The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2

+2
Some Sinner
Disgruntled purple
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 40]

176Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Thu 18 Oct - 23:13

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"LIAR!!!!" The woman shrieked at you at the top of her lungs: "ALL YOU DO IS LIE! EVERY TIME YOU MACHINE FOLK SHOW UP HERE, ITS TO DESTROY AND MURDER AND TORTURE US!!! YOUR HEARTS ARE EMPTY AND COLD! JUST LIKE YOUR MACHINES!"

The woman took a battle stance, getting ready to jump off the roof. The archers around her visibly tensed.

"You're damn right I'm a Witcher" the woman hissed through gritted teeth: "And so long as I draw breath, I won't let you harm another innocent being!"

The grip on her rapier tightened:

"Turn around and go back to your world. I won't ask again" she muttered through gritted teeth.

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

177Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Thu 18 Oct - 23:18

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"YOUR WORLD TOOK OUR PEOPLE, AND YOU TOOK MY DAUGHTER. SO WE AREN'T LEAVING." Mist yelled, dropping her helmet on the ground and glaring at the figures with her red eyes. And she looked furious. Her left hand reached to her back, hand resting gently on the grip of her revolver.

"I AM NOT LEAVING THIS ROCK UNTIL I HAVE MELODY. SO YOU CAN BITCH AROUND ALL YOU WANT."

178Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Thu 18 Oct - 23:23

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"...Ketz" the woman quietly said.

A hail of arrows suddenly discharged from the rooftops and flew into your direction, together with a ball of purple light, discharged from the hands of the women in white, just before she jumped forward and down from the roof, charging right at you.

179Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Thu 18 Oct - 23:23

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rains wings slowly open as she moves closer to the woman, moving through the arrows, "Im not leaving without my child!" She growls looking to meet the woman half way, "You can tell us to leave, you can tell us that we are going to die! But I would rather die here then know I did nothing to find my child!" She calls stopping in her tracks wings wide open just incase she needs to take flight, "We are going to talk this through one way or the other, or im going to die trying!"

180Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Thu 18 Oct - 23:33

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Mist pulled out her gun and fired a bullet at the woman, reaching for her sword with the other. But she was careful with her aiming, ensuring that she wouldn't hit Rain. She didn't really feel like chatting anymore. She just wanted to hurt this woman, this woman who had the nerve to suggest she abandon her family.

181Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Thu 18 Oct - 23:35

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"Squiggles... pin mist..." she says quitely, "Stop her immideately..." she huffs.

182Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Thu 18 Oct - 23:41

Dan One

Dan One

As soon as the shot is off Radiance tackles Mist to the ground. Holding her down as if he was about to handcuff her.

"Do you want to die before you find Melody?" he growls

183Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Thu 18 Oct - 23:55

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Mist kicked up angrily at Radiance, growling. "Do NOT stop me from killing her! She is trying to stop me from finding my daughter. I will kill her if I must. I will kill this whole world if I must."

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain takes a deep breath, bringing her fingers to the bridge of her nose and closing her eyes, "MIST!" she yells, "I have to congradulate you for being completely fucking stupid and proving their point and making the WITCHERS hostile to us! The one lead we could possibly ever have in this world to help us find our children and you turn around and shoot at them because you took unnessisary offense. Did you forget we are visitors here? Did you forget how dangerous it is." She growls looking behind her, "You and your rage..." she grits her teeth trying holding back her words, "GROW THE FUCK UP MIST!" she screams her voice cracking from her violent outburst, "GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER! YOU ARE SHOOTING AT THE ONE PERSON WHO CAN ACTUALLY HELP US! YOUR FUCKING USELESS!" Rain screams again,"YOU MIGHT AS WELL GO BACK TO THE FUCKING VEHICLE IF YOU CANT CONTROL YOURSELF LIKE A FUCKING ADULT!"

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"DID YOU FORGET THE BIT WHERE SHE TRIED TO KILL US?!!! WE CAN'T DO SHIT IF WE'RE DEAD. OR DID THOSE ARROWS JUST APPEAR OUT OF NOWHERE?!!" Mist screamed back."SO DON'T YOU FUCKING TELL ME WHAT TO FUCKING DO!!"

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight took shelter as the arrows rained down upon everyone. Being basically defenseless, she tried to figure out what could convince them to stop. She seemed troubled by the fact she couldn't think of something. Then, something clicked in her head.

"Wait, everyone fled, but..." Her eyes widen. She then ran out, waving her arms. "STOP SHOOTING! THINK OF THE WEAK AND ELDERLY! YOU COULD CATCH THEM IN THE CROSSFIRE! I KNOW YOU CARE ABOUT THE PEOPLE, SO DON'T LET THEM BE SUFFER IN THIS HUNT!!!"

She gritted her teeth, hoping she was understood.

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"DID YOU FORGET THE BIT WHERE THEY WERE JUST AIMING AT US AND IN YOUR IN YOUR THIRST FOR REVENGE, IN YOUR IMATURITY, YOU REACHED FOR YOUR FUCKING WEAPON LIKE IT WAS INSTINCTUAL!" Rain shreeks, "I'll tell you whatever I want Mist! The shit your pulling is completely unessissary!" She says, "PACK UP YOUR FUCKING BLOODTHIRSTY MURDERBONER FOR ONE FUCKING SECOND AND MABYE LISTEN TO REASON!" Rain is seething! Her anger insurmountable by almost anything that could ever exist.

Squiggles can probably hear every thought going through her head, Every word that could be spoken, and even the thought of what she could do with mist if she had the chance to lock her in a basement.

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"WHAT FUCKING REASON! THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL US AND YOU'RE GETTING ALL PISSED THAT I DON'T WANT ALL OF US TO DIE!! OF COURSE IT WAS FUCKING INSTINCTUAL, I'VE BEEN KILLING SHIT AS MY JOB FOR YEARS. SO IF SOMEONE TRIES TO KILL ME, YOU CAN BE SURE I'LL TRY AND KILL THEM BACK!" Mist continued to scream at Rain, glaring at her with what could be summarised as pure fury. It wasn't really a look that graced her face often, well not since she had caught Moon trying her hand at home-made hallucinogenics.

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"Mabye you forgot that these people know our language! They probably met our children!" She glares at her, "Oh no but instead of holding our ground with words here you come along, 'Oh hay let me just draw my gun and try to kill the next person we can get clues from and talk to, oh man they are aiming their arrows at us not as a percausion because its clear we aren't trusted here, but because they want to kill us as soon as possible' thats you. Everyone else here is probably thinking that we can talk them down, reason with them but no. You go streight to hostility." She shakes her head, "Your such a fucking dissapointment, Why did we even bother bringing you, should have seen this coming the moment you walked into the hospital in a hissy fit." She shakes her head.

(Jesus fucking christ that was probably the meanest thing I have ever said ever and i feel terrible.)

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

//Soundtrack

In the depths of Rains mind, she heard a faint desperate voice:
"I... can't!.." Squiggles screamed in her thoughts: "I'm bound to your soul now.. I can't leave.. all I can do is protect you.."

"Guys stop it!" Kaylee yelled desperately, before her frightened gaze shifted to the hail of arrows that descended upon you.
Most of them loudly bounced off the hard suit, unable to penetrate the armor, but the force of the impacts made you heavily stagger.

The purple sphere struck Johan dead in the chest. He only managed to exhale, before slowly crumbling face first onto the ground. His limbs moved very weakly, his eyes started to close:
"Guys.. I can't.. move..." he quietly whispered.

The gunshot loudly rang in the air, as the bullet streaked across the field and pierced the woman's armor, hitting her in the shoulder. The force of the impact made her trip and fall backwards, carried by the bullets momentum.

The archers on the roofs gasped, one of them stood up and screamed: "DIANA!"
His voice sounded young, maybe 13 years old.

The woman in the white armor rolled into a crouching position, holding the rapier in one hand and barked something.
As if by command, the archers vanished from sight, seemingly taking cover and dispersing somewhere.

"That's right you bastards, focus on me" the woman angrily hissed, standing back up and raising her rapier, aiming it at your neck: "I'LL TAKE YOU ALL ON!"

She ducked and sprinted right at you, a purple flame beginning to burn in the palm of her hand.

"NO MORE OF YOUR LIES! FIGHT OR DIE USURPER! FIGHT OR DIE!!!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, charging at Twilight and raising her rapier, preparing to strike.
Behind her snow white helmet, you can make out a pair of glowing yellow eyes. There is murderous intent behind them.

"...Mist....... Mist... can you hear my voice?..." Mist suddenly heard an unfamiliar female voice in her head. It spoke to her once before, warning her of the invisible creatures, about an hour ago. The voice was unknown but it was the same one as before.

It spoke quietly, calmly:

"...you are in danger... you cannot die here...
I can give you magic... if you want it...
Use it to protect yourself..
"

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain flaps up into the sky "Alright then squiggles! Protect me! STOP THAT WOMAN!" she crys drawing her own revolver, "Bring her to the ground!" She says as she aims and takes a shot aiming for the womans leg.

She hovers in the air, her wings flapping in their usual strange fashion first the top pair, then the bottom pair. Then both. She glares down at the witcher pulling back the hammer and firing off another shot.

192Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Fri 19 Oct - 10:06

Dan One

Dan One

Radiance get's off Mist with a quick flap from his wings, pulling her back up to her feet as he does so. He's in the air the next moment, accelerating towards Johan. He grabs him off the ground then jumps back.

In Equestrian: "KALYEE!" he shouts at her "Let's go get the humvee! We need to make a fast exit, NOW!!!"

193Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Fri 19 Oct - 11:19

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Disgruntled purple wrote:Twilight took shelter as the arrows rained down upon everyone. Being basically defenseless, she tried to figure out what could convince them to stop. She seemed troubled by the fact she couldn't think of something. Then, something clicked in her head.

"Wait, everyone fled, but..." Her eyes widen. She then ran out, waving her arms. "STOP SHOOTING! THINK OF THE WEAK AND ELDERLY! YOU COULD CATCH THEM IN THE CROSSFIRE! I KNOW YOU CARE ABOUT THE PEOPLE, SO DON'T LET THEM BE SUFFER IN THIS HUNT!!!"

She gritted her teeth, hoping she was understood.

"Twilight, get back here!" Rogue calls out, having taken cover in the gateway "The elderly are likely to've recognised what's going down and stayed indoors, that flare'll be visible through all their windows! The Witchers're only aiming at us, so take cover already!"

194Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Fri 19 Oct - 11:23

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Radiance wrote:Radiance get's off Mist with a quick flap from his wings, pulling her back up to her feet as he does so. He's in the air the next moment, accelerating towards Johan. He grabs him off the ground then jumps back.

In Equestrian: "KALYEE!" he shouts at her "Let's go get the humvee! We need to make a fast exit, NOW!!!"

"That flare'll've most likely warned all of the neighbouring villages about an attack as well, though they won't know exactly what that attack is, unless they have different shaped flares for each type and a skull symbolises Machine People?" Rogue adds "So we're either going to have to get out of dodge completely and leave this entire area behind us, or hide the truck and the gear in a cave and all cosplay as Conan the Barbarian!"

195Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Fri 19 Oct - 11:28

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:
//Soundtrack

In the depths of Rains mind, she heard a faint desperate voice:
"I... can't!.." Squiggles screamed in her thoughts: "I'm bound to your soul now.. I can't leave.. all I can do is protect you.."

"Guys stop it!" Kaylee yelled desperately, before her frightened gaze shifted to the hail of arrows that descended upon you.
Most of them loudly bounced off the hard suit, unable to penetrate the armor, but the force of the impacts made you heavily stagger.

The purple sphere struck Johan dead in the chest. He only managed to exhale, before slowly crumbling face first onto the ground. His limbs moved very weakly, his eyes started to close:
"Guys.. I can't.. move..." he quietly whispered.

The gunshot loudly rang in the air, as the bullet streaked across the field and pierced the woman's armor, hitting her in the shoulder. The force of the impact made her trip and fall backwards, carried by the bullets momentum.

The archers on the roofs gasped, one of them stood up and screamed: "DIANA!"
His voice sounded young, maybe 13 years old.

The woman in the white armor rolled into a crouching position, holding the rapier in one hand and barked something.
As if by command, the archers vanished from sight, seemingly taking cover and dispersing somewhere.

"That's right you bastards, focus on me" the woman angrily hissed, standing back up and raising her rapier, aiming it at your neck: "I'LL TAKE YOU ALL ON!"

She ducked and sprinted right at you, a purple flame beginning to burn in the palm of her hand.

"NO MORE OF YOUR LIES! FIGHT OR DIE USURPER! FIGHT OR DIE!!!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, charging at Twilight and raising her rapier, preparing to strike.
Behind her snow white helmet, you can make out a pair of glowing yellow eyes. There is murderous intent behind them.

As he sees 'Diana' charging towards Twilight, Rogue powers up his gauntlets and switches them to tractor beam setting, before firing them at the princess and trying to drag her out of the way, hoping they work. "If those're our options, then we pick the third one!" he shouts at the Witcher as he fires, before much more quitely whispering to himself "Come on, this's your moment to shine, don't fail me now..."

196Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Fri 19 Oct - 11:53

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Mist let out a quiet chuckle as she heard the voice. "Is this what Moon was talking about when she heard voices? I don't do magic. In case you didn't notice, I'm not a unicorn. I'm a pegasus without the wings. Last time I checked, pegasi don't have magic." She mumbled under her breath. "But if you think you can do something, go ahead."

Quickly, she charged towards 'Diana', her sword raised. She didn't want to waste anymore bullets, she would just fight the old fashioned way.

197Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Fri 19 Oct - 11:59

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts wrote:Mist let out a quiet chuckle as she heard the voice. "Is this what Moon was talking about when she heard voices? I don't do magic. In case you didn't notice, I'm not a unicorn. I'm a pegasus without the wings. Last time I checked, pegasi don't have magic." She mumbled under her breath. "But if you think you can do something, go ahead."

Quickly, she charged towards 'Diana', her sword raised. She didn't want to waste anymore bullets, she would just fight the old fashioned way.

"Mist, don't charge at her whilst Rain's firing at her, you'll risk friendly fire!" Rogue calls out to Mist "If you want to help, bank to the side and help pull Twilight back out of her range!"

198Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Fri 19 Oct - 18:53

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight braces herself, reaching for her baton, aiming to keep her at bay to talk. But when Rogue fires the beam, she quickly changes position to dodge it. She then gives him a glare. "DON'T INTERFERE! If you want to run with your tail between your legs, then go already! But I stay here! If I run now, HOW WILL I EVER TALK TO MY CHILDREN?!"

She grabs the baton and holds it defensively. "DIANA! I agree, no more lies! But tell me this! WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN TOLD ABOUT US?!"

199Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Fri 19 Oct - 20:19

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Disgruntled purple wrote:Twilight braces herself, reaching for her baton, aiming to keep her at bay to talk. But when Rogue fires the beam, she quickly changes position to dodge it. She then gives him a glare. "DON'T INTERFERE! If you want to run with your tail between your legs, then go already! But I stay here! If I run now, HOW WILL I EVER TALK TO MY CHILDREN?!"

She grabs the baton and holds it defensively. "DIANA! I agree, no more lies! But tell me this! WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN TOLD ABOUT US?!"

"You can't talk to her like this, she's in no mood for anything but protecting her own, surely you can sympathise!" Rogue replies "We don't want and can't afford a fight here, you'll only get yourself killed!"

200Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Fri 19 Oct - 20:31

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

//Soundtrack

"We parked the humvee too far!" Kaylee called in Equestrian, drawing her katana with worry:
"It'll take us five minutes to reach it, if we sprint there. It'll take too long!"

"YOUR THIRD OPTION IS SURRENDER!" Diana barked at the top of her lungs. She jumped, lunging at Twilight and aiming the rapier at her neck.
A moment later, two bullets pierced Diana's leg, making her trip and crumble onto the ground, sliding forward through the snow for a few meters, still carried by the motion.

"aaaaAAAAAAAAHHH!!" She screamed in anger. Realizing she'll be unable to reach Twilight with her rapier, she snapped her fingers and a purple ball materialized in her free hand.
In a fraction of a second, it discharged and struck Twilight across the chest, sending her tumbling backwards.

It felt as if all strength had been sucked out of Twilight's muscles, almost immediately. She began falling unconscious.

"Please!" Kaylee screamed: "We're just looking for our children! We lost them in this area!"

Diana scowled: "..then you should take better care of your children.
.......this is a ploy... isn't it.." Diana released a low, crazed and desperate laugh. She was in pain, even as the wounds on her leg slowly regenerated, making the bullets fall out of the wound:

"You take me for a fool.. just because I'm young?..." She gritted her teeth, shoving her rapier into the ground and using it for support to get up, fighting against the pain:

"I haven't been just told- I've seen it with my own eyes... the invasions, the murders, the destruction you leave in your wake.
You're just a scouting party, aren't you?....... when is the main invasion force coming? How many war machines are you bringing this time?"

Diana noticed you inching towards the village gates and sneered: "..you think I'll let you escape and report back our numbers? How many villages will you burn along the way?"

She got up to full height, wildly swinging her rapier out of the ground and taking an offensive posture, aiming the weapon at your neck:

"...you know what I think... I think I'll kill all of you. And when your commanders realize their entire scouting party was wiped out, they'll never learn this village was guarded only by a single Witcher, and they will think twice about sending more men here.."

Kaylee looked at her, a shadow of pity reflecting over her eyes: "..you're.. the only Witcher protecting this village?"

Diana's eyes widened, when she realized what she unintentionally revealed. Her expression immediately became distorted by a scowl:
"Shit"
She quietly muttered, before snapping her fingers and suddenly hurling a purple flame in Kaylee's direction. Kaylee tried to unfold her wings and jerk to the side but she wasn't fast enough.
The purple flame hit her, making her emit a startled shriek and fall to the ground unconscious.

"..four targets left.. I'll take you on" Diana said, looking up at Rain and raising her rapier:
".......four wings.... rare..." she quietly whispered to herself, before aiming her rapier upwards at Rain.
The fingers on her free palm, began dancing, as if knitting and drawing an invisible shape in the air. A magical glow began to surround her palm.

"Rain! She's cooking a powerful spell! Be careful!" Squiggles yelled in Rains head.

"...pegasi, unicorn, sea pony" a female voice rang in Mists mind:
"It makes no difference."
Mists mind was suddenly flooded by flashes of mathematical formulae, schematics of pentagrams and strange symbols.
You've never seen this before. It looks complicated beyond belief, yet, you understood it, somehow.
You knew what shape to draw in the air with the palm of your hand, to make the spell happen. It just came to you.

"...this is a potent ice spell" the female voice rang in Mists head: "Use it sparingly, our magic capacity's limited"

As Twilight fell and laid on the ground, her consciousness began rapidly slipping away. Her vision growing dark, the sounds of battle seeming more distant.
In this relative quiet that grew with each passing moment, Twilight heard a very clear, young voice in her head:
"Eeeeeeeh.... knocked out already? That won't do, will it"

The voice paused. Twilight got the feeling that someone was rapidly scanning her mind:

"Do you desire power?" the young voice asked, as everything grew dark before Twilight's eyes:
"...power to survive and find your children?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum