The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slavegear - Part 2

+4
Some Sinner
Derpy/V'tara
Kaylee Brown
Silent Mist/Moon Dusts
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 42]

776Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Fri 23 Sep - 19:23

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

(twilight&moon) Fire shakes her head and rolls her eyes "Im surrounded by a bunch of pussys..." she growls before turning around and leaving.

You can hear rain clap from the side of the room, "if thats not a start i dont know what is..." she looks to Twilight, "you know... So far you have been nothing but a complete bitch. Its been REALLY BAD. And youve been treating everyone like they are lower then you... For a "Princess of Friendship" you certainly havent been showing it..." she smirks, "... This is the first time ive seen genuine kindness from you..." she glares at the pony princess, "...what about everything moons done to help twilight..." she walks over to moons table and stays next to it, "what about the threat you made?"

(I swear im thinking about making Fires moves in PM's that way yall dont see what shes saying to the other... I need to cause some chaos~)

777Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Fri 23 Sep - 20:10

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"Fire talked to you as well?" Moon blinked "I wish she would go away, causes nothing but chaos." She sighed "Well, Twilight, I guess your right."

778Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Fri 23 Sep - 20:34

Dan One

Dan One

(Tarmikos)
"And you've been all sunshine and kindness from the start? Right." Tarmikos glares at Rain from his spot "you've been nothing but an asshole since you ran into us. You threaten us, then think that you can fucking dictate to us about right and wrong? Twilight is the princess of friendship, not of dues ex fucking machina and fixing every god damn problem with a smile!"

(Radiance)
Finishing his sip of tea, Radiance spoke "Rain, if you're going to be a part of this then you need to commit something positive to the conversation. We're already tense enough as it is and throwing a petty squabble into the mix isn't going to help."

779Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sat 24 Sep - 0:30

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

From his table, Al makes an audiable remark. "Takes one to know one."

Twilight extends a hand towards Moondust, ignoring the hostility of the soldier. "Shall we be partners in this then?"

780Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sat 24 Sep - 0:44

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain frowns at tarmikos "at least ive been an asshole from the very begining, at least im not some goddamn murderous nutcase like you~" she smirks, "ive made ONE threat to all of you and that is when we first met... Ive been in the artimis military, Ive decided to betray my contry for some terrorists that turned out not to be terrorists..."

Ive took the doctor by myself while radience helped moon and why dont you tell me what you did? I held off Harlequin until we could get the doctor out... While you lost your shit..." she huffs, "mabye i wouldnt feel the need to say whats right and whats wrong if i could trust that you knew what you were doing AND in the mental state to pull it off." she tilts her head at tarmikos, "im a bitch... Fucking live with it because you know what? I didnt have to show up after all of your incompitance not only got your friend killed! BUT ALSO trusted a RANDOM batpony with a glowing eye! Im all for batponys but if thats not suspisious i dont know what is!" she growls "So shut up, this is the one and only time im giving a shit about what you think of me. If you dont like that im a bitch, go jump off a goddamn bridge because out of everyone here, your opinion of me means the least."

She growls, "to put it simply, Go fuck yourself, let the government catch you so you can have a big stallions cock slip down your throat so you can choak to death, is that asshole enough for you tarmikos? Or am i really going to have to ram harder?"

Her eyes flick to radience, "you want positivity? How about you do it? Good luck trying to please a roomfull of children who think they know what they are doing!" she storms out slamming the door behind her.

781Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sat 24 Sep - 1:33

Dan One

Dan One

(Tarmikos)
Tarmikos clenched his fists together but managed to keep his composure. He sighs then stands up. "If you all will excuse me, I'm going to take a walk and cool off."

782Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sat 24 Sep - 11:28

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moon gently shook Twilights hand. "Alright" she nodded.

Moon scowled and banged her head on the table "Why do people need to be so rude? I think I might go to get more whiskey."

783Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sat 24 Sep - 14:01

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

firewing11 wrote:Rain frowns at tarmikos "at least ive been an asshole from the very begining, at least im not some goddamn murderous nutcase like you~" she smirks, "ive made ONE threat to all of you and that is when we first met... Ive been in the artimis military, Ive decided to betray my contry for some terrorists that turned out not to be terrorists..."

Ive took the doctor by myself while radience helped moon and why dont you tell me what you did? I held off Harlequin until we could get the doctor out... While you lost your shit..." she huffs, "mabye i wouldnt feel the need to say whats right and whats wrong if i could trust that you knew what you were doing AND in the mental state to pull it off." she tilts her head at tarmikos, "im a bitch... Fucking live with it because you know what? I didnt have to show up after all of your incompitance not only got your friend killed! BUT ALSO trusted a RANDOM batpony with a glowing eye! Im all for batponys but if thats not suspisious i dont know what is!" she growls "So shut up, this is the one and only time im giving a shit about what you think of me. If you dont like that im a bitch, go jump off a goddamn bridge because out of everyone here, your opinion of me means the least."

She growls, "to put it simply, Go fuck yourself, let the government catch you so you can have a big stallions cock slip down your throat so you can choak to death, is that asshole enough for you tarmikos? Or am i really going to have to ram harder?"

Her eyes flick to radience, "you want positivity? How about you do it? Good luck trying to please a roomfull of children who think they know what they are doing!" she storms out slamming the door behind her.

"Well that escalated quickly" Lord Wyvern says whilst holding a bottle of cider "I mean, that really got out of hand fast."

784Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sat 24 Sep - 14:42

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain sits in her room, her face buried in her hands hands ber music playing once more, she had said a lot of things she didnt mean but it was how she worked... Shes alsays been insulting and defensive.

785Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sat 24 Sep - 14:55

Dan One

Dan One

(Radiance)
"That is disconcerting," Radiance takes a sip from his tea "we may want to check on Rain later, just to make sure she's ok. But we should get back to the primary reason we're here. What is our plan of attack for finding Slavegear and by extension, how are we planning on stopping Marek."

(Tarmikos)
Once outside the mess hall Tarmikos' vision starts to waver. A white haze appearing on the edge of his vision. He leans over placing his hands on his knees. Suddenly out of breath and dizzy he stands hunched over waiting for the wave of vertigo to pass.

786Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sat 24 Sep - 17:39

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

// Hey guys, just got back, will update the rp soonish

Here's some pics from the trip in the mean time ^^

Took the vacation at north Israel. Went to a ski resort, but there was no snow, sadly

Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 32 20160910

Santa's Swag Ride

Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 32 20160911

Israeli Red Cross Snowmobile... with no snow

Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 32 20160912

Kaylee taking short way up the mountain

Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 32 20160913

Kaylee taking the mountain on foot

Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 32 20160914

Ski Run Closed lol

Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 32 20160915

Is really high

Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 32 20160916

Unrelated Castle picture, in north Israel. The castle is called 'Castle Nimrod'

Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 32 20160917

Hotel lol

Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 32 20160919

Pic of north Israel, from one of teh moutains

Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 32 20160918

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

787Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sat 24 Sep - 17:55

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

(Damn, nice pictures.)

788Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sat 24 Sep - 19:06

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:// Hey guys, just got back, will update the rp soonish

Here's some pics from the trip in the mean time ^^

Took the vacation at north Israel. Went to a ski resort, but there was no snow, sadly

Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 32 20160910

Santa's Swag Ride

Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 32 20160911

Israeli Red Cross Snowmobile... with no snow

Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 32 20160912

Kaylee taking short way up the mountain

Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 32 20160913

Kaylee taking the mountain on foot

Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 32 20160914

Ski Run Closed lol

Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 32 20160915

Is really high

Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 32 20160916

Unrelated Castle picture, in north Israel. The castle is called 'Castle Nimrod'

Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 32 20160917

Hotel lol

Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 32 20160919

Pic of north Israel, from one of teh moutains

Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 32 20160918

// It looks a bit rough for skiing even if it had snow...

789Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 25 Sep - 1:12

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

//
Cheers ^^

I dunno how it looks with snow for skiing. Last time I've been there was about 15 years ago lol, it did snow heavily back then, but I don't remember that time so well XD

//

(Twilight, Moon, Radiance, Wyvern)

Kaylee's expression turned sad and she withdrew into her own mind for several moments, before she
heard Radiance's question and slowly replied:
"...we'll go back to the place where we left Slavegear and begin our search there. Something so massive can't disappear, without leaving a trace..
After we find it, we'll have to assess the enemy numbers. If the numbers will be relatively small, we'll radio our base here. There's roughly 50 combat ready soldiers here, so we can utilize them, in case we need to assault Mareks lair.

But, if the enemy numbers will be too great, or if they'll have too much firepower.. or if we suspect that they can activate Slavegear again... I'm afraid we'll have no choice but to call the Union government directly, and direct them towards Marek's base.

The Union has almost unlimited recourses and they're also looking for Slavegear. If we tell them where it is, the might of the entire world will come crashing down on Mareks lair... but it will also alert the Union to our position, and since we're still officially considered fugitives... I'm guessing the Union will try to arrest us, and Marek, while they're at it...

Even so, that may be a price we have to pay, to stop Marek, once and for all. We'll have to be judged by the Union eventually.."

She placed her hands on the table and looked at her palms: "...I just... I wish we could do this together...
Whatever comes next, will be difficult, for all of us... it just would've been easier if we could stand together and pull each other through this... and not go for each others throats all the time.."

Her expression saddened again and she looked down.

(Rain)

After several minutes, you hear a faint knock on the door and Johan's muffled voice echoed from the other side:
"..R-Rain?... its.. Johan... I just, wanted to make sure you're ok"

He waited for a moment in silence, then he quietly spoke again:
"..you know... we heard stories.. about an Artemis soldier who was helping our brothers and sisters... I.. didn't know who she was... I've never met her..

I didn't realize it was you, until I heard you talking about it. So.. I just... um...

Thank you. For caring about us. For noticing our pain"

(Tarmikos)

As you left the mess hall, Eva and another soldier subtly got up and walked out as well. They quietly followed you, and as you hunched over, Eva came a bit closer and you felt her hand on your shoulder:

"...Tarmi.. you ok?" she quietly asked.

The corridor you're currently in, seems to be empty, apart from Eva and the other soldier, standing somewhere behind her.

790Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 25 Sep - 1:33

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"What if they declare us guilty?" Moon asked "Who says that one of us won't completely flip when they lock us up, or if the Artemis soldiers don't just shoot us on sight?" She shook a little.

791Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 25 Sep - 1:49

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"Katherin assured us that we'll be protected and that we'll receive a fair trial.." Kaylee said, looking down: "..I.. know.. that... there may be certain individuals that may try to take justice into their own hands and lash out at us, as soon as we're in custody, but Katherin is an Equestrian Councilor and she has a lot of influence.

She will make sure we're under protection and that our trail will be conducted fairly.. we're citizens of her country, so its.. in her best interests to have us proven not guilty.

And Dr. Zarovee's testimony and findings will surely shed more light on our trial. Hopefully his research will prove beyond any doubt that mind control exists and it was used on us.
If he can prove that, then we'll likely be declared not guilty..

Though, once we stopped Marek, and secured Slavegear.. if some of you will want to disappear after that.. I won't stop you"
She looked at Moon and released a sad smile:

"Its ok, really. I will surrender myself and I'll do my best to clear all of our names, whether you'll be at the trial or not.
And if I manage to prove us innocent, then cool. And if not.. I'll... I'll face whatever judgement they give me. It is my duty, as a Union officer.

If that happens.. you don't have to go down with me.." Her smile grew wider, but her eyes filled up with tears:

"I'll try to shift all the blame to me.. and... make it look like I orchestrated everything... hopefully it will be enough to have them leave you alone..."

She looked down: "... please don't worry about me.. its only the right thing to do... I am a Union Officer and as such, I swore to protect those around me...
So if I couldn't save that city from burning down... maybe I can at least save you guys..." she closed her eyes and looked away, trying to hide her tears as they streamed down her cheeks.

792Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 25 Sep - 2:29

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"You can come in johan..." she sighs, "I just dont know what to think..." she says her head still in her hands, "I just... Ive been through a lot... And betraying my country to be insulted... I get it im not the nicest girl... I donr expect to be insulted like that..." she sighs.

"I get it... I throw insults... I-i canthelp it..." she shakes her head abd lets out a soft growl, "its my defense i know it is... Its how i hold myself..." she lets out a shakey breath, "i dont mean to hurt anypony... I just... Im-im..." she choaks up "...im sorry."

793Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 25 Sep - 8:35

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"Kaylee..." Twilight walks over, then freezes up. "Wait..."

She stands still, as the teared face of Kaylee seem to recall the image of Kaylee inside the Slavegear. While more subdued now, both situations had her in tears. But something clicked inside the brain of the purple spellcaster.

"...."

She took a seat at her plate again, her her hand in front of her, and through the mess hall it could be heard.

Twilight Sparkle had facepalmed herself. Hard.

794Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 25 Sep - 9:51

Dan One

Dan One

(Radiance)
"But you won't be alone in this Kaylee. You have friends who are willing to stand beside you in order to right this wrong. That goes for everyone, you all have my word that I will not abandon any of you until this entire thing is over"

Radiance's ears twitch at the facepalm "Twilight?"

(Tarmikos)
Tarmikos steadies himself before returning to a normal standing position. His speech still sounds slightly out of breath

"Every time I give into my anger or any emotion I end up hurting somepony, and if repress what I'm feeling," he raises his arm to show Eva the damaged skin and veins. The veins seem faintly glow like they are throbbing "My body starts to attack itself. I'm trapped in this cycle and sooner or later I'm going to make a decision that I can't apologize for." he lowers his head pausing to catch more air "What should I do Eva?"

795Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 25 Sep - 11:05

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"I can't believe I missed THAT..."

She peeks through her fingers.

"Of course it's real... After all, the most basic spell a unicorn learns is to move objects." She lowers her hand, the mark still present.

"It takes a neglectible amount of strength to move small things like a pen. Large objects take a bit more, especially if they can move. Taking this to a logical conclusion, powerful spellcasters can take complete control of another pony, at least physically. That's the basic physical aspect of magic. Mind control works a bit differently. Anything that would place a suggestion on someone is a form of mind control. Anyone familiar with the "want it, need it" spell?"

796Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 25 Sep - 11:11

Red Eyes

Red Eyes

//I'm back.

797Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 25 Sep - 12:36

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"Yes" she nodded "I learned that one ages ago, and I'm sure that there are some mind control spells if you delve into the dark arts." Moon paused.

798Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 25 Sep - 13:53

Dan One

Dan One

(Radiance)
Radiance chuckles "A bit too familiar actually"

799Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 25 Sep - 17:06

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Rain)

"I.. understand.." Johan quietly said, as he slowly entered the room:

"....Rain.. you mean well... and at the end of the day, your actions speak louder than words. You saved so many of us already. And you plan to go back there and save even more.
You even want to save Marek, even after what he's done.."

Johan looked at you and smiled: "..that gives me hope... Hope that, one day, the world will have a better future.

You didn't betray your country, you represented the best of it"

Johan smiled and looked away, his mind briefly becoming consumed by his own thoughts.
He waited a moment, before he looked at you:

"Rain... I have to tell you something. I believe you will understand.

The batponies who follow Marek... I don't think they fully know what he did.
We always saw Marek as an honorable leader. Kind, selfless, just. He would place his life on the line, every time, if it meant he could save at least one of us.

If I didn't hear him say it, I would've never believed that Marek is capable of hurting an innocent"

He blinked, looking at you with concern: "Rain, I think Marek is hiding what he did, from his followers. The batponies who support him, are not bad people.. they just don't know what Marek's become..

Please, if you ever have to face the Vampire Unit, try not to harm them. Try to avoid combat if possible. They're not bad people.. they've just been mislead..." Johan looked away and closed his eyes:

"...my older brother, is in the Vampire Unit...
Drasko is in the Vampire Unit"

"..Twilight?" Kaylee quietly asked in confusion, trying to wipe hear cheeks:
"I'm.. not sure I follow...   Marek isn't a unicorn, he can't cast magic.."

(Tarmikos)

Eva is watching you with concern. Her expression grim:
"...what we're going to do right now is head straight for the medical wing. If a simple conversation can cause injury to your body, you shouldn't be walking around the base. Let alone working in the research department.

The doctors will run a full medical exam again and determine proper treatment. Until your condition significantly improved, you won't be leaving the medical wing"

Eva's voice was firm as she spoke: "This is for your own well being, as well as the safety of others. We're going to the medical wing. Its not open for discussion"

800Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 25 Sep - 17:27

Dan One

Dan One

(Radiance)
"Magic isn't solely for unicorns Kaylee. Dragon Breath, Zebra Alchemy, even Pegasus Weather Control. It's not exactly levitation and power beams, but magic can be manipulated by almost anypony or anything." he sips his tea

(Tarmikos)
"I'm not going to argue about it. I should have just gone there in the first place" he grimaces then straightens up to a normal standing position. He heads towards the medical clinic examining the environment as he walks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum