The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slavegear - Part 2

+4
Some Sinner
Derpy/V'tara
Kaylee Brown
Silent Mist/Moon Dusts
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 42]

126Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 31 Jul - 18:18

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(En route to Winter Park)

"Excuse me, still a ship captain" Kaylee proudly adjusted the collar of her shirt:
"I just don't have a ship at the moment. As for my leg, I would comment about prying but I am a tad proud of the story. It was during a mission, about three years back?

I was in command of a heavy cruiser called the B-401-Bodewig. A Union warship. At some point we received a distress call from a small village, they were being attacked by something. We set sail and engaged the enemy forces, doing our best to protect the civilians.

I led the shore party. Somewhere during the mission, I saw this one guy, very young, barely in his twenties, one of the civilians from the village.

An enemy unicorn was about to shoot a massive exploding spell at him.
I was too far to do anything to the unicorn. So I looked at the civilian, and he looked at me, and we both realized that he was going to die.

So I jumped in the way and took the hit.

My leg was blown off. But the civilians lived. Not a scratch on him.
It took me almost a month to recover. The pain was excruciating, the medication didn't help much and I was writhing in the hospital for a long time, before the wound healed and they fixed me up with a prosthetic.
But the civilian lived"

Kaylee proudly looked forward: "I don't know who he was. Don't even know his name. But he lived. I saved a life and only had to give up a leg for it. Never looked back. Never regretted it. Not even for a moment.
And If I could go back to that moment, I'd do it all over again"

She smiled and continued to march forward. The story somehow brought her in a mood of palpable joy. Pride almost visibly emanating from her.

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

127Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 31 Jul - 18:20

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Twilight)

You spot a street sign. Its badly scratched and almost faded, but you can see the words
'Agnesa Street'

128Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 31 Jul - 18:25

Dan One

Dan One

"We're all former titles of our jobs now Kaylee," he gives her a sad smile "at least for the time being. But since we're on the subject. Is there anything you'd like to know about me?" Radiance seems to be slightly more relaxed now. Simply asking questions to his fellow teammate is putting him at ease.

129Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 31 Jul - 18:27

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"That will do."

She returns to the phone.

'Wrecker, due to our unfamilarity with the city, we need directions to reach your location. Through what steps do we find Winter Park, starting from Agnesa street?

kind regard, Twilight Sparkle'

130Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 31 Jul - 18:32

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Tarmikos wrote:"We're all former titles of our jobs now Kaylee," he gives her a sad smile "at least for the time being. But since we're on the subject. Is there anything you'd like to know about me?" Radiance seems to be slightly more relaxed now. Simply asking questions to his fellow teammate is putting him at ease.

"Speak for yourself, I can navigate a ship in my sleep" Kaylee adjusted her collar again with an extremely proud smile: "Sailed with a crew of about 70 men. They were with us at the battle of Adelheid. And if you would ask them, right now, they would tell you that they'd sail with me any day.

No way they bought that nonsense on the TV. I'm telling you. If we found a ship and I got my crew back, we'd be sailing all over again. Just like old times eh?" She nudged Twilight with a smile.

"Mmmm what to ask, what to ask" she fell into thought for a moment. The conversation seemed to place her into a very good mood: "How did you come to be Detective? What inspired you to be one?"

131Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 31 Jul - 18:35

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Twilight)

The phone beeped after a moment and green text appeared on the screen:
'Continue to head north, three minutes on foot. You'll see it.'

After a moment, the phone beeped again:
'I'm in disguise lol'

132Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 31 Jul - 18:41

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight jumps a little from the nudge.

"Huh! To the north!"

133Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 31 Jul - 18:51

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

After a few minutes, you finally come up to a very large park. Mostly obscured by darkness, you could see massive trees and very thick brush, dispersed throughout the area. Extremely green grass growed on its fields and several benches were placed along small, stone marked pathways.

There was almost no street lights there. The park seemed largely empty, almost deserted.
One of the benches inside, seems to be occupied. A mare is sitting there alone, in a simple brown coat.
On second glance you recognize her as Starlight Glimmer.

She's appears to be literally twiddling her thumbs

134Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 31 Jul - 19:08

Dan One

Dan One

Kaylee Brown wrote:(En route to Winter Park)

Tarmikos wrote:"We're all former titles of our jobs now Kaylee," he gives her a sad smile "at least for the time being. But since we're on the subject. Is there anything you'd like to know about me?" Radiance seems to be slightly more relaxed now. Simply asking questions to his fellow teammate is putting him at ease.

"Speak for yourself, I can navigate a ship in my sleep" Kaylee adjusted her collar again with an extremely proud smile: "Sailed with a crew of about 70 men. They were with us at the battle of Adelheid. And if you would ask them, right now, they would tell you that they'd sail with me any day.

No way they bought that nonsense on the TV. I'm telling you. If we found a ship and I got my crew back, we'd be sailing all over again. Just like old times eh?" She nudged Twilight with a smile.

"Mmmm what to ask, what to ask" she fell into thought for a moment. The conversation seemed to place her into a very good mood: "How did you come to be Detective? What inspired you to be one?"

"Hmm, never really thought of what inspired me before. Protecting the public is something that I've always wanted to uphold. There was too much corruption in the world of lawyering, I didn't want to be put in the middle of that. So I applied to be a detective.

Trying to convince an entire building full of trained men and women that a blind pegasus can do the job was something of a challenge. Eventually, they realised that I could do the job and, having only been an intern was hired on fully.

Though I did leave shortly after, a sting operation ended with most of my team dead and the captain critically injured. I went freelance but kept the detective title. Was hired by a private organization in the end. I was actually doing a job for them before I ended up joining with everyone"

135Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 31 Jul - 19:22

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Tarmikos wrote:

"Hmm, never really thought of what inspired me before. Protecting the public is something that I've always wanted to uphold. There was too much corruption in the world of lawyering, I didn't want to be put in the middle of that. So I applied to be a detective.

Trying to convince an entire building full of trained men and women that a blind pegasus can do the job was something of a challenge. Eventually, they realised that I could do the job and, having only been an intern was hired on fully.

Though I did leave shortly after, a sting operation ended with most of my team dead and the captain critically injured. I went freelance but kept the detective title.  Was hired by a private organization in the end. I was actually doing a job for them before I ended up joining with everyone"

"What kind of job was it you were doing that got you tangled up with us?" Lord Wyvern asked Tarmikos "If you don't mind me butting in."

136Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 31 Jul - 19:31

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight steps into the park, and she looks around to take it all in, looking for odd things. However, the only odd thing she sees to her is Starlight Glimmer.

"Wait... She's here to meet us?"

She rubs her eyes, trying to verify she didn't go mad.

"Guys... You see that purplish pink mare as well, right?"

137Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 31 Jul - 19:46

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Winter Park)

"Ye" Kaylee said, looking at Starlight.

The park seems to be largely deserted. There's a lot of shadows, cast down by the trees and thick brush everywhere. The area is poorly lit, though as far as you can tell, nothing seems to stand out. Starlight noticed you and began giving meaningful looks in your direction.

138Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 31 Jul - 19:54

Dan One

Dan One

Lord Wyvern wrote:
Tarmikos wrote:

Though I did leave shortly after, a sting operation ended with most of my team dead and the captain critically injured. I went freelance but kept the detective title.  Was hired by a private organization in the end. I was actually doing a job for them before I ended up joining with everyone"

"What kind of job was it you were doing that got you tangled up with us?" Lord Wyvern asked Tarmikos "If you don't mind me butting in."

//It's Radiance speaking with Kaylee and not Tarmikos

Radiance turns to Wyvern "I was part of a group investigation possible terrorist activity. Turned out to be that cult Ourobourus and their mirror."

139Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 31 Jul - 21:00

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Tarmikos wrote:
Lord Wyvern wrote:
Tarmikos wrote:

//It's Radiance speaking with Kaylee and not Tarmikos

Radiance turns to Wyvern "I was part of a group investigation possible terrorist activity. Turned out to be that cult Ourobourus and their mirror."

// Sorry, my mistake.

"I see" Lord Wyvern nods "And what happened to the rest of the group?"

140Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 31 Jul - 22:34

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

".... I'm going to her."

She makes slow steps into Starlight's direction, hesitating a little.

141Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 31 Jul - 23:32

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Winter Park)

Kaylee began to tiptoe close to Twilight.

Starlight seems bored out of her mind and watching you with an extremely annoyed expression.
After a few moments she impatiently waved you to approach faster.

142Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 31 Jul - 23:37

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Slightly annoyed, Twilight approaches faster, until she's right in front of the mare. She looks down on her with a gaze of mixed emotions.

"Hello again, miss Glimmer."

143Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Mon 1 Aug - 0:12

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Winter Park)

"Ppppfff... ehhehehe.. fooled yaa" Glimmer giggled in an extremely raspy, male voice.

"Wrecker?!" Kaylee called in a hushed whisper.

"Ye" 'Glimmer' smirked: "How you like my disguise?" he pretended to adjust his hair: "Took me a whole two seconds to change......... you know... change..-ling... ehe.. anyway. God damn you guys took your time, I've been freezing my buttocks here for an hour, did you have to walk slow as well"

Hearing Wreckers raspy voice, coming out of Starlight was really bizarre. Kaylee appears to be still weirded out by it on some level.

"Bet you wish you were a changeling now eh?" he grinned: "Non the less"
'Glimmer' adjusted his coat: "I heard you kids trying to get inside the ball. Need help with that? Cos I have another job, that may just help both of us. Trust me, you gonna like it"

144Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Mon 1 Aug - 14:43

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moon rolled her eyes "So what now?"

145Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Mon 1 Aug - 14:57

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Moon Dusts, Tarmikos)

The path seems to take you to a more lively part of town. After a few minutes of walking, you seem to be nearing some sort of a major bus station.
A small crowd of ponies seem to be waiting here. Some standing and looking around, others seated at the few plastic seats of the bus station.

After another moment, you suddenly recognized someone in the crowd.

Johan.
Sitting far off to the side. The look in his eye was haunted. His glasses missing. A few, small dark red stains on his shirt. He seems to be just sitting there, alone, staring emptily into space.

146Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Mon 1 Aug - 16:41

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Winter Park)

"Ppppfff... ehhehehe.. fooled yaa" Glimmer giggled in an extremely raspy, male voice.

"Wrecker?!" Kaylee called in a hushed whisper.

"Ye" 'Glimmer' smirked: "How you like my disguise?" he pretended to adjust his hair: "Took me a whole two seconds to change......... you know... change..-ling... ehe.. anyway. God damn you guys took your time, I've been freezing my buttocks here for an hour, did you have to walk slow as well"

Hearing Wreckers raspy voice, coming out of Starlight was really bizarre. Kaylee appears to be still weirded out by it on some level.

"Bet you wish you were a changeling now eh?" he grinned: "Non the less"
'Glimmer' adjusted his coat: "I heard you kids trying to get inside the ball. Need help with that? Cos I have another job, that may just help both of us. Trust me, you gonna like it"

"And what would this new job entail?" Lord Wyvern askes Wrecker.

147Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Mon 1 Aug - 20:16

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"Well, glad to know I didn't go insane in the meantime."

She shakes her head for some reason.

"An odd choice for a disguise, but I guess it works. Remind me to ask you about how you know her."

Then, she takes a more serious look, her frown growing.
"What help is there to be offered? I don't know if we can reach there in time."

148Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 2 Aug - 6:25

Dan One

Dan One

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Moon Dusts, Tarmikos)

The path seems to take you to a more lively part of town. After a few minutes of walking, you seem to be nearing some sort of a major bus station.
A small crowd of ponies seem to be waiting here. Some standing and looking around, others seated at the few plastic seats of the bus station.

After another moment, you suddenly recognized someone in the crowd.

Johan.
Sitting far off to the side. The look in his eye was haunted. His glasses missing. A few, small dark red stains on his shirt. He seems to be just sitting there, alone, staring emptily into space.

Tarmikos motioned for Moon to follow and made his way over to where Johan sat. He took a seat next to the bat pony casually commenting. "You going to the ball too?"

149Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 2 Aug - 14:20

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"Are you ok?" She asked, looking at him with a concerned expression on her face.

150Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 2 Aug - 16:49

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Moon Dusts, Tarmikos)

"...I...um.." Johan blinked and slowly lowered his head, taking a hold of it with both hands. You notice a severe bruise on the side of his head:
"..I'm sorry.. I get headaches sometimes... w-what were you asking?" he slowly lifted his head and looked at you. His eyes caught focus again:

"O-oh.. master Moon?.. master Tarmikos, is.. is that you?... I'm sorry, my sight isn't so good, I.. can't seem to find my glasses.." he absentmindedly patted his shirts pockets, to no result. The little cute toy, hanging from his shirts left pocket, emitted a tiny squeaky sound as Johan accidentally pressed it.

"...I'm.. sorry, what were we talking about?" Johan is looking at you, trying to focus his vision. He seems disoriented.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum