeding off into the tunnel. Those people were likely one of the same twenty eight people, of this squad.

They probably sent Slavegear to this maintenance station. And if they had schematics for the robot, it wouldn't be too hard for them to take it apart.

Dismantle it, into five separate parts.

It would be hard, the parts would be heavy, but the maintenance station is filled with heavy gear equipment. Cranes, forklifts, everything they need to move and work on a train.. or a giant robot.

They probably split the robot into five different parts. Perhaps the robot was even designed to be split apart like that, at will.

They took the five robot parts, and loaded them into five different trucks. The robot was now effectively hidden, inside several vehicles, concealed from view. But that's not enough.

To smuggle the robot out of the tunnels, they'd have to pass a military checkpoint. By the time they finished dismantling the robot, Artemis military had already closed off every exit of the Heavy Gear Transit System.

To leave the tunnels, the robot had to pass through an Artemis checkpoint. And Artemis was stopping every single train and checking its contents, before they allowed it to exit the tunnels.

So, to counter that..."

Kaylee pointed at the smears of paint on the floor: "...they probably painted the trucks... to make them look like medical vehicles..."

Elisabeth frowned: "...it would make sense... those silhouettes Moons spell created... they looked a lot like a Mobile Medical Unit. Its basically a mobile field hospital, a giant truck, completely loaded with high grade medical equipment. A single truck like that, can be easily deployed to combat zones and provide medical aid and supplies to hundreds of wounded.

They're typically used in combat or heavy disaster areas.

After the Slavegear incident, everything was in chaos. Thousands, dead, wounded. People with horrible burn injuries, some buried deep under rubble. They needed help. And it was hard to coordinate the emergency services on that high scale.. a whole city was gone...

So when a train full of Medical Vehicles, suddenly came out of the tunnel, no one batted an eye. No one probably even thought to check the contents.." Elisabeth's fists clutched:

"...Artemis was looking for a giant robot... not five separate trucks, disguised as Medical Units.

Our enemy played on the fears and hopes of the injured.. disguising a death machine as a health relief unit....... those PRICKS" She barked at the floor. Her face twisted into an ugly scowl.

"..it fits the evidence..." Kaylee slowly exhaled, looking at the floor with sorrow:
"Of course, we can't prove this theory, until we've seen the camera footage of the tunnel entrance. Those people probably smuggled the robot through the same tunnel they entered. If we can get our hands on the camera footage, and see five medical trucks leave the train station...

That would mean the theory is probably true"

She stood in silence for several moments, before she looked at everyone:

"...what do you guys think?"

"It sounds plausible, where might we find that camera footage?" Lord Wyvern asks.

24Slavegear - Part 3 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Thu 27 Oct - 21:24

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight taps her chin, taking in what was just said.

"It's a plausible theory, given what we've got. And with the world in chaos due to the disaster and other incidents, like what happened to the sprawl, all played in their hand. Even if the Sprawl was random..."

She suddenly loses composure, making a quick move in rage. "Sonovabitch! They even planned the events in the sprawl! Drasko was there to make another massive scene with us at the center! FUCK!!!"

She breathes like a mad horse, then slows it down to a more normal pace. "Forgive my sudden anger, let's continue the practical stuff. Let's take the documents we found and pictures of what was found here with us back to the base. This alone should be a massive of prove of our innocence in whatever court case might come up. We won't be able to prove the vampire unit was here, but at least put them on our side, as begrudgingly as it is."

25Slavegear - Part 3 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Thu 27 Oct - 21:45

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

She nodded and dropped the spell, wobbling a tiny bit. The shapes would slowly disappear, fading away into nothing.

"Sounds like a good explanation. So what we are looking for is where five of these went, out of the hundred legitimate ones......brilliant" she mumbled sarcastically.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 40]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum