The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Digital Waltz - Part 2

+2
Dan One
Disgruntled purple
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 32]

751Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Mon 26 Mar - 16:32

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

(Moon)

Moon stared at the ground, frowning. This turn of events had been pretty dramatic, even if she had failed to pay attention to most of it. She pulled a small flask from her coat and took a sip from it. “Well, That was interesting.....”

(Mist)

Mist stood up, having not said anything at all for quite a while. “I better be going...... I don’t feel like sticking around for any authorities, What with my line of work and all.”

752Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Mon 26 Mar - 17:49

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

At the camp, Twilight looked at the box, smoking again. She rubbed her chin.

"Don't be foolish with it just yet, guys. After all, who knows how many of these are around."

When the dirty looks are throw at her, she holds up her finger. "Hear me out."

Exhaing some smoke, she begins talking. "It's obvious an item like this isn't pulled out of thin air. A technological marvel with immense possibilities has to be man-made. As such, merely smashing it is not very wise, and chucking it into a volcano is just wasteful. After all, since there's probably some blueprints of this left, it can be rebuild, and improved upon. In the wrong hands, it could spell a world-conquering even worse then before."

She looks at those present. "I suggest we hand this box to someone to reverse-engineer it. To know it's exact mechanics, it's power, it's danger, but most importantly..." She grins. "It's flaws."

Oboro barged in, her left arm in a sling. She was ready to burst out at Twilight for this, but stopped at the word 'flaws' "... Come again, boss?"

Twilight looked at her. "Oboro, let me ask... How much victories did you claim yesterday, and how many were without some pity or interference from inside?"

The blue mare looked down meekly. "I suppose... None... We constantly were steps behind, we never came out of skirmishes unscrathed, every new piece of the puzzle was followed by blowing up the place..." She lets out a sigh.

Twilight picked it up. "And both Andrew and Sophie let their feelings take over, diminishing their effectiveness. If used to it's full potential, it should've wiped us out before we even entered the place. that's why I want to know all it's strength and weaknesses, so in case something like this happens again, or that the blueprints are found by the wrong guy, we can combat it far more effectively then today."

She finishes her smoke, burning the filter too to leave no trash behind. "That's my two cents anyway. I rather seek a way to combat it easily then risk the chance something like this happens again."

753Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Mon 26 Mar - 19:48

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"Twilight" Madelyn quietly called: "... even the best intentions, can lead to disastrous consequences.

I understand you want to protect this world. And I can't tell you what to do. But we would be wise to learn from history. Otherwise, we are doomed to repeat it.

My husband.. was a good man" she slowly sighed: "He had the best intentions in mind. He wanted to improve peoples lives.
But in the end, his research was twisted and used to cause pain. By the time he realized what was going on, it was already too late.

The chain reaction had already started. The research was already out of his control. Others have borrowed it and did with it, what they pleased.

The end result, was the Digital Waltz" Madelyn slowly approached Twilight, looking at her with sad eyes:

"...The Black Box is the culmination of that research. With all its twisted menace and horror.
If kept intact, can you guarantee it won't be twisted and used to cause even more harm?
Some things were never meant to exist. It is too powerful"

She heavily sighed: "...one should be careful, when using the devils toys. Lest they are stolen and used against you.
This research... this technological arms race... it has to stop. There is no need for it.

For if this arms race continues... one day, someone will construct a device so powerful, it won't just destroy one city. It will destroy the world.

An irreversible cataclysm... is that something we really want?.."

She heavily sighed and turned away: "Do with this what you will. My days of protecting the world are over, either way. I only want to spend time with my family"

Mist wrote:Mist stood up, having not said anything at all for quite a while. “I better be going...... I don’t feel like sticking around for any authorities, What with my line of work and all.”

"Be careful out there yeah?" Cookie cheerfully waved: "And remember to only go after bad people" she stuck her tongue out with a smile.

Frost wrote:Frost steps over to pick up the black box but freezes right before Sophie. She stares at the girl, her face suddenly going pale.

Sophie was too preoccupied to react, or too tired. She continued to study her own feet, sometimes adding a few small words to Clopin's and Audrey's conversation.

Moon wrote:Moon stared at the ground, frowning. This turn of events had been pretty dramatic, even if she had failed to pay attention to most of it. She pulled a small flask from her coat and took a sip from it. “Well, That was interesting.....”
Radiance wrote:"And we shut down the worlds biggest threat to date" Radiance adds in with enthusiasm

"Its getting a little gloomy in here" Kaylee said with a small smile, waving her hands at everyone in the tent:
"Come on guys, we just saved the world from an all seeing dictatorship and saved the people of the Unions capital city, again.

Surely we should be feeling a little more happy" she patted Twilight and Frost on the back, then released a bright grin to everyone in the tent.

Rain wrote:Rain walks into the tent and looks to Thomas. She gazes at him for a long moment, she talks into her radio, "hay Harle M'love...you around?" She sighs, "I have some important buisness i need us to attend to... And I want you here to join me.

"Understood" Harlequins voice came through the radio: "I.. actually wanted to ask for your help as well. The issue in question is also located in the same tent you are in. I'll be there soon. Over"

Before her radio clicked off, she added in very quickly: "... I love you" the radio switched off.

Tomas looked up at Rain and gave her a confused look.

Several moments pass, before Harlequin stepped into the tent. She was wearing her mask again, equipped with a tactical vest and dressed in urban camo fatigues this time. A purple emblem of the Nyx Defense Force was stitched onto her shoulder.

"...Rain... everyone.." Harlequin bowed slightly: "Its good to see you again"

It seems she brought a large number of batpony paratroopers and some local Union soldiers with her, but the soldiers all stayed outside the tent, casually dispersing throughout the courtyard and taking a smoke.

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

754Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Mon 26 Mar - 22:05

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

For a moment, Twilight let the words sank in. Then, she picked it up. "I see your point, Madelyn. Testing on this, one person could get the wrong plans and create a second act for the waltz. It's something I don't wish to happen." She seems to think some more.

"I think I have a solution for us both. This box can be rebuild through two means. Either with the original blueprints, or through reverse engineering. Once the blueprints are gone, all we need to do is smash it, and all will be lost. But first, we need the blueprints." She looks at Madelyn and Sophie. "Any idea where they could be?"

Oboro gave a slightly forced smile. "Perhaps we should relax a little, don't we?"

755Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Mon 26 Mar - 22:43

Dan One

Dan One

(Frost)
Frost's hand glows faintly as a ball of snow materializes on her palm "If the Waltz was controlling everything, then what's in that box has already been discovered. And without them preventing the flow of information we're free to relearn it for ourselves."

"I see that box the same way I see Dark Magic." She separates the snowball into two smaller ones. They begin to orbit each other. "It's too much power far too easily. It tempts, and...can change the best intentions into that of evil."

"Destroy it!" She closes her fist crushing the two snowballs in a fine white powder

756Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Mon 26 Mar - 23:36

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

(Moon)

“I say we blow up the box.” Moon mumbled, taking another sip of whatever was in her flask. She stretched her arm out and frowned “I honestly am a bit tired of charging around the place. I’m too old for this.”

(Mist)

Mist nodded and walked out of the tent, looking about. She was meaning to leave before anyone noticed her. After all, she was legally dead.

757Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Tue 27 Mar - 8:13

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain holds her hand out to tomas, "Tomas... I want you to meet my beloved... Harle... This is Thomas; Mireks son." She does't pause but speaks faster, "Hold Harle because this man is exeptional... upheld a well constructed plan to bring down the waltz and is in the Aldihide police force..." she looks down at the stallion, "He wants to make up for what his father has done... and I think I know a way to do that. Thomas? Would you be intrested in joining our Special Forces Regime? You have the augments and we can supply you with even better, up to date ones that fit your style... i could even put you in the non leathal devision. I would need my dears consent of course."

Burner puts her blowtorch finger to Naomi's forhead leaving a small round black circle, "Falling for criminals are you? I have a secret identity to uphold and you already know im no clark kent or Bruce Wayne. Nope just a young girl with industrial augments and a gas mask... is that really what you look for in a companion." She lowers her head in thought, "well... Rain did... and she got a banging hot princess who is also a kick ass assassin who also has a sick mask... i'd love to get my hands on that mask...." she looks up, distracted, "man how does that woman even put up with rain... shes so salty." She looks back to Naomi, "Oh! Yeah! Your here! Uh?... wanna break into a Cafè later?"

Fire stops sharpening her sword, "aren't you like... 25 now moon? Too old for what? Daycare?" She snickers. As mist leaves Fire calls out, "Make sure you get your Irobot card from the secretary of state! As well as your right to bare arms or they will unbolt your shoulders right off your body!" She laughs to herself and shakes her head. She continues to sharpen her blade.

758Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Tue 27 Mar - 9:45

Dan One

Dan One

(Naomi)
Naomi steps forward and leans down so that she is inches from Burner's face

"Life is too short to make rash decisions." Naomi locks eyes with the anarchist "And this world has too many Bruces and Clarks. It needs a couple of Wade Wilson's to fuck with the status quo."

Naomi presses her forehead into Burner's "And the Cafè sounds fun"

759Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Tue 27 Mar - 10:54

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

(Moon)

Moon burst out laughing after Fire’s words. “I am nowhere near 25. Add another four hundred years or so and you’re almost right.” She chuckled, fiddling with her long hair.

(Mist)

“I’m legally dead.” She called back to Fire “Don’t need identification of I’m dead...” Mist walked off, heading to the dark alleys.

760Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Tue 27 Mar - 11:14

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts wrote:(Moon)

“I say we blow up the box.” Moon mumbled, taking another sip of whatever was in her flask. She stretched her arm out and frowned “I honestly am a bit tired of charging around the place. I’m too old for this.”

(Mist)

Mist nodded and walked out of the tent, looking about. She was meaning to leave before anyone noticed her. After all, she was legally dead.

"It's true that this technology could be used for beneficial purposes, but so could nuclear fission, and look what that did..." Rogue said "If we develop any technology, it has to be in gradual stages, so that society has the chance to adapt - this gadget came along in one giant leap, and it created the Digital Waltz. The blueprints should go out with the device as well, so that any organisation that wants this technology'll've to start from scratch."

761Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Tue 27 Mar - 13:31

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

// Hey everyone,
There seems to be some kind of change in the website that's hosting our roleplay forum,
The link has changed apparently, so if you're having trouble logging in again, the new link is:

https://ultimate.forumotion.com/

Posting it here just in case, if the website suddenly stopped loading from your favorites tab and you manually found it through google.

762Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Tue 27 Mar - 22:47

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"425 Then miss vampire." She chuckles, "its funny because now that im automated if i take care of my stuff i'll be like that one day."

Burner smiles and flicks her head uo giving Naomi a kiss on the nose, "do you know how to fix hydrolics? Mine took a beating after I over exerted them. Mind giving me a hand? Working on them with only one arm is a tad difficult and i think having a mechanic fine tune them would make me a bit more efficient." She leans over and picks up her bag, "i also gotta change my flash bulb but i'll do that later."

763Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Tue 27 Mar - 22:53

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

(Moon)

“433 actually. I think, gets hard to keep track of.” She chuckled “And it’s actually due to a curse, the vampire thing didn’t happen until three hundred or so years later.” Moon smiled at Fire, but felt sorry for her. Living so long had so many drawbacks.

764Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Wed 28 Mar - 7:27

Dan One

Dan One

(Naomi)
Naomi waits for Burner to move back up before grasping the back of her head and pulling her in for a full kiss.

"Well," Naomi says after releasing Burner "If I can work on a military jet I'm sure I can handle your hydraulics. And I'm thinking that I can't go around as Naomi anymore, I need a name change."

She backs up from Burner "How does Riot sound?"

765Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Wed 28 Mar - 21:00

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Shes a bit taken aback at the kiss but quickly regains herself at Naomi's proposition
She gasps, "you're gonna join me?! I'll teach you how to make newspaper bombs! Oh it'll be so much fun! Just make sure you are out of buildings before the burn down... and riot isn't bad... we would need a mask and some gear to match the name. Im thinking back at my workshop I have some odd chemicals that make me tear up every time I get near them... im thinking we can make tear gas out of them... that and mabye sawdust bombs and molotoves. I know i can make you some crazy loud Firecrackers. I have been in a few riots myself. I gotta steal you a mask..." she looks down a moment in thought, "lets get you a batpony mask before we leave..."

766Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Wed 28 Mar - 21:17

Dan One

Dan One

(Naomi)
"Then we should get out of here before the 'team' " Naomi pulls off dramatic air quotes "Pulls us into another hour-long discussion that goes nowhere."

(Frost)
"Vampire...Wait what?!?" Frost snaps her vision to Moon "You mean stuff like that can actually happen?"

767Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Wed 28 Mar - 21:32

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

She smirks and grabs her mask and slips it on, "Lets be on our way then~" she slips on her backpack and hooks up her internals a loud hiss of air and gas can be heard and her arms jerk slightly as pressure goes into them, "lets steal you a nyx issued gas mask and... mabye one of their swords..."

768Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Wed 28 Mar - 22:28

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

(Moon)

Moon looked at Frost and nodded, pointing to two tiny circular scars on her neck. “Yeah, I was monster hunting with some friends. I got killed. Then woke up with a vampire’s fangs in my neck. That was one hell of a way to wake up.”

769Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Wed 28 Mar - 22:38

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

(MONSTER HUNTING?! U GOT THAT CHARGE BLADE BBY? WE CAN GO TAKE DOWN BLACK DIABLOS AFTER I FINISH A FEW QUESTS Very Happy) (jkjk continue on with whatver is happening.)

770Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Thu 29 Mar - 13:17

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"The blueprints to the Black Box are likely inside the Opera House" Sophie quietly said: "You should send a team there, to search and dismantle eveything.. should probably send a team to every bunker in the Labyrinth... there's.. a lot of evil there" Sophie quietly said, staring at her shoes.

Harelquin smiled, at least you think she does, her voice was polite and friendly:
"..Tomas" she stretched out her hand and Tomas awkwardly shook it.

"I believe each person should be judged by his merits, not lineage. If you are willing, we'd like you to come back to Nyx.
Your homeland needs you. We could use your help"

Tomas released a shy smile: "..well this is awkward. I wasn't expecting this" he rubbed the back of his neck:
"This is the second job offer I've received today"

He looked in the direction where Twilight and Oboro were sitting, then looked back and smiled at Rain and Harlequin:
"..if its alright, I would like to take some time, before I make my decision. Something tells me I'll have a lot of time to think..." he looked at the Union soldiers gathered outside.

Around the same time, Harlequin got a call on her earpiece. She quietly listened, then nodded:
"...I see"

She looked at Rain and Kaylee: "If I could ask for your help. Captain Brown, its my understanding you wanted to be present for this?.."

"..Its time huh.." Kaylee looked down: "..shit..." she sighted, sending a hand through her hair: "Alright, come on"

Half a dozen police officers slowly walked into the tent. They didn't say anything, only politely waited.

"That's for us" Tomas smiled to everyone. He, Clopin, Sophie and Audrey slowly stood up and walked towards the police.

"..this.. feels wrong" Kaylee quietly said aloud.

"We did take hostages" Tomas smiled: "Even if it was all pretend. There's concequences for doing that"

"I'll make sure your story's told" Kaylee said with determination: "I'll fight to reduce your sentence as much as possible"

"Its the way it has to be" Sophie quietly said: "We did our best. And the Waltz has fallen. Its all we really wanted"

"Goodbye" Audrey, Clopin, Tomas and Sophie said almost in unison, waving you with a small sad smile, before the police took them away.

Kaylee heavily sighed and began walking out of the tent: "..come on.. everyone.."

"..justice is blind.. Captain.." Harlequin quietly said.

"..yeah.. I know..Kaylee sighted."

A few moments later, a dozen Union soldiers slowly walked into the tent where Naomi and Burner sat.
The soldiers had the 'Military Police' insignias over their uniforms.

Shortly after, Harlequin and Kaylee stepped into the tent as well.

"Lieutenant Sanders, military police" one of the soldiers slowly stepped forward:
"Officer Naomi, you're under arrest, on charges of murder, of 34 civilians and 15 police officers, in exchange for blood money, at the lab of Dr. Zarovee.

Miss Burner, your under arrest, on charges of arson and murder of two innocent people, who got caught in the fire.

I am obligated by law to inform you that, everything you say may be used against you.
You have a right to remain silent. You have a right to an attourney. If you can't afford an attourney, an attourney will be provided for you.

Do you understand the right that I read to you? Please extend your hands"
The soldier pulled out two sets of handcuffs.

Harlequin was standing nearby, her hand resting on the hilt of her sword.

"..I'll make sure the court knows that you helped stop the Waltz" Kaylee said with a sadenned expression:
"I will tell your story, I promise"

771Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Thu 29 Mar - 20:43

Dan One

Dan One

(Naomi)
Her back still partially to the new group, Naomi mutters to Burner "Don't do anything stupid" before slowly turning back around to face them. She extends her hands.

772Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Thu 29 Mar - 22:37

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Burner smiles behind her mask her internals were already set, "Military Police huh?" She slowly takes a step back and a loud whine can be heard from her position, "I would suggest you boys step back~" she waves her hips back and forth in a small dance, "I just got done saving the city~" she lifts her arm showing one of her thumbs just below a fuse on her last newspaper bomb, "this whole camp will go up in the next 5 seconds if you all dont turm around~ Im proven insane, dont think i wont. Come on Naomi stupid is my middle name!" She tilts her head at kaylee, "Kaylee my day will come... that day is not today dear~ My show isn't over!"

Rain places her hand over Harles on her blade, "hold... you aren't going to catch her without being harmed in the process... last thing i need is my wife returning to me with burns... just... hold... I also want to discuss Audrey with you."

773Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Fri 30 Mar - 4:08

Dan One

Dan One

(Naomi)
Naomi folds her hands and let's them fall in front of her. Staying non hostile. She glances back "Burner, I'm saying this as your companion now. Please, just this one time shut up. Provoking the Captain or The Princess is not smart. Do not let your anarchist urges get in the way of common sense"

774Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Fri 30 Mar - 5:39

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"Well im a heavily wanted criminal. Do you have a plan when im in jail. They are going to cuff me and remove the mask and i'll be exposed to the world. Im not ready for that to happen girl." She glares beneath her mask.

Each second passed her mind comes up with a plan..." Kaylee... Rain... Harle... if you can garentee the mask isn't removed then i'll be happy to go with you..." she tilts her head, "all and all... i have the final card here... its either you garentee my identity remain hidden or I light the fuse... you know what my bombs can do... and i made sure these cant be stomped out... If you cannot comply with my Request one way or another I will find a way out of this... one piece or many."

775Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Fri 30 Mar - 8:49

Dan One

Dan One

(Naomi)
"You don't need to stomp out a bomb when you can just shield the explosion with magic or be quick enough on the wing to fly it safely away." Naomi sighs, "It's going to end badly," she extends her hands once again "It's either prison or hell for me at this point"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 32]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum