The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slavegear - Part 4

+3
Kaylee Brown
Dallas courtright
Rogue Fire
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 18]

26Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Tue 7 Mar - 23:17

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

The next few minutes flew by in a haze.

Elisabeth desperately working on Tony's wounds. The medics rushing into the room, placing Tony on a stretcher and rushing to the medical wing for surgery.

Councilor Mercer, barking at the base security personnel, for missing someone entering the base with a Neurochip, and not administering them with Dr. Zarovee's vaccine.

The woman from the interrogation team, unconscious, placed in handcuffs and kept under guard, until Johan ran in, carrying one of the mind control vaccines of Dr. Zarovee.

Almost an hour had ticked by, as everyone sat in the waiting room, just outside of the medical wing, waiting for word on Tony's condition.

The woman from the interrogation team had woken up, after some time and was still in tears after what happened.
She couldn't believe what she'd done and couldn't remember how or when she got mind controlled. Any attempts at extracting information from her, proved to a dead end.

When Dr. Riza and Elisabeth finally emerged from the surgery room, both looked extremely grim:

"..its.. not good" Riza said after a while: "We are failing to stabilize Tony's condition. He had a punctured artery, among other injuries.
He lost too much blood, a... hypovolemic shock.

He's in a state of coma at the moment and its unclear if he will wake up or even survive his injuries... that's.. that's about it" Riza sighed and slowly shuffled toward a water dispenser, standing in the corner of the room.

"..we got careless.." Elisabeth quietly said, falling on a couch next to you:
"...6 hours and 14 minutes left.. before Mareks agents leave his lab and fade into the crowd with the virus..
No, probably even less than that. If Marek sent a mind controlled assassin after Tony, then he's aware of the information leak. He might order the virus release at any moment and we don't even know where the lab is..

We can't stop it like this... its over.

Everyone is going to die"

"Elisabeth.." Kaylee quietly called her, but Elisabeth only scowled at the floor:

"We should've just gave him the pardon. Cutting one criminal loose, to save 8 billion people"

"He helped create this disaster" Mercer quietly said.

"What does it matter now" Elisabeth bitterly said: "He's just a sell sword. A coin chasing mercenary. Who gives a shit. Might as well have cut him loose, if the alternative is everyone dying.."

"..its not over yet.." Mercer quietly called.

"NO! IT IS OVER!!!" Elisabeth barked: "And the worst part! We won't even know its happening, until its too late! Marek might have released the virus already! Which means everything we do from this point, might be FUTILE!!!"

"...excuse me.." a quiet, shy voice called and you saw Fluttershy standing in the doorway to the medical wing:
"...Mr. Tony has awoken.."

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

27Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Tue 7 Mar - 23:35

Dan One

Dan One

(Tarmikos)
"Is his condition stable? because if he's working on borrowed time, I'd like to try something." he stood up from his chair, a light charge of magic running up his fingers

28Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Tue 7 Mar - 23:39

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"I'm afraid its.. still unclear if Mr. Tony will survive his injuries" Fluttershy looked down:

"We've done all we could.." she looked guiltily at the floor:

"..umm... I'll take you to him now, if you wish to speak with him"

29Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Tue 7 Mar - 23:44

Dan One

Dan One

(Tarmikos)
Tarmikos nodded to Fluttershy "if this goes according to plan, be ready to take on another patient"

30Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Tue 7 Mar - 23:47

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moon was sat on the sofa, almost asleep by now. She had a can of beer in one hand and her head in the other. However the new arrivals woke her slightly "We need to stop this, before millions die....."

31Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Wed 8 Mar - 8:26

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain sits in a chair with her head In her hands, she had calmed down a little. Her breathing and heartrate haf slowed. She fingers rub against her temples, trying to control the massive headache she had.

32Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Wed 8 Mar - 14:06

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Harlequin was sitting close to Rain, a hand on her shoulder.

Kaylee was sitting next to Moon and Twilight, and when Fluttershy came in, Kaylee quickly got up and nodded.

"This way everyone" Fluttershy quietly said and disappeared back into the medical wing.

After a few moments, she led you to a large white room, completely filled with life support and medical equipment.
Tony was laying on a surgery bed. His chest completely bandaged. Numerous small tubes connecting to his veins and body, sending new blood to his system, helping him breath and keeping him alive.

An oxygen mask was placed over his face. His breathing was slow, difficult.

As you came closer, Tony's eyes slowly opened. He looked at the ceiling and quietly whispered.

"He's trying to say something!" Kaylee called, coming closer.

33Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Wed 8 Mar - 16:06

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain leans against Harle, "im sorry you had to see me like that." she whispers, "I really only get like that under... Extreme stress." she looks at the floor

34Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Wed 8 Mar - 18:38

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight got closer, trying to hear what he said.

"What is it, Tony?"

35Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Wed 8 Mar - 19:18

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"..pardon" Tony quietly whispered.

"You gotta be kidding me" Kaylee quietly exclaimed, starting to pace around the room.

"..you're... running out of time.. you know.." Tony weakly exhaled.

Harlequin was still sitting next to Rain, gently patting her on the back:

"Its.. okay.." she said quietly: "I'm.. here for you. We'll get through this. Together. You'll see"

36Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Wed 8 Mar - 19:39

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"Does it matter?" she whispers "we'll be dead in what? Six hours?..." he shakes her head and tears up, "i will be anyway... You'll be fine..." she whispers

37Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Wed 8 Mar - 20:22

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"No.. I won't be" Harlequin whispered, tightly hugging Rain: "..I won't be fine at all"
A line of tears began to form in her eyes.

Councilor Mercer was quietly watching everyone, from the corner of the room. Her expression ghostly grim. She looked down, at the cellphone that was in the palm of her hand.
A heavy internal struggle was visibly going on inside her head.

38Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Wed 8 Mar - 20:31

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight looks sternly at him.

"Give him the pardon. It's not like much will be lost with it."

39Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Wed 8 Mar - 20:41

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

She hugs her back and rests her head against the assassins, "you will be alive... I wont... You'll be able to get over it... To forget me..." she burys her muzzle her neck, "you can find somebody you can truely relate to... Another batpony..." she brings her head up and looks her in the eyes, "i wish i could have spent more time with you..." she whispers.

40Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Wed 8 Mar - 21:26

Dan One

Dan One

(Tarmikos)
"Here's an alternative Tony," Tarmikos stepped forward "I have a spell at my disposal that can transfer a good portion of your injuries to myself. Give us the information and I'll make sure you don't spend your final hours in a hospital bed."

41Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Wed 8 Mar - 21:37

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Radiance/Tarmikos/Omega wrote:(Tarmikos)
"Here's an alternative Tony," Tarmikos stepped forward "I have a spell at my disposal that can transfer a good portion of your injuries to myself. Give us the information and I'll make sure you don't spend your final hours in a hospital bed."

"How many of the injuries, exactly?" Wyvern asks Tarmikos.

42Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Wed 8 Mar - 22:33

Dan One

Dan One

(Tarmikos)
"As many as my body can handle," Tarmikos looked to Wyvern "I could easily take his place in that bed"

43Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Wed 8 Mar - 22:41

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

"As many as my body can handle," Tarmikos looked to Wyvern "I could easily take his place in that bed"

"Would it be permanent, because we'll probably need your help in the field in order to stop this?" Wyvern continues.

44Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Wed 8 Mar - 23:30

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moon sat silently, listening closely "There's an old spell I know. Uses the life force of the user and transforms it into healing energy......" she said quietly "No one gets hurt. Well, sorta...."

45Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Thu 9 Mar - 8:02

Dan One

Dan One

(Tarmikos)
"No, it isn't permanent. I've used it a couple times now and I've recovered" Tarmikos glanced at where his arm used to be, a brief moment of longing for the lost limb lingered on his eyes "Mostly. And I am still technically under house arrest so I doubt I'd be allowed to leave the base anyway."

46Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Thu 9 Mar - 10:37

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

"No, it isn't permanent. I've used it a couple times now and I've recovered" Tarmikos glanced at where his arm used to be, a brief moment of longing for the lost limb lingered on his eyes "Mostly. And I am still technically under house arrest so I doubt I'd be allowed to leave the base anyway."

"I see..." Wyvern nods.

47Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Thu 9 Mar - 12:03

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"Wait, wait.." Tony slowly giggled in a raspy voice: "You're offering to.. heal me? In exchange for information?"

A wry smile appeared on his face: "You really haven't thought this through.

See, if I refuse your deal and start dying, you'll have no choice but to heal me.

And since you so carelessly revealed your hand to me, I now know you have the ability to save my life. So I will add this to the list of my demands.

You will reasonably heal my injuries, until they are no longer considered life threatening. And you will give me a pardon" he weakly smiled:

"Your bargaining chip is now mine. I still hold all the cards.

I refuse to speak, until you magically heal me and give me the pardon.
And if you let me die, the world will die with me.

Now, make your choice"

Tears were rolling down Harlequins eyes, as she looked at Rain:

"I don't want somebody else! I want to be with you!!!
You were the one who tried to understand me the most. The one who pulled me out of the darkness. The misery and despair and bitter hopelessness that was my life. You showed me another way.

You pulled me out of that horror.
And after everything you've done for me, I cannot, I will not let you go.

A world where you don't exist, I don't want it. I don't want to live in a world like that"

Harlequin looked down, as tears fell down her cheeks: "...if you die... I will take my own life"

She slowly looked back at Rain and smiled: "...I love you"

Councilor Mercer looked away and marched toward Tony's bed.
As she neared him, her face became a pale, expressionless mask:

"Tony, as the Councilor of Equestria and all the authority given to me, I now grant you a full pardon, for all of your crimes. I have already placed a call to the high court of Adelheid and they have been notified of your status. The written copy, signed by me, will be delivered to you shortly"

Mercer turned to Moon and Tarmikos. Her face grim:

"Heal his injuries. Just enough for him not to die.
We lost enough time. I refuse to loose another second"

Last edited by Kaylee Brown on Thu 9 Mar - 12:15; edited 1 time in total

48Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Thu 9 Mar - 12:12

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:"Wait, wait.." Tony slowly giggled in a raspy voice: "You're offering to.. heal me? In exchange for information?"

A wry smile appeared on his face: "You really haven't thought this through.

See, if I refuse your deal and start dying, you'll have no choice but to heal me.

And since you so carelessly revealed your hand to me, I now know you have the ability to save my life. So I will add this to the list of my demands.

You will reasonably heal my injuries, until they are no longer considered life threatening. And you will give me a pardon" he weakly smiled:

"Your bargaining chip is now mine. I still hold all the cards.

I refuse to speak, until you magically heal me and give me the pardon.
And if you let me die, the world will die with me.

Now, make your choice"

Tears were rolling down Harlequins eyes, as she looked at Rain:

"I don't want somebody else! I want to be with you!!!
You were the one who tried to understand me the most. The one who pulled me out the darkness. The misery and despair and bitter hopelessness that was my life. You showed me another way.

You pulled me out of that horror.
And after everything you've done for me, I cannot, I will not let you go.

A world where you don't exist, I don't want it. I don't want to live in a world like that"

Harlequin looked down, as tears fell down her cheeks: "...if you die... I will take my own life"

She slowly looked back at Rain and smiled: "...I love you"

Councilor Mercer looked away and marched toward Tony's bed.
As she neared him, her face became a pale, expressionless mask:

"Tony, as the Councilor of Equestria and all the authority given to me, I now grant you a full pardon, for all of your crimes. I have already placed a call to the high court of Adelheid and they have been notified of your status. The written copy, signed by me, will be delivered to you shortly"

Mercer turned to Moon and Tarmikos. Her face ghostly pale, grim:

"Heal his injuries. Just enough for him not to die.
We lost enough time. I refuse to loose another second"

"But he (Tony) could still be bed-ridden though, right?" Wyvern asks.

49Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Thu 9 Mar - 12:21

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"He only asked to heal his injuries, until they are no longer life threatening" Mercer quietly replied as she coldly looked at Tony:

"If that means he will still have to lie in bed for a month, writhing in pain, until his wounds close, I really don't care. It will still comply with his demands"

"..that's cold.. Councilor" Tony released a wry smile.

"Be silent" Mercer quietly said through gritted teeth, then looked at everyone in the room:
"Heal him. We need his information immediately"

50Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Thu 9 Mar - 15:11

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moons horn began to glow blue, before the aura turned grey. She took a deep breath and started the spell. It was a slow healing spell, but black tendrils of magic would slowly pull flesh back together and heal it. As she cast the spell, black swirls, like scars, curled around her neck.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum