The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slavegear - Part 2

+4
Some Sinner
Derpy/V'tara
Kaylee Brown
Silent Mist/Moon Dusts
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 42]

726Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 18 Sep - 16:42

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Wyvern, Radiance)

"Lovely" Riza said through gritted teeth as she slowly turned around toward you. Her eyes slightly widened as she recognized you and she threw her arms up:

"Of course! Every time my life comes crashing down, I can be sure you guys are involved!
Did you.. have a good time? Staying at my apartment? Did you have a good nap there?

I hope you did, because right after you left, Artemis came crashing in, looking for you. Then they trashed my apartment and were half way through detaining me as you accomplice, when your boys showed up in a helicopter, looking for you.

Then Artemis burned my apartment. And your guys shoved me inside their chopper and flew here.
So that was great" she said with a scowl, crossing her arms.

"Well i'm sorry to hear that" Lord Wyvern replied "Did you have home insurance?"

727Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 18 Sep - 16:48

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"I want to find some whiskey" she sighed and stood up "I don't like this place, I don't like what's happened. I'd really like a drink"

728Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 18 Sep - 16:50

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Wyvern, Radiance)

"No" Riza crossed her arms and turned away: "Everything I've built over the past three years is gone. I have nowhere to live. I don't even have two credits to rub together, to feed my poor-"

The dark lizard creature emerged from her coat and climbed on top of her shoulder, emitting a low, pleading screech.

"There there.." Riza gently patted the creatures head: "Mommy loves you"
She gave the lizard a little kiss.
One of the soldiers grimaced, sticking his tongue out in disgust.

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

729Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 18 Sep - 17:01

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

"No" Riza crossed her arms and turned away: "Everything I've built over the past three years is gone. I have nowhere to live. I don't even have two credits to rub together, to feed my poor-"

The dark lizard creature emerged from her coat and climbed on top of her shoulder, emitting a low, pleading screech.

"There there.." Riza gently patted the creatures head: "Mommy loves you"
She gave the lizard a little kiss.
One of the soldiers grimaced, sticking his tongue out in disgust.

"Well now that you mention it, i've heard that a job has just opened up here that's right up your alley..." Lord Wyvern says.

730Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 18 Sep - 17:04

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Moon, Tarmikos)

"Follow me" Eva waved and proceeded down the corridor.

"We don't have much, but we built a small lounge over the months to help the staff relax. The work is stressful at times" she said as she made her way out of the building, then proceeded to walk through the deck, under the open sky.

The other two soldiers were silently shadowing you. After several minutes, Eva entered another large complex and going through a small maze of corridors, she finally opened a set of doors, revealing a small, dimly lit lounge.

You notice a bar, several seats and couches and even a small empty stage. Soothing music was playing from the speakers in the background and only about two or three ponies were here, apart from the barman.

As soon as you entered, Johan looked at the stage and the lone microphone there. For a moment, genuine longing reflected behind his eyes.

731Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 18 Sep - 19:38

Dan One

Dan One

(Radiance)
Radiance shook his head at the guard's reaction then directed his attention to Riza "Your anger is understandable, downright justified. However, don't you think it's better to be alive and be given another chance at living than to have died?" Radiance gestures to the guards and the surrounding area "Everything and everyone around you is working to prevent situations like your and ours from happening again. So you can either do nothing and remain in perpetual anger or grit your teeth and take charge of the situation."

(Tarmikos)
Tarmikos takes a moment to take in the bar then looks over to Eva, "Do you have time for a drink? or at least to chat?"

732Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 18 Sep - 20:11

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Moon, Tarmikos)

"Chat sure. No drinks for me though, I'm on duty" She sat at the bar and nodded to the barkeeper.
"....soo, what's on your mind? The councilor said you wanted to speak with me about something?" She asked, looking back at Tarmikos.

The two other soldiers that came with you, took a seat at the bar, a few meters away.

Johan kinda stopped in the middle of the lounge, looking at the empty stage.

(Wyvern, Radiance)

"What the bloody hell do you expect me to do!?" Riza barked at Radiance: "I wouldn't be in this position if you didn't show up to the Sprawl with a tracker in your stomach!!

I came to Nyx, because the healthcare system there is non existent! There are dirt poor people, living in the street and they need to get professional medical care somewhere! I set up in the Sprawl and it worked just fine for three god damn years, before everything went up in flames!

No Sprawl, no clinic and no home to go to! What the hell do you expect me to do now!!!" Riza shouted, bitter anger and despair clearly echoed in her voice:

"Why did you drag me here for anyway! I want to go back to Nyx, NOW!!! There are people there who need my help and since Artemis aint gonna do nothing about it, then I will!"

Elisabeth quietly looked at her for a moment, before she asked: "..you came there.. to help the batponies?... but, they don't have any money to spare, I thought you charged patients for their treatment?.."

Riza scowled: "..you don't know a damn thing about me"

Elisabeth's eyes slightly widened: "...you.. treated the batponies for free?.......... but.. how did you pay for medical supplies?"

Riza frowned: "I charged double from mercenaries like you" she pointed at Wyvern and Radiance:
"What? Got a problem with that? Get over it!"

733Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 18 Sep - 20:21

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Moon, Tarmikos)

"Chat sure. No drinks for me though, I'm on duty" She sat at the bar and nodded to the barkeeper.
"....soo, what's on your mind? The councilor said you wanted to speak with me about something?" She asked, looking back at Tarmikos.

The two other soldiers that came with you, took a seat at the bar, a few meters away.

Johan kinda stopped in the middle of the lounge, looking at the empty stage.

(Wyvern, Radiance)

"What the bloody hell do you expect me to do!?" Riza barked at Radiance: "I wouldn't be in this position if you didn't show up to the Sprawl with a tracker in your stomach!!

I came to Nyx, because the healthcare system there is non existent! There are dirt poor people, living in the street and they need to get professional medical care somewhere! I set up in the Sprawl and it worked just fine for three god damn years, before everything went up in flames!

No Sprawl, no clinic and no home to go to! What the hell do you expect me to do now!!!" Riza shouted, bitter anger and despair clearly echoed in her voice:

"Why did you drag me here for anyway! I want to go back to Nyx, NOW!!! There are people there who need my help and since Artemis aint gonna do nothing about it, then I will!"

Elisabeth quietly looked at her for a moment, before she asked: "..you came there.. to help the batponies?... but, they don't have any money to spare, I thought you charged patients for their treatment?.."

Riza scowled: "..you don't know a damn thing about me"

Elisabeth's eyes slightly widened: "...you.. treated the batponies for free?.......... but.. how did you pay for medical supplies?"

Riza frowned: "I charged double from mercenaries like you" she pointed at Wyvern and Radiance:
"What? Got a problem with that? Get over it!"

"In all fairness, we didn't know about the trackers at the time" Lord Wyvern said "And we are quite happy to continue paying double rates in order to fund your work."

734Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 18 Sep - 20:41

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Wyvern, Radiance)

Riza turned away: "Ugh... I need to set up a new clinic in Nyx, I need to contact the suppliers again, I need to-"

As she continued to go on, Elisabeth leaned closer to you and whispered: "..we can't let her go back to Nyx. Artemis is gonna grab her in seconds, they just broadcasted her photo on national news, as an accomplice in the Slavegear incide-"

"WHAT?!" Riza exclaimed, her eyes grew horrified. She must have heard every word, as her demeanor suddenly changed. All anger faded immediately, replaced with hopeless despair:
"Noo! ... my family in Adelheid!.. Artemis is gonna come after them!! Noo.. god.. damn it-" Riza suddenly turned away, as large, genuine tears began to fall from her eyes.
She began sobbing, so hopelessly, that the soldiers around her tried to inch toward her, unsure what to say.

735Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 18 Sep - 20:50

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Riza turned away: "Ugh... I need to set up a new clinic in Nyx, I need to contact the suppliers again, I need to-"

As she continued to go on, Elisabeth leaned closer to you and whispered: "..we can't let her go back to Nyx. Artemis is gonna grab her in seconds, they just broadcasted her photo on national news, as an accomplice in the Slavegear incide-"

"WHAT?!" Riza exclaimed, her eyes grew horrified. She must have heard every word, as her demeanor suddenly changed. All anger faded immediately, replaced with hopeless despair:
"Noo! ... my family in Adelheid!.. Artemis is gonna come after them!! Noo.. god.. damn it-" Riza suddenly turned away, as large, genuine tears began to fall from her eyes.
She began sobbing, so hopelessly, that the soldiers around her tried to inch toward her, unsure what to say.

"Where did you learn to whisper?" Lord Wyvern says to Elisabeth "But more to the point, is there any chance we could pull her family out of there?"

736Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 18 Sep - 20:53

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Wyvern, Radiance)

Elisabeth began turning red from embarrassment: "...y-yes.. we can send a team over to extract them... we can have them brought here to this base... its.. probably the safest place right now"

Riza attempted to wipe her eyes and looked in your direction: "And what am I supposed to do in the meantime?"

Last edited by Kaylee Brown on Sun 18 Sep - 21:01; edited 1 time in total

737Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 18 Sep - 20:58

Dan One

Dan One

(Radiance)
"Start helping the soldier here doctor, because they're the one's who are going to be fighting to liberate Nyx and the rest of the world." Radiance then turns to Elisabeth "unless you already have a team close to Riza's family, I'd like to accompany the soldiers on the mission"

738Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 18 Sep - 21:00

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Tarmikos/Radiance wrote:(Radiance)
"Start helping the soldier here doctor, because they're the one's who are going to be fighting to liberate Nyx and the rest of the world." Radiance then turns to Elisabeth "unless you already have a team close to Riza's family, I'd like to accompany the soldiers on the mission"

"Weren't we supposed to stick around the base?" Lord Wyvern asks Radiance.

739Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 18 Sep - 21:03

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moon ordered some whiskey and sighed. "I can't wait to get all this over with and just go home."

740Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 18 Sep - 21:13

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Wyvern, Radiance)

Elisabeth looked at Radiance: "No, it will take too long. Adelheid is deep in the continent. We have people in the city, loyal to us. They'll pull the family out and slowly transport them here, without drawing attention.

If you want to help, get some rest and get your team ready. A helicopter will take you to the country of Artemis in a few hours, so you can find Slavegear. Finding that machine takes top priority"

741Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 18 Sep - 21:27

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Elisabeth looked at Radiance: "No, it will take too long. Adelheid is deep in the continent. We have people in the city, loyal to us. They'll pull the family out and slowly transport them here, without drawing attention.

If you want to help, get some rest and get your team ready. A helicopter will take you to the country of Artemis in a few hours, so you can find Slavegear. Finding that machine takes top priority"

"Fair enough" Lord Wyvern nods "Do we even have beds though?"

742Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 18 Sep - 22:50

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Kaylee Brown wrote:
(Twilight)

"Twilight, don't worry about the Slavegear court case for the moment. Dr. Zarovee, Councilor Mercer and I will take care of it" Fluttershy said, slowly getting up as well:

"The surveillance camera only started recording, when it was convenient for Marek. I don't think he altered the tape, he didn't have to. He switched off the camera's when he entered the facility, and switched them back on, after he left, so he never appeared in the video.

There's plenty little things on the tape we can exploit for our case, but the most important part will be Dr. Zarovee's testimony and findings. He's analyzing the Substance and the Neurochips he removed from Moon Dusts and Radiance.
If he can prove that mind control exists, that alone may win the case for us.

Don't worry about that for now, we'll take care of it. What's important right now, is stopping Marek, before he makes the next move.
The entire world is locked in debate and chaos right now. While they fight amongst themselves, Marek moves freely, advancing his plans with leaps of a giant.

You can't let him do that. You're the only ones who know the truth about him.
A helicopter will leave for the mainland in the next few hours. I think Kaylee has a plan to find Slavegear. Go with her. Find Slavegear. And if you find it, you'll find Marek"

Twilight holds up a hand slightly. "If I may interject on this plan? While I do believe we should move as fast as possible, it's even more important that we move as a team. More important, a team that can work together and is at proper health."

She lowers her hand, folding her arms. "So far, our team consists entirely of ponies who lack a proper night's rest for the last 50 hours and didn't have a proper meal for even longer. Not to mention we've been in survival modus as soon as we woke up from an 18 month coma. We are in anything but a proper shape to act now. Hell, I'm barely holding it together now."

She then lowers her head, looking away with a little shame. "Besides, unlike when it's the usual gang... You know, Pinkie, Applejack, Dash, Rarity, Spike and us, I don't feel like this group really... welds together. We're not an oiled machine, it's a bunch of individuals who see themself as the hero, with one or two exceptions... And I'm not one of those exceptions. We don't listen to eachother, and often work against one another. On top of that, because I'm not familiar with them, I have little faith in that group. I'm positive I'm not the only one on that..."

She then looks at Fluttershy again. "So yes, the group that you picked up from the mansion is the group that can stop Marek's schemes. But we're not ready yet, be it physically, mentally or emotionally. That's why we need to stay at the base for more then a few hours. We need much more time to get this show on the road, otherwise it will collapse halfway through, and then what?"

743Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 18 Sep - 22:56

Dan One

Dan One

(Tarmikos)
Tarmikos slides into a chair beside Eva, he pauses to take a drink and collect himself before finally speaking.

"Right now, I'm supposed to stay here to be constantly guarded, under 24-hour surveillance because I can't keep myself together. And, I agree with what Katherin wants. I know I'm not well. However, I don't want to be gaurded by ponies I don't even know. That's why I wanted to ask if you'd be willing to be one of my guards. Not forever as I know you're itching to get out, but just to start out. Because right now, you're the only pony on this ship who actually makes me feel calm"

744Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Mon 19 Sep - 2:10

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Fire leans over your shoulder, "you really still think the government will want you back even after youve proven your innocence..." she laughs "i doubt that will happen... You still think you should be called "commander kaylee?" she laughs

Rain had found herself to her quarters... As soon as she got to room, and realized she jad a record player her eyes lit up, reaching into her backpack she pulls out a record, and puts it into the player. Her music plays through the hallway as she gets to work organizing the rest of her backpack.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eauDVXx6WXM

745Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Mon 19 Sep - 14:20

Dan One

Dan One

(Radiance)
"Speaking of missing items, apparently there was an estimated seventy billion credits worth of Tilerium stolen. The newscast was a bit blurry on details, but I'm starting to think that the disappearance of the crystals and Slavegear are connected" Radiance turns on his heels before looking back at Elisabeth "Who would I talk to about looking at the interviews and reports of both incidents?"

746Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 21 Sep - 15:02

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Wyvern, Radiance)

Elisabeth nodded to Wyvern: "Of course, I will take you to the barracks. A bunk was assigned to each of you, so you'll have a place to rest each time you stay at the base"

She looked at Radiance: "I will speak with Eva. She can compile all the relevant data for you, while you rest. It should be ready by the time you need to depart. We'll pass it to you, just before you leave for the mainland"

Riza was standing some distance away, wrapping her arms around herself and blankly staring at the horizon. After several moments of silence she quietly spoke: "...I'll keep your wounded safe. I'll work in your med bay. At least until the Slavegear crisis is over" She looked at Elisabeth:
"But I want a stable paycheck. I still have to support my family somehow"

"Of course doctor" Elisabeth nodded: "The soldiers will show you the path to the med bay"

She then looked at you and nodded, releasing a small smile: "...thank you.. for speaking with her... we are in a dire need of medical personnel" she nodded and waved you to follow:
"This way, I'll show you the path to the barracks"

(Moon, Tarmikos)

The bartender nodded to Moon and poured a glass of whiskey. He placed the glass next to her, on a little cup pad, then returned to absentmindedly cleaning the bar.

After Tarmikos finished speaking, Eva turned away to look at the bar, and remained quiet for a long time. The sun had already set in the ocean and the bar was now solely illuminated by the dim neon lights of the place.

"...you have nothing to fear from the soldiers here, Tarmi" Eva finally said: "This isn't like Artemis military.
Most of the personnel on this base, are soldiers who sailed on the B-401-Bodewig, under direct command of Kaylee Brown.

They're close.. like a family. Kaylee made sure to build those bonds between her crew. They.. idolize her and they follow her ideals. The moral codes, the ethics and honor. They are the true face of the Union and you have nothing to fear from them.

Truth be told, this base is probably the safest place for us right now" she looked at the bar stand and sighed: ".. no one will hurt you now. No one here wants you harm...

I want you to know that what Artemis military is doing, is wrong. Its illegal in fact. They are not the face of the Union.... the personnel here, are not like Artemis... I'm not like Artemis.. that's why I want you to trust me, when I say that, this base is the safest place for us right now. No one here will cause you harm"

She turned around in her seat and looked at Tarmikos for a long moment:
".....I'll stay with you.. for a couple of days... but then I really have to go. Marek won't be waiting for us to collect ourselves. I have to be out there, in the field. I have to do everything in my power, because if another Slavegear incident happens, I need to be able to say to myself, that, at least I did all I could.."

She looked down: "....the people of Artemis have suffered a terrible tragedy... one hundred thousand lives.. lost... because of the bitter anger of a single man. I need to seek justice for Artemis. I need to make sure that what happened to them, won't happen again..

I need to be out there, in the field, doing the best I can to prevent any more bloodshed... to prevent anymore suffering........ and not add to it.."
The last phrase of her sentence, had a few accusational notes, but Eva quickly turned away and looked at the bar stand again:

"...its getting dark.. we should probably get to the barracks and get some sleep..." she smiled to herself and looked down: "I.. kinda need it myself to be honest. Been chasing after you guys for the past 48 hours, without much of a rest.. and-"

She stopped and cut herself off, as a quiet song, began to slowly echo across the bar. As you look for the source, you find Johan, standing alone at the stage.
He was quietly singing into the microphone, on his own native language. You couldn't make out the words, but the song itself was so soothing, so calm. A strange aura emanated from him, as his timid voice filled the bar.

His song was slow and calm. Its general tone, hinted at something sad, that might have happened quite recently, but the last notes of his song, hinted at hope.

(Twilight)

Fluttershy slowly looked down and nodded: "...I.. I know, Twilight... I agree...but, Marek won't be waiting for us to catch out breath"

She slowly looked at the horizon, just as the sun disappeared in the ocean and the sky slowly became covered by dark.

"...Its very important that you work as a team. Perhaps, its the most important thing right now.
Marek has the Vampire Unit. From the reports we received, they're highly professional, highly skilled. They work as a single body, striving toward the same goal. Supporting each other, giving strength to each other.

We must do the same, or I fear we will perish" She looked at you:

"Twilight, you must speak with your team. Tell them what you told me. You all have to find a way to work together, in synergy. It may be the only way you succeed..."
She looked at the horizon again:

"I wish we had more time...... but we don't.." She slowly wrapped herself in her arms: "...Marek already has a two day head start. I know I'm asking too much.. but I fear we all will have to push ourselves to our limit, to prevent another disaster"

She slowly looked at her watch: "..its getting late... we should get some sleep. The helicopter will be ready for departure in 9 hours from now. Try to sleep until then. Rest, replenish your strength, as much as you can.

I will do what I can from my end. I will always be here to support you"

(Firewing)

"Its Captain.." Kaylee corrected, looking away: ".. captain Brown...
I.. don't know if they'll want me back. But I will be ready to serve, if they'll want me to. I owe the people that much"
She slightly burrowed her face in her knees, watching the sun, set over the horizon.

747Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 21 Sep - 15:16

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

Time slowly passed and the sky became covered with millions of stars. Out here in the ocean, there were no city lights to obscure the beauty of stars. They quietly sparkled and shined from above, covering the entire sky with peculiar and breath taking sights.

The local staff eventually showed you the path to the barracks. It was surprisingly quiet here. The local soldiers calmly talked among themselves, sitting on their bunks and playing cards. Someone quietly played a guitar.

Others talked in hush whispers and quietly laughed, at stories long past. Eventually the automated system turned off the lights, and the barracks became obscured by the shadows.

The local staff went to sleep and switched off almost immediately. It seemed the entire base has fallen in silence. Only the occasional yell of a seagull and the distant waves of the ocean, slightly broke the nights silence.

Kaylee didn't return to the barracks. You never saw her enter, even at night.

Once morning came, most soldiers piled together and swarmed toward the mess hall. The morning sunlight faintly came through the windows as you entered the mess hall, that's when you finally saw Kaylee again.

She was sitting at one of the tables, together with Dr. Zarovee and Elisabeth. A shiny new prosthetic was visibly seen in place of her leg. It slightly reflected the sunlight, sending sunbeams to dance around the mess hall.

Dr. Zarovee and Elisabeth seemed to be both inspecting her new metal leg, as Kaylee flexed and extended it, moving her knee joint. She seems to be enjoying herself.

748Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 21 Sep - 16:35

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Everyone)

Time slowly passed and the sky became covered with millions of stars. Out here in the ocean, there were no city lights to obscure the beauty of stars. They quietly sparkled and shined from above, covering the entire sky with peculiar and breath taking sights.

The local staff eventually showed you the path to the barracks. It was surprisingly quiet here. The local soldiers calmly talked among themselves, sitting on their bunks and playing cards. Someone quietly played a guitar.

Others talked in hush whispers and quietly laughed, at stories long past. Eventually the automated system turned off the lights, and the barracks became obscured by the shadows.

The local staff went to sleep and switched off almost immediately. It seemed the entire base has fallen in silence. Only the occasional yell of a seagull and the distant waves of the ocean, slightly broke the nights silence.

Kaylee didn't return to the barracks. You never saw her enter, even at night.

Once morning came, most soldiers piled together and swarmed toward the mess hall. The morning sunlight faintly came through the windows as you entered the mess hall, that's when you finally saw Kaylee again.

She was sitting at one of the tables, together with Dr. Zarovee and Elisabeth. A shiny new prosthetic was visibly seen in place of her leg. It slightly reflected the sunlight, sending sunbeams to dance around the mess hall.

Dr. Zarovee and Elisabeth seemed to be both inspecting her new metal leg, as Kaylee flexed and extended it, moving her knee joint. She seems to be enjoying herself.

"Nice upgrade" Lord Wyvern says as he approaches their table with his tray of food in hand "Almost tempted to cut my leg off for one of them... almost"

749Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 21 Sep - 19:00

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Kaylee Brown wrote:
(Twilight)

Fluttershy slowly looked down and nodded: "...I.. I know, Twilight... I agree...but, Marek won't be waiting for us to catch out breath"

She slowly looked at the horizon, just as the sun disappeared in the ocean and the sky slowly became covered by dark.

"...Its very important that you work as a team. Perhaps, its the most important thing right now.
Marek has the Vampire Unit. From the reports we received, they're highly professional, highly skilled. They work as a single body, striving toward the same goal. Supporting each other, giving strength to each other.

We must do the same, or I fear we will perish" She looked at you:

"Twilight, you must speak with your team. Tell them what you told me. You all have to find a way to work together, in synergy. It may be the only way you succeed..."
She looked at the horizon again:

"I wish we had more time...... but we don't.." She slowly wrapped herself in her arms: "...Marek already has a two day head start. I know I'm asking too much.. but I fear we all will have to push ourselves to our limit, to prevent another disaster"

She slowly looked at her watch: "..its getting late... we should get some sleep. The helicopter will be ready for departure in 9 hours from now. Try to sleep until then. Rest, replenish your strength, as much as you can.

I will do what I can from my end. I will always be here to support you"

Twilight looks down. "Thank you for your support. I pray they can understand my point of view on this, because this will be confrontational."

She looks at Fluttershy again. "It's exactly because Marek moves with a headstart that I want a group that can catch up to him, and for that I need them to listen. It's sad, but I have to antagonize them all slightly."

She turns away. "I better find the right words for that. I'm heading to bed for that. Pleasant night, Fluttershy."

Before she leaves, she gives one look back. "Oh, and would ut be possible to get Al back to his home? I doubt he'll be helping us, or work against us."

(Next morning)
Twilight wakes up with a few notes besides her. All of these are written with speeches, which she looks over. A frown forms on her face, as she dumps those same notes into a trashcan.

~Not my best material. I'll have to wing it then.~

With that thought in mind, she heads towards the mess hall. Once there, she notes that most soldiers already had arrived. After she headed to get some coffee, toast, lettuce, eggs and a brownie, she takes a seat at the table with her arrival group.

She looks at them sternly, and folds her hands across her mouth. With a firm tone, she begins to speak.

"Ladies and Gentlemen... We need to have a serious conversation this meal."

750Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 21 Sep - 19:23

Dan One

Dan One

(Radiance)
With a cup of tea in hand, Radiance approaches the table just as Twilight starts to speak. He slides into a seat silently nodding a greeting to the group, making sure not to interrupt what Twilight is about to say.

(Tarmikos)
Despite not being able to leave the base Tarmikos still joined the others for breakfast. Just because he wasn't going to be there physically didn't mean he still couldn't find ways to help.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum