The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Digital Waltz - Part 2

+2
Dan One
Disgruntled purple
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 32]

1Digital Waltz - Part 2 Empty Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sat 28 Oct - 11:11

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Digital Waltz - Part 2 Madely10

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

2Digital Waltz - Part 2 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sat 28 Oct - 12:03

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(The Adelheid Lake)

"The first Assassination squad, that we have encountered, has, intercepted us, while we were in flight" Madelyn continued in a disjointed voice:

"Equipped with jet engines and, Ballistic weapons, they flew faster and forced a confrontation.

Last time, we were fortunate enough to land on the Roof tops, a solid ground, where we could hold our own And push them back.

However, if we were shot out of the sky, above the lake, we will become vulnerable targets, inside the water. Taking off into the air again, will become problematic, and swimming to shore will take over an Hour.
We will become 'Sitting Ducks', loosing our maneuverability and left vulnerable, to the attacks from Above.

Hypothesis. If the Digital Waltz are real, they likely have the capability to utilize any street camera and cellphone, to track our movements.
If so, they are likely already aware of our current position, and are tracking our exact movements, at this time.

I believe attempting to maintain stealth, is no longer effective. Therefore, if hiding is no longer an option, we must focus on speed"

She looked down at the empty pier again: "I must insist. Please land me, at that location.
I believe I have a way to get us across, faster, while maintaining maneuverability inside the water.

Please, trust me"

3Digital Waltz - Part 2 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sat 28 Oct - 12:03

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Apartment complex)

Mira waited a moment, thinking: "...information, that may be harmful, if released to the public?
I.. don't know... I guess we'll have to make that call, once we discover the truth.
But, I can't let the wrong party take the blame. It.. would be wrong. Immoral"

Tomas remained silent, thinking.

A few moments later, a message appeared on the cellphones screen:

"Problematic, got my hands full with the attack helicopter. See what I can do.
In the mean time, for gods sake, leave the apartment complex! The enemy knows you're still in there. I can only distract them for so long.

Start making your way to Zarovee's lab. He should be able to help you
" the message ended.

Tomas completed patching up Violets wounds and looked at her: "Can you stand? I can help you walk, come on. We should leave this place.. we lingered here for too long" he said, wearily looking outside through the broken wall.

The sound of the helicopter, that released a missile into the building earlier, could still be heard, somewhere, in the distance.

4Digital Waltz - Part 2 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sat 28 Oct - 13:31

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Apartment complex)

Mira waited a moment, thinking: "...information, that may be harmful, if released to the public?
I.. don't know... I guess we'll have to make that call, once we discover the truth.
But, I can't let the wrong party take the blame. It.. would be wrong. Immoral"

Tomas remained silent, thinking.

A few moments later, a message appeared on the cellphones screen:

"Problematic, got my hands full with the attack helicopter. See what I can do.
In the mean time, for gods sake, leave the apartment complex! The enemy knows you're still in there. I can only distract them for so long.

Start making your way to Zarovee's lab. He should be able to help you
" the message ended.

Tomas completed patching up Violets wounds and looked at her: "Can you stand? I can help you walk, come on. We should leave this place.. we lingered here for too long" he said, wearily looking outside through the broken wall.

The sound of the helicopter, that released a missile into the building earlier, could still be heard, somewhere, in the distance.

"Sometimes you have to take the blame for someone else, to protect them... Do you need a hand getting up?" the Hooded Figure asked Mira, before turning to Tomas "Do you think we should burn the late man's stuff before we leave? Would he have wanted it to fall into the hands of the authorities?"

5Digital Waltz - Part 2 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sat 28 Oct - 16:28

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"That is a fantastic point I must say." she shrugs, pulling away from the flight path. She adjusts arnold in her arms as she makes for a landing at the peir.

6Digital Waltz - Part 2 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sun 29 Oct - 6:25

Dan One

Dan One

(Radiance)
Radiance hesitates a moment before he changes course as well. "Abandoning stealth still feels reckless to me."

7Digital Waltz - Part 2 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sun 29 Oct - 7:22

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Oboro lowers as well.
"That's... A very big question. I need to think about that for a moment..."

When he hits the docks, Arnold winces, given that he still has a large wound in his leg. Oboro lands a bit more gracefully, and crouches so Madelyn could get off.
"Let's hope this works."

8Digital Waltz - Part 2 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sun 29 Oct - 11:14

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Apartment Complex)

Mira winced from the pain slightly and stretched out her palm: "Y-yeah.. gonna need a hand" she said, grimacing and holding her eyes half closed.

Tomas looked at the remains of the computer screens and processors that laid in the rubble and slowly nodded:
"Yeah, you're probably right. We should destroy the tech, before moving on. No need to give the Waltz any more ammunition, than they already have"

Several seconds later, your earpiece went live:

"This is Noel, you guys copy?" the prosecutors voice rang in the radio: "There's some heavy chatter on the police channel. Looks like they're getting wise to the
fake warrant, that was issued for your arrest. Sounds like they're working towards canceling it. You'll be free to move without a police pursuit.
I'll keep you posted.

In the mean time, get to Dr. Zarovee's lab. The doctors' been briefed on your situation and his staff are on standby to receive wounded. Don't worry about the police, just get there asap.
I have a feeling this whole thing is approaching a close. Be careful.
"

"And don't die please" Amy's quiet voice rang through the earpiece as well.

9Digital Waltz - Part 2 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sun 29 Oct - 11:15

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(The Adelheid Lake)

"I don't believe we ever had stealth to begin with" Madelyn stiffly said, stepping down on solid ground and looking around.

You appear to be standing on a small wooden pier. Crystal blue water was peacefully splashing below.
A one floored office builting was standing right next to you, some sort of tourist booking center by the looks of it.

There were about 5 other people in the vicinity, wearing full body swim wear, they were sitting on the edge of the pier, their feet in the lake and cheefully talking.

A few vans were standing in the nearby parking lot. Two cops from the Zerber unit, were leaning on one of the vans and quietly talking.
The van they were leaning on said 'Adelheid Coast Guard' on its side, with a giant picture of a wave in the middle.
The cops appeared bored and more focused on their own conversation.

Madelyn looked at them, then unnaturally straightened up, standing on the tips of her toes. Her hole body went stiff, eyes looking up at the sky, as a pale green colored light suddenly envelopped her body.

A few seconds later, you heard the cops' radio suddenly go live:

"Code Red, reported on 35th Baker street. Unit 6, please respond" Madelyn's distorted voice suddenly rang out of their radios.
The cops jolted and broke into a sprint, running somewhere across the street:

"Unit 6 copies!" one of the cops exhaled into his radio, as the two heavily sprinted away from the parking lot.

The light around Madelyn vanished and she promptly marched towards the Coast Guard van. With a single motion she opened the vans backdoors, ripping the lock apart in the process.
Pocking her head inside, she started digging through the boxes, stacked in the van, her empty eyes scanning for something with methodical determination.

"...put this on" she called without turning around, throwing something over her shoulder. A pair of odd looking shoes fell into Rains hands.

The shoes were bulky, seemingly made of metal and a small engine strapped to their heels.

Madelyn began digging more and more similar pairs out of the van and rappidly passing them to everyone.

"A Jet Ski. Police model" Madelyn said, digging through the back of the van: "It is much like Ice skating, but on water, and an engine at the heels of your boots.
Model Purpose: agile pursuit and boarding of criminal vessels, fast response, search & rescue operations. Maximum speed, 90 kilometers per hour.
Warning, do not cross feet, while Jet Ski is operational."

She rapidly pulled a pair on top of her shoes and loudly clanked towards the edge of the pier. The metal boots loudly echoing over the wood.

10Digital Waltz - Part 2 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sun 29 Oct - 16:49

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain raises her brow at this tech. It certainly was intresting. She sets arnold dowm for the time being as she slips into them, "hmph... These are... Intresting... I wouldnt call them the most stylish things in the world." she chuckles hefting arnold back into her arms, "lets bail out yea?" she smiles walking tward the peir and stepping onto its wooden boards walking close behind maddie.

Violet mumbles somthing quitely as her shallow breathing fills the air, she just continues mumbling mindlessly, "you'll wake up soon... Dont worry... You'll be home soon... Soon soon soon..." she closes her eyes trying to ignore the aching pain in her chest, "this is all a... Bad dream... You'll wake up... Back at home... That little girl will say, "hay... There is a farmers convention in aldihide... You... Have to go Violet... You have to..." she smiles, "...and i'll take her by the hand... And i'll say... Of course i'll go little one... Of course... We'll go, and we'll have a fantasic time... No... Rumbas... No hurting... No fear..." she falls over in a daze her pupils massive as her hands shake, "N-No... Waltz... J-just a good... Time..." she whispers breathing slowly as she she stares off into the distance. Tears roll from her eyes as she whimpers, "H-Home... I-I just... Want... To go back..." she resists her sobs knowing it will cause her agony, "G-G-God... Mira... Why... Did I listen to you..." she grits her teeth, "I-I-I knew it was... None of my buisness i've never felt... More helpless in my life... Even when... I was enslaved." her breath faulters, "A-At least... T-Then... I knew what... K-K-Kept... Me alive..."

Last edited by Violet Night on Mon 30 Oct - 3:02; edited 1 time in total

11Digital Waltz - Part 2 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sun 29 Oct - 17:34

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Apartment Complex)

Mira winced from the pain slightly and stretched out her palm: "Y-yeah.. gonna need a hand" she said, grimacing and holding her eyes half closed.

Tomas looked at the remains of the computer screens and processors that laid in the rubble and slowly nodded:
"Yeah, you're probably right. We should destroy the tech, before moving on. No need to give the Waltz any more ammunition, than they already have"

Several seconds later, your earpiece went live:

"This is Noel, you guys copy?" the prosecutors voice rang in the radio: "There's some heavy chatter on the police channel. Looks like they're getting wise to the
fake warrant, that was issued for your arrest. Sounds like they're working towards canceling it. You'll be free to move without a police pursuit.
I'll keep you posted.

In the mean time, get to Dr. Zarovee's lab. The doctors' been briefed on your situation and his staff are on standby to receive wounded. Don't worry about the police, just get there asap.
I have a feeling this whole thing is approaching a close. Be careful.
"

"And don't die please" Amy's quiet voice rang through the earpiece as well.

"The feds are actually doing something for once?" the Hooded Figure says incredulously as they grab Mira's hand and ease her up onto her feet, and then took a cursory glance over the equipment strewn across the floor to see if there was anything useful to salvage before they destroyed it.

12Digital Waltz - Part 2 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Tue 31 Oct - 0:24

Dan One

Dan One

(Radiance)
Radiance grabbed a pair of the jet skis and carried them over. Carefully switching Serena between his arms he put both of them on.

Radiance gave Rain and Maddie a thumbs up indicating he was ready to head out.

13Digital Waltz - Part 2 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Tue 31 Oct - 9:17

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Apartment Complex)

Tomas was looking at Violet with a tormented expression. He knelt down and gently picked Violet into his arms:

"...this is my fault.." he quietly said, guilt heavily ringing in his voice:
"...I shouldn have never dragged you into this... I should have never allowed it.." he quietly said, then looked at everyone in the room:

"Follow me, everyone.. we're getting out of here" he said and headed towards the staircase, carrying Violet in his arms.

As you survey the room, most of it was covered in ash and rubble. The few computer screens and processors that showed among the debris, were horribly cracked and bent out of shape,
their surface melted in several places.

Mira looked around at the destruction, then slowly follow Tomas, holding her head with one arm.

"..everything that happened to you, was my fault" Tomas quietly said, as he stepped out into the street: "..I.. thought I could help.. I.. thought I could fix things..
Its all I ever wanted, but.. I just ended up getting even more people hurt..

I thought I had it all planned out... I guess I turned out to be just an idiot in the end...

This battle was mine to fight, and mine alone... I had no business dragging anyone into this... I'm sorry"

He quietly said, as he walked down the street.
A lone, empty car was standing by the side of the road. Tomas breifly sat Violet on the ground, then quickly approached the vehicle and punched out the window, next to the drivers seat.
The window loudly shattered, under his metal arm and an alarm started blaring.

Tom stuck his hand in and unlocked the door, then took a seat inside the car and ripped out the alarm module, the alarm making a last wail before shutting down. He pulled out a pannel and quickly hotwired the vehicle.
After the engine had started, he went back to Violet and gently placed her inside the car, then waved everyone to enter:

"..Get in. I'm stopping by the nearest medical clinic.
You should get off there... all of you... this fight wasn't ment to be yours... I'm sorry I dragged you into this for so long.

I'll continue on alone from here. Its my burden to bear."

14Digital Waltz - Part 2 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Tue 31 Oct - 9:18

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(The Adelheid Lake)

"I advice we Take a few spares for Arnold, And, Serena. In case of An, Emergency." Madelyn stiffly called, taking a seat at the edge of the pier:

"The jet ski's can float, even When, Inactive. You just have to, keep your balance" she gently pushed off the pier and landed onto the water surface. The boots did float, Madelyn spread her hands wide and bent her knees, standing low and
somewhat fidgeting in place, trying to maintain her balance.

"To activate the, Jet Ski, press the Blue Button, located on the, Left boot. The Jet Ski will release an audible, 2 Second Countdown, before the engine's will, Activate, giving the user time to prepare, for the, Ride"

15Digital Waltz - Part 2 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Tue 31 Oct - 17:04

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"W-where are... We going?" she trys to look up but she falls limp once more as she is set into the car, she mindlessly leans against the car door staring ahead at the road.

Rain nods setting arnold down and jogging over to the truck. She grabs an extra pair and places them in her bag, she lifts arnold over her shoulders like a fireman would, "i'll do my best to not drop you~" she jokes setting down on the peir and rising to her feet on the water she tests her balance before trying to figure out how she moves.

16Digital Waltz - Part 2 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Wed 1 Nov - 12:39

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Tomas was looking at Violet with a tormented expression. He knelt down and gently picked Violet into his arms:

"...this is my fault.." he quietly said, guilt heavily ringing in his voice:
"...I shouldn have never dragged you into this... I should have never allowed it.." he quietly said, then looked at everyone in the room:

"Follow me, everyone.. we're getting out of here" he said and headed towards the staircase, carrying Violet in his arms.

As you survey the room, most of it was covered in ash and rubble. The few computer screens and processors that showed among the debris, were horribly cracked and bent out of shape,
their surface melted in several places.

Mira looked around at the destruction, then slowly follow Tomas, holding her head with one arm.

"..everything that happened to you, was my fault" Tomas quietly said, as he stepped out into the street: "..I.. thought I could help.. I.. thought I could fix things..
Its all I ever wanted, but.. I just ended up getting even more people hurt..

I thought I had it all planned out... I guess I turned out to be just an idiot in the end...

This battle was mine to fight, and mine alone... I had no business dragging anyone into this... I'm sorry"

He quietly said, as he walked down the street.
A lone, empty car was standing by the side of the road. Tomas breifly sat Violet on the ground, then quickly approached the vehicle and punched out the window, next to the drivers seat.
The window loudly shattered, under his metal arm and an alarm started blaring.

Tom stuck his hand in and unlocked the door, then took a seat inside the car and ripped out the alarm module, the alarm making a last wail before shutting down. He pulled out a pannel and quickly hotwired the vehicle.
After the engine had started, he went back to Violet and gently placed her inside the car, then waved everyone to enter:

"..Get in. I'm stopping by the nearest medical clinic.
You should get off there... all of you... this fight wasn't ment to be yours... I'm sorry I dragged you into this for so long.

I'll continue on alone from here. Its my burden to bear."

The Hooded Figure removes his hood and places it over the deceased man's body, before stepping outside after the others. He then turns and throws a fireball spell into the building to incinerate everything inside. "Ashes to ashes" he says respectfully.

"Don't think you're getting rid of me that easily" the man replied to Tomas as he caught up with them, "This's everybody's fight, and since not everybody can take to the stand, old Rogue Fire here'll be doing it for them. And before anyone else calls it, shotgun!"

17Digital Waltz - Part 2 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Wed 1 Nov - 16:50

Dan One

Dan One

(Radiance)
"Don't think Serena will be in any position to use these" Radiance says as he steps into the water. His wings instinctively opening to provide balance. He takes a moment to listen to the area listening for anything that sounds out of the ordinary.

18Digital Waltz - Part 2 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Thu 2 Nov - 19:44

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

// Soundtrack

(The Adelheid Lake)

The Jet Ski's floated fairly good, you feel you can maintain your balance without too much effort.

Madelyn slightly ducked and pressed a small button on her left boot. An audible beep played out of it. Madelyn placed her feet on a shoulder length, one foot forward, the other one back. As the second audible beep emitted out of her boots, the engines ignited.

With a spray of water, Madelyn zoomed forward, somewhat fading from view behind countless drops of water, sent into the air by the engines.

It was easier to maintain balance on the move, the engines were emitting a muffled roar as they propelled you across the crystal clear body of water.
Harsh winds ruffled your hair and slightly stung your eyes, as the engines carried you forward at the speed of a car.

Madelyn's silhouette started to appear a few meters ahead, still partially obscured by the spray of the water trail, left behind in her wake. She was looking ahead at the far shore, staring at it with steel determination.

Moving with grace and gliding across the surface of the lake, she often lifted one of her feet up, gliding on just one, switching between them every few seconds. From afar, it really did look like ice skating.

Some kind of commotion began at the pier that you have just left. It seems Madelyn's non subtle theft has gone noticed. Some sort of security guard had popped out of the tourist office and started energetically articulating something to the passersby.
The police hats of the two Zerber officers could be seen somewhere inside the crowd, that began gathering on the edge of the pier, but from this distance, they began to quickly become just dots on the horizon.

"Estimated 8 minutes to target!" you heard Madelyn's voice, shouting over the roaring winds and the crackling engines.

She ducked low and continued to glide across the water surface, the pier being left far behind. Apart from the confused and unhappy shouts from the pier, you don't seem to hear anything out of the ordinary.

Last edited by Kaylee Brown on Thu 2 Nov - 19:48; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typos)

19Digital Waltz - Part 2 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Thu 2 Nov - 19:44

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Apartment Complex)

"...I can no longer guarantee your safety" Tomas said, looking at Rogue with a haunted expression:

"I'll be driving into the eye of the storm. Things will become worse, once the Digital Waltz realizes we've pinned them against the wall-... there is no line they won't cross. The attacks until now will look like a small scuffle.

I had a plan.. and it was a bad one. Now Ted and Bren are in a hospital, one with a broken neck, the other with a fractured skull. Blynchik is dead. Violet, injured... its my fault... all of it... I should have never involved any of you... I'm sorry"

He nervously exhaled and waited for everyone to board the car, before he hit the gas and the car noisily rolled off the parking spot and speeded down the empty road.

Tomas kept his neigh unblinking stare at the road. Something was eating him from inside and he kept biting him lip, nervously staring ahead.

He briefly looked at Violet, before returning his eyes to the road and quietly said:

"...Home, Violet. You're going home"

A few minutes later, he pulled a sharp stop next to a small medical clinic, in a quiet neighborhood. Quickly stepping out of the car, Tomas picked up Violet and ran into the clinic, carrying her in his arms:

"Tomas Kohler, Police Department, I'm requesting an emergency aero-medical evacuation of a patient, to the Drahoslav hospital in Nyx" Tomas called, as soon as he stepped through the doors, approaching one of the empty beds by the wall.

Two nurses quickly approached, as Tomas placed Violet on one of the beds. He took a few steps back, looking at her, as the nurses began checking her vitals sings. His face distorted in a mask of regret and torment.

"...forgive me" Tomas quietly whispered, before turning around and running out of the clinic, leaving Violet in the care of the medical staff.

His hands were shaking slightly as he returned to the car and climbed into the drivers seat. The engine was still running and he placed his palms on the wheel, closing his eyes and trying to slow down his breath.

After a few moments, he looked at the occupants of the car and quietly called:

"..I'll be driving toward Zarovee's lab.. if you stay in the car.. I.. won't be able to guarantee your safety.." he looked down with a tormented expression.

20Digital Waltz - Part 2 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Thu 2 Nov - 20:58

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

"...I can no longer guarantee your safety" Tomas said, looking at Rogue with a haunted expression:

"I'll be driving into the eye of the storm. Things will become worse, once the Digital Waltz realizes  we've pinned them against the wall-... there is no line they won't cross. The attacks until now will look like a small scuffle.

I had a plan.. and it was a bad one. Now Ted and Bren are in a hospital, one with a broken neck, the other with a fractured skull. Blynchik is dead. Violet, injured... its my fault... all of it... I should have never involved any of you... I'm sorry"

He nervously exhaled and waited for everyone to board the car, before he hit the gas and the car noisily rolled off the parking spot and speeded down the empty road.

Tomas kept his neigh unblinking stare at the road. Something was eating him from inside and he kept biting him lip, nervously staring ahead.

He briefly looked at Violet, before returning his eyes to the road and quietly said:

"...Home, Violet. You're going home"

A few minutes later, he pulled a sharp stop next to a small medical clinic, in a quiet neighborhood. Quickly stepping out of the car, Tomas picked up Violet and ran into the clinic, carrying her in his arms:

"Tomas Kohler, Police Department, I'm requesting an emergency aero-medical evacuation of a patient, to the Drahoslav hospital in Nyx" Tomas called, as soon as he stepped through the doors, approaching one of the empty beds by the wall.

Two nurses quickly approached, as Tomas placed Violet on one of the beds. He took a few steps back, looking at her, as the nurses began checking her vitals sings. His face distorted in a mask of regret and torment.

"...forgive me" Tomas quietly whispered, before turning around and running out of the clinic, leaving Violet in the care of the medical staff.

His hands were shaking slightly as he returned to the car and climbed into the drivers seat. The engine was still running and he placed his palms on the wheel, closing his eyes and trying to slow down his breath.

After a few moments, he looked at the occupants of the car and quietly called:

"..I'll be driving toward Zarovee's lab.. if you stay in the car.. I.. won't be able to guarantee your safety.." he looked down with a tormented expression.

"Good luck kiddo" Rogue waved to Violet as Tomas took her into the clinic, as he stayed in the car to keep an eye on Mira, seeing as he was the one maintaining her magic bandage.

"I'm willing to take the risk to see this finished" Rogue nodded to Tomas as he returned to the car "I've seen my fair share of ugly scraps".

21Digital Waltz - Part 2 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Fri 3 Nov - 18:53

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"O-oh....thank... God... Im out of that mess..." she whispers quitely, "I-it... Feels like... My heart is bursting w-w-with every... Beat... I-i... Think... Its more then just a... Broken rib... I-I-I want to leave... I-I want to go... Back to nyx..." she tries to move her fingers but it seems to fail her.

Rain squints moving herself out of the way of maddies path to save her vision she shivers a bit as the cold wind strikes her wet clothes she powers through it though.

22Digital Waltz - Part 2 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sat 4 Nov - 22:19

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

(Angelo)
He puts a hand on Tomas's shoulder. "If we didn't leave before, then we certainly wouldn't leave now, would we? It's dangerous to go alone, take us with you!" He grins smugly.

(Arnold)
"Whoa, calm down! Ow, my leg!" He made other complaints, but hangs on.

(Oboro)

Having only one arm, she had the most problem putting them on and following. As such, she was at the back of the group, getting the most water.

"Ack! Gargle!"

23Digital Waltz - Part 2 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sun 5 Nov - 1:36

Dan One

Dan One

(Radiance)
Radiance shifted his trajectory slightly as to remove some the spray away from Oboro. He quickly turned back to her

"Try not to drown now," he called in a light tone "That would just be embarrassing"

(Naomi)
Having had some time to her self for a quick nap and the opportunity to reflect, Naomi couldn't help but start to feel pangs of guilt for walking away. Running away when things got tough was a problem, that while was learning to deal with, still nagged her constantly.

It was there that she decided that she needed to at least try and rejoin the group. If not for her, but for them. She doubted that they'd still be there, but Doctor Zarovee's clinic would be the best place to start.

Motorcycle roaring to life, Naomi headed off in the direction of the clinic.

24Digital Waltz - Part 2 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sun 5 Nov - 10:01

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain laughs, "Oh sush you just got impaled through the leg you'll be fineeee... Im sure it'll just bruise, when we get on land i want you to walk it off." she snickers at Arnold.

25Digital Waltz - Part 2 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sun 5 Nov - 12:53

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Tomas' Car)

"I'm not leaving either" Mira quietly said. She was visibly in pain but still stared at Tomas with determination:
"I've been reporting from hot zones, for half of my career. This isn't the first combat zone I had to endure. I can take it.

This is important damn it, and I'll be there to expose the truth. These people, this Digital Waltz, they can't be allowed to do whatever the hell they want!"

Tomas quietly looked at everyone with a sad expression. His saddness slowly turned into determination:

"Okay" he firmly nodded and turned back to face the road.

Flooring the gas pedal, he drove the car down the empty streets of Adelheid, the setting sun illuminating the road ahead with a bright orange light.

"...we'll have to go around the lake.." he quietly called, making a turn and emerging on one of the main highways in Adelheid:
"..it may take us up to 30 minutes to reach the lab, depending on traffic.."

He said, looking ahead and squinting at the road. His eyes suddenly widened and he resisted the urge to slam his forehead into the steering wheel:

"Damn it!... I forgot about the city lockdown..." he heavily sighed:
"Violet won't be able to leave Adelheid. They'll give her proper treatment at the medical clinic and a chopper will be on standby, but it won't be able to fly to Nyx.
Adelheid is completely locked down, the medical chopper will be grounded, until the lockdown is lifted.."

He said, looking outside to his right. A massive lake came into view there.

Several moments passed in silence, then you heard Rogue's phone ring, alerting him to a text message.
Then Angelo's phone ringed. Then Mira's. Her's was on silent mode, but you saw its display lit up and she must have felt it shaking in her pocket, as she reached out for it
around the same time as you.

Last edited by Kaylee Brown on Sun 5 Nov - 13:02; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 32]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum