The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slavegear - Part 4

+3
Kaylee Brown
Dallas courtright
Rogue Fire
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 18]

1Slavegear - Part 4 Empty Slavegear - Part 4 Sat 4 Mar - 10:33

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

// rp continuuu

Last edited by Kaylee Brown on Sat 4 Mar - 10:42; edited 1 time in total

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

2Slavegear - Part 4 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Sat 4 Mar - 10:40

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain doesnt take at all kindly to thid and promptly drives the needle like blade into his arm pinning it to the table, i-i-i need to know how to stop it..." she steps back shakes her head, "s-s-spiders!" she crys, "i dont want the spiders!

3Slavegear - Part 4 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Sat 4 Mar - 13:00

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"GO TO HELL!!" Tony barked through the pain.

"...that's quite enough" you heard a voice call from the doorway.

Two people in dark, formal suits were standing there. A man, with short blond hair and dark sunglasses, and a woman with very long, brown hair. The woman was holding a featureless metal briefcase.
With her free hand, the woman slowly pulled out an identification card from her suits pocket:

"Union Government Agents. We are the specialized interrogation team" the woman quietly said:
"Too much time was already wasted.

Everyone vacate the room. You're done, we'll take it from here"

4Slavegear - Part 4 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Sat 4 Mar - 13:11

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moon nodded and walked out, turning to Kaylee "If Canterlot is one of the targets......my daughter lives there....." she mumbled.

5Slavegear - Part 4 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Sat 4 Mar - 13:20

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:"GO TO HELL!!" Tony barked through the pain.

"...that's quite enough" you heard a voice call from the doorway.

Two people in dark, formal suits were standing there. A man, with short blond hair and dark sunglasses, and a woman with very long, brown hair. The woman was holding a featureless metal briefcase.
With her free hand, the woman slowly pulled out an identification card from her suits pocket:

"Union Government Agents. We are the specialized interrogation team" the woman quietly said:
"Too much time was already wasted.

Everyone vacate the room. You're done, we'll take it from here"

"Well where've you been while we've been wasting it?" Wyvern asks them "And please tell me you're not more pro-torture people, because i'm feeling that the anti-torture side is a wee bit outnumbered at the moment."

6Slavegear - Part 4 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Sat 4 Mar - 13:58

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"Please do not worry about it" The man in the suit said in a calm voice: "We came from the mainland as soon as we got word. Why don't you guys take a break. We'll take it from here"

The woman didn't say anything and stood perfectly still, fixing Tony with a cold expression.

Kaylee was standing outside of the interrogation room and quietly talking to Councilor Mercer.
Mercer didn't seem happy one bit and kept subconsciously biting her lip.

"Its.. gonna be okay Moon.." Kaylee quietly said: "..I'm.. sure we'll get the information soon.."

Mercer crossed her arms, looking at the interrogation room, through the two-way mirror. A heavy internal struggle was visibly going on inside her mind.

7Slavegear - Part 4 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Sat 4 Mar - 14:06

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:"Please do not worry about it" The man in the suit said in a calm voice: "We came from the mainland as soon as we got word. Why don't you guys take a break. We'll take it from here"

The woman didn't say anything and stood perfectly still, fixing Tony with a cold expression.

Kaylee was standing outside of the interrogation room and quietly talking to Councilor Mercer.
Mercer didn't seem happy one bit and kept subconsciously biting her lip.

"Its.. gonna be okay Moon.." Kaylee quietly said: "..I'm.. sure we'll get the information soon.."

Mercer crossed her arms, looking at the interrogation room, through the two-way mirror. A heavy internal struggle was visibly going on inside her mind.

"Well i guess you at least can't do a worse job than we can" Wyvern shrugged, turning to Rain "How about we leave the rest up to the suits and take a breather?"

8Slavegear - Part 4 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Sat 4 Mar - 15:49

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight sighs once.

"Well, these has been a useful 30 minutes. Still, we have confirmed Marek is omnicidal now."

She puts a hand on her chin.

"Something doesn't add up to me. Perhaps a contradiction? Well, I mean, he said that the cans of genocide would move out in 8 hours. But, if the cans are far enough, we may not be able to reach there in 8 hours time. So, do we have no time left? Or do we have 8 hours to find the location, get geared up and leave for it?"

9Slavegear - Part 4 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Sat 4 Mar - 16:18

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"Bingo" Tony said, releasing an unhappy smile: "That's the real punchline isn't it.

"You don't know where the lab is. And its pretty far away. It will take you several hours via aircraft to reach it.
And god forbid Marek realizes I'm gone, he may just tell his agents to leave even sooner.

In the end, you don't have eight hours. You have significantly less. And you've wasted 30 minutes already"

"Shut it" the woman in the dark suit snapped at him: "Everyone clear the room and close the door"
She stiffly walked toward the table and placed her briefcase on it.
Tony is cautiously watching her.

10Slavegear - Part 4 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Sat 4 Mar - 16:27

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:"Bingo" Tony said, releasing an unhappy smile: "That's the real punchline isn't it.

"You don't know where the lab is. And its pretty far away. It will take you several hours via aircraft to reach it.
And god forbid Marek realizes I'm gone, he may just tell his agents to leave even sooner.

In the end, you don't have eight hours. You have significantly less. And you've wasted 30 minutes already"

"Shut it" the woman in the dark suit snapped at him: "Everyone clear the room and close the door"
She stiffly walked toward the table and placed her briefcase on it.
Tony is cautiously watching her.

"As you wish, but we'll still be keeping an eye on proceeding from nextdoor" Wyvern says, heading towards the exit.

11Slavegear - Part 4 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Sat 4 Mar - 20:47

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain looks at wavern carefully. As he begins to walk out she pulls her stelleto out of tonys arm an her eyes widen, "f-friend! W-wait for me!" she quickly makes her way out with him.

12Slavegear - Part 4 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Sat 4 Mar - 21:02

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Firewing Heattail wrote:Rain looks at wavern carefully. As he begins to walk out she pulls her stelleto out of tonys arm an her eyes widen, "f-friend! W-wait for me!" she quickly makes her way out with him.

"Sure, why not?" Wyvern steps aside to let Rain go out first, then steps through himself and closes the door behind him. "Are you okay?" he asks her.

13Slavegear - Part 4 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Sat 4 Mar - 21:07

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

She looks down tapping her fingers together, "n-n-no... I dont feeeel ok..." she was clearly shaking, "p-p-pleasemmm help me..."

14Slavegear - Part 4 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Sat 4 Mar - 21:16

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Firewing Heattail wrote:She looks down tapping her fingers together, "n-n-no... I dont feeeel ok..." she was clearly shaking, "p-p-pleasemmm help me..."

"Fair enough, let's see where elisabeth has got to" Wyvern nods and goes to find Elisabeth.

15Slavegear - Part 4 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Sat 4 Mar - 21:32

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moon groaned and hit her head against the wall "Someone find me some whiskey" she mumbled, hitting her head on the wall again "Please....."

16Slavegear - Part 4 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Sat 4 Mar - 22:24

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain follows behind wavern, "w-w-wheres Harle?" she says under a shakey breath, "I-I-I need to know..." she whines.

17Slavegear - Part 4 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Sun 5 Mar - 10:22

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"I'm here Rain" Harlequin said in a gentle voice, placing a hand over Rain's shoulders:
"I'm here, its okay, just, try to breath." she said.

Elisabeth was standing next to the two-way mirror, in the other room, watching the interrogation, together with Mercer and Kaylee.

When people started leaving the room, her expression became grim. She quickly approached Moon, Rain and Wyvern and looked at them with concern:

"Easy guys. Take it slow" she led everyone to a set of chairs standing nearby:
"Interrogation is a difficult experience, for both parties involved. Its just stress, try to take it slow. Sit down for now, I'll bring you some water.."

In the meantime, you briefly notice the two agents interrogation agents shoo the guards out of Tony's room as well. The guards left the room but seem confused.

"...they made the guards leave as well?" Mercer asked frowning: "What kind of interrogation-" she cut herself off.

The two agents were left alone in the interrogation room with Tony. You could see them both standing in front of him, on the other side of the interrogation table.

"..now mister Tony" the man in the dark suit began. Before he could finish his sentence, the woman in the dark suit suddenly smashed her metal case into her partners head, making him crumble to the floor unconscious.

The next second, the woman pulled out a knife from her suit and jumped over the table, hurling herself toward Tony.

Tony's face became pale. He tried to wiggle out of the way, but the cuffs prevented him from moving:

"OI! She's mind controlled!" Tony shrieked in panic: "SHE'S MIND CONTROL-AAAAAAAAAAAGHHH!!!" his scream loudly echoed from the interrogation room, as the woman began stabbing him in the chest.

"GET IN THERE, NOW!!!" Mercer barked, jerking toward the door.

18Slavegear - Part 4 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Sun 5 Mar - 11:06

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight eyes widen, but she didn't hesitate.

"MEDIC!"

She rand inside, and fired three balls of force energy at the woman.

"I hate to say this, but we need him alive! Get the hell away from him!"

Her horn glows, and she fires a fourth, bigger blast.

19Slavegear - Part 4 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Sun 5 Mar - 13:12

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moon immediately turned and ran in before leaping up and hurling herself towards the woman, her eyes glowing bright red. She was unarmed, but that didn't seem to phase her as she landed on the woman.

20Slavegear - Part 4 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Sun 5 Mar - 14:27

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

The woman was hurled into the wall and crashed hard, as the spheres of force detonated next to her.

As Moon landed on her, the woman began thrashing with stiff, jerky movements. Her eyes wild, terrified.

You've seen this before. The signs of mind control were vivid.

As Kaylee, Mercer and Elisabeth barged into the room, Tony released a muffled scream.
His entire shirt was stained red. His face ghostly pale.

Tony's eyes froze wide in horror, as he slowly exhaled and crumbled onto the table.

"GET THE SURGERY READY!" Elisabeth shrieked into her earpiece radio, before rushing toward Tony and placing him on the floor, pressing hard on his wounds with both hands.

"What's his condition?" Mercer asked in a grim voice, sitting down next to her.

"HE'S NOT BREATHING! WE NEED TO INTUBATE!" Elisabeth shouted across the room: "GET ME A MEDKIT!!!"

The woman in the dark suit continued to thrash, threatening to throw Moon off.

21Slavegear - Part 4 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Sun 5 Mar - 15:11

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:The woman was hurled into the wall and crashed hard, as the spheres of force detonated next to her.

As Moon landed on her, the woman began thrashing with stiff, jerky movements. Her eyes wild, terrified.

You've seen this before. The signs of mind control were vivid.

As Kaylee, Mercer and Elisabeth barged into the room, Tony released a muffled scream.
His entire shirt was stained red. His face ghostly pale.

Tony's eyes froze wide in horror, as he slowly exhaled and crumbled onto the table.

"GET THE SURGERY READY!" Elisabeth shrieked into her earpiece radio, before rushing toward Tony and placing him on the floor, pressing hard on his wounds with both hands.

"What's his condition?" Mercer asked in a grim voice, sitting down next to her.

"HE'S NOT BREATHING! WE NEED TO INTUBATE!" Elisabeth shouted across the room: "GET ME A MEDKIT!!!"

The woman in the dark suit continued to thrash, threatening to throw Moon off.

"Not again..." Wyvern mutters, grabbing a medkit from the wall, smashing the one-way glass window with an explosion spell, and jumping through into the interrogation chamber. He tosses the medkit to Elisabeth, before grabbing the mind-controlled woman in a restraining spell.

22Slavegear - Part 4 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Sun 5 Mar - 20:00

Dan One

Dan One

(Radiance)
Radiance jumped through the window after Wyvern jumping on the woman in order to help Moon and Wyvern hold her down.

23Slavegear - Part 4 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Sun 5 Mar - 23:17

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rains eyes seem to glaze over as all this happened, "i-is it over Harle?" she whispers closing her eyes

24Slavegear - Part 4 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Mon 6 Mar - 2:49

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moon growled loudly as she placed her hands around her neck and squeezed. She wasn't trying to kill the woman, but she wasn't an expert on knocking people out. So she hoped that once the woman passed out she would release her.

25Slavegear - Part 4 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Mon 6 Mar - 3:28

Dan One

Dan One

(Radiance)
Noticing Moon's grip and intent Radiance drew his arm back and delivered a sharp punch to the side of the woman's face. A strike that for all intended purposes should knock the woman out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 18]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum