The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slavegear - Part 2

+4
Some Sinner
Derpy/V'tara
Kaylee Brown
Silent Mist/Moon Dusts
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 42]

276Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Thu 11 Aug - 20:59

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"Um....." she went silent and looked down slightly. "Well....." Though she was usually a master at lying and deceiving, she just couldnt think of what to say at that moment.

277Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Thu 11 Aug - 21:07

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Moon, Tarmikos)

Before Johan had time to respond, a batpony gardener popped into view, from behind the corner. He noticed you and blinked several times in confusion. The sight of Moon and Johan with tears in their eyes, left him concerned and completely baffled.

He stared at you in silence for a moment, before he slowly asked: "Is.. everything ok? ... why are you here?"
Judging by his expression, he's confused beyond words.

(Rain)

"..careful.. miss Rain..." Taylor quietly said with a smile: "..when you talk like that... it almost seems as if.. you sympathize with them. A dangerous practice... especially in these times.
You wouldn't want some green Artemis soldier, to suspect you of collaboration with the criminals and detain you for questioning.. would you?"

His smile grew wider and he took another drink from his glass: "..be careful... Miss Rain... especially in this place. You never know, who's listening.."
He slowly looked to the side somewhere, without loosing his smile.

(The Garage)

"Something like that" Kaylee nodded to Wyvern: "..you better get changed into a tuxedo as well, we're really running out of time"
She looked through the lockers again, then picked a long red dress and yellow coatdye, then quickly drifted into the changing room.

The Driver went to start up the car engine and began fiddling with the radio.

(Alphonse)

The soldier and butler exchange looks, before the soldier turns toward Al again:
"Uuuhh.... okay"

As if on cue, the butler began waving his metal detector around Al, with noticeable precision and attention.

"Are you carrying any magical artifacts, runes or other enchanted items of any kind?" the soldier asked in a monotone. It seems he already repeated this line several hundred times during this evening and began to slightly zone out.

"Please proceed through the magic artifacts detector-" The soldier waved you toward a walkthrough detector, that had some sort of glowing symbols carved into it.

"-..then turn right and go down the hall. That's where the guards are setting up a temporary barracks area"

"I hate tuxedos..." Lord Wyvern grumbles as he picks some yellow manedye and green coatdye.

278Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 12 Empty Thu 11 Aug - 21:10

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

(Al)
"Not that I know of."

After the detectors fail to go off, he walks in the direction he was pointed in.
~Heheh, suckers.... I'm just here for the food. My paycheck can't afford these kinds of meals.~

(Twilight.)
After a short time she exits her stall. Adding on to the blue dye is now some soft pink color, in equal parts. It seems she tried to curl it somewhat, but didn't succeed. Her coat is now a light-grey color, with the grey having a hint of blueish purple. She's dressed in a simple dress by gala standards, but she did try to make herself look younger somehow.
~Not the exact result I believe, but what do you get from a second try.~

She looks up at the group.
"Did I miss anything important?"

279Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Thu 11 Aug - 21:30

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Velvet_horse wrote:(Al)
"Not that I know of."

After the detectors fail to go off, he walks in the direction he was pointed in.
~Heheh, suckers.... I'm just here for the food. My paycheck can't afford these kinds of meals.~

(Twilight.)
After a short time she exits her stall. Adding on to the blue dye is now some soft pink color, in equal parts. It seems she tried to curl it somewhat, but didn't succeed. Her coat is now a light-grey color, with the grey having a hint of blueish purple. She's dressed in a simple dress by gala standards, but she did try to make herself look younger somehow.
~Not the exact result I believe, but what do you get from a second try.~

She looks up at the group.
"Did I miss anything important?~

"Only that the next time one of us sees the Firewing-lookalike, they should alert the others so we can scan the apparition" Lord Wyvern answers Twilight's question.

280Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Thu 11 Aug - 21:40

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain frowns, "dissapointing that just because we have diffrent opinions that makes us traitors..." she sips from her glass, "how much do you want to bet they'll be here? 200 credits..."

Fire glances at twilight, "scan the apperition... Cute~"

281Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Thu 11 Aug - 22:15

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

She raises an eyebrow. "Well, go ahead then. But I meant asking others and trying to deduct what we have in common. If you want to search though, she's here, likely whispering sweet empty threats in our ears. Be on the lookout for general differences in energy."

She heads to the truck.

(to Firewing)
~I'll tell you exactly what you want to know about my plans after this... But only when we meet in person. I don't care for stalkers.~

282Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Thu 11 Aug - 22:31

Dan One

Dan One

Radiance inexplicably manages to get both of his coat and mane dyed. The coat a pale grey blue and his mane a burnt orange. The parts of his facial hair just starting to grow in had a naturally darker appearance. So with a bit of manipulation, he turned his scraggly goatee and patchy facial hair into a neatly constructed 5 o clock shadow.

Now fully prepared he steps out of the changeroom appearance changed and dressed for the ball.

Tarmikos is still slightly positioned behind Moon. He glances up at the gardener making sure to keep the messed up half of his face hidden. The veins on his arm where ever so softly glowing an icy blue.  Unless someone could see through Moon they wouldn't notice the magic charging.

"No need to worry about it. Newbie here accidentally broke an expensive vase inside. Just trying to calm her down"

283Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Fri 12 Aug - 6:51

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

She rolls her eyes, "empty threats... Empty threats..." she closes her eyes and shakes her head, "your such a dissapointment... I thought you would have figured it out by now..." she frowns and starts her way past twilight, her hand rolling over the top of the purple mares head and rolling through her hair, "you have no idea what who or what I am..." she circles around you now wearing celestias crown and the princesses chestplate. She taps the girls nose with the tip of a golden septor, "Its "empty threats" or I taunt and tease you like the spoiled brat you are..." she smirks.

284Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Fri 12 Aug - 11:53

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Lord Wyvern grabs a black tuxedo and goes into the changing rooms, using the manedye and coatdye to turn his mane golden yellow and his coat emerald green.

He walks out of the changing room, carrying the 3 Artemis swords, the elemental ice pickaxe, and the electricity stun gun "Should we leave these behind, or take them with us?"

285Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Fri 12 Aug - 15:00

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Moon, Tarmikos)

"W-what.." the batpony gardener seems stunned for a moment, then becomes completely horrified:
"A..m-master?... working inside the mansion??? B-but... only batponies work as servants.. I don't.. understand.."

Johan seems extremely uneasy and unsure what to do. His ear fell, pressing hard against his head, as he nervously looked around, visibly trying to come up with something.

(The Garage)

"Please leave all weapons here" The Driver nervously said: "You can pick them up, after you exit the mansion. I'm sure Wrecker can arrange something" He nervously loosened his tie again:
"The security at the entrance is insane. The invitations will get you passed the front door but if they find any weapons or artifacts on you... things will become... problematic..."

Kaylee left the dressing room after a few minutes, looked around and nodded. She wore a long, dark dress with red butterflies on it and her coat was fully dyed yellow.
She had adjusted her hair to cover the scar in her right eye, and the dress seemed long enough to hide her prosthetic:
"..this is quite comfortable.. though I won't be able to run in this.. " she looked at her dress:
"Though with my cheap prosthetic, I can't run anyway..." she looked at you:
"Everyone ready?"

The Driver got back into the limousine and waved everyone inside: "Lets go, we shouldn't be late"

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

286Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Fri 12 Aug - 15:24

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Al)

As you make your way through the grand and expensive looking hallways of the mansion, you spot the entrance to the main ball room.
Several long tables with snow white tablecloths, stood by the walls. They were filled to the limit, with the most exotic and hypnotizingly good smelling dishes. Tiny statues and flowers in majestic vases, added to the stunning atmosphere of the tables.

The crowd moved along the corridors, slowly filling the main ball room. A mare slowly brushed passed you, almost running into you by accident:

"Excuse me... I'm sorry" she slightly bowed in apology and tried to proceed down the corridor. She wore a formal dress, simple but beautiful. Her general appearance suggested she was a civilian, but something about her rigid posture, her stiff walk, seemed familiar.

After a moment you realized that her general body language, was similar to that of a soldier, marching down corridor, rather than a civilian, simply moving around the ball.

The mare seemed nervous but she was hiding it well. She kept scanning the crowd for some reason, as she continued into the ball room.

(Rain)

"..be here? Miss Rain?... " Taylor slowly raised an eyebrow with a smile:
"Why would they be here? Do you know something I don't?"

You notice several of the other unicorns, next to Taylor, slightly turn in your direction. The change was subtle but it was clear that they're listening.

287Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Fri 12 Aug - 15:31

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Moon, Tarmikos)

"W-what.." the batpony gardener seems stunned for a moment, then becomes completely horrified:
"A..m-master?... working inside the mansion??? B-but... only batponies work as servants.. I don't.. understand.."

Johan seems extremely uneasy and unsure what to do. His ear fell, pressing hard against his head, as he nervously looked around, visibly trying to come up with something.

(The Garage)

"Please leave all weapons here" The Driver nervously said: "You can pick them up, after you exit the mansion. I'm sure Wrecker can arrange something" He nervously loosened his tie again:
"The security at the entrance is insane. The invitations will get you passed the front door but if they find any weapons or artifacts on you... things will become... problematic..."

Kaylee left the dressing room after a few minutes, looked around and nodded. She wore a long, dark dress with red butterflies on it and her coat was fully dyed yellow.
She had adjusted her hair to cover the scar in her right eye, and the dress seemed long enough to hide her prosthetic:
"..this is quite comfortable.. though I won't be able to run in this.. " she looked at her dress:
"Though with my cheap prosthetic, I can't run anyway..." she looked at you:
"Everyone ready?"

The Driver got back into the limousine and waved everyone inside: "Lets go, we shouldn't be late"

"Got it" Lord Wyvern nods as he leaves the weapons with his clothes, he also removes his own eyepatch and casts a quick spell to curl up his fu manchu moustache - turning it into a handlebar moustache.

"Hey, do those invitations give us names, or can we make up our own ones" he asks the driver.

// Can we have our character images' colour schemes altered too?

Last edited by Lord Wyvern on Fri 12 Aug - 15:37; edited 1 time in total

288Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Fri 12 Aug - 15:36

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

// Yeah, I can give it a shot, but it may take some time. Kaylee's picture took me 5 hours >.<

289Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Fri 12 Aug - 15:38

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:// Yeah, I can give it a shot, but it may take some time. Kaylee's picture took me 5 hours >.<

// That's a lot of time for pallet swapping

290Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Fri 12 Aug - 15:48

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

// Had to design and draw the dress as well Embarassed
Do you want just a color swap or add the tuxedo as well?"

291Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Fri 12 Aug - 15:49

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Lord Wyvern wrote:
Kaylee Brown wrote:// Yeah, I can give it a shot, but it may take some time. Kaylee's picture took me 5 hours >.<

// That's a lot of time for pallet swapping

//fuckin savage... No but i see what she changed and yeah i understand what took so long...

292Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Fri 12 Aug - 15:51

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

// I was planning to make a group picture soon, with all of our characters in.
I can try making one with everyone in disguise for the ball, if you guys want

293Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Fri 12 Aug - 16:00

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Kaylee Brown wrote:// I was planning to make a group picture soon, with all of our characters in.
I can try making one with everyone in disguise for the ball, if you guys want

Mabye with like the looming shadow of "phantom" Fire over the group...

294Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Fri 12 Aug - 16:02

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:// Had to design and draw the dress as well Embarassed  
Do you want just a color swap or add the tuxedo as well?"

// Having the tuxedo would be nice, just don't overwork yourself.

295Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Fri 12 Aug - 16:13

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

// I'll do my best, may take some time though

And definitely adding a phantom Fire in there ^^

296Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Fri 12 Aug - 16:58

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"I'm half bat pony" she mumbled and blinked, her eyes turning to look like bat pony eyes "it's a long story."

297Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Fri 12 Aug - 17:37

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

(At Firewing)
~I have a few theories, but I repeat, when we meet in person. Until you want to meet me and have a proper conversation, I suggest to not waste time on me anymore. Goodbye~
She heads forward, her figure passing through that of Firewing, as means of an insult how little such an avatar means to her.

(At the group.)
"Everyone in the ride. I want this to be done with ASAP. Then we can focus on our real goal."

(Al)
"Jackpot."
Ignoring about anyone that looks at him due to standing out so much due to being dressed in casual working class clothes, he heads to the tables. As the mare bumps into him, he doesn't fall but does seem irritated by it. With snark in his voice and a snarl on his face he replies simply.
"No problem."

298Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Fri 12 Aug - 18:35

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"So tell me twilight...what do you want to talk about?" she stays behind the princess. The phantoms footsteps echoing in your ears, "im not leaving you anytime soon... If you find the caster or not im here..."

299Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Fri 12 Aug - 19:29

Dan One

Dan One

Radiance slides into the limousine taking a cross-legged position on one of the seats. He loosely lets his hands fall in his lap. He starts to breathe in a steady rhythm calming his heart beat in preparation for the mission

"Don't mind that, they don't technically work here. I hired them on as interns for an electrician program. First day out and you end up going to a fancy mansion, I'd be concerned if you didn't get nervous or screw something up on the first day" he chuckles as if hearing an inside joke "We're here to check on the buildings electricity, make sure it doesn't fail in the middle of the ball. You wouldn't mind directing us to the generator room would you?  

He then turns to Moon speaking to her quietly as if finishing a conversation "This is why the insurance was mandatory, so you don't have to sweat things like this."

300Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Fri 12 Aug - 19:59

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Twilight, Wyvern, Radiance, V'tara, Derpy)

"Every invitation has a fabricated name written on it, please remember your new identity, in case someone starts asking" The Driver said, passing everyone a small invitation, written on a very expensive and decorated piece of paper.

Twilights new name appears to be - 'Countess Adeline Hughes'
Wyverns - 'Lord Diedrick Muller'
Radiance - 'Sir Godfrey Weber'
Kaylee    - 'Captain Griselde Steiner'

"If anyone asks, you're all from the country of Soren. Twilight and Wyvern will appear in the mansions lists as nobles. Radiance and Kaylee will appear as police and military, respectively" The Driver said, starting the engine.

Kaylee took a seat in the limo and released a small, nervous smile: "..I hope we don't run into someone from Soren, and they'll start speaking to us. I mean I can speak Soren, but I've been told I have a very thick Equestrian accent"

"Alright, everyone ready?" the Driver asked: "We're moving out"

The garage doors slowly opened and the limousine rolled out. The ride to the mansion took roughly 15 minutes. Even though it looked like the dead of night, there was a lot of activity on the streets. The stores seemed like they were starting to open and dozens of ponies busily darted back and forth across the streets.

Kaylee had to once again remind herself aloud that, the nights in Nyx last for weeks and even though it was dark outside, it was technically morning.

The limousine soon left the city limits and started to roll through the countryside, along with dozens of other cars, that seemed to be headed in the same direction.
The limo's radio was turned on and quiet music softly echoed across the car, until a news broadcast briefly cut through:
'..wwelcome back everyone, this is Rhea55 News Channel. Several hours ago, Captain MacTavish assumed command of the Artemis Ground Forces, stationed in Nyx, after the tragic death of General Dakova.

We've just been informed that Captain MacTavish was found in his apartment, dead. It appears MacTavish has committed suicide, by hanging himself inside his apartment. First witnesses and his neighbors claim that Captain MacTavish was battling severe depression for the past several months... in other news-
'

"...MacTavish.." Kaylee quietly repeated: "..he was the captain who refused to flood the sewers, back when we were escaping the Sprawl. We only escaped alive because of him.. if he didn't refuse Dakova's order, we would've been dead right now"

She looked outside through the window, falling in thought: "Severe depression.. he seemed pretty focused to me. Morally good. Determined. Why did he hang himself?.."

The limo slowly rolled in through a set of very tall, majestic gates and stopped at the parking lot, together with dozens upon dozens of other expensive cars.

"Alright guys, listen up" The Driver said, turning the engine off and turning in his seat toward you:
"We've arrived at the mansion. From here on out, you're dignitaries from Soren.
Your gear is already inside the mansion, you just have to pick it up. Your gear was smuggled inside a large statue of a mythical creature called Serpent. The statue was bought by the owner of the mansion and should've been brought into one of the storage rooms, for processing.

Locate the statue and inspect its foundation, you'll find a hidden compartment inside, all your gear will be there.

After that, locate the Tiara, bring it to the kitchens and place it inside the blue marked garbage bag. One of our agents will take it from there and smuggle it outside of the mansion.

Wrecker may text you with additional information, if something unexpected happens, so keep his phone with you.
Good luck" he nodded.

"Alright, lets do this" Kaylee nodded to herself and got out of the limo.

Wreckers phone immediately sent off a ring tone.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum