The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Digital Waltz - Part 2

+2
Dan One
Disgruntled purple
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 32]

701Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sat 17 Mar - 19:47

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Prison Team)

"I don't think we can" Clopin shook his head: "Emerald controls the Digital Waltz now, even if we could track her signal, she would sabotage our attempts by sending us a thousand false leads..
The only way to find her, is to deduce where she went"

Kaylee nervously bit her lip and began rubbing her fingers in anxiety:

"...Moon's right... we can't wait forever.
Lets... lets make an agreement. If we can't figure out her location within the next five minutes, we're activating the Tower. Is everyone okay with this course of action?"

Madelyn's voice chimed in through the earpiece: "Hey, does anyone still have a copy of Emerald's premier poster we found in the Labyrinth?
I think I remember someone taking a copy in his pocket.
It might hold more clues
"

"I guess following her movements with satellites's out of the question too then?" Rogue shrugs.

702Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sat 17 Mar - 20:29

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

(Tower)

She stands at the ready, to retaliate when it strikes. She hovers after it, keeping an eye on the griffon.
"Why does it want Frost?"

Meanwhile, Angelo and Arnold try to set it up, so they're ready to start the procedure when given the command.
"Okay" Angelo said. "Ready when you are, just give the command."

(Oboro)

"I can ask, who knows how she'll react." She shrugs. "I mean, I got offered my position after trying to kill her. Life's strange that way."

She looks at him. "I guess we can share stories, once this is over. Whatever's going on, needs to happen first."

703Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sat 17 Mar - 23:00

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Prison Team)

"Emerald controls the satellites too I'm afraid.." Clopin sighed: "That is the power of the Digital Waltz."

(Tower Team)

The griffon snapped its beak in a threatening manner, then turned away and began to stampede across the empty street. Its weapon systems remained aimed at you, but didn't fire.

"...its headed for the nearest Labyrinth entrance!" Madelyn called: "It plans to drag Frost underground! That's where prosthetic body factories are located!"

(Oboro)

Tomas nodded, then his phone suddenly beeped in his pocket.

Your phone suddenly beeped as well. Judging by the ringtones direction, its sitting on a drawer, a meter away.

Last edited by Kaylee Brown on Sat 17 Mar - 23:03; edited 2 times in total

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

704Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sat 17 Mar - 23:00

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

"Guys! This is Amy Moore" a familiar voice echoed over everyone's earpiece. It was the young batpony programmer student you met at the first club, this morning:

"I've been monitoring your chatter. I have it. The poster you mentioned. The Labyrinth is full of them.
Cookie and Ted stumbled upon a few, on their way up.

They took a picture, I'm sending it to you now.

This may help us locate Emerald. Over.
"

After several moments, your phone beeped and a message with an attached picture appeared:

Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 29 Emeral10

705Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sun 18 Mar - 0:54

Dan One

Dan One

(Frost)
Frost's voice comes in over the radio

"You're going to wait! Wait for me to be stuck in one of those bodies before you activate the tower! Everyone with a Plume of Dusk has been enduring a living hell and I'm going to join them."

Her voice a combination of cold determination, yet burning with intensity.

"Emerald described these bodies as the worse thing imaginable. And as I see it death is too merciful to make amends to her, Bertha, and everyone else. It's time we stepped into their world and experienced their nightmare first hand!"

706Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sun 18 Mar - 9:33

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Fire takes rains radio and answers to frost, "are you saying that because you actually wish to possibly go insane and harm your friends... or are you saying that because you want one of these bodies. I assure you frost that from personal experience being a large metal being that cant die by normal means is great and all, but it brings up... conflicting thoughts. I have never been good at math and i can sit here and do algorithms in a snap." She falls silent, "am i even me anymore? Where is my spirit? Where is my release? I was in my heaven with my friends only to be yanked back..." she gives the earpiece back to rain, "mabye im taking his words too seriously..." Fires voice has been uncharacteristically quite. Her voice holding a monotone.

Rain sighs as she puts her earpiece back in, and crosses her arms, "i urge you to not get captured frost." She looks back to the director, "we need to get moving. If you could release her into our custody asap. Every second we waste here is a life taken."

707Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sun 18 Mar - 9:49

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Violet gets herself dressed and gets onto her feet. Her body wavering slightly, she takes a moment, leaning on her cane. "Alright..." she coughs, "lets... lets get going."

708Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sun 18 Mar - 15:47

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Everyone)

"Guys! This is Amy Moore" a familiar voice echoed over everyone's earpiece. It was the young batpony programmer student you met at the first club, this morning:

"I've been monitoring your chatter. I have it. The poster you mentioned. The Labyrinth is full of them.
Cookie and Ted stumbled upon a few, on their way up.

They took a picture, I'm sending it to you now.

This may help us locate Emerald. Over.
"

After several moments, your phone beeped and a message with an attached picture appeared:

Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 29 Emeral10

"Um... I hate to sound like a clueless foreigner, but is there actually a cathedral like that one in the poster, in Adelheid?"

709Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sun 18 Mar - 16:45

Dan One

Dan One

(Frost)
"You went from an armored warrior to just another bigger armored warrior. I've read about you Fire. You only gained from this. Now imagine someone like me. A mage. The literal other end of the spectrum and I'm going to be giving that up.

Casting a spell is like getting a shot of dopamine. I get a small high everytime I use it. That's going to go away. Does that sound like an improvement? Besides, I'm mentally preparing for this so I'm pretty sure my mind can handle it. Or I'll go insane like you said and Bertha can kill me."

710Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sun 18 Mar - 19:43

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

(Tower)

"Beg pardon?" Angelo says. "Frost, I don't know what's going on in your head right now, but the world will not stop turning to wait for whatever torture you wish to inflict upon yourself! I'm activating this, selfish desires be damned! Counciler Mercer, any princess, give the command!"

(Oboro)

She opens her phone and looks. "Hmmm... Guess I have someone to apologise to even more." She gives a small smile. "Let's see, the climax of the Hunchback was at the Notre Dame. So that may be..."

She gets up. "Tomas, I have an idea where she is. Where was the biggest church located 44 years ago?"

711Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sun 18 Mar - 20:07

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Prison Team)

"No ones going insane! It won't fix anything!" Kaylee called into her earpiece.

She hastily glanced at the poster, then looked at Rogue:

"Yeah, that's the Grand Cathedral. Its located just down town. Its full name is Notre Dame de Adel-...heid..."
Kaylee's eyes widened.

"We need to get Audrey" Clopin called: "Now!"

"Follow me" the director waved with a gloomy face and began marching into the depths of the prison.

For several moments you walked through layers of walls and security gates. You finally enter the main building that reminded you of a fortress and began walking through the maze of its corridors.

After some time, the director made a sharp turn and opened a set of double doors.
A massive cafeteria comes into view, with dozens of long tables and chairs.

It was almost deserted, save for a janitor and a pair of security guards. The director walked in and headed towards one of the tables.

Then you saw her, a woman with a snow white pelt and sad eyes. Dark circled had settled under her eyes and she looked rather pale, but even then, she seemed extremely beautiful.

She wore a set of orange fatigues that indicated she was serving time here.
She quietly sat at the table, holding a large clipboard and paper and drawing a sketch on it, with a pencil.
As you draw closer, you noticed she was drawing a sunny beach, where calm waves washed over a sandy shore.
The drawing looked very beautiful.

As you came closer, she seemed to have heard you and looked up from her drawing.
Her face immediately became distorted with fear and confusion:

"...Kaylee?" The woman quietly called.

"Hey Audrey.." Kaylee quietly replied with a sadenned expression.

Audrey looked at her in complete shock and confusion, then slowly looked at everyone in the group:
"..w-why are you here?"

712Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sun 18 Mar - 20:27

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Oboro)

"..uh... there's.. only one church in Adelheid that could be called big.." Tomas said, nervously rubbing his fingers:

"The Grand Cathedral, Notre Dame de Adelheid" he suddenly gasped.

(Tower Team)

"...standby.. Angelo" Councilor Mercer quietly called:
"Captain Brown asked us to give them five minutes.. there's about two minutes left.
If we don't hear from them within the next two minutes, then you have permission to activate the tower.

We have to wait two more minutes.. thats as big a risk as I'm willing to take.."

(Violet)

"Alrighty.." Mira said, cautiously sneaking out of the room:
"..getting out of the hospital should be half the problem. We still need to figure out where to go.. Emeralds location.."

713Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Mon 19 Mar - 7:10

Dan One

Dan One

(Frost)
"Then at least help me out of this, instead of standing around! You don't need 5 people to press a button!" Frost yells.

Figuring that enough time has passed Frost's horn suddenly illuminates with magic. Wrapping around her entire body and creating an electrical field. Lightning strikes out from around Frost's body at Bertha's hand.

(Radiance)
Folding his wings in Radiance falls back mid-air turning the plunge into a fully accelerated dive directly at the Griffon. Flapping his wings to add to the speed he chases down the griffon listening for the loud rattle of the weapons and ready to dodge the assumed impending blade storm.

As soon as he reaches the griffon both katanas are swung down across the back of the Griffon. The strike aimed at the weapons. Radiance, unable to stop or turn quickly without tearing his own wings off continues on after the strike. Angling his flight up to roughly half the altitude he was before then diving back down for another strike. Always aiming for the weapons.

(Naomi)
Naomi relaxes to a more neutral state. She brings one hand up behind her head massaging the area.

"So I'm just going to be super blunt with this. We found your old friend Sophia Günther and we need your help to stop her. Apparently you two have a thing for taking things over the edge. Which in this case is actually a good thing. And we think you can help us end this peacefully."

714Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Mon 19 Mar - 8:09

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain steps beside kaylee, her gaze harsh and her eyes hardened, "Madam we require your assistance with a certain "Sophie Gunther" she puts her hands behind her back, "you are coming into our custody and you are going to help us with this issue as we deem your information and relationship with this character is invvaluable to this mission and situation. You will be informed more in depth on the ride to our destination." Basically repeating Naomi's words.

Fire rolls her eyes standing away from the group as she speaks with frost, "Need I remind you my spirit was torn away from the clouds and dragged into a synthetic body Frost. As much as i would adore being a massive near invincible tank while i was alive, you must know I risked my life for my friends and... "Princess" Twilight. Im not supposed to be alive, but here I am!" She shrugs, "whatever i guess... go through with it. Who knows what will happen. Mabye you will become a badass metal tank like yours truely."

Violet leans on Mira as they walk, she limps slightly as they move through the hospital, "i could have just waited for you outside... you know... fly out the window..." she whispers to her with a smile bumping her with a bat wing.

715Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Wed 21 Mar - 12:01

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Prison Team)

"No ones going insane! It won't fix anything!" Kaylee called into her earpiece.

She hastily glanced at the poster, then looked at Rogue:

"Yeah, that's the Grand Cathedral. Its located just down town. Its full name is Notre Dame de Adel-...heid..."
Kaylee's eyes widened.

"We need to get Audrey" Clopin called: "Now!"

"Follow me" the director waved with a gloomy face and began marching into the depths of the prison.

For several moments you walked through layers of walls and security gates. You finally enter the main building that reminded you of a fortress and began walking through the maze of its corridors.

After some time, the director made a sharp turn and opened a set of double doors.
A massive cafeteria comes into view, with dozens of long tables and chairs.

It was almost deserted,  save for a janitor and a pair of security guards. The director walked in and headed towards one of the tables.

Then you saw her, a woman with a snow white pelt and sad eyes. Dark circled had settled under her eyes and she looked rather pale, but even then, she seemed extremely beautiful.

She wore a set of orange fatigues that indicated she was serving time here.
She quietly sat at the table, holding a large clipboard and paper and drawing a sketch on it, with a pencil.
As you draw closer, you noticed she was drawing a sunny beach, where calm waves washed over a sandy shore.
The drawing looked very beautiful.

As you came closer, she seemed to have heard you and looked up from her drawing.
Her face immediately became distorted with fear and confusion:

"...Kaylee?" The woman quietly called.

"Hey Audrey.." Kaylee quietly replied with a sadenned expression.

Audrey looked at her in complete shock and confusion, then slowly looked at everyone in the group:
"..w-why are you here?"

"Pretty quiet in here, where're the other prisoners?" Rogue comments.

716Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Wed 21 Mar - 19:39

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Prison Team)

"They have a free hour at the gym" The director quietly said to Rogue:
"Miss Swan prefers to draw"

Audrey Swan was staring at everyone with wide open eyes. Disbelief and hopelessness that reflected over her face, slowly began to change into shock:

"...Sophie's... free?.." she quietly asked, looking at each person in front of her, one by one:
"...she's.. alive?... w-where is she?? Is she alright?! C-can I see her?" She called out desperately.

"That's.. why we came, Audrey" Kaylee quietly sighed.

Audreys eyes began filling with tears, but she looked at you with determination:
"..what do you need me to do?"

"Come with us" Kaylee motioned her to stand: "We'll explain on the way" she looked back at Naomi:
"Lets drop off Hawkins here while we're at it"

"Where will you be headed then?" The director called.

"The Grand Cathedral" Kaylee said: "The Notre-Dame de Adelheid. The story of Hunchback takes place there. There's no other place, as significant as the Cathedral.
Its only natural for Esmeralda to dance her premier there"

"...I have a helicopter in the courtyard" the director grimly called: "We can use it"

"Alright, lets move" Kaylee waved everyone to follow.

(Tower Team)

The lightning strike washed over the griffons paw, making it seize up. The razor sharp claws coming uncomfortably close to Frosts face, leaving a shallow cut over her left cheek.

The griffon released a high pitched metal shriek, determined to keep Frost sealed in her grasp. Some sort of internal damage was seemingly caused to the griffons joints in its paw, but the extent of the damage was hard to assess, as the armor plates concealed most of its paw.

As Radiance dived for the attack, a hail of ballistic blades began to whistle all around him.
Dodging the rapid fire projectiles took every bit of available energy. The enchanted trenchcoat and the improved reflex cybernetic, were likely providing that additional edge, that made you dodge the blades, as they whistled so close to your body, they left shallow cuts over the skin.

With the first attack, Radiance managed to completely smash two out of the four blade launchers. The launchers continuing to track his movement and shooting, as he flew away.

A split second later, Madelyn crashed in on them, hitting them in the blind side with her axe.

With all four launchers destroyed, the griffon arched its back and released a long shriek, suddenly breaking into a heavy sprint across the street, knocking down street lights and stomping on empty cars.

"Its running away!" Madelyn yelled: "Towards the Labyrinth!'

(Violet)

"Oh.. right" Mira nodded: "I keep forgetting, I uh, I don't have wings so I subconsciously asume others are restricted to the same way of transportation as I am.. anyways..
We need to figure out where to-"

"Yo guys" Amy's voice loudly rang through the earpiece in Mira's ear:
"We know where Emerald is! Its the Grand Cathedral downtown! At least, that's the theory"

"Right" Mira nodded and gave a small smile to Violet: "Lets head out"

717Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Wed 21 Mar - 21:20

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

(Tower)

"One minute left..." Angelo mused. "Then it goes down"

Arnold stopped him. "They found Emerald! It may not have to happen!"

(Twilight)

With the ballista gone, she made a dash to the griffon, getting closer due to her smaller frame and it's way of running. She charged up a purple buzzsaw of energy, the kinetic energy getting especially dense.

"HERE!"

She tosses it, the spell aming to the Griffon, intending to cripple it's movement or free Frost.

(Oboro)

She gets up. "Then we must go to the notre dame! That we didn't realize this before..."

718Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Thu 22 Mar - 5:57

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain nods, "take us up director" she holds out her hand to Audrey, "let us go."

Fire stands near the entrance to the cell block like a guard. A heavily armored, very big, guard.

Violet looks around as they begin to leave the hospital. She gives a quite chuckle and rests her hand on the back of the newsmares head, "dont worry about it. Lets just focus on getting to the cathedral..." she says quitely, "you have a car yes?"

719Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Thu 22 Mar - 6:32

Dan One

Dan One

(Radiance/Frost)
Radiances pulls off his second attack, slowing down, as Madelyn destroys the remaining weapons. He instead lands on the back of the griffon with a roll and heads up to near the back of the head where the Plume of Dusk should be. He starts looking for a way to get it out without damaging it.

"Hey Maddie, help me with this. We need to stop her but don't damage the Plume."

Frost yells from her position keeping the spell going "Kill her!"

"Not happening" He shouts back "Both of you are surviving and no one is killing the other one."

(Naomi)
"Oh good...flying" Naomi goes slightly pale "Now I can throwing up too my to-do list today"

It appears that even the mention of flying is getting to her.

720Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Thu 22 Mar - 15:32

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Prison Team)

Audrey cautiously took Rains hand and slowly got up. She still seemed a bit weary.

"This way" the director called, beginning to march across the cafeteria.
Several moments later, you left the building and stepped into a very large courtyard. A military transport helicopter was already waiting for you there.

Clopin and the two batponies you picked up earlier, were already sitting aboard and waiting for you.

"Ma'am" one of the batponies saluted Rain, the other stood at attention.

As Clopin looked at you, his eyes widened when he made eye contact with Audrey.

"...S-Stefan?" Audrey called in disbelief.
"Audrey!" Clopin exhaled in relief. The two awkwardly approached and hugged each other.

"Stefan.. I... haven't seen you for years.." Audrey quietly called: "..what made you return to Adelheid?.."

"Its Sophie" Clopin quietly called: "...she.. came back... one day she just appeared... told me everything... I understand why you wanted to burn the world now..."

"Yeah..." Audrey looked away, taking a hold of her elbow.

"We can chat on the way" the director called: "Get in"

As everyone began to pile onto the helicopter and the machine began to take off, Clopin sat next to Audrey, quietly looking at her. After a while, he called:

"...what made you change your mind, Audrey?"

Audrey sighed: "...I.. thought this world was rotten. I thought it was so full of horrible, twisted people, that it didn't deserve to exist.
Mankind was just... evil.. that it was our nature to hurt and destroy those around us..."

Audrey looked up at you and smiled:
"..but then I met a small group of people... most of them weren't military, but they were selfless.. when they didn't have to be.

They were attentive and empathic, and they showed me kindness, when I gave them no reason to.."

She released a small smile: "..that's the thing about people.. the smallest act of kindness, can make a horrible day, seem a little bit brighter.

A smile doesn't cost money. A kind word is free. Its so easy to do, yet we do it so rarely...
And yet.. it can make all the difference to someone... create friendships, forge bonds, save someone from complete mysery...

Perhaps.. if we were kinder to others.. this world won't be so bleak..."

Audrey released a bright smile: "...that's what that small group of people taught me... and they were later called The Heroes of Adelheid"

721Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Thu 22 Mar - 16:11

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Tower Team)

"Tower Team stand by!" Amy's voice rang through the earpiece: "We have Emeralds location! She's at the Notre-Dame! Delay the tower activation! Over!"

The purple buzzsaw crashed hard onto the cracked armor plate on the griffons back. The armor plate emitted a long piercing screech and cracked right in the middle, exposing a lot of sensitive looking circuitry underneath.

As Radiance and Maddie landed on it, Madelyn tried to pry the armor plate to the side:
"Radiance I can't see the Plume of Dusk!" She called, looking at the circuitry:
"It must be under a different armor plate... I found the Neurochip though"
She pointed at a small microchip under Radiance's feet.

As Frost continued to fuel the lightning spell, the griffons paw began to reflexively clench, its razor claws beginning to leave deep cuts over Frosts body.

"FROST TURN OFF THE SPELL!!!" Madelyn yelled out in panic, diving down and grabbing one of the claws, trying to pry it open, but to no effect:
"THE ROBOTIC CHASSIS WAS BASED ON ANATOMY! IF YOU ZAP THE JOINTS WITH ELECTRICITY, THEY WILL REFLEXIVELY CLENCH, UNTIL THEY CRUSH YOU!"

"...careful Frost-" a quiet voice echoed out of the griffon:
"-Your real colors are showing again.
Makes me think your whole apology was a lie... that you only said 'Sorry' because I ran you into a corner.
But you're not sorry, are you.
You lied.
You said something I wanted to hear, as a last attempt to get free. How quickly you change your tune, when you think you have a way to get free.

Its not nice to lie Frost... its not nice to PLAY WITH PEOPLES FEELINGS!!!"

The griffon emitted a piercing shriek, violently arching its back to throw everyone off and sprinted even faster ahead:
"...Frost... listen carefully, because I want you to remember these words, every time you go to sleep" the griffon quietly hissed:
"...I don't know how... I don't know when... but one day, I will come for you, and I will kill you...
And when you see my face, you will know why...
You murdered my friend... and if our roles were reversed, you'd kill me for revenge too. Wouldn't you, Frost..."

The griffon loudly snapped its beak, sending a deafening sounwave across the area. Then ducked and started crawling into a large subway entrance, Frost still trapped in her paw.

722Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Thu 22 Mar - 16:27

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Oboro)

"I think I can still fly" Tom said looking at the window: "Our old clothes should be in the drawer somewhere.."

He briefly looked at his hospital pajamas, then looked at you again:
"..what.. will we do.. when we see Emerald again?"

(Violet)

"Yeah.. b-but not here.." she said wearily looking at a nearby nurse, as you both step out of the hospital:

"An ambulance brought me to the hospital, together with Oboro, Tom, Dr. Zarovee and Lei Yan. My car is parked really far from here I'm afraid.

The Cathedral isn't that far from here though.." she said, pointing at the horizon.
In the distance, you could see the majestic rooftops of Notre-Dame, standing over the surrounding buildings.

723Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Thu 22 Mar - 18:03

Dan One

Dan One

(Frost)
Frost cuts off the spell "You believed me. Like every one of your kind is believing or being forced to believe Emerald. Do you really think anyone is going to forgive you when this is over?" Frost begins to charge a different spell "The bat ponies are mocked and shunned because of what they might do, Rumbas will be attacked because of what they did"

With air around the claw suddenly starts to chill as Frost begins to cool it with ice magic.

(Radiance)
Shielding his body with both arms and wings from the attack, Radiance still winces at the sound. As soon as he is able too he takes off again after the Griffon.

(Naomi)
Naomi's face goes pale as she stares at the floor of the helicopter. Her hand's grasp the seat beside her in a white-knuckle grip.

724Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Thu 22 Mar - 19:25

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

As soon as you went uo Fire seemed to dissapear. She must have gone to get Burner from the truck.

Rain steps onto the landing bar and sits on the edge of the Helicopter, "Some people are bad, Some people are good. Some are sour with good intentions, Some are bright with bad. Everyones diffrent Audrey, thats what makes this world wonderful. Sure it has its bumps and issues but we get over it eventually."

Fires jets can be heard slowing down as she makes a landing, "Put me down! Coming here was a mistake! I dont want to-" Burners mask falls on the director and her coat seems to go from its... whatever color red burner is to a lighter shade of it, "Fireeee dont you dare land! You mechanical freak! You crazy armored huge horse lady!" She struggles but Fire carrys the small girl under her arm, "you nay not have her... she is of utmost importance..." she says bluntly to the prison guards and director.

Violet shrugs, "how keen are you on flying there?" Her golden eyes look to Mira, "Its about an hour long walk... nor is it a safe one."

725Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Fri 23 Mar - 17:20

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 29 Digita10

//Soundtrack

(Notre Dame)

The rooftops of Notre Dame de Adelheid were lit up by the fires that raged across the city. Surrounded by chaos, it towered over the streets. It massive walls stood hundreds of meters tall.

On one of its tallest towers, a lone figure could be seen. Locked in a mesmerizing, graceful dance, the figure spinned in place, over and over, as a blue transparent hologram danced over her.

"We have a visual on the target" the director called over the earpiece: "All units, converge"

The helicopter made a sharp turn and began to approach the cathedral.

Somewhere, down below, Tomas was flying with Oboro, attempting to gain altitude and reach the tallest tower.

On a parallel course, Violet and Mira were flying upward as well.

Seconds pass, as you were close enough to make out the expression on Emeralds face. She continued to dance with such notable grace, it seemed as if she was pouring her heart and soul into even the slightest move she made.
At this moment, she seemed more alive than you've ever seen her before.

"...I was afraid you'd never make it" Emerald called, her voice coming over your earpiece, as she watched you from a distance, dancing atop the tower:

"Its almost time for the final act" she quietly said. Releasing a gentle smile, she began approaching the edge of the tower, still dancing and spinning in place as she went:

"...you know how the story ends right?" she called with a smile: "The heroine always dies at the end.

Its almost time for Esmeralda's execution..
"

(Tower Team)

Madelyn's expression turned very grim after Frosts comment, but she didn't say anything.

Bertha noticed it and began uncontrollably laughing.

Her paw stopped pressing on Frost, its surface rapidly covered with a layer of ice. The griffon ducked low and began climbing down the escalator, into the depths of the underground railway tunnel.

Madelyn followed. Her face was becoming distorted with a scowl. She attempted to pry off one of the claws again, the claw didn't move but began emitting a loud cracking noise, as if it could snap off under enough pressure.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 32]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum