The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slavegear - Part 3

+3
Disgruntled purple
Derpy/V'tara
Rogue Fire
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 40]

501Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 4 Jan - 21:00

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moon frantically used her magic to try and unscrew it, fumbling a little as she panicked. Whilst doing so, she gripped it and tried to pry it open.

502Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 4 Jan - 21:01

Derpy/V'tara

Derpy/V'tara

(Derpy)

She stopped, realising Kaylee's plan. "Well, that certainly sounds like it won't get us all killed..." Half flying, half running, She bolted towards Wyvern who seemed to be behind the others. Grabbing him by the arms, she helped him towards the hatch.

503Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 4 Jan - 21:01

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Everyone)

"No good, teleportation doesn't work in Nyx!" Kaylee yelled in fear, while on the run: "The Tilerium deposits are interfering with the-"

Her voice was drowned by the sound of cracking metal, as one of the armored vehicles started making its way through the metal fence.

Kaylee closed her eyes shut, slowly inhaled and collected herself, then looked around again, assessing the situation:

"...they're trying to surround us... box us in... but... maybe there's still a hole in their perimeter, where he can slip through..."

She began looking around the campus grounds, until she spotted a sewage hatch:

"There!" She pointed ahead: "Lets get that open, fast, then drop down and leave the area through the tunnels!.. The armored vehicles can't follow us there, it will take time for the drivers to disembark"

Harlequin looked behind at Drasko: "... need to fix a small problem first. He had his fun I think"

The masked mare suddenly unfolded her wings, darted back and planted both of her feet into Drasko's chest, sending him flying a few meters back.

Drasko landed swiftly onto the ground, rolling over his back and getting into a standing position again. By that time, the armored vehicles began to get too close to him.

Drasko looked at you for one last time, then winked and sprinted off into the opposite direction.
The armored vehicles proved too clumsy to follow his maneuver and instead continued to steamroll toward you.

"The hatch! Quickly!" Kaylee yelled: "We have to get in there!"

"Wonderful, yet another tour of the worlds many sewer systems!" Lord Wyvern shouts.

504Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 4 Jan - 21:03

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight lags a bit behind, having started running with a delay and not being very fast to boot. Drasko quickly approaches her, as she tries to go fast.

"No choice... Better do this..."

She turns around to cast the barrier spell she was setting up, the robe resonating with it. It was at least strong enough to handle a normal swing, but the cars were a different story. By then she noticed Harlequin kicking him away.

".... Oh. Thanks."

She turned again heading to the sewers. She was aware she wouldn't make it, unless...

"Hey, that's an idea..."

Her horn glows again, but then her legs, as she suddenly flies forward like a projectile.

"BAD IDEA!"

She crashes painfully on the ground, near the group.

".... Made it..."

Last edited by Velvet_horse on Wed 4 Jan - 21:05; edited 1 time in total

505Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 4 Jan - 21:03

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Derpy/V'tara wrote:(Derpy)

She stopped, realising Kaylee's plan. "Well, that certainly sounds like it won't get us all killed..." Half flying, half running, She bolted towards Wyvern who seemed to be behind the others. Grabbing him by the arms, she helped him towards the hatch.

"Much abliged!" Lord Wyvern thanks Derpy.

506Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 4 Jan - 21:04

Derpy/V'tara

Derpy/V'tara

(V'tara)

'Kayla' heaved a sigh of relief. "Thank you! I knew I could count on you. I'll try my best to explain what I know when we're somewhere safe." She glanced back at the college, then back at Maggie. "I promise."

507Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 4 Jan - 21:09

Derpy/V'tara

Derpy/V'tara

(Derpy)

"Don't worry about it!" She spluttered, helping Moon in heaving the hatch open. The smell of raw sewage spewed out of the small opening. "Thank Celestia they don't lock these at least."

Derpy looked at Twilight. "What about your wings- you know what, nevermind. Here we go!"

Last edited by Derpy/V'tara on Wed 4 Jan - 21:11; edited 1 time in total

508Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 4 Jan - 21:10

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Velvet_horse wrote:Twilight lags a bit behind, having started running with a delay and not being very fast to boot. Drasko quickly approaches her, as she tries to go fast.

"No choice... Better do this..."

She turns around to cast the barrier spell she was setting up, the robe resonating with it. It was at least strong enough to handle a normal swing, but the cars were a different story. By then she noticed Harlequin kicking him away.

".... Oh. Thanks."

She turned again heading to the sewers. She was aware she wouldn't make it, unless...

"Hey, that's an idea..."

Her horn glows again, but then her legs, as she suddenly flies forward like a projectile.

"BAD IDEA!"

She crashes painfully on the ground, near the group.

".... Made it..."

"... Only just..." Lord Wyvern comments.

509Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 4 Jan - 21:11

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

The sewage hatch flies open, with a loud clank.

"Everyone inside! Hurry!" Kaylee crouched down next to it and began waving everyone inside.

Harlequin pulled some sort of device from her belt and started pressing buttons on it.

Far in the distance, you notice a wall of Artemis soldiers, rushing into the campus grounds and heading in your direction. They're still a fair distance away.

"TWILIGHT! HURRY!!!" Kaylee frantically screamed, looking at Twilight with fear.

(V'tara)

Maggie quickly nodded to you and sprinted down the street, away from the soldiers and the commotion behind you.

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

510Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 4 Jan - 21:14

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moon leapt into the hatch, her magic immediately flaring to provide a small ball of bright gold light. Landing, she looked about and held her nose.

511Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 4 Jan - 21:15

Derpy/V'tara

Derpy/V'tara

(Derpy)

"This isn't going to be pretty... hold on!" Derpy hooked her arms around Wyvern and jumped into the hole. Her wings spread to slow their descent as they landed. Sewage lapped at their ankles as she crinkled her nose in disgust. "W-wonderful. Come on! Quickly!" She said as she called up to the others.

512Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 4 Jan - 21:15

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Everyone)

The sewage hatch flies open, with a loud clank.

"Everyone inside! Hurry!" Kaylee crouched down next to it and began waving everyone inside.

Harlequin pulled some sort of device from her belt and started pressing buttons on it.

Far in the distance, you notice a wall of Artemis soldiers, rushing into the campus grounds and heading in your direction. They're still a fair distance away.

"TWILIGHT! HURRY!!!" Kaylee frantically screamed, looking at Twilight with fear.

(V'tara)

Maggie quickly nodded to you and sprinted down the street, away from the soldiers and the commotion behind you.

"What's that device?" Lord Wyvern asks Harlequin as he flies past.

513Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 4 Jan - 21:17

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Derpy/V'tara wrote:(Derpy)

"This isn't going to be pretty... hold on!" Derpy hooked her arms around Wyvern and jumped into the hole. Her wings spread to slow their descent as they landed. Sewage lapped at their ankles as she crinkled her nose in disgust. "W-wonderful. Come on! Quickly!" She said as she called up to the others.

"Splash, and the dirt is gone!" Lord Wyvern says sarcastically as he pulls himself up and follows Derpy.

Last edited by Lord Wyvern on Thu 5 Jan - 10:16; edited 1 time in total

514Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 4 Jan - 21:17

Derpy/V'tara

Derpy/V'tara

(V'tara)

She nodded, following Maggie as quickly as she could down the twisting streets. "Well this is just great," she thought. "How the hell do I explain this?"

515Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 4 Jan - 21:55

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

After grabbing her self back together, she goes inside the sewer, rubbing her face to check for bleedings or swollen areas.

"Great... I opend up my cheek. Still, could be worse."

516Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 4 Jan - 23:15

Dan One

Dan One

(Radiance)
Radiance landed on the sewers floor. His wings just open enough to prevent him from breaking anything on impact but still causing him to land in kneeling crouch. Radiance took a moment to count the breaths and heartbeats of everyone, making sure they were all there. His expression grew to that of even greater concern as he finished.

"Umm, guys. Where's V'tara?"

517Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 4 Jan - 23:38

Dan One

Dan One

(Tarmikos)
With maybe less than five minutes before the armed attackers found their way to Eva and Tarmikos, he had to think of something quick. Trying again to focus his magic Tarmikos felt his body getting closer to using it again. But it wouldn't quite work.

Slowly getting up into a crouch he began to carefully watch the lights of the eight unknowns. After watching them for about a minute he timed his way moving quietly between any amount of cover he found. Between his dark clothing and the blackness of the environment he would be a difficult target to see.

Whether it was timing or luck, Tarmikos' magic decided that it was time to start working again. Deciding that his levitation would be enough, and not wanting to risk anything stronger giving out, Tarmikos lifted a peice of the burning wreckage, sharpened and jagged from being torn, and launched it the nearest of the attackers decapitating him. Tarmikos levitated another peice and prepared to take his next target.

Last edited by Radiance/Tarmikos on Sun 8 Jan - 2:30; edited 2 times in total

518Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Thu 5 Jan - 7:46

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain brushes herself off and frowns her bow now drawn, "that could have gone better..." she frowns, "ugh..." she looks around taking her place beside Harle once more, "this place is disgusting..."

519Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Thu 5 Jan - 10:18

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Radiance/Tarmikos wrote:(Radiance)
Radiance landed on the sewers floor. His wings just open enough to prevent him from breaking anything on impact but still causing him to land in kneeling crouch. Radiance took a moment to count the breaths and heartbeats of everyone, making sure they were all there. His expression grew to that of even greater concern as he finished.

"Umm, guys. Where's V'tara?"

"You mean she's gone already? She was only here a few minutes!" Lord Wyvern replies.

520Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sat 7 Jan - 15:40

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

As everyone entered the sewer, Harlequin hastily closed the hatch and stuck a small device to the wall, just next to it:

"...this is a sticky bomb" she nodded to Wyvern and dropped down to the sewer floor: "I set the timer to five second. Make haste"

Kaylee took a second to process what was happening, before her face became distorted with panic: "RUN RUN RUN!!!" She yelled out, rushing everyone further down the sewer tunnels.

As you sprint through the gloomy halls, a few seconds tick by in relative silence, before a muffled explosion is heard behind you and the entire sewer entrance caved in. Large piles of debris landed onto the sewer floor behind you, creating a massive wall of rubble.

"...that should prevent Artemis from following us" Harlequin said calmly: "At least, through that entrance.."

Kaylee released a sigh of relief and slowed down. The gloomy sewer tunnels were slightly illuminated by a bright gold light, emanating from a ball of magic over Moons head.

The surroundings seemed old and eerie. Green bricks filled the walls on both sides of the wide tunnel. The ceiling was slightly arching over you. Moons magic appears to be the only source of light here.
Far in the distance, you hear a faint dripping of water and the faint squeaking of mice.

"Is anyone injured?" Kaylee quietly called, catching her breath. Her voice slightly echoing across the tunnel: "Oh! Twilight.. your cheek.." she looked at Twilight: "I.. think I have a bandage in my first aid kit.." she briefly looked at a small pouch, strapped to her belt: "..do you want one?"

Harlequin slowly looked around and slightly nodded to herself. She seems to be lost in thought.

Kaylee looked at Radiance and thought for a moment: "V'tara... she started feeding us intel, during the battle.. If I had to guess, I'd say she took a disguise and faded into the crowd, taking a vantage point to scout the area.
She's probably still gathering intel. She can blend perfectly with the crowd, so hopefully she'll be fine. V'tara still has an earpiece radio, we'll have to link up with her later, once we get out of these tunnels"

Harlequin nodded and slightly scratched her own wrist for some reason.

Kaylee looked at everyone and fidgeted slightly, then lowered her head and said:

"G-guys...I.. want to.. apologize...
All the events of the past few days, seem to be taking a toll on me.. I seem to be letting my emotions run wild, too often lately.. moping around and.. unable to focus as quickly during a mission, especially when you look up to me for support... I'm.. sorry.."

She looked at everyone with determination: "I.. won't break down anymore. I'll give a hundred percent, no matter what! I'll do my best to help you guys!!"

Kaylee is looking at you with fire in her eyes. After a few moments it dies down however and she looks at her feet again:

"Though.. this last mission was a bust.. we couldn't gather anything useful on the campus grounds.."

Harlequin slightly stepped forward: "Not necessarily..." she slightly pulled up her sleeve, revealing a touchscreen, strapped to her wrist:
"...during the chaos, I managed to plant a tracking device on Drasko's clothing. The device is special. It not only monitors his movement, but also serves as a listening device. We'll be able to hear everything Drasko says and whats being said in close proximity to him"

Harlequin pointed at her touchscreen. It seems to be showing a dark blue map of the city and a red dot, moving around:
"This may be a long shot but, Drasko seems to be a hot headed person. Rash. Reckless. There is a small chance that, after our conversation with him, he will be driven to confront Marek, about the events of the Slavegear incident.

If that happens, not only will we discover the exact location of Marek's hideout, we will have Marek's location as well.

For the first time, we'll be able to take the fight to them. Counter attack, before Marek makes his next move"

Harlequin waited a moment, then looked away and quietly added: "...or.. Drasko will just head to the bar down the street. Even so, it might be a chance worth taking.

But we still have to go through the sewer a bit further first. Make sure we're outside of Artemis perimeter, before we resurface again. We need to make sure we escaped our pursuit, before we begin following Drasko"

Last edited by Kaylee Brown on Sat 7 Jan - 15:47; edited 3 times in total

521Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sat 7 Jan - 15:40

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(V'tara)

The brisk walk through the busy streets of the city lasted for several minutes. It seems that Maggie is heading toward the center of the city. As you look up ahead, you notice a massive mountain, rising somewhere at the city's center, with many structures and houses, built over the mountain's side.

The mountain looked truly majestic, stretching so tall it reached the clouds of the darkening sky, and so wide, it seems to stretch on for kilometers in both directions. The lower part of its side, was shining with golden lights of the buildings, sitting there under the mountains shadow.
You seem to be heading directly toward it.

"So uhh..." Maggie quietly called after several minutes: "I know you're not supposed to talk about it, for our own safety but.." she briefly looks at you, as she makes her way through the crowd:

"...what do you know about the 'Liberation Day'?

Its been on everyone's lips for a while, but nobody really knows what it is" Maggie nervously scratched her elbow:

"I don't know... the way Marek says that phrase... its as if...

Its as if the 'Liberation Day' is a code name... a code name for a combat operation..." Maggie seems uncomfortable. She looks at you after a moment, trying to read your expression.

522Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sat 7 Jan - 23:32

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moon patted Kaylee on the shoulder and continued to walk, trying to remember a cleaning spell for when they got out. "What do we do when we find Marek?" She asked quietly, her magic maintaining the golden ball of light.

523Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sat 7 Jan - 23:37

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"I guess the bandage can be useful, it's not exactly sanitary here. Thank you."

She takes the badnage and puts it over the busted cheek, wincing a few times due to applying it over an open wound. After it's done though, she goes to look at the device on Harlequin's arm. And she smiles, bit devious and honestly.

"Very well done, as expected of an assassin that need to gather information. This will get us somewhere in the long run. The only risk is... Where did you plant it again? Well anyway! Even if he's at a bar now, he might go to base afterwards."

524Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sun 8 Jan - 4:04

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain wasnt beside any of you... Not beside Harle or anyone... Rain was missing.

The mare was on the other side of the rubble, on the other side of the tunnel. She runs up to the rubble and puts her hands on it, "no... No no no..." she had ran in the wrong direction, her head lowers, "God... Damnit..."

525Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sun 8 Jan - 15:32

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

MoonDusts wrote:Moon patted Kaylee on the shoulder and continued to walk, trying to remember a cleaning spell for when they got out. "What do we do when we find Marek?" She asked quietly, her magic maintaining the golden ball of light.

"We arrest him, i guess. Get him to tell us his plan, and stop it" Lord Wyvern interjects "Admittedy that's a pretty simplified scheme, but it's the general idea at least."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum