The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2

+2
Some Sinner
Disgruntled purple
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 40]

201Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Fri 19 Oct - 20:41

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:
//Soundtrack

"We parked the humvee too far!" Kaylee called in Equestrian, drawing her katana with worry:
"It'll take us five minutes to reach it, if we sprint there. It'll take too long!"

"YOUR THIRD OPTION IS SURRENDER!" Diana barked at the top of her lungs. She jumped, lunging at Twilight and aiming the rapier at her neck.
A moment later, two bullets pierced Diana's leg, making her trip and crumble onto the ground, sliding forward through the snow for a few meters, still carried by the motion.

"aaaaAAAAAAAAHHH!!" She screamed in anger. Realizing she'll be unable to reach Twilight with her rapier, she snapped her fingers and a purple ball materialized in her free hand.
In a fraction of a second, it discharged and struck Twilight across the chest, sending her tumbling backwards.

It felt as if all strength had been sucked out of Twilight's muscles, almost immediately. She began falling unconscious.

"Please!" Kaylee screamed: "We're just looking for our children! We lost them in this area!"

Diana scowled: "..then you should take better care of your children.
.......this is a ploy... isn't it.." Diana released a low, crazed and desperate laugh. She was in pain, even as the wounds on her leg slowly regenerated, making the bullets fall out of the wound:

"You take me for a fool.. just because I'm young?..." She gritted her teeth, shoving her rapier into the ground and using it for support to get up, fighting against the pain:

"I haven't been just told- I've seen it with my own eyes... the invasions, the murders, the destruction you leave in your wake.
You're just a scouting party, aren't you?....... when is the main invasion force coming? How many war machines are you bringing this time?"

Diana noticed you inching towards the village gates and sneered: "..you think I'll let you escape and report back our numbers? How many villages will you burn along the way?"

She got up to full height, wildly swinging her rapier out of the ground and taking an offensive posture, aiming the weapon at your neck:

"...you know what I think... I think I'll kill all of you. And when your commanders realize their entire scouting party was wiped out, they'll never learn this village was guarded only by a single Witcher, and they will think twice about sending more men here.."

Kaylee looked at her, a shadow of pity reflecting over her eyes: "..you're.. the only Witcher protecting this village?"

Diana's eyes widened, when she realized what she unintentionally revealed. Her expression immediately became distorted by a scowl:
"Shit"
She quietly muttered, before snapping her fingers and suddenly hurling a purple flame in Kaylee's direction. Kaylee tried to unfold her wings and jerk to the side but she wasn't fast enough.
The purple flame hit her, making her emit a startled shriek and fall to the ground unconscious.

"..four targets left.. I'll take you on" Diana said, looking up at Rain and raising her rapier:
".......four wings.... rare..." she quietly whispered to herself, before aiming her rapier upwards at Rain.
The fingers on her free palm, began dancing, as if knitting and drawing an invisible shape in the air. A magical glow began to surround her palm.

"No, we take you for a fool because you are one" Rogue says calmly, switching the gauntlets to freeze ray mode and firing them again, this time at Diana, aiming for her arms to prevent her using magic.

"Radiance, grab Johan and try to get back to the car! Mist, grab Twilight and do the same! I'll get Kaylee! Rain, start zig-zagging to avoid her attacks whilst providing covering fire for our retreat! We're not going to find any help here!"

Last edited by Rogue Fire on Fri 19 Oct - 20:50; edited 1 time in total

202Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Fri 19 Oct - 20:49

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain begins moving in strange patterns, her old cybernetics clicking to life as she takes her target, cracking her neck she starts firing off shots, aiming for key points on the body, legs, shoulders, arms, and even the womans hands. shot after shot, about 4 in total emptying her revolver, "come on squiggles what can you help me with!" she says quitely opening the cylinder and emptying the cylinder before loading it again using nothing but muscle memory.

203Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Fri 19 Oct - 21:10

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"Urgh, so weak..." She mutters as she lays spread on the grass.

"Don't... r... rd..." She barely got out as she began passing out.

It was then that the voice reached her. Her mind snapped awake, even if her body couldn't move anymore.

~"What?! Who are you?! Wait... What kind of power are we talking about? Is it a way to convince these witchers peacefully, or a power present on the physical plane? Because I have some reservations on what kind of magic I use."~

204Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Fri 19 Oct - 21:15

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Hesitantly, Mist pointed her hand in the direction of Diane and carefully drew out the pattern with her hand. She wasn't sure if magic was supposed to work like this, having never used it personally. But it seemed like it was her best shot at that point. And the voice seemed trustworthy enough, despite what Moon had told her about 'never under any circumstances' trusting any head voices.

205Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Fri 19 Oct - 21:21

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

//Soundtrack

Mists palm moved, partially on its own, partially guided by Mist, and a large ice spike materialized in the palm of her hand, and flew right into Diana, piercing her stomach, before the spike vanished.

Diana released a gut wrenching, piercing shriek of pain. The bullets rained down on her, piercing her body. Her fingers froze up and stopped moving. She gritted her teeth, attempting to begin the motion with her palm from scratch, but her fingers refused to move.

Diana weakly fell to her knees, her haggard breaths increasing from pain. She looked down and slowly removed her white helmet, letting it fall on the ground, to allow better breathing.
Her blue, rain colored fur was soaked with sweat. The yellow eyes began filling with tears.

She collected her hands over her heart and quietly whispered something to herself, in an unknown language, then suddenly turned back and loudly barked something.

The dozen archers materialized on the rooftops again. They were kids, all of them, barely 13 years old. Holding bows in their shaking hands and looking at Diana with tears in their eyes. They started desperately screaming something to her, but Diana loudly barked at them again, cutting them off.

The kids gritted their teeth, then turned around and sprinted out of the village, running in the same directions as where all the other villagers ran.

Diana looked up at you. Her expression seemed cold, broken.

Four batpony wings unfolded out of her back and she began slowly raising into the air, as if an invisible force had scooped her off of the ground. Her entire body began faintly glowing with magic.

Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 9 Ursula11

"...Twilight..." a young voice rang in Twilight's head again.
"Diana is casting a spell called 'Dance of the Swallow'... it is a suicide spell... intended to kill everyone in a large radius.
You won't have enough time to escape the blast radius...

I can wake you, and give you a fire spell - potent enough for this battle.

Kill Diana... kill her now, or we all die." the voice rang in Twilight's head.

Last edited by Kaylee Brown on Sat 20 Oct - 10:13; edited 1 time in total

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

206Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Fri 19 Oct - 21:25

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:Mists palm moved, partially on its own, partially guided by Mist, and a large ice spike materialized in the palm of her hand, and flew right into Diana, piercing her stomach, before the spike vanished.

Diana released a gut wrenching, piercing shriek of pain. The bullets rained down on her, piercing her body. Her fingers froze up and stopped moving. She gritted her teeth, attempting to begin the motion with her palm from scratch, but her fingers refused to move.

Diana weakly fell to her knees, her haggard breaths increasing from pain. She looked down and slowly removed her white helmet, letting it fall on the ground, to allow better breathing.
Her blue, rain colored fur was soaked with sweat. The yellow eyes began filling with tears.

She collected her hands over her heart and quietly whispered something to herself, in an unknown language, then suddenly turned back and loudly barked something.

The dozen archers materialized on the rooftops again. They were kids, all of them, barely 13 years old. Holding bows in their shaking hands and looking at Diana with tears in their eyes. They started desperately screaming something to her, but Diana loudly barked at them again, cutting them off.

The kids gritted their teeth, then turned around and sprinted out of the village, running in the same directions as where all the other villagers ran.

Diana looked up at you. Her expression seemed cold, broken.

Four batpony wings unfolded out of her back and she began slowly raising into the air, as if an invisible force had scooped her off of the ground. Her entire body began faintly glowing with magic.

Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 9 Ursula10

Rogue sees the ice spike hit Diana, but, not knowing that Mist can now cast magic, only looks puzzled at his gauntlets "Did I do that? Could've sworn it would be a freeze ray, not a freeze bolt..."

207Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Fri 19 Oct - 21:26

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain freezes but quickly shakes her head "HOLD YOUR FUCKING FIRE!" she shreeks and kicks up her speed she flys right at Diana, all of her wings beating, as hard as they can to bring diana to the ground, "Diana!" she says almost desperately. She aims for the womans waist hoping to tackle her to the ground.

208Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Fri 19 Oct - 21:29

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"Get off me!!" Diana started shrieking, as Rain collided with her:

"Let me go!!!" she screamed, as tears fell from her eyes. She began wildly twisting in place, trying to escape Rain's grasp. The glow over her body grew brighter with each passing second.

"RAIN!" the voice rang in Rains head: "SHE'S ABOUT TO COMMIT SUICIDE! STOP HER, BEFORE SHE KILLS EVERYONE!!"

209Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Fri 19 Oct - 21:33

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"DIANA STOP!" Rain says quickly, "We have been telling you we are trying to find our children!" Rain undoes her hair and opens her wings both falling down beside them, "Look! LOOK!" She says desperately holding her down "You need to stop because I found you! Your MY daughter!"

210Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Fri 19 Oct - 21:41

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

~"... Plain murder... Hmmm... I don't exactly have the time to really discuss the details now, do I?"~

She was silent for a moment, then nodded.
~"Okay, I accept your magic. Let's save our friends."~

In her mind, she closes her eyes, as she accepts the gift...
-----------

Back in the physical plane, she woke up. She gets up as well as she can, then aims her hand at Diana, before being shocked by her biology.

"Oh, sonova..."

With Rain clutching onto her she gritted her teeth. Then, she folded the open hand to a finger and casted the spell.

"You're sturdy women, you can take it... Please live..."

She looks away, bracing for the screams and talks she would get.

211Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Fri 19 Oct - 21:46

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain looks to Twilight and shakes her head, "Not happening!" She lifts diana up and covers her with her wings, she makes a quick twist and faces her entire being twards the spell shielding Diana, "FUCK YOU TWILIGHT! YOU AREN'T TAKING THIS FROM ME!" She yells.

212Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Fri 19 Oct - 21:47

Dan One

Dan One

Hearing what Rain had just said and seeing Twilight fire off magic, Radiance drops Johan and dives in front of the fire spell. Using a powerful stroke from his wings he tires to displace the air and break the spell but ready to just take it in the chest.

213Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Fri 19 Oct - 21:51

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"I know, it's an error in my judgement based on my lack of time." Her words ring with regret.

"If only we had a little more time..." She hits the ground with her fist in futility.

214Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Fri 19 Oct - 22:02

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"What?..." Diana looked deep into Rains eyes, as tears continued to fall and fall down her cheeks. The next second she gasped, her face twisting in horror, as both Rain and Radiance shielded her.

A very large fireball materialized before Twilight's hand and streaked towards Radiance. The displacement of air didn't help. The fireball hit Radiance hard over his chest, burning through every layer of armor and sending him flying into a building.

The pain was indescribable as the fireball exploded, creating a horrible deep wound in his chest. His rib cage cracked, his heart horribly damaged. Radiance could only exhale and slowly crumble to the ground, as life began to leave him.

"No!..." Diana weakly screamed, clutching onto Rain as hard as she could: "M-...mama...... mama.." she broke into a quiet, uncontrollable sob, hiding her face in Rains shoulder.
The glow around her body weakened, then vanished completely.

Diana was quietly sobbing, clutching to Rain with all of her strength.

Radiance slowly fell to the ground. He felt the life slowly escaping from between his fingers, leaving his body behind. This is how death felt.. everything simply moved somewhere, very far away.
The sounds, the sensations, the feeling of pain.

In the end, it didn't hurt anymore. And when the darkness came, he only felt release.

"..........No." a quiet, phantom voice, rang deep inside Radiance's head: "...you're not allowed to die............

...It will kill us both
"

The quiet sound of Diana's sobbing, slowly returned to Radiance. All the sensations returned, together with a horrible string of pain.
But, for some reason, the pain began to grow less and less in severity.

You heard Diana briefly gasp, as Radiance's wound began to regenerate, right in front of your eyes.

In under a few seconds, the wound was gone, replaced by a long, horrible scar.

215Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Fri 19 Oct - 22:10

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"Wh-What just happened?" Twilight gets up slowly, she looks confused about it all. When she didn't look confused, she looked guilty.

She looked a her hand. "How did I..." She then looked at Radiance. "How did you..." She clutches her head. "What have I done? What would I have done?!"

She jerked her head to the sky. "WHAT DID YOU MAKE ME DO?! WHY DID I GO THROUGH WITH THIS?! AAAAAAAAARGH!"

She drops to her knees. "Everyone... stay back... I might... Kill by accident..."

216Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Fri 19 Oct - 22:14

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"...foolish creature" the young voice rang in Twilights head: "I gave you a weapon, not a toy. Did you think you can casually fire it off, without any consequence.

I gave you the tools to ensure our survival. What you do with them is up to you. I have absolutely no control over your body......

............. yet
" the voice went silent.

217Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Fri 19 Oct - 22:19

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain holds the woman close "Ursula..." she quitely says, "god i was scared... you dissapeared and good god... after walking through here we could have sworn you were gone." She whispers, "Then again your my kin so I would only expect the best." She laughs quitely, tears appearing in her eyes.

She looks up, looking at radiance, she doesn't move she sighs and shakes her head but doesn't get up. She looks back to her daughter looking at her with her stormy gray eyes, "my lord... you grew up beautiful." She smiles and laughs, "Just like your parents."

218Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Fri 19 Oct - 22:30

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"...... Understood." She gets up.

"Guys." She says with a heavy tone. "If I ever try such acts again, unexplained, then I want you to stop me. Without holding back."

She walked over to the happy family and looked at them. "Congratulations, you both." She smiles. It's small, but sincere.

219Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Fri 19 Oct - 22:33

Dan One

Dan One

With a groan of pain, Radiance pulls himself to his feet. Using the wall as a support he leaned against it. He breathes hard letting his body get used to and deal with the wound. He stumbles forward, forcing himself to keep going. Letting his coat fall from his arms and the rest of his armor crumble away.

He walks over to Twilight and drops to his knees in front of her. Placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder

"Now is not the time to be afraid. I'm alive because some voice in my head refused to let me"

220Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Fri 19 Oct - 22:37

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

She takes a deep breath, "thank you Twilight... Its alright... I only somewhat blame you..." she lets out a quite laugh not letting go of her daughter.

221Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Fri 19 Oct - 22:38

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

The young woman released a small, quiet laugh through the tears, looking at Rain:

"Thank you" she tried wiping her cheeks with her metal glove: "...is that my given name?... Ursula?...
I never knew... " she smiled, locking Rain in a tight hug: "I like it"

She sat like that for a very long moment, as tears slowly rolled down her cheeks.

Kaylee and Johan began slowly waking up after a while, trying to get their bearings.

Ursula slightly let go of Rain and looked at everyone around her after a while:

"...thank you for saving me. I'm sorry I hurt you so much... when I saw men in metal suits in the village... I was sure another invasion began. It was just like in the memory orbs..."

She shook her head, dismissing the idea, then smiled to you again through the tears:

"..but... how did you find me... I never... I never imagined I'd meet my family here.."

222Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Fri 19 Oct - 22:40

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

"Everybody cease fire! Again!" Rogue calls out, waving his arms as he runs over to Radiance to see if he's okay, "There are a few things here I feel we need cleared up! Twilight lost all her magic like the rest of us, but can now cast fireballs? Radiance can regenerate wounds like a Witcher? Diana is Rain's daughter? People are hearing voices? Did everyone forget to send me the memo?"

223Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Fri 19 Oct - 22:50

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"We came all the way through here. Its not an invasion... we came here because all our children dissapeared. You became a witcher!" She laughs, "Oh my lord im so proud!" She hugs her tight, "Your so brave. Defending these people on your own." She chuckles but looks her in the eyes, "If I may however give a suggestion... you shouldn't have called out your archers to leave." She shakes her head, "Im sorry im so used to thinking tactically, Im just happy I found you." She gives a joyus smile placing her hands on Ursulas shoulders and looking her over.

Her eyes turn to Rogue, "Squiggles is bound to my soul and he can talk to me through my head!" She looks back to her daughter, "Do you know how to summon soulbound beasts perhaps and can you show me?"

224Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Fri 19 Oct - 23:03

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"I wouldn't have it any other way."Twilight says jokingly in response to the slight blame.

She grows more serious though, folding her arms. "This does raise a point though... We better be more careful then I was just now. We might meet more of our offspring as enemies. And we may not realize it until it's too late."

"Or that they realize it." She sighs. "We're lucky she picked up on the notion that Rain was related to her. But we didn't even realize it until she threw off the helm and showed her wings."

She then turns to Diana/Ursula. "Um, what do we call you? Diana is the name you knew, but Ursala is the name your mother gave."

225Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Fri 19 Oct - 23:06

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

"Well, thanks for the update Rain, it's appreciated. If everyone's going to keep on getting these startling developments, it might help if they shared them with the rest of the team, no? How're we supposed to work together and come up with battle plans when we don't know everyone's capabilities?" Rogue suggests.

"So, not to sound too suspicious or anything, but are we SURE that she's your daughter?"Rogue asks Rain "It just seems like a real coincidence that we should run into her like this?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum