The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slavegear - Part 3

+3
Disgruntled purple
Derpy/V'tara
Rogue Fire
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 39 of 40]

951Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Thu 2 Mar - 10:21

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"I don't know.." Kaylee said, wearily looking at Twilight: "..but that scares me.."

"Come on" Elisabeth waved everyone to follow: "Quickly"
She led you down a corridor for a few moments, until you arrived at some sort of room.

Off to the side, you see a massive glass window. Beyond the window, was something that could only be described as an interrogation room.

Featureless. A simple desk. A simple chair.
A camera in the corner. Two guards standing by the door and a single person sitting at the desk, handcuffed.
The man was in early thirties. Pegasus. Clear eyes and numerous scars over his face and knuckles. There was no doubt that he has seen combat.

Kaylee walked closer to the window and slowly touched it, looking at the room on the other side and at the handcuffed man, sitting there.

"..this is a one way mirror?" she asked after a moment.

"Yeah" Elisabeth nodded: "We can see him, but he can't see us. On the other side of that window is the interrogation room.

"Mmm.." Kaylee looked at the man, through the window again: "..so, who's the good fellow?"

"He's with Raiden" Elisabeth grimly replied.

"Oh?" Kaylee said: "He has a pretty smug grin, for someone who's about to be charged with mass genocide"

"Yeah" Elisabeth nodded: "And that worries me"

"How'd you catch him?" Kaylee asked, still looking at the man.

"We didn't.." Elisabeth grimly replied: "He deliberately sought out our forces and surrendered to us" Elisabeth crossed her arms, thinking, then looked at you:

"Alright, go inside, talk to him. Find out why he thought that, walking into our jail cell was a smart move"

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

952Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Thu 2 Mar - 11:01

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:"I don't know.." Kaylee said, wearily looking at Twilight: "..but that scares me.."

"Come on" Elisabeth waved everyone to follow: "Quickly"
She led you down a corridor for a few moments, until you arrived at some sort of room.

Off to the side, you see a massive glass window. Beyond the window, was something that could only be described as an interrogation room.

Featureless. A simple desk. A simple chair.
A camera in the corner. Two guards standing by the door and a single person sitting at the desk, handcuffed.
The man was in early thirties. Pegasus. Clear eyes and numerous scars over his face and knuckles. There was no doubt that he has seen combat.

Kaylee walked closer to the window and slowly touched it, looking at the room on the other side and at the handcuffed man, sitting there.

"..this is a one way mirror?" she asked after a moment.

"Yeah" Elisabeth nodded: "We can see him, but he can't see us. On the other side of that window is the interrogation room.

"Mmm.." Kaylee looked at the man, through the window again: "..so, who's the good fellow?"

"He's with Raiden" Elisabeth grimly replied.

"Oh?" Kaylee said: "He has a pretty smug grin, for someone who's about to be charged with mass genocide"

"Yeah" Elisabeth nodded: "And that worries me"

"How'd you catch him?" Kaylee asked, still looking at the man.

"We didn't.." Elisabeth grimly replied: "He deliberately sought out our forces and surrendered to us" Elisabeth crossed her arms, thinking, then looked at you:

"Alright, go inside, talk to him. Find out why he thought that, walking into our jail cell was a smart move"

"And we're sure this interrogation isn't going to be a repeat of the one on the Bodewig?" Wyvern asks.

953Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Thu 2 Mar - 11:55

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"Are there still laws on torturing prisoners?" Moon asked quietly "And hey, don't give me that sort of look, I'm just asking here."

954Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Thu 2 Mar - 15:44

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Councilor Mercer had quietly walked into the room.

Her expression was grim, as she looked at the prisoner in the next room:

"...Mother Base is a black operations unit, set inside neutral waters. Officially, this base doesn't  exist. The Union international laws do not apply"

The Councilor grimly looked at Moon:
"... do whatever you have to. We can discuss the ethics of it later. But right now, we must avoid another city getting burned.. and 100,000 other people dying. We can't have a repeat of the Slavegear incident.

Just.. do what you have to" Mercer grimly said then looked away:

"..this.. man... willingly surrendered to our forces. He sought us out and surrendered. Now he's being charged with mass genocide. He will likely receive a life sentence in jail, or a death sentence.
He knew this would happened.. and yet he willingly walked into our cell.

He has an angle. A card to play. It worries me.

Find out why he came here. And gather as much information as you can about Marek"

955Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Thu 2 Mar - 15:57

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"Right, in which case we'll need a large barrel of water. And anyone who has objections should probably leave." She said grimly.

956Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Thu 2 Mar - 16:56

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Mercer silently nodded to one of her men. The soldier left the room without a word.

Kaylee uncomfortably shuffled in place: "...jeez.. are we really doing this?"

Mercer didn't reply.
After a moment, you noticed a soldier walk into the interrogation room and slowly drag in a large barrel of water, placing it in the corner of the room.

The prisoner looked at it with an extremely jolly expression, then looked at the two way mirror and emitted a short, quiet laugh. He seems to be enjoying himself.

"Lets just.. try talking first.. yeah?" Kaylee asked. She seems uneasy.

957Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Thu 2 Mar - 17:04

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moon silently looked at Kaylee "Look at his face, how much truth do you expect to get from him. Either that, or he had come to intimidate us." She said quietly with a blank, emotionless expression on her face.

958Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Thu 2 Mar - 17:26

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight remained silent for a bit, looking at the scene before her sternly. She didn't like to see torture, but she felt like she had to see it so she could steel herself against seeing it again.

"Something's off here, as you say..."

She folds a finger over her chin to think. Then something seems to click.

"He's buying time."

959Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Thu 2 Mar - 22:17

Dan One

Dan One

(Radiance)
Radiance sighed "Despite who this man potentially is, there are certain things that I just can't stomach. I'm going to keep going over the documents while you guys work here."

Radiance pivoted on his heels and started heading back to the room they were in before.

(Tarmikos)
"Smart ass probably knows it's a two-way mirror. Scars like those." Tarmikos carefully watched the man "There's no way those are not all from combat.

(Omega)
"You can still learn a lot from an enemy just by speaking with them." Omega said "granted he probably won't say much, but we could get lucky and not have to harm him...much"

960Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Fri 3 Mar - 9:10

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"..alright. Lets get in there" Kaylee said after a moments hesitation.

She took hold of the door handle and slowly entered the interrogation room.

You weren't even halfway through the door, when the prisoner already started speaking:

"You. You want Marek. Yes?" the prisoner said with a knowing smile: "I can give you Marek"
He began nodding with confidence:

"I can testify against him in court. I can link him to Slavegear.
You couldn't do that so far, could you. But I can. I am Raiden. I worked for the man for 4 months. I am a witness. And I'm prepared to testify" He released a smug smile.

"..just like that?" Kaylee slowly asked him, as she began pacing around the room.

"That's not all I can do" the prisoner grinned: "..I know Marek's next target.
I know the exact time and place, where he will strike next.
I know what the strike will look like and its exact nature.

I also know the coordinates to Marek's main base of operations.

Would you like me to tell you?" he grinned.

961Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Fri 3 Mar - 9:58

Dan One

Dan One

(Tarmikos)
Tarmikos took a path that had him briefly cross behind the prisoner. He looked for any signs of the neurochip or scaring that was akin to the device.

(Radiance)
Upon hearing that the man opened up the conversation Radiance stopped in his tracks and slowly turned back. He took up a position just inside the door and began to intently listen to the man's tone.

"Are you called Raiden, or is that what everyone in your group refers to themselves as?" Radiance took note of where everyone was in the room

962Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Fri 3 Mar - 10:13

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Upon examining the back of the prisoners neck, you don't notice any signs of a neurochip or any scars in the area.

"Raiden, is the name of the Private Military Company I belong to. A PMC is basically a legal army for hire. We are a company of mercenaries and we work for money.

My Company's name is Raiden. My name is Tony" The prisoner said, still maintaining his smile. The mans tone was extremely relaxed, confident. He seems very sure of himself.

As you examine the location of everyone in the room, you notice two guards standing on each side of the door.
Tony is sitting by the table, handcuffed, at the center of the room. You note that his legs are also in cuffs.

Kaylee is slowly pacing in front of him and frowning. She seems to be trying to get a read on the prisoner.

"You don't have that much time you know" Tony slightly shrugged with a smile: "Before the next attack happens, I mean.
Should you be wasting your time with irrelevant questions?" he slightly leaned forward on the table:
"Would you like my cooperation?"

963Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Fri 3 Mar - 12:13

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

MoonDusts wrote:Moon silently looked at Kaylee "Look at his face, how much truth do you expect to get from him. Either that, or he had come to intimidate us." She said quietly with a blank, emotionless expression on her face.

"There's never been scientific evidence supporting the effectiveness of torture" Lord Wyvern comments.

964Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Fri 3 Mar - 12:14

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:Upon examining the back of the prisoners neck, you don't notice any signs of a neurochip or any scars in the area.

"Raiden, is the name of the Private Military Company I belong to. A PMC is basically a legal army for hire. We are a company of mercenaries and we work for money.

My Company's name is Raiden. My name is Tony" The prisoner said, still maintaining his smile. The mans tone was extremely relaxed, confident. He seems very sure of himself.

As you examine the location of everyone in the room, you notice two guards standing on each side of the door.
Tony is sitting by the table, handcuffed, at the center of the room. You note that his legs are also in cuffs.

Kaylee is slowly pacing in front of him and frowning. She seems to be trying to get a read on the prisoner.

"You don't have that much time you know" Tony slightly shrugged with a smile: "Before the next attack happens, I mean.
Should you be wasting your time with irrelevant questions?" he slightly leaned forward on the table:
"Would you like my cooperation?"

"What do you mean by next attack?" Lord Wyvern asks, having followed in after Kaylee "He lost Slavegear, what else has he got to work with?"

965Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Fri 3 Mar - 12:42

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moon walked in behind Wyvern "Where and when is the next attack?" She asked "What are they attacking with?"

966Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Fri 3 Mar - 12:55

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"I want 10 million credits" Tony replied.

"Excuse me?!" Kaylee involuntarily released a bewildered laugh.

"And a full pardon" Tony continued: "For all of my crimes, signed by the Councilor of Equestria"

"What are you smoking Tony?" Kaylee asked with a bewildered smile.

"Oh, I'm sorry, did I forget to mention?" Tony continued, a frown appearing over his face:
"The attack will happen exactly eight hours from now. The projected death toll will be 27 million people.
And that number will continue to grow exponentially.. and that's only during the first week..

I will tell you everything, once the signed pardon is sitting in front of me, on this desk.

You're running out of time... tick-tock.." Tony quietly said, his expression became emotionless.

967Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Fri 3 Mar - 13:03

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:"I want 10 million credits" Tony replied.

"Excuse me?!" Kaylee involuntarily released a bewildered laugh.

"And a full pardon" Tony continued: "For all of my crimes, signed by the Councilor of Equestria"

"What are you smoking Tony?" Kaylee asked with a bewildered smile.

"Oh, I'm sorry, did I forget to mention?" Tony continued, a frown appearing over his face:
"The attack will happen exactly eight hours from now. The projected death toll will be 27 million people.
And that number will continue to grow exponentially.. and that's only during the first week..

I will tell you everything, once the signed pardon is sitting in front of me, on this desk.

You're running out of time... tick-tock.." Tony quietly said, his expression became emotionless.

"We can't do anything like that without proof on your part" Wyvern says.

968Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Fri 3 Mar - 13:12

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"Sure thing. Here's my proof" Tony nodded with a smile. Only his smile was unhappy:

"You have been monitoring Raiden's recent purchases of bio-chemical laboratory equipment. The faked death of Dr. Synitzev, one of the worlds top scientists in the field of genetics.. you already know where this was going.."

Tony slightly leaned back in his seat:

"Marek is building a Genetic Virus.

He has been, for the past four months. The virus is lethal and highly contagious. The death rate is approaching 99.1%.
But that's not the crux of the matter.

The Gene Virus only targets people with a very specific set of genes... or rather, lack thereof.

Upon contact, the virus will kill anyone, who isn't a batpony..."

"What?.." Kaylee quietly called.

Tony smirked, but his smile became unhappy: "Eight hours from now, Marek will release the Gene Virus in several worlds most densely populated centers.

An odorless, colorless gas. An airborne virus, transmitted by breath, which brings about the victims death, within 24 hours of exposure.

In the first day, 27 million are predicted to die. And that number will grow exponentially, during the first week.

By the end of this year, batponies will be the only race, left on this earth.

This is what Marek called 'Liberation Day'.

Tony slowly leaned back in his seat and released a small smile:

"...the only way you can stop them, is to raid Mareks lab, before his agents leave with the canisters of the virus.

After they leave the lab, it will be over. You'll never find them in time. You don't know what they look like. You don't know where they'll strike. And eight hours from now, they will release the virus into the air, somewhere in the world, and it will be over.

Your only hope, is to raid Marek's lab, before his agents leave with the virus.
And since the attack will happen eight hours from now, you have even less time to reach the lab.

Take the deal. Get me my pardon. And I'll tell you where the lab is" Tony said, his expression turning cold again.

969Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Fri 3 Mar - 13:16

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:"Sure thing. Here's my proof" Tony nodded with a smile. Only his smile was unhappy:

"You have been monitoring Raiden's recent purchases of bio-chemical laboratory equipment. The faked death of Dr. Synitzev, one of the worlds top scientists in the field of genetics.. you already know where this was going.."

Tony slightly leaned back in his seat:

"Marek is building a Genetic Virus.

He has been, for the past four months. The virus is lethal and highly contagious. The death rate is approaching 99.1%.
But that's not the crux of the matter.

The Gene Virus only targets people with a very specific set of genes... or rather, lack thereof.

Upon contact, the virus will kill anyone, who isn't a batpony..."

"What?.." Kaylee quietly called.

Tony smirked, but his smile became unhappy: "Eight hours from now, Marek will release the Gene Virus in several worlds most densely populated centers.

An odorless, colorless gas. An airborne virus, transmitted by breath, which brings about the victims death, within 24 hours of exposure.

In the first day, 27 million are predicted to die. And that number will grow exponentially, during the first week.

By the end of this year, batponies will be the only race, left on this earth.

This is what Marek called 'Liberation Day'.

Tony slowly leaned back in his seat and released a small smile:

"...the only way you can stop them, is to raid Mareks lab, before his agents leave with the canisters of the virus.

After they leave the lab, it will be over. You'll never find them in time. You don't know what they look like. You don't know where they'll strike. And eight hours from now, they will release the virus into the air, somewhere in the world, and it will be over.

Your only hope, is to raid Marek's lab, before his agents leave with the virus.
And since the attack will happen eight hours from now, you have even less time to reach the lab.

Take the deal. Get me my pardon. And I'll tell you where the lab is" Tony said, his expression turning cold again.

"Not even Marek would go that far, why would he do that?" Wyvern asks.

970Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Fri 3 Mar - 13:24

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"Because as long as there's Tilerium in Nyx, the outside world will always be a threat to the batponies" Tony sighed:

"That's what Marek believes anyway.

You think you helped him free Nyx? Free it from Artemis? Don't fool yourselves. That 'liberation' means nothing to him.
A simply 'Delay' if you will. Before some other country will attempt to conquer Nyx all over again. Legally or illegally, it makes no difference.

Sooner or later, someone will try to occupy Nyx again. The greed of people can never be underestimated.

That's why he feels that, in order to truly free his people, he needs to erase everyone else from this earth"

Tony paused, then leaned back in his seat: "Of course, I don't really care about all that.
My allegiance is to the coin. I'll even testify against Marek in court, if you like. After you get me my pardon"

"For god sake Tony, you're pegasus!" Kaylee screamed out: "This virus endangers you too!"

"Eh, I'll take my chances" Tony grinned: "Maybe I'll go north somewhere, like Verria. Remote enough not to run into many people. Spend a peaceful life there.
You though... you're really running out of time Captain.. tick-tock"

971Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Fri 3 Mar - 14:03

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"Where is he leaving the canisters?" She asked angrily, glaring at him. "Which cities in which countries?"

972Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Fri 3 Mar - 16:01

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:"Because as long as there's Tilerium in Nyx, the outside world will always be a threat to the batponies" Tony sighed:

"That's what Marek believes anyway.

You think you helped him free Nyx? Free it from Artemis? Don't fool yourselves. That 'liberation' means nothing to him.
A simply 'Delay' if you will. Before some other country will attempt to conquer Nyx all over again. Legally or illegally, it makes no difference.

Sooner or later, someone will try to occupy Nyx again. The greed of people can never be underestimated.

That's why he feels that, in order to truly free his people, he needs to erase everyone else from this earth"

Tony paused, then leaned back in his seat: "Of course, I don't really care about all that.
My allegiance is to the coin. I'll even testify against Marek in court, if you like. After you get me my pardon"

"For god sake Tony, you're pegasus!" Kaylee screamed out: "This virus endangers you too!"

"Eh, I'll take my chances" Tony grinned: "Maybe I'll go north somewhere, like Verria. Remote enough not to run into many people. Spend a peaceful life there.
You though... you're really running out of time Captain.. tick-tock"

"You think Marek will leave outlying populations alone?" Wyvern asks.

973Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Fri 3 Mar - 18:31

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"Hmmmm" She rubs her chin again in thought. She was trying to find something here.

"He's on behalve of someone here. Or he's a fool."

She tries to look for a way to notify the ones in the room.

"Gotta let them know, that on my order, that the pardon will not be given."

974Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Fri 3 Mar - 20:13

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Tony leaned back in his chair: "I will not give any more information, until the signed pardon is laying on this desk, right here in front of me"

"Tony for gods sake" Kaylee scowled: "The virus will affect everyone! What about your own family?"

"I don't have a family" Tony yawned.

"You think Mercer's gonna sign your pardon?!" Kaylee asked in bewilderment.

Tony shrugged: "I guess you better convince her then"

"How the hell are we supposed to do that?!" Kaylee scowled.

"You're problem. Not mine" Tony smirked: "I got aaaall the time in the world. You? Not so much" he tilted his head, to look at Kaylee's wrist watch: "You have... exactly 7 hours and 43 minutes, before the attack begins...
You're wasting time... tick-tock"

975Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Fri 3 Mar - 20:17

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:Tony leaned back in his chair: "I will not give any more information, until the signed pardon is laying on this desk, right here in front of me"

"Tony for gods sake" Kaylee scowled: "The virus will affect everyone! What about your own family?"

"I don't have a family" Tony yawned.

"You think Mercer's gonna sign your pardon?!" Kaylee asked in bewilderment.

Tony shrugged: "I guess you better convince her then"

"How the hell are we supposed to do that?!" Kaylee scowled.

"You're problem. Not mine" Tony smirked: "I got aaaall the time in the world. You? Not so much" he tilted his head, to look at Kaylee's wrist watch: "You have... exactly 7 hours and 43 minutes, before the attack begins...
You're wasting time... tick-tock"

"But if you don't help us, you'll be stuck here in the firing line just like us" Wyvern says.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum