The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Digital Waltz - Part 2

+2
Dan One
Disgruntled purple
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 32]

626Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Tue 27 Feb - 10:20

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Rain_Runner wrote:Rain pauses, "I'm sure they can already see crowds of people down in the city, I need them to hold those groups in place, riot gear, shatterproof shields and shock blades. If they don't have that have them use your blunt weapons, full lethal is advised. Show no mercy to these things, they may look like people but they will tear you in half given the chance. Disperse into two groups and move as a unit, once you get close enough split into four and surround them, hurd any and all stragelers and begin engaging on your squad leaders orders, don't let them grab you or take you anywhere, be heartless, show no feeling. I'm trusting each and every one of you to hold the position and the line, this is your ultimate test. Don't die in me soldiers!"

Rain clears her throat, "I love ya Harle I will be home soon." She looks up, "I'll be going to the tower."

Fire smirks, "I'll move to the the prison." She nods.

"Need I remind you Smithers that they are actually people, just mind-controlled" Rogue says to Rain "They have no influence over their actions, so non-lethal incapacitating attacks that just disable them'd be more advisable - remove all their limbs so they can't move, for example."

"I'll head to the prison. If Emerald's converting everyone she sees as bad into robots, then the prison'll look like a buffet to her, so we'll need all the help we can get."

627Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Tue 27 Feb - 12:13

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"I understand they are people but I'm also considering their robotics, you know? The thing that makes them incredibly hard to kill?" She throws her sass in the direction of rogue, "Most of our men are carrying blades, making them pretty ineffective, but there are a few heavys carrying maces or Ken hammers." She looks back at rogue and returns to the phone, "inside each one is a plume of dusk, Its normally found in the head. They can't be killed unless it or it's main systems are destroyed, tell them to do their best to keep the head intact as much as they can. We are saving lives not taking them, the dusk looks like a blue chip in their head. Pull it out if they can. Generals orders, Send them down."

628Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Tue 27 Feb - 16:58

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

After one burned up, Twilight replaces her cigarette quickly, burning the filter of the old one to nothing. "I'm heading up the tower. It seems unwise to send too many law enforcers to the prisons with a chance to riot in there."

She spoke to the group. "Listen well! If you hear that the other party succeeded in their mission, take a moment to think about the need to continue your part. After all, if we can convine Emerald to stop, we need to collect those Rumba's, a little easier if the neurochips are still intact. Conversely, once the chips are broken, we can prolong the meeting between Emerald and Audrey until we subdued her."

Taking a long haul from her smoke, she calms down. "Godspeed, everyone. Don't get yourself killed out there."

629Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Tue 27 Feb - 17:14

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Burner blinks, "twilight makes a good point! Naomi I think it might be a better idea that I go to the prison! They might need someone who is of shady stature to earn some respect with them and prevent any issues. Hopefully I'm well known enough to be at least a little intimidating!" She purrs.

630Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Wed 28 Feb - 6:39

Dan One

Dan One

Naomi's expression darkens a bit at Burner's change in objective.

"Alright"

Radiance seems to take note of this change.

"Hmm, if this line of thinking is correct then even being formerly employed as a detective might set things off." He thinks for a moment "Naomi, you take Hawkins and go with the prison group. I'll switch over to the tower team."

Radiance passes Hawkin's unconscious body over Naomi without waiting for a response. The mechanic fumbles for a second almost dropping the passed body, but recovers in time.

Frost finally looks up from her book again,

"One quick thing before we go,"

Frost's horn glows with a golden aura as she places her hand against the open tome. Other hand raised straight up there is a pulse and a wave of white-magic washes over the group.

Everyone in the group suddenly feels the day's fatigue fade away and become replaced with fresh energy.

631Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Wed 28 Feb - 10:36

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain sighs and looks down looking at frost, "I swear if I don't crash so hard once I get home I will lose my mind. I need to get home and fuckin' sleep..." she huffs.

632Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Wed 28 Feb - 14:47

Dan One

Dan One

(Frost)
"Thus the spell. It's like getting the effect of a good nights sleep without actually wasting those 8 hours." Frost glances back up at Rain

633Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Wed 28 Feb - 15:41

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

As you emerge out of the tunnel, the image of Adelheid completely engulfed in smoke and chaos, vividly burned itself into your memory.

Contrasted against the night sky, you saw old fires still burning, where the tv stations once stood. Thick columns of smoke rising into the air.
Rubble and debris littered the streets.

// Soundtrack

Most buildings had their windows cracked or shattered. In their broken surface, you saw the twisted reflections of hundreds of robots as they systematically swept through the streets and pulled people out of their houses and cars.

"All teams, move out!" Mercer barked.

"Green light, prepare for drop!" you heard Harlequins voice over the radio.

As you look up at the sky, you see a wing of heavy cargo planes, passing high over the city.

And a swarm of dots suddenly began to disperse out of them, covering the sky like a blanket. They were jumping in pairs, batpony paratroopers, their long trails in the sky stretched on and on, as the cargo planes seemingly continued to release an inexhaustible amount of them over the city.

They unfolded their wings as they dropped, one by one, maneuvering and accelerating towards the ground with noticeable coordination and grace.
One of those countless dots, was Harlequin, plummeting towards the earth in the front lines.

Several moments pass and the batponies began dropping onto the ground, not slowing down and rolling forward with their movement, they unsheathed their katana's and charged head first into the crowd of robots, in perfect lines and coordination.

The loud metalic echoes of steel and screeching metal began to echo over the city, as the two forces clashed.

Everywhere you looked, you saw only combat.

Nyx forces, police officers and union soldiers were fearlessly lashing out against the robots, even as their comrades were injured and sent flying across the street, even when the robots began unsheathing heavy concealed cybernetics, they didn't back down.

Only a few meters away from you, three robots were dragging a shrieking man out of his cargo truck.
A group of batponies descended upon them and began slashing the robots limbs, each strike accompanied by a series of sparks and ringing steel. But the blades weren't doing any notable damage.

One of the robots lifted its arm and shot a ballistic blade right through a batpony's collar bone.

The other four batponies emitted some kind of brief, high pitched whistle, like a signal, and all four suddenly lashed out against one of the robots, concentrating all their attack against a single target, violently and heavily smashing his arms and knees in unison.

Under the unrelenting force, the robot crashed onto the ground.

"MOVE OUT, WE GOTTA HELP THEM!" Kaylee yelled, sprinting forward and raising her blade:
"PRISON TEAM, COMMANDEER THE TRUCK, WE'RE DRIVING IT TO THE PRISON!"

Madelyn slowly looked up at the sky, as ash slowly rained down from above. Her expression was pained, twisted in horror. The burning fires, debris and clashing of metal reflected in her wide open eyes.

"...how did it come to this" she quietly whispered: "..our city..."

Councilor Mercer surveyed the entire horizon in a 360 degree angle, then fiercely pointed ahead:

"THERE! THAT'S THE HIGHEST RADIO TOWER STILL STANDING! WE'RE FLYING UP TO THE TOP! TOWER TEAM - THOSE WHO CAN FLY, CARRY THOSE CAN'T - LETS MOVE!
DON'T GET BOGGED DOWN IN COMBAT! THE FASTEST WAY TO STOP THIS MADNESS IS GETTING UP THERE!"

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

634Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Thu 1 Mar - 0:14

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moon ran and climbed into the passengers seat of the truck, holding her weapons tightly she tried to ignore the fighting around her. “I can’t drive!”

Mist stayed close to the councillor, looking up at the tower. Underneath her shirt, the two stumps of her wings twitched and she frowned, reminded once again that she couldnt fly

635Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Thu 1 Mar - 1:07

Dan One

Dan One

(Naomi)
Naomi tosses Hawkins into the back then jumps into the driver seat. She quickly orientates her self with the dashboard. Providing there is still a seat belt she pulls it over her shoulder.

(Frost)
Frost drops to a kneeling position placing both hands firmly on the ground, then with a quick flash of magic summons forth a pillar of ice underneath her form. Catapulting her up and towards the tower.

(Radiance)
Radiance takes off, a miniture shock wave of force created from the intial acceleration.

636Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Thu 1 Mar - 9:54

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

The Mage and The Mechanic wrote:(Naomi)
Naomi tosses Hawkins into the back then jumps into the driver seat. She quickly orientates her self with the dashboard. Providing there is still a seat belt she pulls it over her shoulder.

(Frost)
Frost drops to a kneeling position placing both hands firmly on the ground, then with a quick flash of magic summons forth a pillar of ice underneath her form. Catapulting her up and towards the tower.

(Radiance)
Radiance takes off, a miniture shock wave of force created from the intial acceleration.

"I'll stay up here, keeping a look out and providing cover fire if necessary" Rogue says, floating up on to the roof of the van and securing himself in place with telekinesis. "Oh, and remember, just because this's the apocalypse, doesn't mean we can break the Highway Code" he then shouts down to Naomi.

637Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Thu 1 Mar - 10:32

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Fire jumps into the back, rain following close behind and burner with her lit flamethrower. Rain draws her bow and knocks an arrow. She watches their rear, rear and waits for everyone else who is going to pile in if they attracted rumba attention she fires aiming for their knee joints. Burner giggles and laughs as she fires her flamethrower over the side to keep the beasts back. Fire who was standing tall and not just a tower of muscle anymore but now.a tower of robotics and servos, any of them try to get on will find themself kicked or thrown to the curb.

638Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Thu 1 Mar - 19:39

Dan One

Dan One

(Naomi)
"I'm not going to mow down civilians, don't worry. Just don't bitch about red lights or using my turn signal" Naomi calls back to him

Naomi waits for the rest of the team to enter before slamming her foot on the gas. Her eyes quickly darting around as she weaves in and around traffic and people in the street.

The engine of the truck roars indicating that Naomi has completely disregarded the speed limit.

639Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sat 3 Mar - 23:39

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Cargo Truck)

Kaylee grabbed Clopin and flew several meters into the air, before making a rough landing on the roof of the trucks cargo container.

Clopin laid down flat and unfolded his concealed blade, piercing the containers roof and using the blade to hang on in place, as the truck weaved its way through the traffic.

The road was packed with abandoned vehicles and debris from the leveled TV stations. The obstacles didn't fully block the road, but it made moving through it a considerable challenge.
Some pieces of debris were still burning, the flames and pillars of smoke were rising over the road, reducing your vision.

One of the broken cars on the side of the street, suddenly jerked to the side, blocking off half of the road. The next second, three robots jumped over it, landing on the side of the trucks cargo container.

They are starting to climb up to the roof, their concealed blades digging into the container, providing them support for the climb.

Their mechanical eyes glowed red, reflecting the burning flames of the city, as they stared at you, unblinking.

640Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sat 3 Mar - 23:39

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Tower Team)

A set of stiff, metal wings extended out of Madelyn's back and with a loud mechanical roar, a set of engines ignited on them, propelling Madelyn into the sky.

She made a clumsy turn and maneuvered in to grab Frost, before slowly stabilizing her flight path and directing herself towards the tower.

Several moments later, Councilor Mercer unfolded a pair of massive wings and picked up Mist, before darting vertically into the air.

Several ballistic blades audibly whistled passed your ears, as you flew upwards into the sky.

Madelyn made another clumsy maneuver, seemingly attempting to become a harder target to hit, but she was clearly unused to the jetpack and almost grazed the side of a building, several times.

"The tower is several kilometers away!" Councilor Mercer shouter over the earpiece, trying to be heard over the raging winds and sounds of clashing metal below:
"Gain altitude fast! Get out of their effective firing range!"

Flying over the streets was hard, the skyscrapers were numerous and packed tightly together. With seemingly endless buildings to either of your sides, some of them releasing smoke, it was hard to find a clear flight path and dodge fire from the ground.

As you fly past a massive ad tv screen, hanging from one of the buildings, you suddenly noticed a strange movie playing on it.
It looked like a low quality, home camera recording.
A ten year old girl in a white dress could be seen dancing there, smiling and spinning in place, over and over. The recording was distorted and looked so old, it must have been filmed several decades ago.

Up ahead, you noticed the engine trail of several jetpacks, as a trio of robots began taking off vertically into the sky, directly into your flight path.

641Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sun 4 Mar - 2:08

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Fire looks over the side of the truck glaring into the eyes of the newcomers, "and who might you be..." She growls reaching down. She grabs one by the head and activates her whip.

Rain sees the blades go through the sides of the truck. She pulls back an arrow and aims a bit lower from a blade on the side of the trucks wall she takes a couple steps back and let's an arrow go with the full force of her bow into the wall of the truck.

Burner sits down and holds down a button her her wrist. A loud peumatic buzz echs though the truck as she begins filling her air tanks.

642Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sun 4 Mar - 15:53

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Cargo Truck)

Kaylee grabbed Clopin and flew several meters into the air, before making a rough landing on the roof of the trucks cargo container.

Clopin laid down flat and unfolded his concealed blade, piercing the containers roof and using the blade to hang on in place, as the truck weaved its way through the traffic.

The road was packed with abandoned vehicles and debris from the leveled TV stations. The obstacles didn't fully block the road, but it made moving through it a considerable challenge.
Some pieces of debris were still burning, the flames and pillars of smoke were rising over the road, reducing your vision.

One of the broken cars on the side of the street, suddenly jerked to the side, blocking off half of the road. The next second, three robots jumped over it, landing on the side of the trucks cargo container.

They are starting to climb up to the roof, their concealed blades digging into the container, providing them support for the climb.

Their mechanical eyes glowed red, reflecting the burning flames of the city, as they stared at you, unblinking.

Rogue focuses on keeping the road ahead clear for the truck, by using telekinesis to move cars and debris out of the way, trusting that the others can handle three robots.

643Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sun 4 Mar - 21:32

Dan One

Dan One

(Naomi)
Naomi continues on driving, not stopping for anything.

(Radiance)
Radiance dives back down to the street aiming for any of the fallen Nyx soldiers. Passing by he snatches a pair of katana's from the ground then flies back up to rejoin the group. Using the swords to deflect any incoming ballistic blades or strikes from any hostiles.

(Frost)
There is a loud rumble as a thundercloud materializes above the robots. Frost's hand outstretched and pulsing with magic, her eyes turned completely white with small sparks lancing off of them.

If Madelyn had any feeling her entire body would be tingling.

Large hail, an almost literal wall of rain, and lighting begin to assault the path of the robots.

644Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Mon 5 Mar - 20:41

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Cargo Truck)

Firewings monofilament whip unfolded and wrapped around one of the robots neck. With a wave of bright sparks and screeching metal, the robots body detached and fell onto the road below, rapidly fading from view as the truck speeded forward.
The robots head remained grasped in Firewings palm.

The next second, an arrow flew through the trucks wall, violently impaling another robot through the torso and sending him flying into an adjacent building. Broken glass and small debris flew over the street, following the impact.

The truck continued to speed forward along the poorly lit streets. A giant car wreck suddenly materialized in your head lights, completely blocking the road.
It proved to be too heavy and the telekinetic spell didn't fully move it in time.
The truck ran passed, knocking its left side over a piece of debris. The whole truck shook and began weaveing left and right, threatening to flip on its side at any moment.
The left head light shattered and went dark.

A robot suddenly popped up over the roof of the cargo container and zeroed in on Kaylee.
Kaylee shrieked in surprise and tried to kick it in the face, but her strikes weren't doing any notable effect.
She remained laying prone on the truck, afraid to stand and fall off, as the truck wildly drove through the streets.

(Tower Team)

The ballistic blades continued to fly up from the ground, whisteling dangerously close to you, as you made your way through the night sky.

Radiance managed to deflect one, just in time, but the insane force of the impact almost knocked the sword out of his palm.

As the storm cloud materialized over the three robots, a piercing lighting strike hit them dead on. Their engines deactivated and the robots began to slowly fall back to the ground.

Frost suddenly felt a piercing sting of pain all over her body. The pain was pulsing and threatening to become worse.
It seems the strain of applying so many heavy spells in such quick succession, began taking its toll on your wounds that havent fully healed.

You get the feeling you have to lower the power fueled into each spell or take a pause from casting magic, otherwise the strain may open the freshly healed wounds.

"...Hey" Madelyn called: "You guys remember that huge robot Emerald used to assault the Missile base?
It just occured to me that we never actually saw it... and that Emerald is still in control of it..."

"Lets hope we dont run into it then" Councilor Mercer called with a grimace.

645Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Tue 6 Mar - 10:44

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Cargo Truck)

Firewings monofilament whip unfolded and wrapped around one of the robots neck. With a wave of bright sparks and screeching metal, the robots body detached and fell onto the road below, rapidly fading from view as the truck speeded forward.
The robots head remained grasped in Firewings palm.

The next second, an arrow flew through the trucks wall, violently impaling another robot through the torso and sending him flying into an adjacent building. Broken glass and small debris flew over the street, following the impact.

The truck continued to speed forward along the poorly lit streets. A giant car wreck suddenly materialized in your head lights, completely blocking the road.
It proved to be too heavy and the telekinetic spell didn't fully move it in time.
The truck ran passed, knocking its left side over a piece of debris. The whole truck shook and began weaveing left and right, threatening to flip on its side at any moment.
The left head light shattered and went dark.

A robot suddenly popped up over the roof of the cargo container and zeroed in on Kaylee.
Kaylee shrieked in surprise and tried to kick it in the face, but her strikes weren't doing any notable effect.
She remained laying prone on the truck, afraid to stand and fall off, as the truck wildly drove through the streets.

"Naomi, slow down a bit, prioritise control over speed" Rogue shouts down to her, as he turns towards the new robot facing Kaylee, and throws a forcefield pulse at it to knock it off the truck.

646Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Tue 6 Mar - 14:05

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Cargo Truck)

The robot flew off the truck and violently crashed into a nearby bus stop, completely obliterating it.

The sounds of battle were loudly echoing over the city. From every direction you heard shouting and screeching of steel, as dozens of swords clashed around you in unison.

A pair of batponies suddenly fell onto the roof of the truck, immediately followed by a robot with chainsaws on each hand.

One of the batponies didn't move, his eyes closed, he laid on top of the truck, threatening to fall off at any moment, as the truck wiggled through traffic.

The second batpony was visibly wounded on both of his hands. With a menacing shriek he lifted his swords and lashed out at the robot.
The robot blocked off his attack with a pair of chainsaws and lashed out as well.

647Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Tue 6 Mar - 14:25

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Oboro)

Consciousness comes back to you slowly. Darkness faded, replaced by the dim lights on the ceiling. The sounds of ringing bells, slowly changed to distand shouts and beeping machines.

It takes you several moments to understand you're laying on your back, in a white bed. An unfamiliar ceiling looms over you.

"Oh.. hey... I'm sorry, I must have been talking too loud, did I wake you?"
You heard a familiar voice to your left and as you turned your head, you saw Tomas.

His forehead and torso were heavily bandaged. He was sitting in a featureless chair, next to your bed, wearing a bizarre blue pajama that didn't quite fit, and a pair of walking crutches rested next to his chair.

It takes you several moments to piece together that you're in a hospital and Tomas is wearing a hospital pajama.
You seem to be wearing one just like it, but yours was colored pale pink.

Tomas lowered his hand from his earpiece and gave you a small smile:
"...how are you feeling? I heard the doctors say they gave you some painkillers, does it still hurt anywhere?"

He waited a moment, then looked down:
"...hey, listen.. about what happened earlier...
You... shouldn't do things like that anymore... your life is precious.. do you understand?

So many people fight so hard to stay alive, everyday. You shouldn't discard your life..
But, I understand feeling helplessness, I understand despair. I've been there before.

If you.. want to talk about it.. if you need someone to listen.. I'm here.. okay?" Tomas looked at you and released a small smile

648Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Tue 6 Mar - 19:40

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight was flying fast, but not hastily towards the tower, holding Arnold and Angelo with her telekinesis besides her.

"Princess, can't we go faster? This isn't a time to take things slow!" Angelo barks.

Twilight just looks ahead. "On the contrary, it is. Rushing there blindly means we'll run into a wall soon enough. I'm going there, but if I go too fast I won't be able to react to changes and fly straight into a ballista shot, getting you two killed as well."

Arnold looks ahead. He seems to look for danger more then anything. But his eye catches the film "An odd time to show a movie. Hmmm..."

(Oboro)

Her mind seems foggy after waking up. But a numbed jolt of pain seems to make things a little clearer. She looks around, confused. "W-we're alive? They... They haven't won yet?"

She looks at Tomas, reeling a bit as she sees how much damage he has taken. "... What did I miss? more imporaptantly, how are we alive? I thought they had killed us by now."

She holds her head. "I was sure of it... I really though, there was no way... What happened?"

649Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Tue 6 Mar - 20:24

Dan One

Dan One

(Naomi)
"You want to drive?" Naomi snaps at Rogue as she continues to weave her way through the chaos. Reducing the speed a little bit, but still going quite fast. "We can stop the truck and switch, or you can focus on your job and I can focus on mine"

(Frost)
Frost grimaces closing her eyes to center her self.

(Radiance)
"With our luck, it's going to show up at the worst possible time" Radiance gives his shoulder a quick roll to work off the tingling in it.

650Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Wed 7 Mar - 0:19

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

(Moon)

Moon opened the window of the passengers seat that she sat in and looked out at the roof, frowning. Her horn sparkled with magic, before fizzling out. That spell to get her and Mist back from Equestria had seriously cost her. But regardless, she attempted to conjure a lightning spell, which she would aim at any robot that came in sight.

(Mist)

Most frowned as she was carried through the air. She was starting to wish that she had gone with Moon. For a pegasus, albeit one without wings, she was surprisingly weary of flying. The blades around her made it worse. All she could do was hope to not die. “I have a bad feeling about this!”

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 32]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum