The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slavegear - Part 3

+3
Disgruntled purple
Derpy/V'tara
Rogue Fire
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 36 of 40]

876Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Tue 7 Feb - 19:37

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"How about a concentrated blast of magical heat?" She asked, still staring at the giant robot. Her hands twitched and her arms shook. Her breath was quite shaky, and her gaze was distant.

877Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 8 Feb - 5:05

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"We need to get inside!" she looks at the crator, "come onnnnn" she growls.

878Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 8 Feb - 5:33

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

// HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOON DUSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

879Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 8 Feb - 8:29

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

HEPPY BURDEE MUNDOOTS

880Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 8 Feb - 9:27

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

//Thanks Very Happy Razz

881Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 8 Feb - 16:47

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Firewing Heattail wrote:"We need to get inside!" she looks at the crator, "come onnnnn" she growls.

"We can't just rush into this" Lord Wyvern comments "We need a plan, we need to co-ordinate with the armed forces here, and we need to minimise civilian casulties. Just charging headlong in at the moment will only put yourself and others at risk."

882Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 8 Feb - 16:47

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:// HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOON DUSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers

// Ditto

883Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 8 Feb - 23:07

Dan One

Dan One

//Happy birthday Moon

884Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 8 Feb - 23:24

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

(Happy birthday, Moon.)

885Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Fri 10 Feb - 22:23

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

//Hey everyone, I'm terribly sorry for the delay,
its that time of the year again, the semester is over so the college is bombarding me with exams, every four days or so >.<

This madness will last until the 24th of February. During these 2 weeks, there's a mad dash to get ready for the exams and hopefully pass them XD

I will do my utmost to post as frequently as I can, but there will probably be delays, longer than usual between rp updates >.<

Again, really really sorry about this. The whole exam thing will only last for 2 weeks total, so after 24th of February the rp will be back in full swing.

While the delays in posts are going on, please feel free to leave feedback on the rp so far, so I can improve the next rp sequel, when it comes out ^^

The current rp is nearing its end, so please write down the things you liked, the things you didn't like, stuff you want fixed, removed or improved for the next rp.
A sequel is definitely coming, so please leave feedback, so I can make the next rp even more cooler ^^

886Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Fri 10 Feb - 22:23

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

"I'm afraid Slavegear's surface is covered with a special alloy, making it immune to magic" Kaylee said with a grim expression.

"Its surface is immune to magic" Harlequin repeated: "What about under the surface? If we found some way to climb through its armor plating, could we blast it with magic from the inside?"

"I don't know, probably" Kaylee said with anxiety.

"First things first, we need to stop it from moving" Harlequin said, thinking: "From what I understand, we currently have two options.

First, try to fly close to its knee joints, see if there's any openings in its armor plating. If so, try and climb inside, then blast it with fire magic. It may melt the metal joint enough to stop it from moving, or at least slow it down.

Second option, there is a massive underground sewer system, located under Adelheid. Massive, wide open spaces, with nothing in them. Abandoned mostly.
Slavegear has to be extremely heavy. If we go a little ahead of it, then plant explosives on the support columns in the sewers, we can collapse the road above, making Slavegear fall down into a giant underground pit.
This plan is a bit tricky. We'll have to make sure the surrounding area is evacuated, and if the plan succeeds, I'm not a hundred percent sure the robot won't be able to just climb outside again, after it lands into the pit"

"Wait" Kaylee called: "Whats it doing?" she pointed at the robot.

Slavegear came to a stop. Its head lowered and eyes went dark.
A massive panel extended from its back and a giant column of steam, shot out of it, into the air.
The robot's arms slumped down. Its completely immobile.

887Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Fri 10 Feb - 22:23

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Twilight)

"Ma'am? Can you hear me? Are you injured?" one of the agents was calling, somewhere nearby.

A pair of hands reached in and slowly pulled you out of the destroyed vehicle, through one of the windows.

"Are you injured? Miss Sparkle!" An agents face appeared over you, looking at you with worry. His face was covered in cuts, a bruise on his forehead. He must have been in the car with you.
Mercer slowly climbed out of the vehicle as well, and looked at the robot in the distance, as the machine slowly marched away, each of its footsteps sending a tremor across the city.

"..get me Gerra's Councilor on the line" Mercer called, straightening up to full height and pressing a finger on her earpiece:
"They built that fucking thing. I want its schematics, on my laptop, within the next minute.

We need to know its strengths, its weaknesses, its ammunition.
I want to know how to bring that thing down"

"Ma'am" an agent slowly approached her on shaking legs. He seems to be injured:
"Councilor" he called again: "We need to get you to a safe house!"

"I'm not going!" Mercer barked: "I'm a soldier damn it! I'm not abandoning this battle!"
She turned away, looking at the devastation left, where the robot had passed. The giant machine continued to move somewhere and soon became obscured by the skyscrapers around it.

"Ma'am! Miss Sparkle!" one of the agents called you again: "Are you injured?"

888Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Fri 10 Feb - 22:39

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight became more and more in distress. Her breathing was loud, irregular and full of fear. Her eyes were wide, but hre pupils had shrank to dots. No light was reflected in them. Her mind was racing with all the horrors of the slaughter she had done. How powerless she was that day...

And with the machine again, believing her comerades had been sqaushed like flies by it, again unable to do something...

She snapped.

And from her mouth, came a blood curling screech of pure terror.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!"

With tears in her eyes, she began to thrash, trying to get away.

"LET ME GO! LET ME AT IT! GIVE IT BACK! GIVE ME BACK MY FRIENDS! GIVE US BACK OUR LIVES!"

889Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Fri 10 Feb - 23:08

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Twilight)

The agent helplessly struggled, trying to prevent any sudden movements, but you managed to break free.

Katherin Mercer slowly turned around and looked you with a grim expression. She began to slowly approach you, and when she was close, she suddenly landed a heavy slap across your face.

Then locked you in a tight hug.

"...Twilight... I know how you feel... I've been there before..." Mercer quietly spoke, still holding you in a tight hug:

"I know what its like to be brain washed. I know what its like to loose control of your body. What its like.. to witness yourself killing thousands of people... and not being able to stop it..."

She closed her eyes shut: "...five years ago, the Architects used magic to take control of my mind. They... made me burn... the Island of Nereus...
Everyone who lived on it... died...

Though, I suppose.. I had it easier... I wasn't conscious, when my body was murdering hundreds...

I have to live with that.. every day...

I have to remember that, every time I look Elisabeth in the eyes, knowing I burned down her husbands homeland. I have to remember that, every day of my life, when I go to work at the office.

I have to remember. But I don't have to let it break me"

She released you and looked into your eyes: "Believe it or not, I know how you feel. I understand your emotions, because I have experienced them first hand.
If you don't believe me, ask Derpy or Elisabeth, when this is over.

But right now I need you.

I need your keen mind. Your logic, your analytical skills, to stop this god damn machine.

I know I'm asking too much, and you have a thousand things racing through your mind right now, but I need you to look passed that.

I need you to rise above your grief and anger. And help the people around you.
They are injured and terrified and their lives are in danger. You can help them!

I need you to focus right now and help me bring down this accursed machine. And after its over, you can let your feelings loose again,
I'll help you walk through it"

Mercer looked you in the eyes and released a small smile.

890Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Fri 10 Feb - 23:24

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"Get me into the joints, now!" Moon said, staring at the robot "Looks like it's stopped, this is a good chance." She continued to stare at it "I could see if there's a way up to the top of the robot from there."

891Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sat 11 Feb - 13:28

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Everyone)

"I'm afraid Slavegear's surface is covered with a special alloy, making it immune to magic" Kaylee said with a grim expression.

"Its surface is immune to magic" Harlequin repeated: "What about under the surface? If we found some way to climb through its armor plating, could we blast it with magic from the inside?"

"I don't know, probably" Kaylee said with anxiety.

"First things first, we need to stop it from moving" Harlequin said, thinking: "From what I understand, we currently have two options.

First, try to fly close to its knee joints, see if there's any openings in its armor plating. If so, try and climb inside, then blast it with fire magic. It may melt the metal joint enough to stop it from moving, or at least slow it down.

Second option, there is a massive underground sewer system, located under Adelheid. Massive, wide open spaces, with nothing in them. Abandoned mostly.
Slavegear has to be extremely heavy. If we go a little ahead of it, then plant explosives on the support columns in the sewers, we can collapse the road above, making Slavegear fall down into a giant underground pit.
This plan is a bit tricky. We'll have to make sure the surrounding area is evacuated, and if the plan succeeds, I'm not a hundred percent sure the robot won't be able to just climb outside again, after it lands into the pit"

"Wait" Kaylee called: "Whats it doing?" she pointed at the robot.

Slavegear came to a stop. Its head lowered and eyes went dark.
A massive panel extended from its back and a giant column of steam, shot out of it, into the air.
The robot's arms slumped down. Its completely immobile.

"Something's not right about all this, but we have to capitalise on it's inability to move at the moment. Okay then, so how about we split into two teams; one goes for the Slavegear, one for the sewers" Lord Wyvern says "Any volunteers other than Moon Dust, or do we just draw straws?"

892Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Tue 14 Feb - 5:10

Dan One

Dan One

(Radiance)
Radiance briefly turned to Wyvern before turning back. He was standing on the ledge of the skyscraper. The edges of his feet hanging over and his wings partially open. He looked like his mind had wandered off, not really wanting to process what was and was about to happen.

(Tarmikos)
"I'll go with Moon, disabling that thing from the inside is most likely going to be our best bet of stopping it." Tarmikos looked towards the robot, a small spark of electricity ran up his fingers.

893Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Tue 14 Feb - 17:42

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Radiance/Tarmikos/Omega wrote:(Radiance)
Radiance briefly turned to Wyvern before turning back. He was standing on the ledge of the skyscraper. The edges of his feet hanging over and his wings partially open. He looked like his mind had wandered off, not really wanting to process what was and was about to happen.

(Tarmikos)
"I'll go with Moon, disabling that thing from the inside is most likely going to be our best bet of stopping it." Tarmikos looked towards the robot, a small spark of electricity ran up his fingers.

"Right, so if Tarmikos, Moon Dust, and Rain want to sally off and give Slavegear the mother of all arthritis cases, the rest of us can see to the pit trap" Lord Wyvern sums up.

894Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Tue 14 Feb - 18:26

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

Kaylee nodded, then looked at everyone: "Okay. Rain, take Tarmikos, I'll take Moon, we'll fly toward opposite joints and take out both of the robots knee's at the same time"

She slowly unfolded her wings, nodded to Moon and flew down with her, gliding with the wind across the city.

The street where the robot had passed, was now a crumbling mess of asphalt. Huge chunks of the road were sticking out of the ground, the buildings on both sides of the street showed cracks, their windows broken.

A police helicopter flew by, circling the robot, as Kaylee and Moon flew down next to the colossus, and Kaylee began hovering next to its right knee.
From the angle, the monstrous machine seemed even more massive. Its lifeless eyes were staring down at you, creating an extremely eerie feeling.

"Moon! I see a hatch!" Kaylee pointed at the robots knee joint: "Can you get it open?" she called, trying to be heard over the raging wind.
Just under a massive armor plate, you do notice a small hatch, marked with dark and yellow stripes on its edges. It looks like a maintenance shaft.

Harlequin, still standing atop the sky scraper, ran back to the crashed helicopter and pulled out a large backpack full of explosives. She quickly swung the backpack around her shoulder and called out to the others on the roof:

"Alright lads, follow me!" her massive batpony wings unfolded and she took off into the air, taking Wyvern and flying parallel to the street where the robot had walked, attempting to get ahead of him.

At that moment, the steam suddenly stopped coming out of the robots back. Some kind of panel on its back, released a sharp metalic click and slowly folded back into the robots structure.

The Slavegear's eyes lit up again and it released screeching roar, raising its head and looking around the city.

"Moon! Hurry!" Kaylee called in panic.

Harlequin was staring at the robot, as she flew above the city, carrying Wyvern:
"...it went active again..." she quietly said: "...releasing steam from its back... what was it doing?"

895Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Tue 14 Feb - 18:34

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee nodded, then looked at everyone: "Okay. Rain, take Tarmikos, I'll take Moon, we'll fly toward opposite joints and take out both of the robots knee's at the same time"

She slowly unfolded her wings, nodded to Moon and flew down with her, gliding with the wind across the city.

The street where the robot had passed, was now a crumbling mess of asphalt. Huge chunks of the road were sticking out of the ground, the buildings on both sides of the street showed cracks, their windows broken.

A police helicopter flew by, circling the robot, as Kaylee and Moon flew down next to the colossus, and Kaylee began hovering next to its right knee.
From the angle, the monstrous machine seemed even more massive. Its lifeless eyes were staring down at you, creating an extremely eerie feeling.

"Moon! I see a hatch!" Kaylee pointed at the robots knee joint: "Can you get it open?" she called, trying to be heard over the raging wind.
Just under a massive armor plate, you do notice a small hatch, marked with dark and yellow stripes on its edges. It looks like a maintenance shaft.

Harlequin, still standing atop the sky scraper, ran back to the crashed helicopter and pulled out a large backpack full of explosives. She quickly swung the backpack around her shoulder and called out to the others on the roof:

"Alright lads, follow me!" her massive batpony wings unfolded and she took off into the air, taking Wyvern and flying parallel to the street where the robot had walked, attempting to get ahead of him.

At that moment, the steam suddenly stopped coming out of the robots back. Some kind of panel on its back, released a sharp metalic click and slowly folded back into the robots structure.

The Slavegear's eyes lit up again and it released screeching roar, raising its head and looking around the city.

"Moon! Hurry!" Kaylee called in panic.

Harlequin was staring at the robot, as she flew above the city, carrying Wyvern:
"...it went active again..." she quietly said: "...releasing steam from its back... what was it doing?"

"Could it have been recharging power after the shot it fired?" Lord Wyvern suggests "Or venting heat to cool down its internal systems from the shot it fired?".

896Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Tue 14 Feb - 18:54

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

"Venting heat.. huh.." Harlequin said, falling into thought: "The shot it fired really did produce a massive heatwave.. It had to generate that power within its carcass first..
I wander how high the temperatures can reach, inside there.."

She flew passed the robot, high over its head and increased speed, trying to get as far ahead of him at she could.

"I need to call the Adelheid police" Harlequin said after a moment: "We have to make sure the area is evacuated, before we plant the explosives" she said, then pressed a button on her earpiece with her shoulder and began speaking with someone.

897Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Tue 14 Feb - 19:08

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

"Venting heat.. huh.." Harlequin said, falling into thought: "The shot it fired really did produce a massive heatwave.. It had to generate that power within its carcass first..
I wander how high the temperatures can reach, inside there.."

She flew passed the robot, high over its head and increased speed, trying to get as far ahead of him at she could.

"I need to call the Adelheid police" Harlequin said after a moment: "We have to make sure the area is evacuated, before we plant the explosives" she said, then pressed a button on her earpiece with her shoulder and began speaking with someone.

"Well, the others better be careful not to get burnt..." Lord Wyvern says.

898Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Tue 14 Feb - 20:04

Dan One

Dan One

(Radiance)
Radiance hadn't followed Harlequin right away. Waiting just a few moments before free falling off the building a few seconds. He caught himself with his wings using the momentary fall to gather speed and catch up with the rest of the group.

(Tarmikos)
The soft glow of magic had appeared around Tarmikos' hand as small sparks of electricity ran up his fingers in infrequent surges. He intently watched the robot, trying to recall roughly how long the cooldown cycle had taken.

"I'm thinking it's that new jet on it's back, the amount of energy taken into run that thing probably wasn't fully realized. I am also wondering if that new addition is made from the same material as the rest of the robot and if that is potentially an external weak spot."

(Omega)
As the rest of the group had taken off Omega pulled out his blade and plunged it into the roof starting to cut a hole for him to drop through. His size and weight had made him too heavy to carry by any single member. He had let the rest know he'd make his way to the sewers on foot.

Once through the top layer, Omega resheathed his blade and sprinted for the stairs. Bursting through any closed doors and hightailing it down to the ground level.

899Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Tue 14 Feb - 20:13

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Twilight)

The agent helplessly struggled, trying to prevent any sudden movements, but you managed to break free.

Katherin Mercer slowly turned around and looked you with a grim expression. She began to slowly approach you, and when she was close, she suddenly landed a heavy slap across your face.

Then locked you in a tight hug.

"...Twilight... I know how you feel... I've been there before..." Mercer quietly spoke, still holding you in a tight hug:

"I know what its like to be brain washed. I know what its like to loose control of your body. What its like.. to witness yourself killing thousands of people... and not being able to stop it..."

She closed her eyes shut: "...five years ago, the Architects used magic to take control of my mind. They... made me burn... the Island of Nereus...
Everyone who lived on it... died...

Though, I suppose.. I had it easier... I wasn't conscious, when my body was murdering hundreds...

I have to live with that.. every day...

I have to remember that, every time I look Elisabeth in the eyes, knowing I burned down her husbands homeland. I have to remember that, every day of my life, when I go to work at the office.

I have to remember. But I don't have to let it break me"

She released you and looked into your eyes: "Believe it or not, I know how you feel. I understand your emotions, because I have experienced them first hand.
If you don't believe me, ask Derpy or Elisabeth, when this is over.

But right now I need you.

I need your keen mind. Your logic, your analytical skills, to stop this god damn machine.

I know I'm asking too much, and you have a thousand things racing through your mind right now, but I need you to look passed that.

I need you to rise above your grief and anger. And help the people around you.
They are injured and terrified and their lives are in danger. You can help them!

I need you to focus right now and help me bring down this accursed machine. And after its over, you can let your feelings loose again,
I'll help you walk through it"

Mercer looked you in the eyes and released a small smile.

The slap across the face let a large bruise, but she didn't seem to register. The hug did held her, her blind fury making her trash and toss in vain as her mind was not able to properly make her work properly. As you look in her eyes, it's as if there was nothing left of her there.

"I'LL KILL HIM! I'LL EVISCERATE HIM! I'LL BLOW UP THAT BAG OF BOLTS!!! MAREEEEEK!!!

She keeps pushing against the hug, unable to restrain herself.

900Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Tue 14 Feb - 20:37

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Twilight)

"Mike. Sedative." Mercer quietly said to one of the agents. The agent nodded and crawled into the broken car again, looking for a first aid kit.

Mercer kept holding Twilight in place, watching her with a darkened expression, regret and pity reflecting in her eyes.

A moment later, the agent materialized next to you and suddenly injected a syringe full of something, into your arm.

Your vision lost focus slightly, all sounds became muffled. Your body became slightly numb and Mercer gently placed you on the ground, holding you and checking the pulse on your wrist.

"Rest, Twilight, just rest" Mercer's muffled voice echoed over you: "The sedative will start working soon.."

Through the medication induced haze, you briefly saw Mercer slightly jolt and reach for her earpiece. Someone must have called her over the radio. She looked away somewhere and frowned, seemingly listening to whoever was speaking to her.

After a moment she asked: "...blueprints of the sewer system? Why? Why do they need that?.....
Who's asking?...

Who the bloody hell is Harlequin?
"

(Everyone)

Harlequin nodded to Radiance, as she and Wyvern continued their flight, getting further and further ahead of the robot.

"...okay, we can start our descent now" Harlequin said after a few minutes: "...Radiance, Wyvern look for a sewer entrance, I'll try to get the blueprints from the police HQ. We need to know the layout of the sewer system, to find the location of the support columns.

If we plant the explosives there, even a relatively small explosion should be enough to collapse the street above"

She promptly landed in the middle of the road and set Wyvern down next to her. The street was packed with abandoned cars and a dozen people could still be seen, running away from the robot.

"..damn.." Harlequin quietly said, looking around: "...this isn't good.. there's still people here... I hope they finish the evacuation soon..."

"Guys!" Kaylee called over the radio: "There's no way the jet on its back is made from the same material, as the rest of the body! Slavegear cost millions, mostly due to its magic resistant armor! Its an experimental technology!
Getting that on a black market is next to impossible! There's no way Marek could get his hands on it!
The jet pack on the robot's back, is definitely a weak point!

Its safe to say they coated it with some kind of armor, but it will be significantly weaker than the rest of the robot!
"

Harlequin looked at Slavegear again and frowned: "...hold on... look" she pointed at the robot.

The machine emitted a deafening roar and stopped moving. Its eyes went dark and a massive panel extended out of its back. Another column of steam rose out of it.

"...mm.." Harlequin quietly said: "...its releasing steam again.. but it never fired its canon... then why?...."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 36 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum