The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slavegear - Part 2

+4
Some Sinner
Derpy/V'tara
Kaylee Brown
Silent Mist/Moon Dusts
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 42]

576Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sat 3 Sep - 15:45

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight gently pats on his shoulder.
"We're not going to kidnap you. We only wanted to talk with you for a bit about something. But it seems the situation has gone badly, it's not safe here. But if you come with us, we'll protect you, and get you home safe and sound."

She tries to look in his eyes. "On the honor of... Um... My name, I'll protect you with my life. And I will get you back safely."
She helps him up, holding onto him as they walk to the helicopter.

577Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sat 3 Sep - 16:58

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain takes him by the hand and guides him, "thank you for understanding... I understand your scared but i trust these folks will take very good care of you..." she slowly walks him to the chopper.

578Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sat 3 Sep - 19:09

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Everyone)

The door to the rooftop flew open, with a heavy kick from Kaylee's prosthetic.
The next second, Twilight, Al, Johan, Radiance, Moon, Wyvern, Kaylee, Penny and several other ponies ran onto the roof of the mansion.

A massive storm was brewing above. The rain poured down with fierce strength and visibility was almost zero.

Penny pulled out a flare from her belt and ignited it. The piercing red light, immediately illuminated the rooftop, revealing Dr. Zarovee, Rain and Harlequin, standing off to the side, some distance away.

Dr. Zarovee was crouching down, shielding his head and incoherently screaming in panic.

Harlequin noticed the large group that just barged onto the roof and bolted along the roof somewhere, disappearing under the veil of the downpour.

In the next few seconds, the deafening sound of a helicopter, cut through the noise of the rain.
It began descending from above, trying to approach the burning flare that Penny firmly held in her hand.

"EVERYONE! INSIDE THE CHOPPER!! NOW!!!" Kaylee screamed at the top of her lungs, trying to be heard over the deafening noise of the choppers engines:

"WE ARE LEAVING!!!"

The helicopter finally angled itself and began hovering just inches above the roof. One of its doors slid open. Some kind of pony was sitting inside, waving everyone to quickly come on board.

The rain poured down heavily, obscuring the vision.
Harlequin was nowhere in sight.

"This is almost too convenient" Lord Wyvern muses, "How did you even find us?" he asked Eva.

Last edited by Lord Wyvern on Sat 3 Sep - 19:09; edited 1 time in total

579Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sat 3 Sep - 19:09

Dan One

Dan One

(Omega)
Omega nodded to the guards before making his way to where he can retrieve his jacket. He made sure to keep clear of any running civilians or guards as to not disturb them or get in the way.

(Radiance)
Radiance moves over to support the doctor using his wing to shield him from the assault of the rain storm.

580Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sat 3 Sep - 23:13

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"What's that flying thing?" Moon asked Kaylee, pointing at the helicopter with a confused expression on her face.

581Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Mon 5 Sep - 12:28

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Velvet_horse wrote:Twilight gently pats on his shoulder.
"We're not going to kidnap you. We only wanted to talk with you for a bit about something. But it seems the situation has gone badly, it's not safe here. But if you come with us, we'll protect you, and get you home safe and sound."

She tries to look in his eyes. "On the honor of... Um... My name, I'll protect you with my life. And I will get you back safely."
She helps him up, holding onto him as they walk to the helicopter.

firewing11 wrote:Rain takes him by the hand and guides him, "thank you for understanding... I understand your scared but i trust these folks will take very good care of you..." she slowly walks him to the chopper.

Radiance wrote:Radiance moves over to support the doctor using his wing to shield him from the assault of the rain storm.

"U-um.. ok.." Dr. Zarovee slightly nodded, as he walked to the chopper.

Lord Wyvern wrote:"This is almost too convenient" Lord Wyvern muses, "How did you even find us?" he asked Eva.

"We were looking for you, day and night, ever since the Slavegear incident" Eva replied, as she helped Kaylee climb onto the chopper: "..we were only seeing traces of your path, never reaching you in time, until we saw footage of you on TV, from the Dusan village.

You all had Neurochips installed. You never had them before. We didn't know how it was connected to what's going on, but we knew a connection was there.

On a whim, we figured you'd want to see Dr. Zarovee. So we infiltrated the ball and waited for you. We didn't see you there for such a long time, we thought you wouldn't show up. We were about to pull out from the mansion, when Penny spotted you from the stage."

MoonDusts wrote:"What's that flying thing?" Moon asked Kaylee, pointing at the helicopter with a confused expression on her face.

"Its... a flying machine. It can hover in place and fly really fast. It can also transport a lot of people and sometimes fly higher that a pony can. Its called a helicopter. Come on" she waved Moon aboard:
"Its safe"

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

582Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Mon 5 Sep - 12:29

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

Dr. Zarovee slowly climbed on board with your help. As the last of the group came aboard, Eva slid the door closed, shielding you from the storm and the helicopter tilted, making a sharp turn and flying off, through the rainstorm.

The machine slightly shook, the noise from the engines was constantly loud and it was hard to be heard over it.

The helicopter's passenger section was large, but it still felt very cramped with over 13 people aboard.
You spot a group of ponies, sitting together and nervously looking outside, through the helicopters' windows. Some of them seemed familiar.

After a moment, you recognize one of them as Penny Weiss. The world known pop singer, that seemed to have vanished two days ago. Her coat and hair were heavily dyed and only after the rain had washed off some of it, you began to recognize her.
She was the singer that sang on the stage, during the ball. Somehow, not only did she manage to change her voice, during that time, but also disguise herself so well that she wouldn't be recognized.

Next to her, sat Eva. The batpony police officer you met over a year ago, during the Mirror incident. She wore a very unique looking maids outfit, that seemed to have blended in with the mansions staff.
You do notice a few modifications though.
Up close, you noticed she had strapped a dozen knives to her legs, just below the knee, her arms, just below the elbow and even one next to her shoulder. All were extremely well hidden.

Next to her, you noticed Tarmikos, laying on the choppers floor.
He seems to be fast asleep.

Next to them, you spotted two unfamiliar ponies.
A young mare with a yellow pelt and civilian clothing.

And pony in his late forties, dark hair and purple pelt, very similar in color to Kaylee's.
He was covered in tactical gear and a lightly armored vest. Some kind of military uniform with no markings.

He sat in silence for several mmoments, a mix of emotions washing over his face. Fear, worry, relief, guilt. He kept looking at Kaylee and after a while, he called her name.

Kaylee noticed him, her eyes went wide open and she rushed toward him, through the helicopter:

"DAD!!!" Kaylee screamed, locking him in a tight hug. The yellow mare next to them, leaned in and slowly hugged both of them.

"...sister.." Kaylee quietly called, as the mare hugged her.

The three of them were sitting together, locked in a hug.
Kaylee was quietly sobbing into their shoulders, holding them so tightly, as if she feared that if she let go of them now, she would never see them again.

Johan was sitting some distance away, slightly smiling. A small duffle bag was still clutched in his hands. You don't remember him having it before.
After a while, he noticed Twilight and waved:

"Oh... hello Tamara. I'm glad you made it out safe"

Eva waited a moment, then called everyone, trying to be heard over the choppers engines:
"Ok, we'll be flying to a naval facility, located in the Verrian Ocean, just off the coast of the Obsidian Cliffs. The facility is isolated from the outside world and is considered to be top secret.

It was formed by an Equestrian Black Ops Unit, strictly off the books, so its location must remain a secret from everyone. You're not allowed to reveal its location or its existence to anyone, or Equestria will face severe political backlash from the Union.

We used this facility as a staging area, before we moved into Nyx to try and find you.
Officially, you're still considered as wanted fugitives by the Union, so this facility is the safest place for you now.

Until we find proof of your innocence, I think its best you stay at that facility and carry out missions from there. It is a perfectly safe place, well guarded and fortified.
It will be able to supply you with medical care and tactical equipment, for whatever you decide to do next. I'd advice you to just stay there, until this whole this blows over, but I doubt I can convince you to sit on your hands for that long.

The facility is perfectly safe. Its staffed by personnel from all over the Union, those who are loyal to you, or believe in your innocence. I think you may find a few of your old friends there.

The ride should take a few hours, do you have any questions so far?"

583Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Mon 5 Sep - 12:33

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:

Johan was sitting some distance away, slightly smiling. A small duffle bag was still clutched in his hands. You don't remember him having it before.

"Tamara?" Lord Wyvern asks Twilight.

584Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Mon 5 Sep - 12:54

Dan One

Dan One

(Radiance)
"Actually, I do have a quick question. Johan, I presume." he turns to the pony, his face calm and relaxed. "May I inquire as to what is in that bag of yours? I don't mean to jump to conclusions or accuse you of anything. Believe me when I say that none of us want to burn any more bridges. But things always seem to hit the fan because we forget to check our exits properly"

585Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Mon 5 Sep - 13:10

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Johan caught an extremely guilty look, quickly blushing from shame and tried to hide behind the duffle bag:

"I... I was going to return it I swear! It was an accident!!" Johan started nervously mumbling:

"I just, didn't know what to do, it all happened so fast and I saw it fall to the ground and it looked so expensive and everyone was running and I was afraid they'd step on it, so I picked it up because it looks so fragile, but the owner already ran off and I tried to follow her but the crowd was so pushy and I got separated and it looked so fragile I didn't know what to do and I thought I can keep it safe and return it but then everyone screamed and the soldiers yelled and everyone ran to the roof and then we boarded the copper....."

Johan looks like he's about to cry: " I'm sorry!... it just happened so fast.. I didn't mean to!..."

586Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Mon 5 Sep - 14:46

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"C-can I see my daughter?" She asked quietly "Maybe talk to her?"

587Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Mon 5 Sep - 18:00

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Lord Wyvern wrote:
Kaylee Brown wrote:

"Tamara?" Lord Wyvern asks Twilight.

"Yes, Diederick?" She says with a hint of mockery in her tone.

Running a hand across he face and noticing the paint is dissolving, she sighs. She turns to Johan looking at him seriously.
"Right, when we met I said my name was Tamara. Well, let's just say that was an outright lie. I did that because at that time, we were barely done with one of the most horrifying acts in recent history. My real name... Is Twilight Sparkle, royalty of Equestria."

When that was said, Al spoke up. "How poetic. And who are the rest of you, before I make up names and trigger your short fuses?"

Twilight had one thought on that. ~THANK YOU. I have NO idea what their names are!~

Twilight's gaze then went outside, when suddenly she realized something:

"Check our exits properly... Shit! Wrecker! We completely blew his request! Dammit!"

588Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Mon 5 Sep - 19:55

Dan One

Dan One

(Radiance)
"Would you mind if I took a look at the bag?" he asked Johan

Then too Twilight "It was either the crown or Moon's life, and I'm pretty sure Wrecker and his client will agree that a life is more important than a fancy piece of jewelry" Radiance then turned to Al "My name is Radiance, I'm a former detective," he emphasised the word former. In truth, Radiance was starting to doubt his own abilities

589Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Mon 5 Sep - 20:22

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"Sorry about that whole mess up in the ball." She looked down "My name is Moon Dusts, I used to own a bookstore, and I sold things on the black market."

590Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Mon 5 Sep - 20:29

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Eva pulled out a bulky looking phone and began dialing a number on it:

"Moon, I'll try to arrange a phone call to your daughter. This is an encrypted satellite phone, it should connect to Equestria, without giving away our position.
Once we land at the naval facility, I can try to arrange for your daughter to be sent there as well, so you can see her, if you want"

Johan quietly looked at Twilight, then looked down: "O-oh.. I understand.. my lady"

After Radiance called him, Johan gingerly passed the bag, holding it as if it could fall apart at any moment: "..I tried to wrap it up the best I could, but I'm not very good at such things. I was so afraid it would break easily.."

"..uh... what would, Johan?" Kaylee quietly called.

"The.. crown.. or tiara? I'm not sure what its called exactly" Johan nervously tangled and untangled his fingers: "..it was shining blue slightly and had such a beautiful batpony figurine on top, I thought it must be very important, so when it fell to the floor I.. I picked it up...
So many people were running so fast, I was afraid they would step on it.. I was going to return it! But things happened so fast, I didn't mean to take it!!" Johan exclaimed. He looks like he's about to cry at any moment.

591Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Mon 5 Sep - 20:52

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain looks to Al, her gaze unintrested and a frown across her face once more "Im Rain Runner... Ex military veteran and strong supporter of the batpony rights and protections movement..." she looks to Eva "a batpony police officer... I bet you worked hard to get into that one huh?"

592Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Mon 5 Sep - 21:33

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight blinks once at hearing it, then smiles. "Good job Johan. You've saved a relic of your kind, and our asses from even more trouble on our path. All we need to do now is deliver it, somehow."

She rubs her chin, thinking of a way.

Al sits next to her, starting a Conversation.
A: "So, what is this? Are you some sort of group?"
T: "... I'm not sure..."
A: "Why not? You're all hanging out together here."
T: "To be honest, that's more a coincidence then intentional. We got roped together by a terrorist because we were at the same spot at the wrong time."
A: "And you didn't notice because..."
T: "We were kept in a coma for a long time. We woke up together and then it was too late."
A: He laughs a bit. "Sucks to be you."
T: She smirks back. "We will get out of there. We'll have to see if you stop selling women's shoes."

The two seem to banter like that back and forth, wasting time.

593Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Mon 5 Sep - 22:41

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

She nodded, smiling a little "Thank you very much."

594Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 6 Sep - 19:44

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Velvet_horse wrote:Twilight blinks once at hearing it, then smiles. "Good job Johan. You've saved a relic of your kind, and our asses from even more trouble on our path. All we need to do now is deliver it, somehow."

She rubs her chin, thinking of a way.

Al sits next to her, starting a Conversation.
A: "So, what is this? Are you some sort of group?"
T: "... I'm not sure..."
A: "Why not? You're all hanging out together here."
T: "To be honest, that's more a coincidence then intentional. We got roped together by a terrorist because we were at the same spot at the wrong time."
A: "And you didn't notice because..."
T: "We were kept in a coma for a long time. We woke up together and then it was too late."
A: He laughs a bit. "Sucks to be you."
T: She smirks back. "We will get out of there. We'll have to see if you stop selling women's shoes."

The two seem to banter like that back and forth, wasting time.

"Did Wrecker say how we were supposed to deliver it?" Lord Wyvern asks the group.

595Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 7 Sep - 1:23

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

firewing11 wrote:she looks to Eva "a batpony police officer... I bet you worked hard to get into that one huh?"

"Not at all" Eva shook her head with concern: "My family moved out of Nyx almost sixty years ago. I was born in Adelheid, in the country of Soren. Growing up there, I enjoyed the freedoms and equal rights, just like everyone else.

I did want to be a police officer really bad and I pushed hard through the officers academy, but I never really experienced any discrimination"
She scratched the back of her head and looked at Johan with concern:

"I know things are bad in Nyx. The Union did liberate it from slavery but it seems that little has changed. It may be some time before the batponies are truly liberated.
...Johan, if its so bad over there.... why do it? Why stay in Nyx?" Eva asked with concern:

"You could've moved to any other country in the Union and avoided so much horror, just like I did. Why stay in Nyx?"

Johan took a moment to respond, before he released a small smile: "... I guess, I didn't want to leave my home, just because someone demanded it. Artemis, Bellona and many countries before them, probably moved into Nyx to mine Tilerium.
It would be easier for them, if batponies didn't live in Nyx. We wouldn't get in the way.

But we do live in Nyx. It is our homeland. We built our lives there.

...you built a life in Adelheid, didn't you? You grew up, there." he smiled to Eva: "Can you imagine leaving your home, just because someone doesn't want you to live there? Where would you go?

Its true, we do suffer in Nyx. But it is our home" Johan released a small smile.

Velvet_horse wrote:Twilight blinks once at hearing it, then smiles. "Good job Johan. You've saved a relic of your kind, and our asses from even more trouble on our path. All we need to do now is deliver it, somehow."

Lord Wyvern wrote:"Did Wrecker say how we were supposed to deliver it?" Lord Wyvern asks the group.

"We were supposed to pass it, to someone at the ball" Kaylee said, rubbing the back of her head: "But with all the chaos, I doubt it would've worked either way"

Eva thought for a moment: ".....we could.. arrange some sort of drop off, via a helicopter. You'll have to call this.. Wrecker.. and ask him where he wants to pick up his package. Then our forces can deliver it there.
Though, what is this relic? You said it belonged to the batponies? Could I see it? I've never known there were any relics even left"

MoonDusts wrote:She nodded, smiling a little "Thank you very much."

Eva dialed a few more buttons on her bulky phone. After a minute it beeped and she passed it to Moon: "Here you go" she smiled: "Its connected, your daughters on the line"

596Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 7 Sep - 1:23

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

---------

Minutes ticked by and the storm outside slowly calmed. Through the heavy cover of clouds, you could see the first rays of sunlight.

You seem to be flying over a long patch of countryside. It slowly changed to a rocky terrain, filled with jagged mountains and cliffs and soon, it faded from view, replaced by the endless blue of the ocean.

The helicopter flew fast, rapidly leaving the continent behind. Eva looked out the window and smiled:
"We're almost at the base. We should have you checked out in the medical wing, as soon as we land. The debriefing can wait. Once the doctors verify that you're okay, we can focus on our mission again.

Oh, right, almost forgot. To those who don't know me, my name is Eva" She smiled and happily waved: "I'm a Union police officer and I'll be happy to help with whatever you need"

Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 24 Eva_ba10

Penny sat more comfortably on her seat and waved as well:
"My name is Penny Weiss, I'm a singer from the island of Lumina. Its nice to meet you!"

Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 24 Penny10

The older pony in his late forties, also released an awkward smile and waved:
"My name is Shadow Brown. I'm a retired soldier from Equestria, and I'm also Kaylee's father. Please feel free to ask me for any tactical help, or send me on missions with you, whenever you need"

Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 24 Avatar10

A young mare with a yellow pelt, who sat next to Shadow, slightly nodded and said:

"My name is Elisabeth Brown. I'm Kaylee's older sister. I'm a nurse by profession, so you'll mostly see me at the naval base medical wing" she hesitated for some reason, before continuing:
"...um... if you ever need my help during combat, on a mission.. I'll... do what I can..." she looked away.

"...Eli, you don't have to-" Kaylee quietly called her.

".....its fine" Elisabeth replied: "...I.. am ready for combat as well. If you need my help on a mission, please don't hesitate to ask. Its no trouble"

Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 24 Elisab10

You sense some sort of tension from Elisabeth and Kaylee. You get the feeling that both of them aren't saying something, but they're both thinking it. Whatever their thoughts, Elisabeth seems to content on ignoring the issue, even though it clearly unsettles her.

Kaylee is looking at her with some level of concern or disapproval. They both sit in silence for a while. Elisabeth deliberately avoiding eye contact with her sister.

"Were almost there" Eva's voice echoed through the helicopter and she pointed outside the window:
"Look... isn't it pretty.. our mother base"

At first, you only saw an endless ocean in every direction, slightly lit up by the mornings sun. Then slowly, on the horizon, you began to make out a silhouette of a large complex.

A base, built entirely above water. Standing on massive and strong columns, it was divided into several sections, connected by long bridges. From up here you could see a massive satellite dish, a large helicopter landing pad, a closed dock for the ships and numerous buildings.

The helicopter made a circle around the base and began its descent.

"We should be landing in a minute or two" Eva called, over the helicopters roaring engines:
"Do you guys have any questions before we land?"

Last edited by Kaylee Brown on Wed 7 Sep - 1:34; edited 1 time in total

597Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 7 Sep - 1:25

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

// HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RADIANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

598Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 7 Sep - 1:43

Dan One

Dan One

The sound of everyone speaking and the rumble of the helicopter pulled Tarmikos from his sleep. He slowly sat up.

"Welcome back to the land of the living" Radiance spoke to him

"Yeah," he rubbed the back of his head then glanced around, after a moment he spotted Eva. "Oh, hey." he gave her an awkward smile.

599Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 7 Sep - 1:54

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moon had been talking happily, ignoring the others. "I have to go now, but I promise I'll see you soon, ok? Bye honey, remember I love you." She smiled and gave the phone back to Kaylee. Moon was smiling, wiping a few stray tears from her face. Her smile faded as she dragged her fingers across the gash in her neck.

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

(Twilight) "You never found that caster..." Fire whispers before walking onto the helicopter seemingly from thin air, "oh but everyone is alive... Is that all that matters? Knowing what you all did its probebly better that you all end up dead... Your not a hero... Your no where close to friendly... And how you are now..." she leans forward looking into twilights eyes... Forcing your attention as the Chopper and the voices of your friends are blocked out so only the cold voice of the phantom can only ne heard... Fire will not be ignored, "...You dont deserve to be a princess... Your cause in equestia is worthless... Your position... Meaningless... The elements cant save you here... And you might as well give up on ever returning home... Why would you anyway... Its not like you were ever needed there... Your a failure." she pulls away and when you next blink shes gone.

(Kaylee) "Well would you look at that" the voice that has been haunting you taunts, "you made it out... If it werent for that bat pony there you would have had yet another failure under your belt... Might as well keep track of how many you have now because your luck is going to run out at some point..." she takes a seat next to you replacing whomever was beside you, "i wonder how your sister feels about this... She knows less then you do and your story is so bazzar and wild that only someone as dumb as you would believe it... Then again... She is your sister..." she gives a wide smile, clearly pleased with herself.

(Moon) "look at that... You got to talk to your daughter... How... Meaningful..." she says darkly, rolling her eyes so hard they might pop out of their sockets, "that doesnt change the fact you let mirek control you YET AGAIN... But thats not your fault is it... No... Blame Tarmikos for that one... The ball would have gone smoothly had he not murdered guards..." Fire appears in front of you after you blink, "you were so close to offing yourself... So close to freedom from this nightmare... If you had just done it you wouldnt have been labled a monster in front of thousands... I cant wait to see the news..." she laughs and when you next blink shes gone...

(Tarmikos) "You really are crazy..." the voice doesnt even wait for you to get ahold of your surroundings after you wake up, "what a suprise... Eva isnt dead... In fact shes taking you to safety... How thoughtful... So how are you going to explain the deaths of thousands... Just tell her it was mind control or what? What about that guard back at the ball... Why did you kill him?" she remains silent waiting for his answer.

(Radience) "well that could have gone much smoother..." you feel a presance beside you "at least you all got the crown right?"

(oh my god I can feel my brain boiling itself... Its not easy writing these...)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum