The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slavegear - Part 2

+4
Some Sinner
Derpy/V'tara
Kaylee Brown
Silent Mist/Moon Dusts
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 42]

526Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 30 Aug - 20:53

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Wyvern)

Nothing special stands out as you examine the camera. It appears to be one of the compact, mass produced models, favored by large corporations.
You can't seem to detect any magic around it, but you detect that the camera is definitely turned on and recording.

(Moon, Rain, Radiance)

Moons movement became sluggish and rigid, until she came to a complete stop.

Suddenly, the mare singer that had stepped down from the stage earlier, suddenly materialized next to Moon and grabbed both of her hands:
"O-me-gooosh! I really like your dresss!!!!!" the singer rapidly mumbled and started pulling Moons hands, dragging her away from the stage:

"Where did you buy it! You simply must tell me~" the singer continued to pull Moon away from the stage, nervously smiling and throwing horrified glances at Anastas and Harlequin.

Harlequin noticed this and came to a stop. You could almost see thoughts swirling inside her head, as she analyzed this development and planned her next move.

As Rain looks at the guards, she notices their heads jerk up in unison and they began methodically scanning the crowd. They're clearly looking for someone.

(Omega)

As you observe the grounds around the mansion, you suddenly notice about a dozen silhouettes, sneaking around down below. They were moving quickly and quietly. Shadows, concealed by the dark.
The were silently sprinting toward the mansion and soon vanished from view, obscured by the gardens brush.

(Twilight)

Kaylee looks extremely concerned: "..this isn't good... we have no leverage over that man, if he decides to speak, we won't be able to stop him.... wait, where-" she looks around, realizing Al has walked off:
"Damn!.. he's already gone.... Twi, I don't like this. We should wrap up this mission asap. If this keeps up, our cover will be blown"

She quickly scanned the fuse box, slightly frowning at it:
".........there.. this fuse. I think its responsible for the ballroom. Zap this one, quickly"

She pointed at one of the fuses, then looked to the side and noticed Resonance. Kaylee's expression saddened a bit, as she looked at the filly with empathy. Then waited a moment and slowly approached:

"...hey there.." she quietly called to Resonance and sat next to her on one knee: "..are you here alone? Where are your parents?"

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

527Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 30 Aug - 20:58

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Wyvern)

Nothing special stands out as you examine the camera. It appears to be one of the compact, mass produced models, favored by large corporations.
You can't seem to detect any magic around it, but you detect that the camera is definitely turned on and recording.

Lord Wyvern smiles to himself, before picking up the bronze statue and placing it face-down on the desk, so that its camera can only see the desk. He then goes to the door, waits for the guards to pass, and leaves the office; he then goes into the office directly adjacent to the first one, and searches it for hidden cameras, as well making sure he is alone and looking for surveillance bugs, secret compartments, and anything else of that nature. He also examines this offices windows for potential escape routes.

528Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 30 Aug - 21:53

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight nods. "Got it." Points at the fuse with her fingers, and a small bit of electricity cackles around her finger.

Resonance looks up at Kaylee as she sits next to her. "Um, my dad is here somewhere, maybe on a diplomatic talk. But, I have to know: He's not-"

At that moment, Twilight metaphorically pulls the trigger, sending a shot of electricity into the system, causing a disruption.

When the light goes out, Resonance flies into a small panic. "What is this? Dad! Don't hurt him!"

529Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 30 Aug - 22:06

Dan One

Dan One

(Radiance)
Radiance steps to the side letting the singer move Moon. Now directing his attention to Harlequin Radiance began to focus heavily on her. Keeping her within earshot at all times. The more he listened to her distinct sound the easier she would be to track. Fighting her would still be out of the question but even half a second of warning, if she did decide to attack from the shadows, could be the difference between life and death.

(Omega)
Omega pushed up from the balcony and made his way back to the butler and guard who had taken his coat.

"Excuse me, do any of you have a phone I could borrow for just a moment? I left mine in my jacket"

530Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 30 Aug - 22:08

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moon started panicking. She felt a bit dizzy, and she had no idea what to do about the mare. Was she in control of her body yet?

"Hello" she tried to say.

531Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 30 Aug - 22:59

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Wyvern)

You appear to be alone in the room. Through the windows you can see the massive gardens down below. It seems to be a relatively long drop. The floor you're currently on, is located about two or three floors above the ground.

As you look through the office, you don't seem to find any cameras or surveillance equipment. This one seems to be completely empty of anything suspicious.

(Twilight)

"Its okay, I won't hurt anyone" Kaylee calmingly replied to the filly, then looked at Twilight:
"We should head to the ballroom, we have to meet up with the others. Make sure everything went ok"

532Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 30 Aug - 23:14

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Moon, Rain, Radiance)

"Hi..haha haaa.... how are you?" the singer awkwardly replied to Moon, trying to smile, while still looking at Harlequin.

The next second, the entire room slipped into complete darkness. Every light source faded. The only thing you could see in front of you, was a wall of darkness.

A brief silence fell over the room, as the guests looked around in confusion.

Radiance suddenly heard Moon, wiggle her way, away from everyone and disappear into the crowd.
You couldn't hear Harlequin either. Its as if she knew, you would be listening and not a single sound escaped from her direction. You got the feeling that she might be even holding her breath, to remain unnoticed.

And in this heavy silence and darkness, a small light source suddenly appeared above the room.
Moon Dusts, standing on top of one of the tables. Her eyes red, fangs slightly extending from her mouth.
Her face clearly lit up, by the magical glow, surrounding her horn. Moon growled and released a deafening bark:

"MY NAME IS MOON DUSTS! I'M GONNA KILL YOU ALL!!!"

As the entire dark room, erupted into panicked screaming and chaos, Harlequin completely faded from view. Too much ambient noise and frantic screaming and darkness, concealed her position.

Dozens of guests all shrieked at once and tried to rush in different directions. You were being pushed and violently shoved by a maddening crowd, as people panicked, trying flee in random directions.

The ballroom fell into chaos.

(Moon Dusts)

As the room completely became consumed by the darkness, you finally regained full control of your body. You firmly knew you could move freely again.

(Omega)

"There's a land line, just down the hall sir" the butler pointed at an old phone, resting atop a small table.

533Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 30 Aug - 23:55

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight showingly blows over her finger gun, then "sheats" it. "Yes, we set the stage, now to see how it went.

Resonance looks both confused and scared. "Um, what are you two doing? Is this another part of it? Did you do that willingly?!"

Twilight looks at the girl and grabs her. "Ressy, look at me please."

The foal looks away, tears forming in her eyes.

Twilight asks again. "Look at me."

Finally, she looks, their eyes making contact. The innocent turqoise eyes of the foal with the firm yet kind eyes of the fallen royal. For a second, they were locked in a gaze.
"Do I look like I would hurt innocents?"

The foal looks down. "No... But... Why?"

Twilight looks down and lets her go. "I'll explain later. Right now, we got something to do."

Twilight stands up and goes to the ballroom. This time the filly left behind looks not sad anymore, but determined.

534Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 31 Aug - 0:15

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"NO NO NO NO NO" Moon yelled and ran off towards any exit she could find, pushing past any guests that got in her way. She didn't care where the exit would lead her, she just needed to get out. Her eyes were still red, but her fangs were hidden again.

- "Now look what's happened.." -

"What did I do?......."

535Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 31 Aug - 1:29

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Moon)

As you run through the nearest exit, one of the hallways comes into view. The lights were working here and you could see about a dozen guests screaming and running in random directions.
They were so focused on fleeing that they didn't seem to notice you.

"..Miss Moon!" you heard a quiet voice behind you and Johan came into your field of view:
"Are.. are you alright?" he looks at you, a little scared and concerned:

"It... it was the mind control, wasn't it?.... you suddenly just.. jumped on the table, and screamed and.. ran here..."
You briefly notice that he's holding some sort of really small duffle bag. He didn't have it before.

"..are... are you unharmed?" Johan asked with concern. His words slightly drowned out by a couple of screaming guests that ran by.

(Twilight)

Kaylee followed Twilight, walking beside her and looking around. Several guards suddenly ran by, screaming something into their radios and disappeared behind the next corner.

"...that didn't look good... the guards know something is up" she quietly whispered to Twilight:
"..is it okay to leave the filly like that?.. I'm a bit worried" she said with concern, continuing to walk beside Twilight.

As you begin to near the ballroom, you're suddenly hit by a massive crowd of guests, running and shrieking at the top of their lungs. They were fleeing the ballroom en mass, pushing and shoving anyone in their way.
It was a challenge just to stand still, as the crowd brushed passed you, threatening to drag you together with it. Moving toward the ballroom, became insanely difficult.

"What the.. bloody hell is going on down there?!" Kaylee exclaimed, trying to be heard over the shrieking guests.

536Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 31 Aug - 2:24

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moon went to a corner and curled up on the ground, hiding her face "I'm a monster....I'm a monster....I'm a monster....I'm a monster...." She mumbled over and over, ignoring everything around her.

537Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 31 Aug - 2:51

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Moon)

"No! Don't say that!" Johan called, kneeling next to Moon and taking a hold of her shoulders:
"Moon! Listen to me! You are a kind hearted person! You're not a monster!

A monster is a creature of malice, one who seeks to inflict misery on others, and revels in it.

You're kind and good hearted. You only seek to help others. You wouldn't even take blood from me when I offered, because you were afraid to hurt me, even though you really needed it.
And once Marek forced you to stand in the ballroom and scare everyone, you didn't just wave it off, after it happened. You sat in the corner alone, and began crying.

Monsters don't do that, Moon.... you're not a monster" Johan quietly said and released a small smile.

538Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 31 Aug - 3:03

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"I'm a monster Johan, I always have been. Look at me, look at what I am. And every second, I want desperately to bite into the nearest pony, and it takes all my strength not to." She cried, her whole body shaking.

539Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 31 Aug - 3:20

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Moon)

"I don't care if you're a vampony or not!" Johan exclaimed: "Your actions speak louder than words. You're a good person! There's nothing you can say, that will convince me otherwise!"
Johan said and hugged Moon.

540Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 31 Aug - 3:25

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"I'm scared I'm going to bite you, and somehow, a voice inside my head tells me I should do it" she stared at him.

541Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 31 Aug - 3:38

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Moon)

"But you're not biting me" Johan smiled:
"..its okay. I don't mind either way... you said you were really hungry..

Moon, you are a very strong person. You have a strong will. I respect you for that. And, I believe everything will be okay. I will help you the best I can, I promise"
Johan smiled and nodded.

542Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 31 Aug - 3:42

Dan One

Dan One

(Radiance)
As the ballroom erupted into panic Radiance followed Moon once she made her escape following her. He didn't recognize the pony who met her but from his interaction with her he figured he was an ally.

"Moon, are you going to be OK?"

543Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 31 Aug - 3:53

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"But I want to bite you, and that is awful" she frowned before hugging him tightly , crying quietly. "I don't deserve to live.."

544Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 31 Aug - 9:50

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain moves fast whiping her dagger and bow from their sheaths and quickly strikes down all the guards, not using the blade or thr bolt of her bow she uses them as blunt objects as to disorient and disable the guards, she works just as fast as harle would she grabs zarovee and hoists him over her shoulders, "common big guy..." she grabs his cane and straps it to her belt before taking off and flying out one of the skylights and landing on the roof.

(Moon) Fire leans down in front of you... A wide evil smile spread over her lips... The worst thing about her now however were her now pitch black and empty eyes... They seemed to absorb the light around them as she looked into Moon, "Your horrid... Dont let Johan try to tell you otherwise..." her smile unnaturaly widens and black liquid flows from the corners of her mouth, "...your a monster... Through and through... You shouldnt be alive, why are you still here..." she tilts her head "...bite him... Stick your fangs into johans neck and suck him dry... Look how close you are... DO IT YOU MONSTROSITY!"

545Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 31 Aug - 11:27

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"I've known her ever since she could only speak in baby talk. So I share your worry, but she'll do the right thing."

Twilight almost falls over from the swarm of pushing ponies, but stays up. "Shit! This was supposed to be not that bad! How cowardly is the elite these days?!"

A familar, but not pleasant sounding voice replies. "You tell me, 'countess!'" Dragged slightly along is Al, who tries to stand agiant the tide, but only stops as he's close to them.

Twilight facepalms. "Oh good. You." She then looks at him. "What the hell happened?!"

546Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 31 Aug - 14:12

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"I-I know I'm a monster....I c-can't....." Her fangs became visible again "N-not......" in an instant she had leapt up and grabbed Radiance, sinking her fangs into his neck.

547Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 31 Aug - 17:25

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Radiance, Moon)

Johan sat on the floor, watching in shock and unable to move.

The sound of heavy footsteps echoed across the hall and six soldiers in light body armor, came into view:
"SUBJECT SPOTED!" one of them barked into his radio: "TAKE HER OUT!"

The six soldiers unsheathed their swords and sprinted toward Moon and Radiance. They were still about 15 meters away.
Johan sat on the floor, scared and unsure what to do. His hands were nervously grasping a small duffle bag.

(Rain)

"AAAGH!!! AAAaahhhhuuuhhaaaaaaaaaghhhh!!!" Zarovee shrieks in panic, completely confused by the events:
"What, what is happening!??? Why are we on the roof???" he looks around in panic, dazed and confused.

(Twilight, Al)

"..we have to get to the ballroom!" Kaylee said, frowning at the crowd and struggling to push through: "There's way too much commotion. I don't like this"

She pushed through the guests and as the last of them stormed out of the ballroom, Kaylee stepped inside and looked around.

The entire place looked like a hurricane has passed through. The tables were flipped over and food scattered over the floor. Broken lamps and flipped speakers filled the stage. Pieces of tablecloth filled every inch of the place.

The ballroom was empty, save for a few knocked out body guards, laying on the floor, and the mare singer you saw earlier.
It takes you a moment to recognize her again as Penny.

Penny was standing close to the stage, slightly horrified. She was tightly holding her ear and mumbling to herself:
"..-a complete shitstorm. I lost sight of them. Everyone spread out, we need to wrap this up before-" she noticed you and exhaled in relief:

"Oh thank god, at least I found you" she said, nodding to you with a tired smile:
"You guys ok? Come on, we need to move"
Without explanation, she motioned you to follow her and headed toward one of the ballroom exits.

548Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 31 Aug - 17:36

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moon immediately let go of Radiance, blood dripping from her fangs. She screeched and ran away from the soldiers as fast as possible instead of fighting them. A few tears rolled down her cheeks as she ran. "NO"

549Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 31 Aug - 17:42

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Radiance, Moon)

Johan jolted awake from his stupor, unfolded his wings and flew after Moon, doing his best to catch up to her:
"Moon! Wait!... wait for me!"

The six guards continued to sprint forward, yelling in anger. They're quickly nearing Radiance, but their distorted expressions made it hard to understand if they're chasing Moon or trying to reach Radiance.

550Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 31 Aug - 17:57

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

She continued to run but seemed to be slowing down, unable to continue running fast. Moon didn't take any notice of anything else, and just kept trying to escape. She wasn't very fast.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum