The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Digital Waltz - Part 2

+2
Dan One
Disgruntled purple
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 32]

401Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Tue 16 Jan - 10:58

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

The Mage and The Mechanic wrote:(Naomi)
"Who's going to trap a maintenance tunnel?" Naomi raises an eyebrow at Twilight "I mean aside from it having an environment only suited for Rumba's and shit, I don't see them being that crazy."

From her jacket, Naomi pulls out a notepad and pen. Using her body, and some of Cookies' form to shield the paper, she writes a message and passes it folded to Madelyn

[Could a plume of dusk gain control of this entire place? Re-Fold paper for yes, crumple for no]

"But, the front door still seems...safer...I guess" Naomi's voice trails off slightly at her word choice

(Frost)
"I say front entrance, I'd rather die in the open than even more cramped. Just a preference" Frost pages through her spell tome "Plus we're fighting probably the world's most evil group of people...unless you count the Architect...or Marek...this needs to end with pizzazz."

"We should take the most practical path, not the most cool path" Rogue sighs.

402Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Tue 16 Jan - 11:02

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:"Thank you" Cookie emoted a smiley face with her armor plates, then looked back at the lift:

"Hold on a sec-cookie" She waited for everyone to exit, before she dug her claws into the cabins ceiling and the strain of her mechanical servos echoed over the lobby, as she pushed upward and lifted the elevator cabin a few centimeters above ground:

"Wuaaahh... you're right, there is a maintenance tunnel in the gap under the elevator... but its too small for Cookieee.." The Spider emoted a sad smiley, then briefly detached from reality, thinking something over:

"Buuuu.... this facility manufactures prosthetic bodies... there's bound to be some empty ones laying around...

You can take out my Plume of Dusk and carry it with you, if you want to go through the maintenance tunnel. But if you find an empty robot body down there, you have to stick my Plume of Dusk in there. Preferably a body with only fours limbs-cookie.."

"Its gonna be cramped in that tunnel.." Kaylee said, thinking: "Will leave us exposed to attack. Not much maneuverability down there... but it has the benefit of not following our enemies path.

So, where do we go?

Front entrance will allow us maneuverability and a Spider Tank as backup. But there might be a trap on the other end.

Or the maintenance tunnel. I doubt the enemy expected it, but the tunnel is cramped and we're not sure where it leads. If the enemy regroups for another attack, we'll be stuck in there, unable to move. And Cookie won't be able to follow.

Both options have ups and downs really. What do you wonna do?"

"We could always split up, divide our forces between the front entrance and the maintenance tunnel" Rogue suggests "It'd allow us to attack from two angles at two different objectives if needs be, and'd also divide up the enemy force into two groups as well."

403Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Tue 16 Jan - 21:58

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"Thank you for announcing your next move" The distorted voice echoed over the lobby:
"I'll make sure to run the necessary arrangements"

As you thoroughly examine the area for cameras, you can't seem to spot any.

Madelyn ignored the distorted comments and looked at Naomi's paper. She shrugged for a bit, seemingly unsure, but decided to refold the paper.

"Its okay if you need a minute" The voice called again with a hint of a smile:
"You have all the time in the world. Oh wait, no you dooon't.

Remember the Argus satellites? The ones that provide lightning fast internet connection? You shot down three of them, when the communications dropped.

That was a bit unfriendly on your part, but that's okay. That's okay, because I have five more, all prepped and ready for launch. You may have heard on the news. No big deal. Launch scheduled for next week.

Except... when I realized what you were doing, I ordered the extra 5 satellites to be launched prematurely. They have been making their way to the orbit ever since.

And in just about.... lets say... 15 minutes from now? They will reach stable orbit and begin transmitting...
"

The voice paused, you can almost see his grin:

"You know what that means right?
It means, in 15 minutes, I'll be able to take out my cellphone and press a few buttons, aaaaand, maybe Fluttershy will be dragged out of her home in Equestria and her arteries slashed.

I'll send pictures, I promise....

hahahaAAHAHAHAHAH AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
" The hysterical, unstable laugh was cut off, as the unknown man turned off the intercom.

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

404Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Tue 16 Jan - 22:35

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Burner tilts her head, "who?" She shrugs, "anyway matinance tunnels yes?" She points at the front door.

"Isn't that one of the elements? You must be some greater kind of dumb to kill off one of the elements... You know... the things that keep us alive half of the time."

405Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Wed 17 Jan - 7:15

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

When the tormentor spoke his taunt, Twilight's face didn't change noticably. Even her tone didn't change. But it was clear, she was NOT happy with that taunt.

"If you intend to squabble here some more, be my guest. Have fun discussing every single option and possibility. But I already said before what he confirms."

She cracks her knuckles. "So go ahead, sit on your thumbs. I'm doing this alone now. Enjoy teatime while I pull everything in his body out of the wrong holes and feed it to him." She walks forward.

Arnold tries to stop her. "Boss, wait!"

But with a glare, she stops him. "We've waited for far too long. Now, get to work."

With that, she stood in front of the doors.

406Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Wed 17 Jan - 7:44

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

The front doors suddenly open and you notice a figure on the other side. She was standing with her back to you, and as the doors loudly opened, the figure turned around in surprise and looked at you.

It was Serena.

Her eyes widen in surprise as she looks at everyone. Your sudden appearance visibly startled her.
Her eyes finally reach Frost and she gasps:

"..Frost?" she called, unsure, then stretched out her hand toward the mare:
"Frost!" she called again, with an exhausted smile.

407Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Wed 17 Jan - 8:02

Dan One

Dan One

(Frost)
Frost looks down at her book, flips about a quarter of the pages in a single turn then looks back up at Serena "What is my name?"

408Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Wed 17 Jan - 10:21

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Burner giggles gleefully at twilights aggression, she slips ahead beside her but pauses when she sees the figure, her flamethrower quickly lights and she tilts her head at the mare.

Rain glares drawing an arrow, Serana would see her body relax and being the one on the other side of her bow could see every little twitch as her arrow follows her head.

409Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Wed 17 Jan - 12:06

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Blue, blonde and purple wrote:When the tormentor spoke his taunt, Twilight's face didn't change noticably. Even her tone didn't change. But it was clear, she was NOT happy with that taunt.

"If you intend to squabble here some more, be my guest. Have fun discussing every single option and possibility. But I already said before what he confirms."

She cracks her knuckles. "So go ahead, sit on your thumbs. I'm doing this alone now. Enjoy teatime while I pull everything in his body out of the wrong holes and feed it to him." She walks forward.

Arnold tries to stop her. "Boss, wait!"

But with a glare, she stops him. "We've waited for far too long. Now, get to work."

With that, she stood in front of the doors.

"We can't all just go off and do our own thing, we need to present a unified approach, otherwise we'll never get through" Rogue comments, shaking his head "What ever happened to talking being a free action..."

410Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Wed 17 Jan - 12:25

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:"Thank you for announcing your next move" The distorted voice echoed over the lobby:
"I'll make sure to run the necessary arrangements"

As you thoroughly examine the area for cameras, you can't seem to spot any.

Madelyn ignored the distorted comments and looked at Naomi's paper. She shrugged for a bit, seemingly unsure, but decided to refold the paper.

"Its okay if you need a minute" The voice called again with a hint of a smile:
"You have all the time in the world. Oh wait, no you dooon't.

Remember the Argus satellites? The ones that provide lightning fast internet connection? You shot down three of them, when the communications dropped.

That was a bit unfriendly on your part, but that's okay. That's okay, because I have five more, all prepped and ready for launch. You may have heard on the news. No big deal. Launch scheduled for next week.

Except... when I realized what you were doing, I ordered the extra 5 satellites to be launched prematurely. They have been making their way to the orbit ever since.

And in just about.... lets say... 15 minutes from now? They will reach stable orbit and begin transmitting...
"

The voice paused, you can almost see his grin:

"You know what that means right?
It means, in 15 minutes, I'll be able to take out my cellphone and press a few buttons, aaaaand, maybe Fluttershy will be dragged out of her home in Equestria and her arteries slashed.

I'll send pictures, I promise....

hahahaAAHAHAHAHAH AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
" The hysterical, unstable laugh was cut off, as the unknown man turned off the intercom.

"The tunnels probably don't have any cameras or intercoms either, so we won't have to listen to them constantly prattling on" Rogue says, turning to Emerald "Is it possible what they say's true? Could they have another five satellites going up?"

411Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Wed 17 Jan - 14:06

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"We always knew the communications blackout was temporary" Emerald said with a grim expression:
"If he lied, then it was about our timeframe. We likely have a lot less than 15 minutes...
Once the time runs out, he will blackmail everyone in this room. And you will do what he says, one way or other"

A loud bang suddenly echoed across the room, as a ballistic katana blade suddenly dischared out of Serena's arm, flying directly toward Frosts heart.

It appears you have less than a second to react.

412Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Wed 17 Jan - 14:15

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:"We always knew the communications blackout was temporary" Emerald said with a grim expression:
"If he lied, then it was about our timeframe. We likely have a lot less than 15 minutes...
Once the time runs out, he will blackmail everyone in this room. And you will do what he says, one way or other"

A loud bang suddenly echoed across the room, as a ballistic katana blade suddenly dischared out of Serena's arm, flying directly toward Frosts heart.

It appears you have less than a second to react.

"Colour me sceptical on that" Rogue says "What about you two (Emerald and Madelyn), surely he can't blackmail you guys?"

As the sword flies towards Frost, Rogue pushes her out of the way with a telekinetic pulse, but it's close "Everybody take cover, she's hostile!"

413Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Wed 17 Jan - 18:33

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

When she hears the blade go off, Twilight spins around, activating her telekinesis. With it, she throws Selena, to her a complete stranger, against the wall. She then faces the group.

"Restrain her, then come with me. You're too optimistic if you think he's going to let us get into the maintenance tunnels."

She then goes into the hallway, ready for anything that charges at her.

Arnold walks over to Rogue, laying a hand on his shoulder. "I get what you want to tell her. But it's not going to work here. I know my boss, at least enough to tell what's going on with her. She's not going to listen now."

He removes his hand. "Come, think of it as a mission with a timer. A very short timer." He then follows his boss, a certain hesitation in his step, not even counting from the wound.

414Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Wed 17 Jan - 20:21

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Burner skips up to the girl who is restrained by twilight s magic, she rears back and sends her fist into the nurochip in the back of her head, "Boom!"

Rain looks to twilight and kaylee, "there is a way to get these folks back. In the back of their head there is a nurochip, we pull it out or smash it, they either become normal and rejoin us, or they panic..."

415Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Wed 17 Jan - 20:59

Dan One

Dan One

(Frost)
Frost re gains her footing after the falling from the telekenetic push. She walks up to Serena and places a hand on her forehead. Electricity builds. There is something akin to a massive lightning strike and Serena is essentially vaporized.

"There is no saving her. Besides, if that was her sheshould would have known my name" Frost closes her palm to stop it smoking.

416Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Wed 17 Jan - 21:39

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain frowns, "you do know that would have actually been her yes?" She crosses her arms, "much like maddie... or cookie..." She directly confronts frost walking up to serana and sighs.

417Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Wed 17 Jan - 21:59

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

The remains of a smoking, metalic chassis, slowly fell to the ground, where the girl who looked like Serena, stood a moment ago.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE!" Emeralds piercing shriek cut through the air, as she suddenly grabbed Frost by the throat and pinned her against the wall:

"THAT WAS ANOTHER LABYRINTH VICTIM! LIKE ME!
THAT SICK FUCK CHANGED HER APPEARANCE TO LOOK LIKE SERENA, MIND CONTROLLED HER TO LASH OUT! - AND YOU KILLED HER!!!
YOU FRIED HER PLUME OF DUSK! AFTER WE PULLED OUT THE NEUROCHIP!!!
"

Emeralds grip on Frosts neck grew tighter, it became harder to breath. Emeralds face, distorted with unfiltered hatred and rage, was hovering inches away from Frosts face:

"You do that again, I'll fucking kill you, do you understand" she hissed under her breath. Her synthetic eyes staring at Frost, watching for any sign of sudden motion.

Clopin ducked low, his hidden blade slowly extended as he sensed trouble. His eyes were more focused on watching Emeralds back, than anything else.

The Spider Tank shrieked in panic and horror, and began slowly backing away from the smoking chassis. A primal fear was reflecting behind her eyes, as she stared at the remains of a prosthetic body.

"...that didn't take very long" a distorted voice echoed from above, releasing a quiet laugh, just as Twilight stepped into the hallway, beyond.

"Twilight wait!" Kaylee called, rushing after her. A second ticked by and she froze in her tracks.

13 Serenas were standing in a tight line, in the middle of a wide corridor, beyond the front door. They all zeroed in on Twilight and frowned:

"...Not Frost... Not Frost... Not Frost" they began repeating in unison: "You are not Frost"

You hear the audible click of a ballistic blade, being reloaded, as thirteen Serenas raised their palms in unison and aimed at Twilight, Arnold and Kaylee.

418Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Wed 17 Jan - 22:38

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Burner pulls something from her bag and lights it, she grabs both Kaylee and twilight by the back of their clothes and pulls them back almost choaking them, she pushes them backwards and whips the object into all the seranas, it begins smoking and it's only a few seconds before smoke begins filling the room, "EVERYBODY FUCKING DOWN OR GET ROASTED!" She hits the deck, there is a loud boom and smoke begins igniting.

Rain coughs at the smoke but quickly gets down on her belly.

419Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Wed 17 Jan - 23:08

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Kaylee dropped on the floor and covered Twilight with her body, just as the ballistic blades began flying over head.

Emerald backed off and faded out of view somewhere, Cookies massive form obscuring her, as the Spider Tank haphazardly fidgeted around the lobby, trying to shield as many people as it could, from the flying blades and the approaching smoke.

420Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Wed 17 Jan - 23:14

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

With a sudden flash rumbas, kaylee, everyone is blasted with an unbearable heat, flames lick at your skin for only a second before a crazed laughter can be heard from burner herself as she quickly gets up and smothers the embers and fire from her mane "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA" She wheezes and coughs uncontrollably in pure bliss and joy.

421Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Wed 17 Jan - 23:24

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

As the heat and flames begin to lessen, she pushes Kaylee off of her. "Thanks, I guess."
She then gets up, holding her hand out to blast any remaining rumba's coming at them.

Angelo comes in, with a distance between him and the group, standing out of the smoke.
"That doesn't look right..."

422Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Thu 18 Jan - 1:43

Dan One

Dan One

(Frost)
Emerald had seen emotion, eyes that wanted to cry but had been doing so for so long that there was nothing there. Emerald saw sadness.

As the explosion went off Frost managed to pull up a weak shield, which was destroyed the moment the heat hit it. The girl panted on all fours coughing, her body shaking slightly.

"Not...fun" Frost struggles to her feet.

423Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Thu 18 Jan - 17:37

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

"Okay, well the main corridor's beginning to look a lot like a killing zone, and we're still only at the front door" Rogue says as he backs away from the corridor, keeping a constant eye on the smoke cloud in case of a counter-strike from the Serenas "So, I don't know about any of you, but i'm at least investigating the maintenance tunnels."

424Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Fri 19 Jan - 4:35

Dan One

Dan One

(Naomi)
"Second that" Naomi hadn't quite made it into the next room before Burner's explosion went off. Keeping as far away from Burner as possible was how she had been standing since they had stepped off the elevator. She waits for Rouge taking the brief moment to tie her hair back into a single thick braid.

425Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sat 20 Jan - 22:33

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

// Hey everyone, sorry for the delay Sad got burned out by college work
Will update the rp tomorrow by afternoon.

Take care everyone, have a good weekend =)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 32]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum