The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Digital Waltz - Part 2

+2
Dan One
Disgruntled purple
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 32]

376Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Thu 11 Jan - 20:12

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Rain_Runner wrote:"tough guy? I'll have you know i am a refined woman of very refined tastes thank you very much!" Burner scoffs at the intercom, "...I'll also have you know I am Illegally insane with a few manslaughter charges..." she stops and thinks before waving the thought off "No matter! is murder any worse then planning on world domination I THINK NOT!" she finishes, copying Angelos triumphant tone.

"I vote that we tie Burner to a pipe show of hands!" Rain puts her hand up

burner looks over at her, "you... miss general... you are a funny gal."

"Tempting..." Rogue muses "... All depends, is the pipe in Griffonstone?"

377Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Fri 12 Jan - 0:27

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight gives a sigh. "This discussion makes me wonder if being held hostage was actually a better alternative... Let me fix this problem for you guys."

She holds up her finger in the general direction of Burner, moving it slightly to find her intended target. Her finger gains a purple glow, as if charging energy.

Arnold's eyes widen, reaching out. "LEADER, NO!"

But Twilight fires the shot without a word. The blast moves quickly to it's intended target, missing the mare and hitting the place where Twilight thought the intercom was.

The blonde stallion looked at her with suprise. "P-Princess, what..."

Twilight frowns. "There is a time for these kinds of discussions, but it's not right now. The more time we waste here with these squabbles, the more time they have to amass ways to get rid of us. So, get in that elevator nice and quiet, and put this man down."

Arnold nods with hesitation, entering the elevator. Angelo looks at the bossy purple mage, but goes there too.

Twilight spits out her smoke, then blows it up. "Let's see what he got. And how much they have fought amongst themselves before."

378Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Fri 12 Jan - 1:30

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

burner gives Twilight a thumbs up "thanks for not killing me dear! Really appreciate it!'

Rain sighs, "You guys scare the everliving god out of me sometimes."

379Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Fri 12 Jan - 1:35

Dan One

Dan One

(Frost)
Frost nods at Twilight, but not before quickly stepping to the other side of the room. With both hands open, face down and positioned on top of each other a blast of ice shoots down from her palms, hits the ground and starts to form a wall of ice. The color close to a dark navy as opposed to just a simple clear blue. This wall would be more akin to concrete than glass.

"That should keep our asses covered for a bit." Frost steps back and into the elevator.

(Naomi)
Naomi steps into the elevator and walks over to one of the walls. She starts to closely examine them, seeing if any of her mechanical training would help. But mostly to clear her thoughts.

380Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Fri 12 Jan - 12:00

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"You didn't really think there was only one intercom, and only one obvious camera, did you. Please, Twilight, you wound me" the voice spoke with self satisfaction. It was echoing across the entire tunnel, masking its source:

"You're entering the heart of the Digital Waltz, the organization specializing in information gathering.
I'm not sure I can even give you an exact number of the surveillance bugs, but, there's no shortage of ways to communicate with you, while tracking your movement."

The distorted voice audibly smirked, releasing a brief laugh:
"Why. Am I bothering you? Am I getting under your skin?
That's a nice change of pace, usually its the other way around, Twilight... you still don't recognize my voice, do you...
"

The voice paused, then audibly slapped himself on the forehead, releasing a booming laugh:

"Oh my goodness, I'm sorry. I forgot I had the voice filter on. You can't recognize me yet, can you. That's okay. No matter.

I'll have to live with you not finding out who eventually beat you. Oh. By the way, the symbols on the walls? They mean your death.
"

The elevator doors suddenly shut behind you with a deafening bang:

"You anticipated a trap, and stepped right into it. Amazing" The elevator suddenly screeched and plummeted down at a frightening speed, making you slightly fly off your feet.

"I was hoping to separate you, kill off a portion to lower the numbers and punch your morale... but.. killing all of you in one go is also very good. Thank you"

As soon as Rogues knife pried open one of the access panels, a stream of invisible gas shot from inside, right at him.
Every other access panel flew open as well, releasing a loud hiss, as some sort of gas was rapidly dispersed into the elevator, while the elevator cabin continued to plummet down at a frightening speed.

You're starting to feel dizzy.

"AAAAAGH! WHAT THE HELL DO WE DO?!" You heard Cookies panicked shriek, as she covered her head and fell down on the elevator floor, making the whole cabin shake.

"Youu... wait patiently for everyone to die..." the voice hissed: "So I can come in and insert a Neurochip back in your head!"

"NOOO! I DON'T WANT!!!" Cookie started violently shaking the elevator, her six massive limbs uncontrollably flying across the cabin, as the gas continued to pour in, and the elevator plummeting down at an increasing speed.

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

381Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Fri 12 Jan - 15:15

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Burner thinks, looking around, "there was honestly no other way down so walking into this trap was pretty much our only option" she shrugs walking up to the panel rogue pulled away, thank God she had a gas mask.

382Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Fri 12 Jan - 17:27

Dan One

Dan One

(Naomi)
Naomi started wailing on the panel in front of her. Tearing into in hopes to find a pipe or wiring she could destroy. It was desperation.

(Frost)
Frosts horn glows for a moment before a shield extends out and surround the group. Preventing more gas from hitting them. Frost then began to shout out orders to the group.

"Rouge! Help me clear out the gas in the shield, help Twilight when you're done. Twilight! See if you can slow us down with some levitation magic! Those if you without lungs or no need to breathe! Destroy those panels."

383Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Fri 12 Jan - 17:54

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"No need to tell me twice. Hold on tight, it's gonna be a rough stop."

Taking a moment to focus, Twilight activated her magic, using telekinesis to pose a counterforce to the plummeting.

"Curious, that one of them has a personal vendetta against me. Even though I'm nearly two decades younger then the Waltz. Hmmm..."

384Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Fri 12 Jan - 18:42

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"Must be a new recruit" Kaylee said, crouching down and holding her head: "Oww.. I'm.. feeling a little sleepy guys.." she said, heavily breathing.

"Some sort of knock out gas.." Emerald grimaced: "Bet he'd love to put us asleep and shove everyone into prosthetic b-" she tripped, almost falling, as the elevator began to decelerate. The spell began to take full effect, considerably slowing the elevator, but not completely stopping its decent.
It seems to be moving at a relatively normal speed now.

The access panels on the walls had two tiny holes each, seemingly indicating the source of the gas.

As Naomi smashed one of the panels open, a small cylindrical gas tank came into view, pouring its contents all over the cabin, via two tiny tubes.

Emerald and Madelyn moved toward the other panels and started breaking them open, with very crude maneuvers. Each panel revealed a similar cylinder.

"Shit... this cabin is completely isolated!" Madelyn called: "The gas can't go anywhere! We can't ventilate the room!"

"We need to make a hole in the cabin" Emerald grimaced: "Damn.. this is reinforced steel" she said, touched one of the walls: "Cookie, can you help?"

"Cookie isn't here!!!" The Spider whimpered, cowering on the floor and hiding its head behind giant razor sharp limbs: "Cookie is atop a grassy mountain!!!" she sobbed slightly.

385Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Fri 12 Jan - 20:27

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Burner clears her throat as she kicks on the gas on her torch and with a few snaps of her fingers and many sparks she lights the torch, she adjusts the flame until a loud constant noise comes from the flame she picks a wall and places her torch on the wall waiting for it to heat up. If it does she begins cutting through it, "I want those canisters!" She calls

Rain slumps against the wall, "mmmh..." she sighs exausted.

386Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Fri 12 Jan - 23:51

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

// Hey guys, we're setting up a Team Fortress 2 rp group game for tomorrow ^^

The game will start at:

12:30 afternoon U.S.A. time
18:30 U.K. time
19:30 Netherlands time

If anyone wants, we can also make a skype group call, for laughs and tactics ^^

See ya guys soon Basketball Basketball

387Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sat 13 Jan - 0:30

Dan One

Dan One

//Working all day...blegh

388Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sat 13 Jan - 14:12

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

The Mage and The Mechanic wrote:(Naomi)
Naomi started wailing on the panel in front of her. Tearing into in hopes to find a pipe or wiring she could destroy. It was desperation.

(Frost)
Frosts horn glows for a moment before a shield extends out and surround the group. Preventing more gas from hitting them. Frost then began to shout out orders to the group.

"Rouge! Help me clear out the gas in the shield, help Twilight when you're done. Twilight! See if you can slow us down with some levitation magic! Those if you without lungs or no need to breathe! Destroy those panels."

Rogue dispells the knife, and casts a cloudwalking spell. He then starts collecting all the gas up into a single large bubble in a corner of the cabin with his hands.

389Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sat 13 Jan - 14:17

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:"Must be a new recruit" Kaylee said, crouching down and holding her head: "Oww.. I'm.. feeling a little sleepy guys.." she said, heavily breathing.

"Some sort of knock out gas.." Emerald grimaced: "Bet he'd love to put us asleep and shove everyone into prosthetic b-" she tripped, almost falling, as the elevator began to decelerate. The spell began to take full effect, considerably slowing the elevator, but not completely stopping its decent.
It seems to be moving at a relatively normal speed now.

The access panels on the walls had two tiny holes each, seemingly indicating the source of the gas.

As Naomi smashed one of the panels open, a small cylindrical gas tank came into view, pouring its contents all over the cabin, via two tiny tubes.

Emerald and Madelyn moved toward the other panels and started breaking them open, with very crude maneuvers. Each panel revealed a similar cylinder.

"Shit... this cabin is completely isolated!" Madelyn called: "The gas can't go anywhere! We can't ventilate the room!"

"We need to make a hole in the cabin" Emerald grimaced: "Damn.. this is reinforced steel" she said, touched one of the walls: "Cookie, can you help?"

"Cookie isn't here!!!" The Spider whimpered, cowering on the floor and hiding its head behind giant razor sharp limbs: "Cookie is atop a grassy mountain!!!" she sobbed slightly.

"Cookie, please" Rogue calls to her "You have to pull yourself together now. If you don't help us stop the lift, the Waltz will catch you and put a Neurochip back in you, and do the same for all your friends too. You don't want that, do you?"

390Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sat 13 Jan - 14:19

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:// Hey guys, we're setting up a Team Fortress 2 rp group game for tomorrow ^^

The game will start at:

12:30 afternoon U.S.A. time
18:30 U.K. time
19:30 Netherlands time

If anyone wants, we can also make a skype group call, for laughs and tactics ^^

See ya guys soon Basketball Basketball

// 6.30pm... i'll have to see.

391Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sat 13 Jan - 20:31

Dan One

Dan One

(Frost)
Dropping to one knee, Frost attached both arms out,creating a horizontal line between the limbs, towards the shield. Bolts of lightning traveled from her fingertips to the inside of the translucent domed bubble.

Ripples of energy course through it and the shield causing it to strengthen.

"Heating that gas is just screaming massive explosion," Frost comments to know one in particular. "

392Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sun 14 Jan - 9:19

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

A small spot in the cabin began turning bright red, under the constant heat of the fire. As Burner cut through it, a small hole materialized,
revealing the elevator shaft.

"I'm scared!! I don't want to be a spider tank anymore!!!" Cookie whimpered, looking at Rogue:
"I wasn't meant for fighting! I was meant to cook pastries and make people laugh! "

She looked around the cabin, watching everyone, her whole chassis shaking in fear. Cookie emitted a terrified shriek and smashed one of her claws into the adjacent wall, creating another hole there.

Madelyn started tossing the gas cylinders through it. Emerald was passing more cylinders to Burner, on the other end of the cabin, until they were all gone.

With an unexpected jolt, the cabin stopped, sending a deafening echo across the elevator shaft.
The doors slowly opened, revealing a dimly lit area.

It could only be described as a lobby. Featureless, cold, with a high ceiling. Everything here was made of metal. A series of blue lights, built along the walls, both on the floor and ceiling, washed the room in a soothing, dim light.

There was no furniture here and no objects. The only feature, was a large double door, standing at the far end of the lobby.
Two words were engraved into the metal, just above it. The words read:

Opera House

The brief, unnerving silence that has briefly fallen over the area, was shortly cut by a distorted voice:

"Abandon hope, all ye who enter here"

393Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sun 14 Jan - 10:01

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Burner skips ahead, "I had no hope to begin with!" She says cheerfully.

Rain draws a stelleto and readys her breaker "Here we go..." She sighs gripping her needlelike knife tight.

394Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sun 14 Jan - 16:59

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:A small spot in the cabin began turning bright red, under the constant heat of the fire. As Burner cut through it, a small hole materialized,
revealing the elevator shaft.

"I'm scared!! I don't want to be a spider tank anymore!!!" Cookie whimpered, looking at Rogue:
"I wasn't meant for fighting! I was meant to cook pastries and make people laugh! "

She looked around the cabin, watching everyone, her whole chassis shaking in fear. Cookie emitted a terrified shriek and smashed one of her claws into the adjacent wall, creating another hole there.

Madelyn started tossing the gas cylinders through it. Emerald was passing more cylinders to Burner, on the other end of the cabin, until they were all gone.

With an unexpected jolt, the cabin stopped, sending a deafening echo across the elevator shaft.
The doors slowly opened, revealing a dimly lit area.

It could only be described as a lobby. Featureless, cold, with a high ceiling. Everything here was made of metal. A series of blue lights, built along the walls, both on the floor and ceiling, washed the room in a soothing, dim light.

There was no furniture here and no objects. The only feature, was a large double door, standing at the far end of the lobby.
Two words were engraved into the metal, just above it. The words read:

Opera House

The brief, unnerving silence that has briefly fallen over the area, was shortly cut by a distorted voice:

"Abandon hope, all ye who enter here"

"Thank you, I knew you could do it" Rogue congratulates Cookie, before poking his head out of the lift door.

"Really? You have a sign?" he asks incredulously "Who's even going to see that? Are you planning on listing with the tourism authority or something?"

395Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sun 14 Jan - 17:05

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Rain_Runner wrote:Burner skips ahead, "I had no hope to begin with!" She says cheerfully.

Rain draws a stelleto and readys her breaker "Here we go..." She sighs gripping her needlelike knife tight.

"Burner, come back, this's no time to be running off" Rogue says, and then turns to the others "We've already been shepherded down the path we didn't want to go down, we need to regain control of our advance into the base, we can't let them keep pushing us around where they want us to go. The corridor ahead's almost certainly trapped, so we need alternatives. Anyone got any ideas other than going back up the lift shaft to look for another access hatch?"

396Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sun 14 Jan - 20:27

Dan One

Dan One

(Frost)
Frost dispells the shield than takes a moment to crack her spine. "Nice work guys, I think we'll be fine even with the traps as long as we stay on our toes. And ignore the 18th-century emo speak"

(Naomi)
"Gaps are usually left both at the top and bottom of lifts, used for maintenance." Naomi offers "Maybe there is an access tunnel underneath that we can use."

397Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Mon 15 Jan - 19:05

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Angelo rubs his chin in thought. "Going around may be the safest way, as we can-"

But before he finishes his sentence, Twilight interjects. "I say we're going through there. It's not like we have the element of suprise anymore, plus any way around is bound to be trapped as well. So let's get going, any second wasted is bound to get us in more trouble."

398Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Mon 15 Jan - 21:34

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"Thank you" Cookie emoted a smiley face with her armor plates, then looked back at the lift:

"Hold on a sec-cookie" She waited for everyone to exit, before she dug her claws into the cabins ceiling and the strain of her mechanical servos echoed over the lobby, as she pushed upward and lifted the elevator cabin a few centimeters above ground:

"Wuaaahh... you're right, there is a maintenance tunnel in the gap under the elevator... but its too small for Cookieee.." The Spider emoted a sad smiley, then briefly detached from reality, thinking something over:

"Buuuu.... this facility manufactures prosthetic bodies... there's bound to be some empty ones laying around...

You can take out my Plume of Dusk and carry it with you, if you want to go through the maintenance tunnel. But if you find an empty robot body down there, you have to stick my Plume of Dusk in there. Preferably a body with only fours limbs-cookie.."

"Its gonna be cramped in that tunnel.." Kaylee said, thinking: "Will leave us exposed to attack. Not much maneuverability down there... but it has the benefit of not following our enemies path.

So, where do we go?

Front entrance will allow us maneuverability and a Spider Tank as backup. But there might be a trap on the other end.

Or the maintenance tunnel. I doubt the enemy expected it, but the tunnel is cramped and we're not sure where it leads. If the enemy regroups for another attack, we'll be stuck in there, unable to move. And Cookie won't be able to follow.

Both options have ups and downs really. What do you wonna do?"

399Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Mon 15 Jan - 23:35

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"The tunnel sounds fantastic!" Burner says but nods to the way leading to the front door and even stranding closer towards that way as if signaling it's a better idea to do the opposite

Rain nods, "I agree the tunnel sounds like a grand idea" rain says looking for cameras.

400Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Tue 16 Jan - 2:51

Dan One

Dan One

(Naomi)
"Who's going to trap a maintenance tunnel?" Naomi raises an eyebrow at Twilight "I mean aside from it having an environment only suited for Rumba's and shit, I don't see them being that crazy."

From her jacket, Naomi pulls out a notepad and pen. Using her body, and some of Cookies' form to shield the paper, she writes a message and passes it folded to Madelyn

[Could a plume of dusk gain control of this entire place? Re-Fold paper for yes, crumple for no]

"But, the front door still seems...safer...I guess" Naomi's voice trails off slightly at her word choice

(Frost)
"I say front entrance, I'd rather die in the open than even more cramped. Just a preference" Frost pages through her spell tome "Plus we're fighting probably the world's most evil group of people...unless you count the Architect...or Marek...this needs to end with pizzazz."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 32]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum