The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slavegear - Part 3

+3
Disgruntled purple
Derpy/V'tara
Rogue Fire
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 40]

476Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Tue 3 Jan - 23:18

Derpy/V'tara

Derpy/V'tara

(Derpy)

Having been silent throughout the conversation, Derpy started to speak. "Guys, we have to tell him. Withholding information is only going to put more innocent bystanders at risk."

She stepped forward. "Look... Dravkos is it? From what I can gather, A pony named Marek is behind the attack."  

"If you're loyal to him, then there's no way you'd believe me. But please listen. We didn't do this-" She gestured round the auditorium, "Any of this. The fire is at least an hour old, and why would the 'criminals' stay at the scene of the crime? You have to know this doesn't make any sense." She stopped, thinking it through.

"Who told you to come here anyway?"  

(V'tara)

A young batpony walked, bewilderingly up to the cellphone-wielding student. "Hi! Um, this was meant to be my first day... what happened to this place? Did you see anything?" V'tara finished, hoping her disguise would work. She winced at her own voice, not used to the increased sense of hearing.

477Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Tue 3 Jan - 23:44

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

~Well this is great, they're already here. Probably they're gonna arrest us immediately when we're done.~

She looks around more, frowning at her result.

~No sign of the criminals here. Perhaps I've driven them off. Better regroup then, I've endangered the place enough~

She begins messing with the robe, hoping to get her wings out. After a few moments of trying, she gives up. She chooses the other way, and just jumps down, her horn glowing as her descend is at the speed of the average elevator.

When she lands, she looks at the group, and her eyes widen in shock.

"What are you..."

478Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Tue 3 Jan - 23:49

Derpy/V'tara

Derpy/V'tara

(Derpy)

Putting one hand up, Derpy stared at Twilight. "No spells. I know you're insanely smart, but please don't do anything stupid. Dravkos here isn't going to start fighting right now, and I'd really like to keep it way."

She paused for a second. "How was upstairs? See anything that could help?"

479Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 4 Jan - 17:13

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

When it has sank in what she just heard, her gaze goes from shock to frustration. She clenches her fist. "I guess I'm too late to do any more dumb things, am I not?"

Her eyes are set on Derpy, and they're NOT pleasant to look in.

480Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 4 Jan - 18:30

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

Drasko released a strange smile and covered his eyes:

"...its a lie... its just a lie... you're trying to confuse me.... hehehehe.." he released a short quiet laugh. Something very unsettling began to echo in his voice. His quiet, barely audible laugh, was so eerie, it sent a cold chill down your spine:

"... No... I can't accept that... hehehehe... here comes the headache again..." his smile became crazed. He grabbed the side of his head, visibly struggling with physical pain:

"I see... its clear now... you want to put thoughts in my head... you want to divide us... that's why you haven't lashed out at me yet..." he quietly laughed again. His breathing increased.

Drasko slowly lifted his eyes and looked at you. His gaze was unsettling, terrifying to look at. His grip on the lead pipe tightened.

Kaylee raised her hand and called out to him in desperation: "Drasko please! C-calm down, just listen to me!"

Some sort of brief sadness passed over Drasko's expression, before he quietly replied:
"...Marek.. is a hero... you don't know him like I do... he would never harm an innocent being... I watched him risk his life once, for a stranger he didn't know..." his expression changed again, becoming more and more crazed by the second:

"...but you would divide him from our people... drive another wedge between us, before you crush us completely...

The Liberation Day is coming... and he will lead the final assault!"

He violently smashed his lead pipe into the pavement before him, sending a deafening echo around the campus. A crazed smile over his face, he lifted the pipe onto his shoulder again, as if throwing a challenge and waved to you with his other hand:

"...come at me, eight against one, it accurately represents our place in the world" Drasko ducked low, grinning from ear to ear. He looks like he's about to lash out.

(V'tara)

The girl looked at you, startled at first, then slowly calmed down:

"Its not safe here, we need to leave the campus" she gently placed a hand on your shoulder, pushing you forward with the rest of the crowd:

"...someone placed a bomb, next to the wall of the auditorium. It was placed just outside of the building. No one really saw the attackers. They came and went, without anyone seeing them. I don't know who they are, but they're not our allies...
This college was built for batponies, after all"

The girl looked forward with a haunted stare, as she continued to run, dragging you along with her:

"Do not worry.." the haunted look in her eye vanished: "...the Vampire Unit will take care of us... they always do.."

As the crowd carried you forward, you seem to have reached the main gate, in the fence of the school grounds. The girl moved outside of the campus grounds, together with the rest of the crowd:

"...Come on" she hurried you along: "...Artemis forces will be here any minute... we don't want to be caught in the crossfire"

(Tarmikos)

Eva coughed slightly, sending a small spray of blood to splash over your face.

You notice a massive, frightening injury on her stomach. It looks deep, very bad. It seems to be heavily bleeding.
You notice Eva slowly turning pale. The color draining from her face and lips. It seems she's loosing too much blood, too quickly.
Her eyes closed, she seems to be barely breathing.

A brief flash of light, attracts your attention and you suddenly notice movement in the distance.

Eight, shadowy figures, slowly walked across the field. Silently, methodically, without saying a word. Their strong flashlights carefully scanning every inch of the area, as they methodically advanced toward the burning helicopter.

Their movements were precise, their bodies covered in tactical gear. They moved as a team, in perfect coordination, without saying a word.

One of the lights from their flashlights, fell onto the body of one of the Union guards, who flew with you in the chopper. The wounded guard slowly twitched on the ground, slightly raised his hand, to cover his eyes from the piercing light and whispered: "...help..... help me!..."

The shadowy figures barely reacted to him. One of the figures put his flashlight away and advanced toward the wounded guard.

"...help me..." the guard whispered again, barely able to move his lips. And then a sword was driven right through his skull.

Eight shadowy figures continued to advance, silently moving toward the helicopter, methodically scanning the ground with the piercing light of their flashlights.

Several of them are moving in your direction. It doesn't look like they noticed you yet.

Eva suddenly opened her eyes and desperately tried to gasp for air.

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

481Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 4 Jan - 19:26

Derpy/V'tara

Derpy/V'tara

(Derpy)

Ignoring Twilight, Derpy tried her best to calm Drasko. "I'm not going to fight you." She dropped the knife she was holding, raising her hands. "Please, try to understand... why would considering Marek's intentions make you feel this way. Something isn't right about this, and you know it."

She took a step forward, putting herself between Drasko and the group. "Please." Mentally, she remembered to talk to Twilight about her reaction later. If they got out of this alive, that is.

(V'tara)

Being dragged along, V'tara listened with interest. "I'm glad I slept in... No one was hurt, were they? That would be awful." As they reached the main gate, the changeling stopped. "Artemis forces? Oh shit... My friend said she was going to meet me here! Hang on a sec." She motioned to her earpiece. "Hi! Um, Elisabeth? You might not want to go to the college. Artemis forces are gonna be there in a few minutes, so stay clear. Seeya laters!"

She put a hand out to the student. "My name's Kayla. What's yours?"

482Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 4 Jan - 19:59

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"He's a skilled fighter, but his mind is not that of a tactical fighter. This shouldn't be too hard..." Moon mumbled quietly to herself and walked forward a few steps. A tiny glint of red shine in her eyes as she moved, her sword tightly gripped. Moon grinned slightly.

483Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 4 Jan - 20:03

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"Oh great, we're making it worse..."

She prepares her magic for some task.

~Hope I raise defense in time...~

484Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 4 Jan - 20:07

Derpy/V'tara

Derpy/V'tara

(Derpy)

Derpy breathed slowly. Behind her she could feel magic being conjured and weapons being readied. Words didn't seem to be helping. "We don't have to do this Drasko... Johan believes in you. What would he do?"

Her stance shifted, preparing to defend herself.

485Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 4 Jan - 20:07

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Everyone)

Drasko released a strange smile and covered his eyes:

"...its a lie... its just a lie... you're trying to confuse me.... hehehehe.." he released a short quiet laugh. Something very unsettling began to echo in his voice. His quiet, barely audible laugh, was so eerie, it sent a cold chill down your spine:

"... No... I can't accept that... hehehehe... here comes the headache again..." his smile became crazed. He grabbed the side of his head, visibly struggling with physical pain:

"I see... its clear now... you want to put thoughts in my head... you want to divide us... that's why you haven't lashed out at me yet..." he quietly laughed again. His breathing increased.

Drasko slowly lifted his eyes and looked at you. His gaze was unsettling, terrifying to look at. His grip on the lead pipe tightened.

Kaylee raised her hand and called out to him in desperation: "Drasko please! C-calm down, just listen to me!"

Some sort of brief sadness passed over Drasko's expression, before he quietly replied:
"...Marek.. is a hero... you don't know him like I do... he would never harm an innocent being... I watched him risk his life once, for a stranger he didn't know..." his expression changed again, becoming more and more crazed by the second:

"...but you would divide him from our people... drive another wedge between us, before you crush us completely...

The Liberation Day is coming... and he will lead the final assault!"

He violently smashed his lead pipe into the pavement before him, sending a deafening echo around the campus. A crazed smile over his face, he lifted the pipe onto his shoulder again, as if throwing a challenge and waved to you with his other hand:

"...come at me, eight against one, it accurately represents our place in the world" Drasko ducked low, grinning from ear to ear. He looks like he's about to lash out.

"What happened to my negotiations? They were going so well up until a few moments ago..." Lord Wyvern asks himself.

486Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 4 Jan - 20:10

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

"Stop!... talking!.." Drasko released a weak yell, grabbing on to his head. He looks like he's in physical pain:

"...why did you have to make it so complicated..." Drasko closed his eyes shut. It looks like he's trying to suppress some sort of physical pain:

"...Marek... is a hero to our people... after three hundred years of occupation... humiliation... and slavery... he will finally set us free...
As for me... " he released a weak smile and looked at you:

"...I live for only two things" he raised two fingers into the air, seemingly making a 'Victory' gesture.

"One, finding out who's the strongest.
And two, hurting people that hurt me...hehe..." the crazed smile returned to his face:

"So, how bout it? A little sparring match, before we're interrupted by Artemis. Oh, did I forget to say? I tipped them off to our location. I imagine quite a large number of them are steamrolling here as we speak" his crazed smile got larger.

Kaylee slowly lowered her hand from her earpiece, she grimly looked at everyone and nodded:

"...he isn't lying... V'tara just confirmed it.."

(V'tara)

The girl is staring at you in mild shock: "..why do you have an earpiece radio?... that's very expensive.. and really hard to get..." her eyes slightly widen:

"A-are you.. with the Vampire Unit?"

The girl seems to be feeling something in between fear and awe:

"M-my name... is.. Maggy.."
She seems very nervous. It unclear if she told her real name or lied.

487Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 4 Jan - 20:16

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"Kaylee...do we finish this quickly or do we run and risk him returning to fight us?" She asked quietly, looking at Drasko with narrowed eyes. "It's up to you."

488Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 4 Jan - 20:19

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

MoonDusts wrote:"Kaylee...do we finish this quickly or do we run and risk him returning to fight us?" She asked quietly, looking at Drasko with narrowed eyes. "It's up to you."

"I would suggest leaving; Marek is our enemy, not the vampire unit itself" Lord Wyvern pipes in.

489Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 4 Jan - 20:25

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

Harlequin blinked and quietly nodded "...time to go"

Kaylee wearily looked around: "I can't risk our safety. Its possible Drasko deliberately stalled us here, so we would be surrounded by Artemis.
We have to go, now! Plus.." she uneasily looked at Drasko: "...he's Johan's brother..
We can't hurt Drasko, without hurting Johan by extension..

Drasko isn't our enemy..."

Drasko wildly swung his pipe through empty air: "AAAAH COME ON!! LEAVING SO SOON!!!"
He released a maniacal laugh and charged at you.

"RUUUUUUUUUN!!!" Kaylee shrieked at the top of her lungs, just as an Artemis armored vehicle burst through the campus fence and started rolling toward you.

490Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 4 Jan - 20:29

Derpy/V'tara

Derpy/V'tara

(Derpy)

Derpy stared into Drasko's eyes. Whatever Marek had done, he wasn't going to be reasoned with. "You're right. Drasko, we aren't your enemy. Marek is behind th-"

She stopped, interrupted by the deafening sound as the Artemis tank crashed into view. "Never mind.... RUN!" Derpy turned tail, following Kaylee.

491Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 4 Jan - 20:32

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Harlequin blinked and quietly nodded "...time to go"

Kaylee wearily looked around: "I can't risk our safety. Its possible Drasko deliberately stalled us here, so we would be surrounded by Artemis.
We have to go, now! Plus.." she uneasily looked at Drasko: "...he's Johan's brother..
We can't hurt Drasko, without hurting Johan by extension..

Drasko isn't our enemy..."

Drasko wildly swung his pipe through empty air: "AAAAH COME ON!! LEAVING SO SOON!!!"
He released a maniacal laugh and charged at you.

"RUUUUUUUUUN!!!" Kaylee shrieked at the top of her lungs, just as an Artemis armored vehicle burst through the campus fence and started rolling toward you.

"Running isn't my strong point!" Lord Wyvern exclaims.

492Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 4 Jan - 20:36

Derpy/V'tara

Derpy/V'tara

(V'tara) Hearing the sounds of Artemis forces encroaching on her friends, V'tara hoped she'd given them enough warning. She turned to Maggie. "Huh, well that was quicker then usual. Yes, I'm with the Vampire unit." She whispered, glancing from side to side as if they might be overheard. "Deep cover agent."

The sounds of Artemis soldiers on the ground was getting louder. "Maggie. I need to get somewhere safe... Can you help me?"

493Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 4 Jan - 20:37

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"NO FAIR!!" Moon shouted as she began to run after Kaylee, looking about as she did so. "Where are we going???"

494Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 4 Jan - 20:42

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

"Somewhere away! Very far!!" Kaylee yelled in a panicked voice. Her eyes are wild, its unclear if she's fully in control of her emotions.

"THIS IS THE POLICE!!" A megaphone amplified voice echoed from the armored vehicle:
"DROP YOUR WEAPONS AND STOP!!!"

As Kaylee shrieked and sprinted away, together with Harlequin, you notice two more armored vehicles bursting into the campus grounds from your left and right side.

Drasko seems to be chasing you, close behind, wildly laughing and swinging the lead pipe, slashing through empty air:
"I'M GONNA GET'YOUUUUU!!!! I'M GONNA GET'YOUUUUUU AAAAHAHAH AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" His maniacle voice is echoed somewhere behind you.

Kaylee was sprinting ahead, covering her ears in primal terror: "Oh my god, he's fucking crazy!!!"

(V'tara)

Maggie looked at you with some level of fear and confusion: "S-shouldn't I be asking you that? I'm just an informant.. maybe you can show me the path to your hideout!" she said, briefly flinching in fear, away from an armored transport vehicle that just rolled down the street passed you, driving somewhere toward the campus.

495Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 4 Jan - 20:49

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

"Somewhere away! Very far!!" Kaylee yelled in a panicked voice. Her eyes are wild, its unclear if she's fully in control of her emotions.

"THIS IS THE POLICE!!" A megaphone amplified voice echoed from the armored vehicle:
"DROP YOUR WEAPONS AND STOP!!!"

As Kaylee shrieked and sprinted away, together with Harlequin, you notice two more armored vehicles bursting into the campus grounds from your left and right side.

Drasko seems to be chasing you, close behind, wildly laughing and swinging the lead pipe, slashing through empty air:
"I'M GONNA GET'YOUUUUU!!!! I'M GONNA GET'YOUUUUUU AAAAHAHAH AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" His maniacle voice is echoed somewhere behind you.

Kaylee was sprinting ahead, covering her ears in primal terror: "Oh my god, he's fucking crazy!!!"

(V'tara)

Maggie looked at you with some level of fear and confusion: "S-shouldn't I be asking you that? I'm just an informant.. maybe you can show me the path to your hideout!" she said, briefly flinching in fear, away from an armored transport vehicle that just rolled down the street passed you, driving somewhere toward the campus.

"Teleportation! Teleportation! My kingdom for teleportation!" Lord Wyvern shouts as he chases after Kaylee, Moon Dust, and Harlequin.

Last edited by Lord Wyvern on Wed 4 Jan - 20:50; edited 1 time in total

496Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 4 Jan - 20:49

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"SCREW YOU!!" Moon yelled back, only the effect wasn't the same without a megaphone. Her legs sprinted as fast as possible and she growled before trying to go just a little faster. "My magic isn't strong enough to teleport just one person far enough, let alone all of us"

497Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 4 Jan - 20:56

Derpy/V'tara

Derpy/V'tara

(Derpy)

Trying to keep up, Depart shouted at the top of her voice above the chaos. "LEFT! USE THE VEHICLE AS COVER!" She bolted left, trying to reach the hole the armoured car had made in the campus wall. All being well, she wouldn't be killed instantly. Derpy shuddered as she could still hear Drasko laughing, his insane shrieks not far behind.

(V'tara)

V'tara, or as she had introduced herself, 'Kayla' sighed. On the upside, she'd bumped into the one person on the campus who had connections to the Vampire Unit. On the downside, It looked like she'd have to use amnesia card. She started to break down, her voice cracking. "I- I don't know. I have glimpses of memories... Fragments of information. I think I was captured by Artemis. Please! I-if you're an informant for our cause, you have to help me." She stared at Maggie, pleading in her pink-hued eyes.

Last edited by Derpy/V'tara on Wed 4 Jan - 20:57; edited 2 times in total

498Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 4 Jan - 20:56

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

"No good, teleportation doesn't work in Nyx!" Kaylee yelled in fear, while on the run: "The Tilerium deposits are interfering with the-"

Her voice was drowned by the sound of cracking metal, as one of the armored vehicles started making its way through the metal fence.

Kaylee closed her eyes shut, slowly inhaled and collected herself, then looked around again, assessing the situation:

"...they're trying to surround us... box us in... but... maybe there's still a hole in their perimeter, where he can slip through..."

She began looking around the campus grounds, until she spotted a sewage hatch:

"There!" She pointed ahead: "Lets get that open, fast, then drop down and leave the area through the tunnels!.. The armored vehicles can't follow us there, it will take time for the drivers to disembark"

Harlequin looked behind at Drasko: "... need to fix a small problem first. He had his fun I think"

The masked mare suddenly unfolded her wings, darted back and planted both of her feet into Drasko's chest, sending him flying a few meters back.

Drasko landed swiftly onto the ground, rolling over his back and getting into a standing position again. By that time, the armored vehicles began to get too close to him.

Drasko looked at you for one last time, then winked and sprinted off into the opposite direction.
The armored vehicles proved too clumsy to follow his maneuver and instead continued to steamroll toward you.

"The hatch! Quickly!" Kaylee yelled: "We have to get in there!"

499Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 4 Jan - 20:58

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

MoonDusts wrote:"SCREW YOU!!" Moon yelled back, only the effect wasn't the same without a megaphone. Her legs sprinted as fast as possible and she growled before trying to go just a little faster. "My magic isn't strong enough to teleport just one person far enough, let alone all of us"

"Same here!" Lord Wyvern replies.

500Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 4 Jan - 20:59

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(V'tara)

Maggie is looking into your eyes, visibly trying to get a read on you. Her expression slowly turned neutral, emotionless.
She watched you for several moments, then nodded: "...well... there's one place.. its open for public though.. not too secretive... though.. we should be safe there for a while.."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum