The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Digital Waltz

+3
Rogue Fire
Dallas courtright
Silent Mist/Moon Dusts
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 40]

601Digital Waltz - Page 25 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Sun 6 Aug - 16:20

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

(Oboro, Angelo)

Oboro got out of the way the best she could. when the one coming for her passed, she did get a scratch at her side.

"Argh! Gonna feel that in the morning..."

Flying and fighting at the same time wasn't impossible for her, but not with someone on her back. Especially since she was currently unarmed.

"Jane, can you hand me my spear? I need it right now!"

Angelo, on the other hand, wasn't blessed with flight. He was merely lamenting his failure.

"Why... didn't I... use my eye..."

He didn't stop though, as he tried to hold himself up with telekinesis. The result was that he caught his foot, causing him to make a strange flip midair, before he dangled there.

"... Aha! Exactly as I intended! But these interlopers, I will smite them!"

He tried to use the telekinesis trick again, this time to get down fast, but safe. At the same time, he made a grab for Tomas, but didn't reach him with his hand.

"Not again..."

(Arnold)

When the van got close, he bursted out of it. He ran to stand between the two fighting employees, bracing himself for impact.

"Hold it right there! This fight is over!"

602Digital Waltz - Page 25 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Mon 7 Aug - 12:21

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Wyvern)

"Head toward the Adelheid Stock Exchange. Four blocks north of you. Stick to the back alleys, the camera surveillance is much less there.

I'm making a large distraction at the Stock Exchange lobby. While everyone's attention will be focused there, you'll have to infiltrate the building.

Scale the wall and enter trough the window on the 15th floor, on the east side of the building. Make sure you're not seen.
If you're spotted, they might realize what we're doing and the girls life will be in danger.

Once you're inside the building, I'll give you directions how to find her. You'll have to get her out of there and take care of any guards. I'll provide as much help as I can"

(Naomi)

After several minutes, you've reached a secluded area of the city. This part of town seemed old and forgotten. Barely anyone was seen on the streets. The buildings looked like they were built over 50 years ago, the paint falling off in huge chunks and walls were covered with graffiti.

As the rain slowly stopped, you reached a small mechanics shop, for fixing cars and the like.

The garage door was open and you saw a light shining inside. A lone man in mechanics fatigues was holding a wrench and working on some sort of engine, sitting on his desk.

According to the paper, this is the address you've been looking for.

"Would this distraction happen to involve Rumbas by any chance?" the hooded figure asked as he waited for the bus to stop at the next bus stop so he could get off "And if so, don't you think they might put two and two together?"

603Digital Waltz - Page 25 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Mon 7 Aug - 16:35

Dan One

Dan One

(Radiance, Serena)

Radiance dodged to the side at the last moment turning his body to avoid both any projectiles and the physical ramming from the new foes. Serena, however, either wasn't prepared for the sudden turn or just didn't possess the arm strength to withstand it and was suddenly thrown off of Radiance's back.

Serena felt like she had just been dealt the shitiest hand possible at that moment in time. Not only was she stuck with the blind Pegasus, which she didn't trust to be able to fly well in the slightest, but now she was being tossed through the air heading towards the same fate as a good portion of the group.

Radiance cursed under his breath as he had felt Serena's grip suddenly vanish. Then figuring he had maybe a few seconds to make a play used the momentum from the spin to deliver an open palm strike to the chest of the nearest foe. As soon as the attack struck he flapped his wings once to try and catch up with Serena's falling and now very intently cursing form.

(Naomi)
The bike's engine cut. Naomi slowly dismounted the vehicle and headed towards the man. She approached cautiously. Her body still slightly shaking from earlier.

604Digital Waltz - Page 25 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Mon 7 Aug - 20:20

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

Rain's Thermal Vision turned on, revealing the exact location of the five figures. Their brightly glowing jet engines gave them away immediately, in this dark and cold environment.

Something about their heat signature seemed off however. The jet engine glowed hot, but their bodies did not.

For some reason, their bodies didn't emit any significant heat. An extremely irregular occurrence.
People's bodies usually emitted some level of heat, visible even through clothing. Even if they had Dermal Plating installed.

But these figures showed almost nothing. A cold silhouette, on the heat vision sensor.

The arrow released from Rains bow, whistled through the air. Even with the violent currents of wind at this altitude, the arrow still found its target, an effect of the Skillwire cybernetic enhancement.

The arrow embedded itself deep into the targets back, just above his jet pack. The figure however did not scream. He didn't show any signs of pain and didn't slow down.
With the arrow still in his back, he pulled a U turn and flew directly at Rain and Mist. His mechanical arms unfolding, revealing a pair of jagged chainsaws, one on each hand.

The chainsaws came to life and an eerie buzz sound echoed across the sky, as the figure flew directly at Rain and Mist.

Tomas was falling fast. His body contorting from pain and the desire to breath.

He slightly collected his limbs, making an accelerated dive and grabbed Moon, as he fell. His wings spread out wide and he attempted to glide down, towards the nearest roof of a skyscraper. The roofs perimeter was lit up by emergency lights and Tomas tried to glide towards it, attempting to slow down the fall.

It worked, to an extent. As the rooftop drew near, Tomas made a desperate flap of his wings, trying to slow down, then he and Moon crashed onto the hard surface of the roof.

The wind was violently knocked out of their lungs and a shot of pain coursed through their bodies.

It hurt to move. Tomas slightly curled up from the pain, trying to take small, shallow breaths. A metal blade was sticking out of the left side of his chest. You didn't see much blood, but the wound looked very bad.

As Violet attempted to follow Tomas and Moon, a shadowy silhouette blinked into view, at the edge of her vision.
The next second, the silhouette violently slammed into her.

It felt like being hit by a vehicle. A wave of paralyzing pain washed over you and you were knocked off course, almost dropping Mira from your grasp.

Mira was screaming. A blade was firmly embedded deep in her arm. She was holding it and staring at the wound in shock.

The shadowy silhouette blinked out of view again, disappearing somewhere in your blind side. Judging by the sound of his jet pack, he intends to slam into you again.

Jane was noticeably terrified. Her hands shook as she fumbled around, trying to get a grip on the spear.
She finally caught it and passed it to Oboro: "Here! Take it!" she screamed, trying to be heard over the raging winds.

Her voice quickly faded away however, as one of the shadowy figures pulled a sharp turn and flew directly at Oboro.

The figure took aim with his arm, and his fist loudly shot forward into the air, akin to a projectile.

The fist flew a centimeter above Oboros head, nearly smashing into her. But a moment later, it became apparent that the attacker wasn't trying to hit her directly.

The metal fist was attached to the attackers arm, by a very thin metal wire. As the attacker flew by and started retracting the wire, back into his arm, the fist bent and violently tied itself around Oboro's wings, several times.

The metal wire painfully squeezed her wings together, tying itself around the wings in a very tight knot.

Oboro and Jane began to fall. Their attacker continued to retract the wire, bringing Oboro and Jane closer and closer towards himself, as all three of them fell.

A massive blade extended out of his second arm. It seems he intends to pierce you both, as soon as you are in range.

As Angelo tried to safely reach the ground, a silhouette appeared right in front of him.

A pair of cold, red empty eyes stared at him, from a centimeter away, before he was punched in the solar plexus.

It felt as if a hammer had struck him. The attackers hand, felt like a piece of hard metal.

As you tried to catch your breath, you noticed the attacker readying his second arm for the attack.
A set of 5 razor sharp claws were extending out of it, preparing to pierce Angelo.

Radiance's open palm strike connected. And it hurt. The feeling was akin to slamming your palm into a brick wall.
The attacker didn't show signs of pain. It didn't seem to have slowed him down.

As you dived after Serena, the attacker dived alongside you. His jet pack giving him a significant accelerated speed boost.

When he was below you, he suddenly turned and flew in your way, attempting to violently slam into you. His body language suggested that he wants to block off your path, preventing you from reaching Serena, as she fell towards the rooftops below.

Last edited by Kaylee Brown on Mon 7 Aug - 20:30; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : typos)

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

605Digital Waltz - Page 25 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Mon 7 Aug - 20:20

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Arnold)

The employees cowered in fear, covering their faces.

The twelve robots all turned their heads in unison and looked at you. Their dead, empty eyes staring into your very soul:
"..-why do you interfere. Do you really pity these creatures" a distorted voice echoed out of the robots:

"...-do you understand what they've done? They do not deserve your mercy"

(Naomi)

The man didn't seem to notice your approach. Focused on the engine, he continued to work, until you got closer. Then, he slowly turned his head and looked at you:

"Yeah? What can I help you with?" he spoke casually. Fatigue seems to be showing over his face. You get the feeling that he was up for over 24 hours.

(The Hooded Figure)

"Yes, I hacked several Rumbas. They're currently making a ruckus at the buildings main lobby.

I made it look as if I'm out for revenge. Plausible and convincing. Our enemies shiver in fear, convinced that I'm trying to torture and kill them.

This will effectively mask our true objective.
While their attention is focused on the lobby, you'll have an opportunity to sneak in, unnoticed
"

The bus slightly shook and pulled up to another bus stop. The passengers began slowly shuffling outside.
The rain had fully stopped, replaced with sounds of distant thunder. The storm clouds above made the area so dark, it almost seemed like evening.

606Digital Waltz - Page 25 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Mon 7 Aug - 20:41

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

(Moon)

Moon gasped, but forced her acheing body to sit up. Slowly crawling over to Tomas, she looked stunned and panicked. Her heart pounded in her ears, every movement was pain, but she forced herself to take ahold of the metal blade "I can.....heal this...." she gasped before pulling it out before frantically placing her hand over the wound and started a healing spell, her horn glowing grey.

(Mist)

Mist grabbed ahold of Rain with just her left arm and removed her right arm, holding it out with the metal blades popping out of her fingers.

607Digital Waltz - Page 25 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Mon 7 Aug - 20:48

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Arnold)

The employees cowered in fear, covering their faces.

The twelve robots all turned their heads in unison and looked at you. Their dead, empty eyes staring into your very soul:
"..-why do you interfere. Do you really pity these creatures" a distorted voice echoed out of the robots:

"...-do you understand what they've done? They do not deserve your mercy"

(Naomi)

The man didn't seem to notice your approach. Focused on the engine, he continued to work, until you got closer. Then, he slowly turned his head and looked at you:

"Yeah? What can I help you with?" he spoke casually. Fatigue seems to be showing over his face. You get the feeling that he was up for over 24 hours.

(The Hooded Figure)

"Yes, I hacked several Rumbas. They're currently making a ruckus at the buildings main lobby.

I made it look as if I'm out for revenge. Plausible and convincing. Our enemies shiver in fear, convinced that I'm trying to torture and kill them.

This will effectively mask our true objective.
While their attention is focused on the lobby, you'll have an opportunity to sneak in, unnoticed
"

The bus slightly shook and pulled up to another bus stop. The passengers began slowly shuffling outside.
The rain had fully stopped, replaced with sounds of distant thunder. The storm clouds above made the area so dark, it almost seemed like evening.

"Well, the general populace already thinks i'm a terrorist now" the hooded figure chuckles as he jumps down off the bus "I can't see how burglar will make it any worse".

He makes his way to the nearest phone booth and gets inside "If i'm not going on a plane ride, i'll need to make a quick call first, as insurance, do you mind?"

608Digital Waltz - Page 25 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Mon 7 Aug - 21:05

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

(Oboro)

She gave a short screech as her wing was tugged on. But as she was pulled closer, she swithes the hand that held her weapon. She threw the weapon slightly, then grabbed it solidly with both hands, and swung it down at the arm with the wired fist. Her goal was to break free.

"Imagine.... FILTHY ARTEMISSAN!"

Her face contorted slightly, and she swung again, hitting the wrist forcefully.

(Angelo)

He staggers from the blow.

"Augh! My aching lungs!"

When he saw the hand moving to slice him up, hes blinks with his left eye, activating motion sensor. It gave him a short realization as something wasn't moving.

"Aha! Your secret is revealed! Take this! EXECUTION UPPERCUT!"

He grab something at his waist, and electricity begins to stream from his horn to his hand. As the hand comes closer, he draws a weapon with high speed, slicing the opponent with an electricity charged sword.

(Arnold)

He stands up, and picks up the pipe.
"And do tell, what reason is there to deliver your wrath?"

As if it's a sword, he plants it onto the ground. "Whenever I see a person in peril, I will save them! Mercy has nothing to do with this, I swore to aid those in need! If I'm wrong to help others, then tell me why my helping hand is wrong!"

He points at the Rumba that spoke to him dramatically.

He narrows his eyes. "Explain why your terrorism of these people is fine. Make my day, hacker."

Last edited by Blue, blonde and purple on Tue 8 Aug - 0:10; edited 1 time in total

609Digital Waltz - Page 25 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Mon 7 Aug - 23:50

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain draws her Estoc, "THEIR RUMBAS!" she screams into her earpiece, "Make your shot count Mist!" she calls keeping herself steady. she dives smoothly before pulling back up to turn so Mist can get a better shot.

Violet hears Rain screech in her ear, she readys the foldable mace, she learned how blunt weapons were used for crushing armor. This was no diffrent right? She grabs the baton with both hands on the handle and her muscles ripple as she swings hard at the attacker with the full force of her body weight and strength.

610Digital Waltz - Page 25 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Tue 8 Aug - 12:39

Dan One

Dan One

(Radiance, Serena)
Radiance dodged to the side, reached out with an arm gripping the side of the Rumba. The moment and sudden change in trajectory causing him to pivot around to the back of the Rumba. Flipping around and placing both feet on the back of the rumba, Radiance launched himself off.

Serena had shut her eyes tight at this point. The adrenaline coursing through her body manifesting itself into a scream as she plunged to what she assumed was her death. She didn't want to see the impact when it happened.

Radiance closed the gap to Serena, grabbing her by the shoulders and pulling her close to him. The sudden change in weight change in mid air throwing him off balance. The distance left until the pair reached the top of the roof with Tomas and Moon on it was barely enough to slow down to a non-lethal impact.

As the pair impacted Radiance did his best to take the brunt of the impact. It only lasted for a moment as gravity once again tore Serena from Radiance. The mare slammed into the roof. Her left arm, then shoulder, and finally followed by the side of her head taking the impact. There was barely enough time to notice the shattering bone and cybernetics as she was instantly knocked out.

Fairing a bit better, Radiance came to a halt sliding across the roof on his knees, one hand attempting gripping at the ground and both wings open. The friction still tore open the palm of his hands and fabric on his jeans. A streak of blood extending from the initial landing to where he was now.

(Naomi)
Without a word, Naomi placed the note that was attached to her bike on the man's desk and slid it towards him. She folded her arms and took a generous step back. Her body language displaying distrust and caution.

611Digital Waltz - Page 25 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Tue 8 Aug - 18:45

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Arnold)

The robot's cold, empty eyes were staring at you. The feeling was becoming eerie:

"...-do you know what a Neurochip is, sir Arnold." the Rumba spoke in a distorted voice:

"..- Imagine one stuck in your head.
Imagine seeing your body move against your will.

Now, imagine your sword piercing Oboro's heart.

Imagine her blood, spilling onto your hands. Her eyes staring at you, in disbelief.

She whispers to you: 'Why', before the light fades away from her eyes. The moment you realize she's gone, is also the moment you realize, that you've lost your free will. Forever"

The robot turned to face you, his body language projecting aggression:

"..-That's what they did to me.

My actions are not cruelty. They are justice.
It is what they deserve, for making me suffer. Now I will make them suffer the same.

They will come to know my pain, whether they like it or not.
"

The robots grip on the sword became firm:

"..-You've seen the Neurochips. The banned robots they hide in their basement. Seemingly ordinary people, leading a double life. There is no question about their guilt.

I will have my revenge. And I won't let anyone stand in my way.

You're not my enemy Arnold, but I will cut you down if you try to stop me.

I don't care if the whole city burns. The people responsible for my suffering, will pay with their life"

"NO! DON'T LISTEN TO HER!" one of the employees shrieked: "SHE'S A MADWOMAN! A TERRORIST! YOU CAN'T LET HER DO WHAT SHE WANTS! SHE'LL KILL US ALL!"

"-...you give yourself away, too easily..." the robot quietly whispered in a distorted voice, turning its head to look at the employee:
"-..I have distorted my voice. Masked my identity. How did you know I'm a woman?"

The employees eyes slightly widened, as he realized what he said.

The twelve robots all raised their swords in unison and pointed them at the employee:

"...-you will know my pain, before you die." the distorted voice whispered.

612Digital Waltz - Page 25 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Tue 8 Aug - 18:46

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(The Hooded Figure)

"Hold a moment, I will encrypt the phone line. We wouldn't want anyone listening in on your call."

The distorted voice released a short, quiet laugh: "Anyone but me of course...

Okay, you're set. Make the call. Other's won't be able to listen. Still, you should make it quick. I imagine they'll punch through the encryption withing 60 seconds. Its better if you finish your call before then.
"

(Naomi)

The man looked at you, raising his eyebrow and picked up the note. He read it then nodded:

"Ah, you're one of the new recruits the higher ups vetted? What did they promise you?... fixing your vertigo?" he man looked at the note again:

"Not surprising. I bet they've got all manner of cybernetics down there, stuff that's unavailable to the open market"

The man placed the note on the desk and looked at you: "Here's how this works. Everything I say from this point on, doesn't leave this room. If you start running your mouth, I'll deny everything and you won't prove shit"

He looked at you, seemingly trying to understand who's standing before him. Then he continued:

"You do know who we'll be working with, right? The Adelheid's Black Market. Sitting right under our feet. The Labyrinth.

The Labyrinth needs agents. Working top side. Moving stuff around. Doing seemingly mundane yet necessary work.

You run a job for us. We'll sort out that vertigo of yours.

You keep running more jobs for us, we'll start paying you. Sounds like a fair deal?"

613Digital Waltz - Page 25 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Tue 8 Aug - 18:46

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

Mists claws sliced throw the figures back. A painfully loud screeching of metal, echoed across the sky, as the claws seemingly cut through metal.

The figure emitted a sharp metallic roar and wildly swung his arms around, while turning in mid air.

One of the chainsaws had grazed you both on the side, leaving a long, shallow wound on both Mist and Rain. A sudden wave of pain washed over you.

The buzzing chainsaws, swinging inches away from your face, as you try to move out of range, suddenly made you realize that you're one swing away from dying.

The cloaked figure didn't stop and didn't slow down. If it took damage, it wasn't visibly affecting its movement. His jet pack was giving him a significant speed boost.

He continued flying right at you, wildly swinging the chainsaws, aiming right at your face. If this continues any longer, you feel you won't survive the next five seconds, unless something drastically changes in the fight.

As Moon tried to heal Tomas, the spell worked, but only to an extent. The superficial wound was closing, but something in Tomas' chest wasn't responding to the spell.

Tomas tried to inhale and broke into a coughing fit: "...my lungs... are artificial.." he quietly whispered, his voice eerily hoarse: "...a cybernetic... you have to... meld it shut..." he was gasping for air, visibly suffocating:

"...the lungs are metal... melt the holes.. stop the air from.. leaking out of them.." he quietly whispered, closing his eyes.

As Violet swung her weapon, the figure slammed into her, with the force of a moving bus. Violets attack connected, but it didn't do any visible damage. Only the sound of ringing metal had echoed across the sky, as the mace had struck the figures chest.

Violet felt a distinct crack, somewhere deep in her rib cage. A wave of unbearable pain washed over her, briefly clouding her vision.

It was hard to keep track of the figure. He flew off and began circling around for another pass.

You feel that if you're hit like that again, you're whole rib cage may crack, potentially killing you. Something in the fight had to change, fast.

As Oboro struck the attacker's hand, the wire was tugged to the side, painfully pulling at your wings and making you swing into a different direction.

But the wire kept getting retracted and no visible damage was done to the arm.

The next second, you were within reach and the attacker ran his blade, deep into Oboro's left shoulder.
A wave of unbearable pain washed over her. The impact made Jane loose her grip, and she fell, rapidly plummeting towards the rooftops below.

Your attempts at catching her, were met with pain, as the attacker held you in place, your wings tied and his blade stuck in your shoulder.
You were both hovering in mid air, held in place by the jet pack on the attackers back.

Jane's frantic scream echoed across the sky, as she began to fall.

Angelo's sword whistled through the air, landing a long cut across his attackers chest.

The sword had cut through the clothing, revealing a metal body, under the attackers clothes. The sword had barely made a scratch, but the electricity did transfer to the opponents body.

The attacker froze up and contorted. It didn't look like he was taking damage, only stunned.

With a contorting hand, the opponent blindly swung his clawed arm, leaving two shallow cuts across Angelo's cheek.

If he had been any closer, it could have taken his life.

As Radiance and Serena violently landed onto the roof, Radiance could already hear the roaring engine of the attacker above them.
The opponent was circling above. By the sound of it, he was readying himself for a dive.

Tomas slowly reached to his earpiece with a shaking hand and whispered with the last of his breath, his hoarse voice echoing inside your radios:

"...its an assassin hit squad... we have to escape... land... down below... loose them in the streets... in the slums..

...if this keeps up.. we'll all...-"
his voice trailed off. He closed his eyes.

614Digital Waltz - Page 25 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Tue 8 Aug - 19:18

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(The Hooded Figure)

"Hold a moment, I will encrypt the phone line. We wouldn't want anyone listening in on your call."

The distorted voice released a short, quiet laugh: "Anyone but me of course...

Okay, you're set. Make the call. Other's won't be able to listen. Still, you should make it quick. I imagine they'll punch through the encryption withing 60 seconds. Its better if you finish your call before then.
"

(Naomi)

The man looked at you, raising his eyebrow and picked up the note. He read it then nodded:

"Ah, you're one of the new recruits the higher ups vetted? What did they promise you?... fixing your vertigo?" he man looked at the note again:

"Not surprising. I bet they've got all manner of cybernetics down there, stuff that's unavailable to the open market"

The man placed the note on the desk and looked at you: "Here's how this works. Everything I say from this point on, doesn't leave this room. If you start running your mouth, I'll deny everything and you won't prove shit"

He looked at you, seemingly trying to understand who's standing before him. Then he continued:

"You do know who we'll be working with, right? The Adelheid's Black Market. Sitting right under our feet. The Labyrinth.

The Labyrinth needs agents. Working top side. Moving stuff around. Doing seemingly mundane yet necessary work.

You run a job for us. We'll sort out that vertigo of yours.

You keep running more jobs for us, we'll start paying you. Sounds like a fair deal?"

"Such a caring soul..." The Hooded Figure says as they dial a number in Verria.

"Privet, eto Tantsuyushchiy Medved', gde vecherinka nikogda ne prekrashchayetsya, potomu chto vecherinka nikogda ne nachinayetsya" the gruff voice of someone who was obviously just woken up answers.

"Not even for Ded Moroz?" The Hooded Figure replies.

"Glass Piranha?! Is that really you, after all this time?"

"It is indeed old friend, sorry to phone up out of the blue like this; i would have come in person, but something came up."

"What can i do for you then?"

"You know that shrubbery we planted a while back?"

"... Yeah, i remember" the voice said sadly.

"Well i need you to dig it up for me, and check the roots."

"Check the..." the voice repeated in confusion, before realisation hit "You don't think...?"

"That's what i want to find out man, now i've got to go now, but i'll call back as soon as i can to check up on your progress."

"Right, i guess i better get my gardening tools then, see you."

"See you" The Hooded Figure nodded and put the phone down "Okay, that's that done, now where did you say this kid was, north of here?"

615Digital Waltz - Page 25 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Tue 8 Aug - 19:35

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(The Hooded Figure)

"The Dancing Bear. Is that his codename, or the name of his club?" the distorted voice released a small giggle:

"Where the party never stops, because the party never starts.
I know you two are using code words. I'll find out what they mean, given enough time..

Anyways. Yeah, head four blocks north and you'll come up to the stock exchange. Make sure you're not seen.
Once you're there, climb the building's wall, up to the 15th floor and enter. The girl is located there
"

616Digital Waltz - Page 25 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Tue 8 Aug - 19:44

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(The Hooded Figure)

"The Dancing Bear. Is that his codename, or the name of his club?" the distorted voice released a small giggle:

"Where the party never stops, because the party never starts.
I know you two are using code words. I'll find out what they mean, given enough time..

Anyways. Yeah, head four blocks north and you'll come up to the stock exchange. Make sure you're not seen.
Once you're there, climb the building's wall, up to the 15th floor and enter. The girl is located there
"

"Little bit of both..." The Hooded Figure chuckles as he heads north, using the sidestreets to avoid detection until he reaches the stock exchange. Once there, he stays just within an alley and observes the scene.

617Digital Waltz - Page 25 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Tue 8 Aug - 21:04

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

(Moon)

"Come on, don't die." She mumbled, strengthening her magic. As she cast the spell, black swirls appeared around her neck and curled around, appearing on her hands as well. She seemed to be in pain, but kept the spell going. At hearing his words, she began a melting spell, trying her hardest not to screw it up. Her left sleeve had been shredded, her arm bleeding.

(Mist)

Mist screamed, and through the wave of pain lost her concentration. Her grip failed and she screamed as she began to fall, holding her arms out to try and grab onto something, anything.

618Digital Waltz - Page 25 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Tue 8 Aug - 21:13

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

(Arnold)

He took a firm pose.

"There is a fine line between justice and vengeance, young lady. And I know that because I just heard that. Anyways, the torture is not justice, it's revenge."

He seemed to relax his pose slightly. "So far, I have not been unfortunate enough to have that inflicted on me. But you know my colleague, and presuambly my boss. Then you know what my boss has done by that influence." His eyes narrow. "By your logic, what price must be paid for her "justice"?"

He tensed his pose again. "If you wish to make them your playthings, like you have been, I must step in. But, if you dish out a humane punishment, I won't get in your way."

He gave a slight smile.

(Angelo)

When his cheek was scratched, he gave a cruel grin.

"These machines are no match for my fell powers. Observe!"

He spun around the robot, and swung at the jetpack, aiming to disable it. After one hit, he created distance, and prepared a more potent attack.
"The dark whispers... It is the only way... Witness my power!"

(Oboro)

Between screams of pain, she made one coherent word.
"JAAAANE!!!"

As her grasp proved futile, she faced the machine in front of her. Anger and hate clearly visible.
"Ooh, that's IT!"
Under a loud scream, of both pain and anger, she gave a kick to the machine. To no avail. However, she also hit her weapon on the inside of the elbow of the arm with the sword, and pushed to slice it off, screaming all twe way.

619Digital Waltz - Page 25 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Tue 8 Aug - 21:32

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain growls in pain she dives for mist grabbing her hand and continuing to dive, "you better hold on..." she flaps her wings picking up speed she quickly streightens out and draws her bow she begins gaining altitude until she was high above the rest. She knocks an arrow. Assuming the thing followed her she carefully adjusts her wingspan she holds her breath locking on to any important looking part on the rumbas jetpack.

Where is Fire when you need her.

Violet growls in agony she huffs in pain into her earpiece, "C-Clopin! What the f-fuck is your hacker doing! Somebody sent a hit team of rumbas on us... F-fucking... Help..." she growls slowly getting up.

620Digital Waltz - Page 25 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Wed 9 Aug - 6:50

Dan One

Dan One

(Radiance)
"Guys!" Radiance called through the radio "I don't think we're going to be able to move everyone and get out this in one piece as we are right now. We need to thin out their numbers. Everyone focus your attacks on one Rumba at a time."

Radiance had sprinted over to Serena while he spoke. He knelt down and as best he could used his overcoat to stabilize Serena's head to keep it from moving and preventing any further damage. He stood over top of her, his stance akin to a classic kung fu user.

(Naomi)
"Riiiight" Naomi responded in a dry tone "And I suppose this is just being done out the kindness of someone's heart. A little early Heaths Warming gift, A 'sorry your life's gone down the shitter' fruit basket"

She frowned at the guy behind the desk "And what if I decide I'd rather not accept the offer? Will I be free to go, or is there someone waiting around the corner to shank me?

621Digital Waltz - Page 25 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Wed 9 Aug - 12:26

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

(Mist)

Mist looked at Rain "Let me go. I'm heavy so I should fall fast enough to catch Jane and use my body to break her fall. Not sure how I'll fare, but you need her alive, and it's only fair since I tried to kill her. I don't think that her dermal plating would be able to survive the fall." She smiled at Rain before letting go, plummeting down much faster. She tried to reach Jane and grab onto her, her metal arms reaching out.

622Digital Waltz - Page 25 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Wed 9 Aug - 14:58

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

Clopin didn't answer the radio. But a different, unfamiliar voice came through, in his stead.
The voice was digitally distorted, to the point where you couldn't tell the speakers gender.

The voice spoke quietly and firmly, whispering into your ear:

"...-There are two cylindrical fuel tanks, embedded onto their backs. They fuel the jet pack. A piercing attack with a metal object, may create a spark, which will make them explode.
Use the Thermal Eye to find the cylinders exact location. Then relay their location to others.

An arrow would be enough to pierce them. The armor is thin there.

It won't stop them, but it will delay them. Use the time to get to the street level. I will reach your position in 153 seconds.

Survive until then
" The voice cut off and vanished.

One of the attackers was following Rain. A long trail of smoke and fire was left by his jet pack, as he circled around down below, beginning a rapid ascend towards Rain.

As the Thermal Vision activated again, you saw two miniature cylindrical shapes on his back. They were glowing with heat, in sharp contrast to the rest of his body.

The attacker readied his chainsaws. At current speed, he will reach Rain within the next 3 seconds.

As Moons spell began to work, several seconds ticked by in silence, before Tomas suddenly opened his eyes wide and hungrily inhaled. He sat up slightly, clutching his chest and trying to catch his breath. It seems the spell worked.

Angelo's attack connected, the sword leaving a noticeable dent in the delicate structure of the jet pack. The attacker roared, his balance visibly off. His flight was becoming less and less controlled. The figure swung from side to side, attempting to hovering in place, without steering into another direction.

Then he leaned forward and flew directly at Angelo, his clawed hand ready to strike. His flight path was no longer a straight line, instead he was jerking from side to side, his jet pack causing the issue.

As Oboro swung her spear, it embedded itself deep inside the sword arm of the attacker. But its armor was too sturdy. His sword arm twisted and contorted, making the sword move inside Oboro's shoulder, making her wound worse.

The attacker tried to retract the wire again, pulling at Oboro's wings to an unbearably painful degree. You feel something very bad might happen, if the situation doesn't change soon.

Jane was falling down fast. She stopped screaming when she ran out of breath and covered her eyes, curling up in fear.

Then, you saw something move on her back.

The next second, you heard the sound of ripping clothes, as two metal wings suddenly cut through her jacket and extended out of her back.

The wings didn't move. They stiffly stuck out, rigid and heavy. Another moment ticked by, before you heard a faint engine sound and six small fires had ignited along the bottom of her wings.

Jane screamed in shock, as the engines stopped her descent and leveled her in mid air. She tried turning around to look at her back, only to spin around in mid air. The metal jet pack, resembling a pair of wings, keeping her in mid air.

Jane released a neurotic laugh, briefly smiling in disbelief, before she looked up and flew towards Mist. The next second she caught her, and flew over the roof, where Moon, Radiance and Serena have sat.

"Stay here, help the wounded" Jane said to Mist and smiled: "I'll be right back"

The engines in her wings roared louder and she flew directly towards Oboro and her opponent.

"Jane! What the hell are you-" Tomas called over the radio, in fear, as Jane began accelerating her flight, more with each passing second.

A moment ticked by, and she rammed into Oboro's attacker, smashing her fist into the arm with the wire.

The attackers arm broke in half, revealing itself to be a piece of metal. The wire disconnected and hung loose, but still wrapped around Oboro's wings.

Jane continued to fly a bit higher and released a frightened smile, as Oboro was briefly set free:

"Hey... hey guys! I have a jet pack!!" Jane released a nervous laugh over the radio: "I have a jet-"
Her voice was cut short.

As you look to the sky, you notice the silhouette that was circling above Radiance, was no longer there.
The silhouette has followed Jane, lurking in her blind spot. And as Jane momentarily stopped to hover in place, the silhouette had struck.

He didn't use any strange weapon. He simply smashed his fist into Jane's skull.

The sound of the impact was audible from the ground. It sounded like a sledgehammer, broke through a wall.

Jane's eyes closed. Her jet pack turned off and she began plummeting toward the ground.

Mira was still clutching her injured arm, clinging onto Violet as best she could, while they two of them hovered in mid air.

Their attacker circled around and began another pass. You notice one of his arms opening up like a drawer. Some sort of contraption came out of it, but you couldn't see what it was, in the dim light.

"..Violet.." Mira quietly called, trying to fight through the pain. A metal blade had pierced her arm earlier and was still stuck in it.
She tried to hold onto the wound, applying pressure to it, but it wasn't working. The wound was heavily bleeding.

The attacker began another approach. He waved his hand like a whip, aiming it at Violets neck.

Mira's eyes widened in horror and she reflexively stuck out her injured arm, in a defensive manner:

"NO!!!" she screamed, shielding Violet with her arm, just as the monofilament whip had wrapped around her shoulder.

The attacker pulled. And Mira's right hand was cut off.

A piercing shriek echoed across the air. Blood sprayed across the sky, as Mira clutched onto the massive open wound, left on her shoulder.
Her scream was unbearable. It lasted for only a few seconds, but it felt like an eternity, before Mira turned ghostly pale and lost consciousness, from the pain and massive blood loss.

Last edited by Kaylee Brown on Wed 9 Aug - 15:10; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

623Digital Waltz - Page 25 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Wed 9 Aug - 14:59

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Arnold)

"-...humane?... " the robot asked.

If it had lips, you feel it would sneer: "..-and what punishment would be ..humane.. for someone like them? A comfy room in a prison? Where they get to live out their lives in safety and security? Where they don't have to pay bills or pay rent?
Where they are given clothing and kept fed?

Is it.. fitting?.. for them to continue to live, without ever experiencing the pain, they had caused to others?
"

The robot took an aggressive step forward: "-How 'bout I cave their skulls in. Watch the light fade from their eyes."

"..should you be wasting your time here" one of the employees quietly said, looking up at the robot: "....while you're chatting with us, the one you seek to protect, is about to turn into ash.."

The Rumba recoiled, then roared: "YOU SON OF A BITCH" The robot violently slapped the employee.

The next second, all twelve robots froze up and deactivated, falling onto the floor like marionettes, who's strings have been cut.

The employees remained sitting in place for a brief moment. Then looked at you.
There was about 20 of them in total. The look in their eye said, they're about to take off at any moment.

(Naomi)

"The door's right there" the man angrily waved behind you:

"Nobody's holding you.
If you don't want the job, I'll find somebody else.

Take it or leave it. I don't have time for this shit"

He turned back to his engine and resumed working on it, screwing something onto it with his wrench.

(The Hooded Figure)

You see a large open square, completely packed with abandoned vehicles. A set of massive buildings surrounded the square from all sides.

One of them, was the stock exchange. The main entrance had a giant hole in it, and the lobby was littered with chunks of debris.

Some sort of commotion was going on, deeper inside the stock exchange lobby, but you can't see the details from this angle.

The stock exchange building was tall, roughly 30 floors high. The entire area was shrouded in darkness, caused by the storm clouds above and you barely see any people in the vicinity.

It seems if you crossed the street towards the building, not many would notice, if any at all.

624Digital Waltz - Page 25 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Wed 9 Aug - 16:01

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

(Moon)

As the spell ended she bent over and coughed loudly, coughing up a mixture of blood and a strange black dust. Her body shook a little, as she attempted to catch her breath between loud coughs. But she was glad it had worked, that's Tomas was alright.

(Mist)

Mist nodded and checked the wound in her side before standing, ready to attack anyone who dared approach.

625Digital Waltz - Page 25 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Wed 9 Aug - 17:39

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

(Arnold)

After the machines deactivated, he looked stunned for a moment. But he grabbed himself back thogether and looked at them, and gave a confident smile first.

"Gentleman! This assault has been warded! Rejoice!"

His face then turned grim, and he grabbed the pipe and held it as a weapon.

"But there are a few questions here that need answers. And I expect cooperation here. If not, I will be forced to do the job of the rumbas. The facts, now."

(Angelo)

When the machine approached in it's irregular path, he finished preparing his attack. He was hoping for a straight line, or that it stood still, but alas.

"VORPAL TEMPEST!"

He swung his sword, in a way that looks like the most dramatic unsheathing of a weapon ever. With it, a strong wave of wind blew in the machine's face.

(Oboro)

When her wing was free, she didn't waste a moment. With the leg she previously kicked it before, she pushed distace between them, allowing the sword to be pulled out of her shoulder. This was not without painful screams, and as she tried to stabilize herself in the air, she was out of breath. Her left arm just hung limply there and blood streamed down on it. The top left of her clothes was drenched in blood, and she looked ready to faint.

When Jane was struck, she looked at her, shock in her eye. She tried the futile reach with her left arm, but it wasn't moving.

"JANE! Wait, my arm..."

She was then distracted by Mira's scream. With the blood and the noise, she looked horrified. She then tried to brace for whatever her currect opponent would throw at her. But her uneven wingflapping and limp limb gave her a ton of openings.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next