The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slavegear - Part 4

+3
Kaylee Brown
Dallas courtright
Rogue Fire
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 18]

51Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Thu 9 Mar - 17:10

Dan One

Dan One

(Tarmikos)
Tarmikos stepped toward Tony. A green magical glow conjured up in his hand, on Tony's injuries, and on Tarmikos' body as well. After about thirty seconds the stab wounds on Tony began to reside.

At the same time, Tarmikos' clothing began to well with blood as his own flesh was magically torn open. The spell cut off and Tarmikos dropped to one knee. He had taken more of the injury than necessary, the wounds shared perfectly even between the two.

"There. That will...keep you...alive" he breathed heavily, his already pale skin "Now...give us...the intel"

52Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Thu 9 Mar - 17:57

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"Don't overdo it guys" Mercer said with concern, as Fluttershy and Elisabeth came toward Moon and Tarmikos, placing them on a set of beds and tending to their health.

A few moments later, two soldiers walked in, with a document attached to a clipboard. Mercer hastily signed it and showed it to Tony: "There. Full pardon. Signed"

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" Tony released a wry smile. After a moment, he became serious:

"As far as I know, there are 20 canisters of the Gene Virus. 20 agents will distribute it to 20 capital cities across the globe. They are scheduled to leave the lab roughly six hours from now-"

"What cities will be targeted!" Mercer firmly asked.

"Listen, General" Tony frowned: "If those canisters leave the lab, it won't matter where they're going. By that point, consider the world lost"

"WHAT GOD DAMN CITIES!!!" Mercer barked at him.

"Canterlot" Tony grimly began: "Adelheid, Nereus, Drahoslav, Lumina, Sihlus, the list goes on. You need to focus on storming the lab, before the 20 agents leave for their targets"

"GIVE ME THE COORDINATES!" Mercer roared at him.

"The lab is in the country of Altheia" Tony replied: "About 3 hours via helicopter from here, so better get moving" he marked a location on a small touch screen display, that Mercer handed to him:
"One last thing, the Gene Virus can be absorbed through breath and skin, so I strongly advice you walk into the lab, wearing full bio-hazard suits.
Marek may use the virus against you, if you storm his lab, and if you're unprotected, you'll just infect the rest of the world on your own, without any need for canisters.

Keep your bio-hazard suits on, at all times. Your life, as well as the world, will depend on it"

"ALRIGHT LETS MOVE!" Mercer barked across the room: "EVERYONE TO THE HELIPADS. THE GEAR WILL BE DISTRIBUTED THERE!
WE ARE TAKING OFF IN 10 MINUTES! MOOOVE!!!

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

53Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Thu 9 Mar - 18:21

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moon sat up on the bed, shaking slightly. The black marks stayed, though stopped moving. "Canterlot.......my daughter...." she mumbled quietly, coughing from time to time. When she coughed, black dust came from her mouth.

54Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Thu 9 Mar - 18:47

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight looked grimly at Tony for a moment.

"If you don't mind, we'll have a few more words after this situation."

She turns around, and began running to the armory, hoping to find some wands there.

~I'm glad we got the coordinates, but damn this goody two-shoes dealing! I hate to admit it to myself, but he might've been correct. My ruling, and a lot more, used to be too nice. Anyone pragmatic enough could easily abuse it. Like Tony just now. I better try to find the right words to tell the crew.~

55Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Fri 10 Mar - 9:16

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain smiles and pulls Harle into a hug holding her close for a long moment. She closes her eyes not quite knowing how to feel. She looks up to see Harle, she gently touches noses with her, "I love you too..." she smiles, she just looks at her for a few seconds before the call to get to the helipads is called, "looks like we got our position." she trails her fingers through Harle's hair, "you coming?" she purrs.

56Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Fri 10 Mar - 10:33

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:"Don't overdo it guys" Mercer said with concern, as Fluttershy and Elisabeth came toward Moon and Tarmikos, placing them on a set of beds and tending to their health.

A few moments later, two soldiers walked in, with a document attached to a clipboard. Mercer hastily signed it and showed it to Tony: "There. Full pardon. Signed"

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" Tony released a wry smile. After a moment, he became serious:

"As far as I know, there are 20 canisters of the Gene Virus. 20 agents will distribute it to 20 capital cities across the globe. They are scheduled to leave the lab roughly six hours from now-"

"What cities will be targeted!" Mercer firmly asked.

"Listen, General" Tony frowned: "If those canisters leave the lab, it won't matter where they're going. By that point, consider the world lost"

"WHAT GOD DAMN CITIES!!!" Mercer barked at him.

"Canterlot" Tony grimly began: "Adelheid, Nereus, Drahoslav, Lumina, Sihlus, the list goes on. You need to focus on storming the lab, before the 20 agents leave for their targets"

"GIVE ME THE COORDINATES!" Mercer roared at him.

"The lab is in the country of Altheia" Tony replied: "About 3 hours via helicopter from here, so better get moving" he marked a location on a small touch screen display, that Mercer handed to him:
"One last thing, the Gene Virus can be absorbed through breath and skin, so I strongly advice you walk into the lab, wearing full bio-hazard suits.
Marek may use the virus against you, if you storm his lab, and if you're unprotected, you'll just infect the rest of the world on your own, without any need for canisters.

Keep your bio-hazard suits on, at all times. Your life, as well as the world, will depend on it"

"ALRIGHT LETS MOVE!" Mercer barked across the room: "EVERYONE TO THE HELIPADS. THE GEAR WILL BE DISTRIBUTED THERE!
WE ARE TAKING OFF IN 10 MINUTES! MOOOVE!!!

"It might be wise to start putting preventative measures in place in and around the cities expected to be targeted, keeping it low-key, of course, to stop Marek learning about it" Wyvern mentions "If we fail to stop the canisters leaving the lab, it could be possible to intercept them before they reach the cities."

57Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Sat 11 Mar - 14:57

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

//Hey guys, sorry for the delay, came down with a really bad virus, was completely out of it >.<

"Moon, are you okay?" Kaylee called with concern, coming closer: "..that.. doesn't look.. healthy" she looked at the black marks that had appeared.

Tony briefly looked at Twilight, before she left: "I'm not going anywhere" he said, releasing another wry smile.

As Twilight neared the armory, the weapons officer inside made a quick courteous nod and quickly set aside the blade he was polishing:
"What do you need ma'am?" he asked in a practiced, professional tone: "We have several artifacts that can boost spells of a specific nature.
Boost of Fire Magic, Ice Magic, Shielding and so on. What would you like me to get?"

Harlequin winked to Rain and smiled: "You bet"

Councilor Mercer began jogging toward the helipads as well, holding a hand to her earpiece and nodding to Wyvern:

"Good thinking. We'll begin slowly locking down airports, train stations, underground railways, central bus stops.
Police officers wearing civilian clothing, will begin thorough screening of the new arrivals and monitoring of public places.
If one of Mareks agents shows up, hopefully we can nab them, before they leave the airport.

Hazardous Material teams have been alerted and they are on standby to quickly move out and lock down an area, in case one of the agents releases the virus"

"It will be difficult to screen public places" Elisabeth quietly said: "Tomorrow is the Unification Day"

"God dammit" Mercer cursed under her breath: "So.. that's Marek's plan...

The Unification Day is an international holiday, celebrated across all nations around the globe.
It marks the victory over the Architects and the unification of the world.

Millions of people will be out on the street, celebrating the holiday. Countless crowds, packed closely together... not only will it hamper our ability to screen the crowd for Marek's agents, but its also the ideal time for him to distribute the virus, ensuring mass exposure and infection..

Marek.. you bastard" Mercer gritted her teeth.

As you near the helipad, you could already see the helicopter waiting on the landing platform.
The pilots and other soldiers were already trying to squeeze into the bulky looking, dark yellow bio-chemical suits, that should prevent infection from the virus, if the worst happened.

A suit, completely isolating its wearer from the outside environment, complete with its own oxygen tank.

"Suit up" Mercer said, nearing the still unopened boxes with the bio-chemical suits in them:

"We have to move out asap"

58Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Sat 11 Mar - 15:25

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"I'll be fine" she mumbled "It's normal....sort of." The marks seemed to radiate magic, though to the touch they would give a burning sensation. "You think I should come with you guys?"

59Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Sat 11 Mar - 18:02

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote://Hey guys, sorry for the delay, came down with a really bad virus, was completely out of it >.<

"Moon, are you okay?" Kaylee called with concern, coming closer: "..that.. doesn't look.. healthy" she looked at the black marks that had appeared.

Tony briefly looked at Twilight, before she left: "I'm not going anywhere" he said, releasing another wry smile.

As Twilight neared the armory, the weapons officer inside made a quick courteous nod and quickly set aside the blade he was polishing:
"What do you need ma'am?" he asked in a practiced, professional tone: "We have several artifacts that can boost spells of a specific nature.
Boost of Fire Magic, Ice Magic, Shielding and so on. What would you like me to get?"

Harlequin winked to Rain and smiled: "You bet"

Councilor Mercer began jogging toward the helipads as well, holding a hand to her earpiece and nodding to Wyvern:

"Good thinking. We'll begin slowly locking down airports, train stations, underground railways, central bus stops.
Police officers wearing civilian clothing, will begin thorough screening of the new arrivals and monitoring of public places.
If one of Mareks agents shows up, hopefully we can nab them, before they leave the airport.

Hazardous Material teams have been alerted and they are on standby to quickly move out and lock down an area, in case one of the agents releases the virus"

"It will be difficult to screen public places" Elisabeth quietly said: "Tomorrow is the Unification Day"

"God dammit" Mercer cursed under her breath: "So.. that's Marek's plan...

The Unification Day is an international holiday, celebrated across all nations around the globe.
It marks the victory over the Architects and the unification of the world.

Millions of people will be out on the street, celebrating the holiday. Countless crowds, packed closely together... not only will it hamper our ability to screen the crowd for Marek's agents, but its also the ideal time for him to distribute the virus, ensuring mass exposure and infection..

Marek.. you bastard" Mercer gritted her teeth.

As you near the helipad, you could already see the helicopter waiting on the landing platform.
The pilots and other soldiers were already trying to squeeze into the bulky looking, dark yellow bio-chemical suits, that should prevent infection from the virus, if the worst happened.

A suit, completely isolating its wearer from the outside environment, complete with its own oxygen tank.

"Suit up" Mercer said, nearing the still unopened boxes with the bio-chemical suits in them:

"We have to move out asap"

"Oh boy does this bring back some memories" Wyvern says to himself as he takes his suit out of its box and starts putting it on "Never thought i'd get to wear one of these things again."

60Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Sat 11 Mar - 20:35

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"I don't know if you got them, but..." She swallows once, clearly not entirely comfortable with what she wanted to say.

"Wands with death spells. If you don't have those, spells that can restrain, knock out for a while or cripple."

61Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Sat 11 Mar - 22:57

Dan One

Dan One

(Tarmikos)
"Hey, Moon, either of us going is probably a terrible choice health wise." Tarmikos slowly struggled from his own bed, his breath ragged but he stood on a pair of shaking legs "but I still think we should go. Give Marek everything we have right down to the last dying breath. We've survived this long, let's dare fate one more time."

(Radiance)
"I assume you've had to deal with biohazards like this before then" Radiance aks Wyvern as he puts on the suit.

62Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Sun 12 Mar - 0:27

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

She gives a warm smile and pulls herself up, "lets get this done..." she smiles and starts her way to the helipad.

63Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Sun 12 Mar - 16:41

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Kaylee was still looking at Moon with concern: "..only if you think you can do it.

I'm worried about you straining yourself. Don't push yourself over the edge okay?" she released a small smile:
"Its your call"

Back in the armory, the soldier behind the desk uncomfortably shifted in place:

"..I'm afraid the Death Spell artifacts were banned in the Union. But we do have a Wand enchanted with a severe paralysis spell. Shoots it as a projectile. A direct hit to any body-part will result in the target being immobilized for 20 minutes"

He turned around and went digging in a large shelf behind him, before returning with a brown colored wooden wand. Extremely thin. A leather hand grip.

The soldier placed it on the counter in front of you and nodded: "A serious weapon. Works better than a taser"

At the helipads, Harlequin hastily inspected the bio-hazard suits and began rapidly pulling one on, with a trained precision.

A few moments later, you suddenly noticed Johan approach the helipads and beginning to fumble with one of the suits as well.

"Johan" Harlequin called: "What are you doing??"

"I have to be there" Johan replied, devoting his full attention to the suit: "I have to try talking them down"

"You're not trained for combat!" Harlequin insisted: "This mission is an armed assault!"

"Then I'll stay in the back" Johan said, looking at her with determination: "But if an opportunity presents itself, I want to try talking them down. I don't want this to end in total violence"

64Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Sun 12 Mar - 17:10

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

She nodded and stood up, her legs wobbling slightly at first before steadying. "I think I'll be ok. Anyway, I have to go. This is more important." Moon smiled "Though, my magic won't be quite as powerful as normal."

65Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Sun 12 Mar - 19:46

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Radiance/Tarmikos/Omega wrote:(Tarmikos)
"Hey, Moon, either of us going is probably a terrible choice health wise." Tarmikos slowly struggled from his own bed, his breath ragged but he stood on a pair of shaking legs "but I still think we should go. Give Marek everything we have right down to the last dying breath. We've survived this long, let's dare fate one more time."

(Radiance)
"I assume you've had to deal with biohazards like this before then" Radiance aks Wyvern as he puts on the suit.

"Not quite on this kind of scale" Wyvern replies "Health & safety and all that."

66Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Sun 12 Mar - 23:13

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain slips into her suit and looks around, "hay uh... You guys got my bow?" she looks around for her compound.

67Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Mon 13 Mar - 4:22

Dan One

Dan One

(Tarmikos)
"Alright then," he nods to Moon, "let's get down there before they take off without us."

(Radiance)
"Well, any experience is better than none right?" Radiance finishes putting on the suit.

(Omega)
After donning his own suit Omega quickly made his way back to the armory. He waited for Twilight to finish.

68Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Mon 13 Mar - 10:27

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Radiance/Tarmikos/Omega wrote:(Tarmikos)
"Alright then," he nods to Moon, "let's get down there before they take off without us."

(Radiance)
"Well, any experience is better than none right?" Radiance finishes putting on the suit.

(Omega)
After donning his own suit Omega quickly made his way back to the armory. He waited for Twilight to finish.

"One would hope..." Wyvern nods.

69Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Mon 13 Mar - 18:39

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"Hmmm... I suppose it will do for this. Thank you."

She turns to head to the helipad, giving an odd glance to Omega as she passes him.

~What are wolves doing here exactly?~

70Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Tue 14 Mar - 18:18

Dan One

Dan One

(Omega)
Omega stepped towards the soldier behind the desk. "Do you have any shields? Something large, metallic, and designed to withstand a good amount of punishment"

71Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Wed 15 Mar - 22:03

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

// Hey everyone, extremely sorry for the delay >.<
The combination of a nasty fever and pressure from college has completely put me out of shape.

I'm really sorry about the delay, I'll update the rp tomorrow

72Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Wed 15 Mar - 22:53

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

//No problem. Hope you feel better soon.

73Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Thu 16 Mar - 11:13

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

"Do we have any UGVs or CBRN scanners available to bring along with us?" Wyvern asks Kaylee, Elisabeth, and Mercer.

74Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Thu 16 Mar - 21:54

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

// Thanx ^^

Mercer thought for a moment: "I believe the Union will be sending a separate cargo helicopter with a few Unmanned Ground Vehicles, in case we need to dispose of a bomb from a safe distance.

As for Chemical, Biological and Radiological scanners, we don't really have any in stock at the moment. Maybe the other teams from the mainland will have them, but I don't know for sure"

Harlequin finished securing the suit around her, and hung the gas mask on her belt for the time being:
"Rain, I have your bow" she said, passing the bow over.

Back at the armory, the soldier went out into the deeper corners of the armory and came back, dragging a massive looking shield, made from a sturdy looking metal.
"This should do it" the soldier nodded to you, placing the shield on the table.

Mercer waited for everyone to board the helicopter and the machine loudly roared, tilting forward and taking off with frightening speed. Kaylee barely had time to close the door, before the fierce winds started whistling passed the machine, noticeably shaking it from side to side.

Mercer moved closer to the cockpit and began talking to someone through her earpiece.

Kaylee sat next to Twilight and slowly exhaled. She was visibly nervous.

Harlequins expression slowly turned cold and emotionless. It seems she was focusing herself before combat.

Johan sat in the thick of the crowd, seemingly feeling safer that way and looked at the palms of his hands. They were shaking.

The flight stretched on and on, as the helicopter speeded towards its objective. The ocean below, became replaced with dark, razor sharp cliffs. Then an endless plain of grass, with barely a tree or a house in sight.

After some time, Kaylee awkwardly coughed and shifted in place, before uneasily looking at Twilight. After another moment, she quietly spoke:

"...Umm.. Twi.... I uh..." she uneasily looked away, seemingly afraid to make eye contact:

"I'm sorry" she looked down: "...back in Nyx I.. said some things... very horrible things to you...
I didn't mean it... any of it... I was just.. sad...

And then.. um... we heard you were in Adelheid, at some sort of building, having a meeting with the Council... and then... I saw that building explode.."

Kaylee's voice became hoarse and she looked down, covering her face:
"..-I thought you died!.. and all I could think about, was the last thing I said to you.. and I said something so horrible and cruel.

You probably thought I hated you, and then.. you died... and I could never get another chance to take it back and say I didn't mean it..."

She slowly looked at Twilight, her eyes wet with tear: "....Twilight I'm sorry!"

The helicopter tilted slightly and Mercer leaned closer to one of the windows:

"Heads up! We're coming up on the target!" she pointed ahead.

Several hundred meters down below, a three storey facility could be seen, built right in the middle of a grassy plain.
Two dark helicopters could be seen sitting next to the building and spinning their engines. A little further away, a jeep was rapidly speeding away from the structure.

"Shit! The canisters are already leaving!" Mercer cursed, then looked at you:

"MOVE OUT, NOW! DON'T LET ANYONE LEAVE THE LAB! STOP THE CAR AND DON'T LET THE HELICOPTERS TAKE OFF!!! BLOW THEM UP IF YOU HAVE TO!! NO ONE MUST BE ALLOWED TO LEAVE WITH A CANISTER!!!"

She moved to the door and violently slid it open. Fierce winds rushed inside the chopper, as it began hovering hundreds of meters above ground:

"GO GO GO!" Mercer yelled over the raging winds: "THOSE WHO CAN FLY, GRAB THOSE WHO CAN'T AND DESCEND UPON THE TARGETS!!!"

As she yelled, one of the helicopters on the ground began taking off. The second chopper was still warming its engines.
The jeep was driving further and further away from the area, bouncing over the low hills of the area.

75Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Thu 16 Mar - 22:21

Dan One

Dan One

(Tarmikos)
Hand crackling with energy he had been charging Tarmikos slightly grimaced. He could feel the magic bite into his barely healed wounds.

(Radiance)
Grabbing Omega, Radiance took off half flying and half falling do the weight to the building below. About 20feet from the top Radiance let Omega go then turned his direction towards the lifting helicopter.

(Omega)
Wasting no time once he was on the building's roof, Omega used his blade and shield to break himself a hole in the top of the building's roof. Landing in a crouch on the floor below both him and his weapons ready to spill blood.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum