The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slavegear - Part 2

+4
Some Sinner
Derpy/V'tara
Kaylee Brown
Silent Mist/Moon Dusts
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 42]

301Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Fri 12 Aug - 20:05

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Twilight, Wyvern, Radiance, V'tara, Derpy)

"Every invitation has a fabricated name written on it, please remember your new identity, in case someone starts asking" The Driver said, passing everyone a small invitation, written on a very expensive and decorated piece of paper.

Twilights new name appears to be - 'Countess Adeline Hughes'
Wyverns - 'Lord Diedrick Muller'
Radiance - 'Sir Godfrey Weber'
Kaylee    - 'Captain Griselde Steiner'

"If anyone asks, you're all from the country of Soren. Twilight and Wyvern will appear in the mansions lists as nobles. Radiance and Kaylee will appear as police and military, respectively" The Driver said, starting the engine.

Kaylee took a seat in the limo and released a small, nervous smile: "..I hope we don't run into someone from Soren, and they'll start speaking to us. I mean I can speak Soren, but I've been told I have a very thick Equestrian accent"

"Alright, everyone ready?" the Driver asked: "We're moving out"

The garage doors slowly opened and the limousine rolled out. The ride to the mansion took roughly 15 minutes. Even though it looked like the dead of night, there was a lot of activity on the streets. The stores seemed like they were starting to open and dozens of ponies busily darted back and forth across the streets.

Kaylee had to once again remind herself aloud that, the nights in Nyx last for weeks and even though it was dark outside, it was technically morning.

The limousine soon left the city limits and started to roll through the countryside, along with dozens of other cars, that seemed to be headed in the same direction.
The limo's radio was turned on and quiet music softly echoed across the car, until a news broadcast briefly cut through:
'..wwelcome back everyone, this is Rhea55 News Channel. Several hours ago, Captain MacTavish assumed command of the Artemis Ground Forces, stationed in Nyx, after the tragic death of General Dakova.

We've just been informed that Captain MacTavish was found in his apartment, dead. It appears MacTavish has committed suicide, by hanging himself inside his apartment. First witnesses and his neighbors claim that Captain MacTavish was battling severe depression for the past several months... in other news-
'

"...MacTavish.." Kaylee quietly repeated: "..he was the captain who refused to flood the sewers, back when we were escaping the Sprawl. We only escaped alive because of him.. if he didn't refuse Dakova's order, we would've been dead right now"

She looked outside through the window, falling in thought: "Severe depression.. he seemed pretty focused to me. Morally good. Determined. Why did he hang himself?.."

The limo slowly rolled in through a set of very tall, majestic gates and stopped at the parking lot, together with dozens upon dozens of other expensive cars.

"Alright guys, listen up" The Driver said, turning the engine off and turning in his seat toward you:
"We've arrived at the mansion. From here on out, you're dignitaries from Soren.
Your gear is already inside the mansion, you just have to pick it up. Your gear was smuggled inside a large statue of a mythical creature called Serpent. The statue was bought by the owner of the mansion and should've been brought into one of the storage rooms, for processing.

Locate the statue and inspect its foundation, you'll find a hidden compartment inside, all your gear will be there.

After that, locate the Tiara, bring it to the kitchens and place it inside the blue marked garbage bag. One of our agents will take it from there and smuggle it outside of the mansion.

Wrecker may text you with additional information, if something unexpected happens, so keep his phone with you.
Good luck" he nodded.

"Alright, lets do this" Kaylee nodded to herself and got out of the limo.

Wreckers phone immediately sent off a ring tone.

"Should we all act as if we've never met each other before?" Lord Diedrick Muller asked the group.

302Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Fri 12 Aug - 20:21

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Moon, Tarmikos)

"Uuuhh.... yes.. of course" The gardener slowly said. He looked a little confused and scared. Judging by his expression, he wasn't really buying it but something still forced him to comply:
"Right this way Master"

"..brother" Johan quietly said. His expression slowly turning into an emotionless mask: "..why do you use that word. You know we don't have Masters anymore"

"I.. its just that... um" the gardener started to nervously fidget.

Johan slowly got up and placed a hand on his shoulder: "Brother.. we're free now... we're free. Do you.. understand?"

"..Uh... yes" the gardener exhaled and slowly nodded: "..you're.. right of course... this way"

He began walking through the gardens, following a small stone path and soon the walls of the mansion appeared before you.

You notice a small metal door, in the side of the wall, with an electrical hazard sign over it. A lone soldier in body armor seems to be guarding it. For some bizarre reason, the soldier seems to be wearing dark sunglasses, in the middle of the night.

The gardener began leading you toward him. The soldier zeroed in on you immediately and visibly frowned.

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

303Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Fri 12 Aug - 20:36

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

She reads her invitation, having a slight worry about her choice of clothes now.
"Countess Adeline Hughes..." She takes a look at her back, which is sligtly exposed "Would that rank be high enough for this dress?"

As the phone goes off, she gets jolted out of her own though, and quickly answers.
"Twili- wait, *Cough* Madam Adeline Hughes, Countess of the nation of Soren. How may I help you, sir or madam?"

304Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Fri 12 Aug - 21:44

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Rain)

"..be here? Miss Rain?... " Taylor slowly raised an eyebrow with a smile:
"Why would they be here? Do you know something I don't?"

You notice several of the other unicorns, next to Taylor, slightly turn in your direction. The change was subtle but it was clear that they're listening.

(Al)

The mare blended into the crowd and soon faded from view.
Meanwhile you could see several butlers, slowly shooing off the guests away from the center of the room, where the dance floor was being prepared for the ball.

Off to the side, you notice a small group of elderly ponies in simple tuxedo's. They appear to be loudly discussing something about anatomy and math.
Next to them, stood three hulking unicorns, with stone cold faces. Their general body language and emotionless expression, screamed 'Body Guards'.

(Twilight, Wyvern, Radiance, V'tara, Derpy)

Kaylee looked at Wyvern: "Uhh... not nessesarily. We all came from Soren.. maybe we all came on the same train"

As Twilight answers the phone, Wreckers voice immediately comes through. He sounded uncharacteristically unsettled and only said a single sentence:
'Harlequin is in Nyx' before he hung up the phone.

305Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Fri 12 Aug - 21:59

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

(kaylee) Fire looks over ar kaylee, "Mctavish respected you enough that when he must have found out you blew up a city and honestly... Didnt know what tp think." she looks over at the captain... Her eyes holding an ominous red glow, yet... You felt she wasnt doing anything to try to hurt you... Yet, "when someone you respect and look up to does somthing that goes against their morals... What do you do... He knew you were down there in the sewers... And well... He cant work up the gut to kill the heros..." she places a hand on your shoulder, "...im sorry for your loss... But this time... It really is your fault..." she vanishes in an explosion of ash and ember

(Travis) Rain smiles back with a chalanging glance, "are you accusing me of working with terrorists... Do I have to tell you what i did for my contry again?" she crosses her arms, "listen" she shakes her head, "im just glad they have as many guards as they do... Im just... Concerned..."

(Twilight) "so close... But so far away..." she laughs.

306Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Fri 12 Aug - 22:27

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

As Fire disappears, Kaylee looks like she's about to burst into tears at any moment.

(Rain)

"Ah" Taylor nodded, finishing his drink: "Of course"

The crowd in the room really began to grow in number and numerous conversations began to reach your hearing. Random, careless chatter. Introductions and greetings. Names and various titles rang across the room, until you suddenly heard a name that stood out:

"Ah! Doctor Zarovee! Its so nice to meet you!" a mare exclaimed somewhere off to your side.
"The pleasure is mine, Doctor Haruhi" a carefree, elderly voice answered.

307Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Fri 12 Aug - 22:33

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight lowers the phone, with a mix of worry and confusion on her face.
"Guys... Wrecker just called... He sounded scared, as he just said that Harley Quinn is in Nyx."

She rubs her chin.
"Wasn't she a batmare villain?"

308Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Fri 12 Aug - 22:43

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rains ears perk, "excuse me a moment..." She smiles and walks over to Zarovee, "hay Zarovee~ your the one that helped design this eye and these fingers right?" She pulls off her left hand glove, revealing the two fingers that would be gone if she didn't have two mechanical prosthetics.

309Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Fri 12 Aug - 23:38

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moon smiled and secretly used her magic to style her mane so that only the very light purple areas were visible.

310Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Fri 12 Aug - 23:45

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Kaylee turned pale, so fast she looked like she was about to faint at any moment:

"..not Harley Quinn........ Harlequin" she nervously exhaled and looked around the parking lot, as if she was seeing everything through a haze:

"...there is an urban legend... about an Assassin of unrivaled skill. A master of martial arts and an exceptional detective. She's rarely seen in public, always wearing the traditional clothing of a harlequin, and always obscuring her face with a mask.
They say she changes masks from time to time, to reflect her inner emotions. But its always a classical theater mask, of tragedy or comedy. Anger or sadness.

Harlequin is considered to be an urban legend, one of the worlds most dangerous assassins.

Only the legend is real. And she works for Artemis"

Kaylee wrapped her hands around herself and slightly shivered, as a cold gust of wind blew by:
"..I've seen reports of her, rumors or witness accounts.. back when I was in the Union Navy.
Harlequin is real. And if she's in Nyx, she's here to do one of two things.

Either she's here to kill us. Or to find out the truth about what happened with Slavegear.

If she's here seeking the truth, we might just stand a chance of surviving...
And if she's here to kill us, then we will die" Kaylee blankly stared into space, ghostly pale.

(Rain)

"What? O-oh.. yes, quite so" Dr. Zarovee nodded in fascination. He was an elderly earth pony, somewhere in his late fifties. Slightly hunched over and wearing a pair of glasses, he wore a constant, outgoing smile and nodded to you with enthusiasm:

"I'm glad to see my work helped someone, especially in the military. Your selfless work is much appreciated. I.. o-oh" he stopped for a second, as two hulking unicorns in tuxedo's suddenly emerged out of the crowd and stood between you and the doctor.

One of them raised his hand, motioning you to keep your distance. The other began shooing the doctor away from you, much to the doctors displeasure.

311Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Fri 12 Aug - 23:48

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Moon, Tarmikos)

The soldier was about a hundred meters away. As the gardener continued to lead you toward him, the soldier tightened his grip on his sword and loudly called out to you:

"...ID.. now"

312Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Fri 12 Aug - 23:52

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moon looked to Tarmikos, then to Johan before blinking. She looked around to see if she could find any ideas, anything to get out of this.

313Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sat 13 Aug - 0:02

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

She slips her glove back on, the rough gripping leathersliding back over the mechanical digits she stares at the body guards, she already knew why but not the specifics, "ah..." she looks around with a sigh and walks back to her friends. She looks to Travis and gives him a little punch on the arm to get his attention, "keep your guard up..." she gives him a serious look, "i have a feeling this isnt going to be your normal everyday good time..." she walks to her seat.

314Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sat 13 Aug - 7:45

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight's face looks first neutral, then becomes one of severe frustration. A frown enough to get a unibrow idea, the corners of ther mouth sinking enough to hit her chin.
"Well fan-FUCKING-tastic! So there's a goddamn assassin dressed as a clown coming right for us! Not only that, she's a DANGEROUS clown! Look, the idea of a martial artist doesn't scare me. With a telekinetic move strong enough you can kneecap them, crippling them. But that we get another thing working against us?! What's next, humans?!"

She breathes like a wild animal after her tirade, not seeming to calm down in any way.

(Al)
When he turns to see the bodyguards, he shrugs, continueing his own mission to take food. He reaches the tables, even if he did that by not-so subtle walking.

315Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sat 13 Aug - 7:54

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

(Twilight) Fire walks next to you, "this is somthing your going to have to live with for now... The entire world is against you... Fuck your own mind ks against you..." she looks over athe girl dissapearing from her side and reappearing leaning against a wall, looking down with her eyes closed.

316Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sat 13 Aug - 12:27

Dan One

Dan One

"Wrecker could have waited to tell us," Radiance's face has grown slightly darker, "This is not exactly the best way to keep our minds on the missions."

Tarmikos continues walking towards the guard smiling. He stuffs his hands in his pocket pretending to dig out an ID card.

"Hang on, wallet seems to caught in my pocket, just about ah" Tarmikos now only a few feet from the guard pulls his hand from his pocket. A ball of concussive energy is materialised in his hand. Tarmikos launches the condensed air at the guard face sending his head slamming into the wall. With enough force just to knock him out.

317Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sat 13 Aug - 12:54

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Moon, Tarmikos)

The guard loudly slammed against the wall and slowly collapsed to the ground, unconscious.

"No!" Johan exclaimed in horror: "You didn't have to-"

The next second, you suddenly noticed a pegasi in body armor, dropping down from up top and smashing his fist into your head with fierce strength. As the force of the impact makes you double over and back away, the pegasi slammed his foot into your solar plexus.

The wind was violently knocked out of your lungs, as you fall to the ground.

Two more soldiers in body armor, rounded the corner, from the left and right side of the building. They were already sprinting toward you, as if they already knew your position before they even caught direct sight of you.

Stun batons extended out of their hands and electricity visibly sparked out of them.
The gardener emitted a panicked shriek and sprinted away, into a random direction. Johan remained in place, scared and unsure what to do.

"Would you rather go into the ball, not knowing that there's a dangerous assassin that may be gunning for us?" Kaylee asked Radiance:

"Not knowing would have left us completely blindsided and open for attack. We would've never even seen it coming.
I believe its best to have as much information as possible. At least now, we know what to expect.. Hopefully, it may give us a chance to survive"

She slowly approached Twilight and placed a hand on her shoulder:
"..I.. um..... I'm with you.
Please, try to calm down. I understand how you feel. But, we should try to approach the situation calmly, it will help us find a solution. I'll stand by you, you know that.

Lets just, take it one step at a time. We enter the ball, find our gear, find Dr. Zarovee. And if we have time, we'll find the Tiara as well and drop it off at the kitchen.
Then we all leave with the doctor and everything will be fine.. ok?" she released a small hopeful smile.

318Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sat 13 Aug - 13:06

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Alphonse, Rain)

The music in the ballroom slightly changed to a more lively rhythm, the mare on the stage began signing something really cheerful and several guests drifted toward the dance floor.

Several batpony butlers mingled around the ball room, giving drinks and small appetizers to the guests. A batpony maid slowly drifted passed you, with a tray of tiny appetizers on sticks. One of the guests accidentally ran into her and the maid struggled not to fall down:

"Oh, I'm so terribly sorry! I wasn't looking" the guest apologized.
"Everything's totally fine sir" the maid smiled, her hair fell over her eyes because of the near fall and she pulled it back.

As she did so, you briefly noticed an ear piece radio, inside her ear, before she quickly adjusted her hair to hide it. The guest didn't seem to notice anything.

319Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sat 13 Aug - 14:04

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

(Twilight)
She tries to breathe more calmly to douse the frustration she felt. She then rubs her temples, hoping that the massage would help her relax a bit.
"Okay, I suppose we shouldn't flip out anymore like that, sorry. It's just that we didn't have a lucky break for over two years. Let's get in there and get this mission done, the succes should give some morale back."

She begins to walk again, pondering. "While deadly, I'm curious... How much force is in her limbs?"

(Al)
His eyebrow raises as he sees the earpiece, not sure what to make of it.
~They're not spies here, right? Nah, can't be as toxic as what my wive makes.~
He pulls a plastic bag from a pocket and begins to stuff food in there without care.

320Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sat 13 Aug - 15:44

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Velvet_horse wrote:(Twilight)
She tries to breathe more calmly to douse the frustration she felt. She then rubs her temples, hoping that the massage would help her relax a bit.
"Okay, I suppose we shouldn't flip out anymore like that, sorry. It's just that we didn't have a lucky break for over two years. Let's get in there and get this mission done, the succes should give some morale back."

She begins to walk again, pondering. "While deadly, I'm curious... How much force is in her limbs?"

(Al)
His eyebrow raises as he sees the earpiece, not sure what to make of it.
~They're not spies here, right? Nah, can't be as toxic as what my wive makes.~
He pulls a plastic bag from a pocket and begins to stuff food in there without care.

"And is there any way of neutralising said force?" Lord Wyvern adds on to Twillight's question.

321Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sat 13 Aug - 16:01

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

(tarmikos) she leans over him and gives an unamused glare at him, "what were you thinking? Your a fuck were you thinking? Your going to get all your friends killed you goddamn idiot..."

(rain) rain watches the batpony carefuly, "hmph..." she could already feel that this was going to be an intresting night.

322Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sat 13 Aug - 17:37

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

// Hey guys, we've got a group gathering to play Cards Against Humanity online,
Tonight at 19:00 United Kingdom time. If anyone is free and wants to join, let me know and I'll post a link to the website, when the game will start ^^

323Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sat 13 Aug - 17:41

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:// Hey guys, we've got a group gathering to play Cards Against Humanity online,
Tonight at 19:00 United Kingdom time. If anyone is free and wants to join, let me know and I'll post a link to the website, when the game will start ^^

// I'll have to give it a miss i'm afraid.

324Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sat 13 Aug - 18:00

Dan One

Dan One

From his position on the ground, Tarmikos' arm began to glow. The veins not simply changing colour but actual emitting the same magic aura that would come from a horn. He laughs at Fire then raises his head to look at the guard who knocked him down and the two sprinting towards him. A storm of irradiated lightning bursts from Tarmikos' horn aimed at the nearest guard, designed to kill him as quickly as possible Several drops of oily blood start to run from his temple.

Radiance tilted his head to 'look' at the roof of the vehicle "I guess knowing, in the end, is better. Even if the warning only increases our chance of survival by a few percent. But your reaction of her mention and description of what she does wasn't all the reassuring Kaylee"

325Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sat 13 Aug - 18:17

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

(tarmikos) Real Fire frowns as she sees tarmikos attempting to kill... She sighs and flaps her large wings and starts to lower herself down to the ground.

Phantom Fire looks up "oh... Shit... Tarmikos hurry up!" she calls out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum